• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Summer in a small town

Interested, is it too late to join? I’m fine being not part of a new family but one that has been in the town if that helps.

Yall can go ahead and start! I'm still debating on my other character if I even use her!

Can someone do me a huge favor and send me the relations and family members yall have created. I know some of your characters are siblings and I'm trying to make a small cheat sheet but what to make sure I have it right. Thank you!

Also I posted my other character If anyone wants to be friends

Damien has no relationships as of now. Would anybody like to create relationships with my little bean?

I feel like Damien would be there to cheer him up if he was having trouble. That's kinda his thing.

Whoops lol. My mind read Daniel, not Danielle.

lette lette I feel like they would have gotten along, yeah. Mostly just close friends, since they're also around the same age to have been in classes together.

i use this website to help with most of my face claims idk if this could help
or
I just wanted to say thank you for these resources! It's actually kinda how I find my face claim for Aaron lol (in like. I looked up one of the names to find a pic in the guy section and then saw another name and went to check that one out and that was Lee Joo Young lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back