• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Summer in a small town[characters]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Other
Here

lette

Juggalette1
Characters!
You can spruse your character sheet up anyway you like it, just make sure you have the main details. Please remember this is a small town, everyone knows everyone. You may not like them, that's up to you, but you know them. Please use realistic pictures only.
Any questions or ideas please let me know!
Also if your a new family in town, let me know.(we only have 2)

Characters:
Name:
About you:
About your family:
How do you feel about living here:

(You may add anything that you like to the cs 😊)​

Name: Olivia Lynn Searson
Looks: 5'4, 115 lbs. Long dark hair and blue eyes.
Dislike: Obnoxious rude people, bad hygiene, talking to people (she can but she doesn't really like to)
About you: I'm not crazy of a person or anything. I'm simple, I like to just hang out at home watch movies or play video games. Talking to people is alright, I don't really like to many people...well I just don't really talk to too many people. I just like keeping to myself I guess.
About your family: I was born here, live in one of the nicer houses in Coward. My parents got divorced a couple years and I have 2 younger sister 12(Sarah) and 8 (Jamie).
How do you feel about living here: I hate it, I want to get out as soon as I can.

Name: Noah Francis Stewart

Indie music, music in general, rain, thunder, swimming, kayaking, dogs, hedgehogs, turtles, fire, his friends

Dislikes:
Cats, mean people, fake people, aggressive people, backtalkers, bullies, very hot weather, discrimination of any type, being helpless

About him:
Noah is a rather weird person. He doesn't truly fit into the whole introvert-extrovert spectrum—he absolutely loves hanging out with his buddies and going to parties, but he also loves to be alone, observing others through his bedroom window or reading a good book. Even though he is 17 already, he still hadn't had his first kiss, which is probably because of the fact that he's gay, and in love with his best friend. Nobody really knows about either of those two facts, especially not his parents. Noah doesn't really know if they are homophobic or not, but he doesn't want to find that out right this second.

About his family: Noah is a part of a small family. Four of them to be exact. His mom and dad, both of who grew up in Coward, his older brother Oswald, and him. Caleb is only one year older than Noah, and that means that this summer is his last summer before going off to college. That makes Noah both sad, because he won't see him as much anymore, and happy, because he will probably get Oswald's room once he goes.

How does he feel about living here: Noah loves the town, and a lot of the people in it. He like living here.

Looks: Light brown eyes, dark brown hair

Height: 5'8

Weight: 125 lbs.

Appearance:

Last edited:

Casandra Kings
barbara-palvin-300x300.jpg
Name: Casandra May Kings

Nickname: Cassy

Title: The Female Athlete

Likes: the beach, volleyball, dancing, all music, traveling, meeting new people, ice cream, Oreos

Dislikes: bullies, people who think they are better than others, cheaters, liars, cotton candy

Fears: Never leaving this town to overcome her dreams

Clothing: She has this tomboy look when she goes to school but outside she is a whole complete different person. In school, she tends to wear sweats and a t-shirt in the fall, jeans and a sweatshirt in the winter and in the spring and summer it's all about the compression shorts and 3-inch sports shorts with cute tank tops. Outside of the school, she tends to look more girlish because she does dance on the side for her enjoyment. Going to parties she wears dresses and heels and her hair is all out and curly that sometimes people just don't recognize her and that's what she likes people to think.

About You: Cassy is a very ambitious child, she knows what she wants and when she wants it and if people say she can't do it she will prove you wrong. She loves sports but most importantly Volleyball, she has been playing it since she was a kid and she wasn't to do it professionally as well. On the side, she does ballet which she enjoys all her heart since her mother used to dance and so does she. Cassy hangs around a lot of guys than girls so in the town people tend to call her a "SLUT" because she has all these guys surrounding her and it's not her fault she just can relate to them more than some of these girls. She does have 1 female friend and that will always be her best friend Trinity Smith. Cassy has never been in a committed relationship before due to how she looks and all guys around her only think with their penis. In the end, Cassy is a loving and caring person and loves to try new things and her dream will also be to travel the world and play sports professionally.

About your Family: The Kings family been living here for years they never moved and that's how her parents knew each other and had three beautiful kids. Her mother works as one of the doctors in the town while her father is a firefighter in the town which is cool because they are both saving lives every day. Her older brother Jacob Conner Kings is now 22 and left the town for football in the town next to us, he comes home once in a while to visit to make sure he makes it for my games and all and to spend time with us as much as possible. And her little sister Demi June Kings is now 14 and she is more cheerful than ever. Everyone would joke about me and my sister because we both have a month as our middle name 'June' and 'May', but hey, it's creative enough. Their parents are still happily married and love each other much more every day.

How you feel about living here: She does love living here and all but she likes to travel get out of this small town, but that doesn't mean she doesn't love the place she grew up in.

Relationships:
  • Trinity Smith|17 ( Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 ): They are super close friends and is that one girl best friend she will ever want you can even call them sisters.
  • Jacob Conner Kings|22: Older brother very annoying but she loves him with all her heart
  • Demi June Kings|14: Love this girl but very mature for her age
  • Kandy Kings|44: Mom is just being a mom wants her to do all these girly things and all but dancing is enough no more
  • Daniel Victor Kings|48: Super close with each other can relate during sports seasons all the time

20e49-female.jpg

beach-volleyball-ocean-beach-ca-300x186.jpg

"Women can do anything, look at me and you will see"

codedbycrucialstar

Last edited:
Looks: Brown messy curls, usually in baggy clothes with graphic T's, No make up, Converse shoes.
What you see is what you get basically 24/7. The only exceptions is when she's forced to dress out more
by her mother, but that's for special things like weddings, or funerals.
Name:
Trinity Smith
-Sports (plays volleyball and basketball [team captain] for the school, but will play almost anything for fun outside of school even football)
-Sweets
-Video games (Fighting games are her favorite)
-Fighting (She's been secretly trying to learn how to box for a while)
Dislike:
- Judgmental people, and people who tell you what you can and can't do
- having to wear dresses
- beauty pageants (she was forced to join a few when she was little)
About you:
She's a tomboy, and while she does have some feminine touches too her you won't really ever find her in pink or pastel colors,
or a dress for that matter unless it's a really special occasion, and she doesn't have a choice. For this reason
she tends to get along with guys more then girls, she finds them a bit less judgy about the things she could care less
about. This might also be because since she is so boyish there have been rumors for a while that she's actually a lesbian,
and quite a few of the towns girls are afraid of her if that's true. Most of the guys know it's not, but some of them actually think it would be hot
if she was. It's not her fault that it's not that appealing to her to hook up with someone and then either break up for the whole
world (well their world) to know and hang it over your head your whole life, or wind up being stuck with them forever like most of their parents.
However she's also not actively squashing the rumor either. She tends to just shrug and keep moving whenever it comes up.
About your family:
Like most families Trinity's has lived here for a very long time. Nothing really noteworthy other then her mother used to always be in pageants.
She never won, usually was runner up though, which did give her a bit of a complex. Her father is the town mechanic.
They were high school sweethearts, much like most decently popular kids back in the day.Trinity's a daddy's girl through and through, much to her mothers dismay.
She wanted a cute little princess who she could dress up in dresses and put bows on her head, but instead she got a girl who likes to play in the dirt, and ripped jeans.
Her dad doesn't mind he always wanted boys anyways, and basically treats her like one. They tried for more kids, but her mother was never able to have another
successful pregnancy. They aren't poor, but they don't have a lot of money since mom tends to blow most of it drinking ever since Trinity became old enough to say
no to being forced to wear certain things and go to certain events just because mother dearest wanted it. Her dad eventually divorced her mom when she was 15 and
kicked her mom outta the house. Her mom still claims they are only separated, but the whole town knows the truth. Trinity is still convinced they'll get back together so
she plays into it. After all who else would they wind up with? No one new ever comes to town until this summer.
She doesn't hate it, but she does want to leave. She doesn't really feel like she fits in here, and wants to be somewhere where there is more. More diversity, more opportunities, just more to life.

Name: Oswald Samuel Steward

Looks: He is rather tall, around 6 foot 5 inches. He is paler than normal, Mostly because he is a more seclusive person in nature. Because of a birth defect, his Right eye is blue, and his left is red. He enjoys wearing business clothes that attract attention away from his eyes.

Likes: He loves video games and often plays them with his little brother Noah, Like his brother he has been in love with a guy before and is still in the closet, Not for being fully gay but for being Pansexual. Books, writing and reading them is one of his hobbies. He loves to cook and is pretty good at it. He has become quite famous for being someone that despite his anti-social nature is easy to get along with. He has been the target of flirts from many women and the occasional man when he is away from his family.

Dislike: He does not really enjoy being in large groups.
Infidelity is a trigger for him and he will not be around someone known for cheating.
He is not a sports person, watching or playing in them is something he does not enjoy.

About you: He is Pansexual that is still in the closet, not really sure if he is safe or if his family will accept him, but he has a suspicion that his little brother is in the same boat as he is.

About your family: His mother and father are wonderful people, and he is in a small family, and despite how close they all are Oswald knows he is adopted. He honestly does not care, He loves his brother and his parents and he often tries his best to help any way he can

How do you feel about living here: He finds it perfect, it is great that it is small because he would have a hard time in the big city, but he is excited to get into one of the colleges he applied for, a few of them are Ivy league

Appearance: (Like this but one eye is red and he often wears business clothes.)

Name:
Charlotte Lovell
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Looks:
Charlotte has long, curly, messy, brown hair and brown eyes. She is pretty tall, 5'11. She tends to dress on the nicer side, usually wearing business casual attire.
Filmmaking, Writing, Animals, Chocolate, Horror Films
Dislike:
Sports, Pop music, Soda, Reality TV
About you:
Charlotte is a very determined and passionate person, always striving for the best and working towards her goals. She wants to become a filmmaker and write and direct her own films. She knows this is a very large goal, but she doesn't care and works very hard to improve her craft. She doesn't really care too much about the people around her or what they think, and she doesn't pay any attention to rumors.
About your family:
Charlotte grew up with her mother and her father. She also has a sister who is seven years younger than her. When she was fourteen her mother and father had a huge argument which lead to them splitting up. Apparently her father wanted more than this small town life, which Charlotte wanted as well, so he packed up and moved to the city. She has felt resentment towards both of her parents for this. Her father for leaving her behind and her mother for wanting to stay in this small town.
She strongly dislikes it. Charlotte wants more from her life and knows she can't achieve her goals here. Ever since her father left she's been trying to distance herself from people, not getting any close friends or bonds that could tie her down to this place. She's applied to as many collages in or near big cities as possible. She's very glad that this is her last summer here.
Relationships:
wip​

Name: Billy (William Jones)
Looks: He is tall and skinny, covered in Tattoos, you will normally see him in jeans and a tee shirt.

Dislike: liars, cheaters,

About you: Billy grew up in the small town, he is really known around town as the trouble maker. He has sold drugs and is always throwing party's. Deep down under his exterior he is actually a good guy. He Grew up with a single mother after his father left when he was 7. Since then he has been working his behind off to help his mother and 3 younger siblings. In school he would show up when he could, and tried his hardest. Most days you would see him working on one of the local farms, or well slinging drugs on the corner. He has a few friends but other tend to just judge him from afar.

About your family:
His mother (Lynn)
His younger sisters age 14 ( Kayla and Kimberly)
his younger brother age 12 (Brandon)

How do you feel about living here: He loves the family atmosphere of the town, but he hates that his reputation has stopped him from really making friends.

Aaron Seymour Ollila
C1E-QcqVIAEYjJY.jpg

Age?
"That's none of your business."
Sixteen

Looks?
"You have eyes, don't you?"
Recently, he's taken to just wearing neutral colored or yellow shirts tucked into a pair of jeans, often hand-embroidered, worn out yellow converse, and his ever-present binder.
FC: Lee Joo Young

Likes?
"What is this, kindergarten?"
Yellow, animals, plants, cars, space, creative things, coffee, tea, sweaters, tucking shirts into pants, being alone, thunderstorms, baking, lemons, french fries, decorative plates, books

Dislikes?
"People talking to me."
Mediocrity, purple, nosiness, drama, black coffee, the cold, driving, authority figures, group projects, most fast food, children, clinginess, apologizing, being apologized to, messiness, physical contact

About you?
"I feel I've shown my true colors."
The quickest way to sum Aaron up is 'edgy bastard'. He doesn't like people, and does everything he can to distance himself from them, partially out of fear of forming a bond with someone he doesn't truly know- someone who will hurt him or his brother. He's pretty rude, and at his old school, he got into a multitude of fights, something he's been doing since he was a child.

About your family?
"Stop asking questions."
To be honest, he hates his parents and wishes they would drop dead. They seem nice enough to strangers, but he knows better. They moved to town recently from Wisconsin, and the adjustment period has not been an easy one. He feels a lot of guilt over his brother, and feel it's his job to protect him, which often results in treating him like a baby incapable of making his own decisions.

How do you feel about living here?
"It's a horrible place and I feel bad for those raised here."
He hates that he had to move so close to the end of his school career, and in a way, he blames himself for it. He's painfully aware that any friends he may have somehow gained are probably gone forever now, and he feels more adrift than ever.

Casper Benjamin Ollila
f058c9bb13c5b43f7c18cde5efd9a31f.jpg

Age?
"I'm seventeen in June..."
Sixteen

Looks?
"That's hard... I like sweaters, but it's too hot for them here."
Casper tends to wear stained short sleeved shirts in various pastel colors with paint-spattered jeans or colorful shorts. He wears pink slip on shoes, and whatever bracelets he can get his hands on. His glasses are round, and always on his face, since he can't really see without them.
FC: Yutaro Goto

Likes?
"Lots of things, really!"
Cats, the sun, pink and yellow, pastel colors, sweaters, comic books, anime, lemonade, drawing, art projects

Dislikes?
"I don't know- I like too many things."
Reading, loud noises, getting called on in class, public speaking, presentations

About you?
"I don't really know. Nice?"
Casper is art obsessed. Almost constantly, he's drawing, and when he isn't drawing, he's thinking about drawing. It's his passion. He's usually sweet, but he can quickly become a bit much- almost obsessive.

About your family?
"Oh... They're great."
He's got a lovely mix of obligatory love and guilt towards his entire family, and all he wants is for them to love him back. The move came as a surprise to him, but what can you do, right?

How do you feel about living here?
"I think it'll be nice."
Honestly, he's kind of excited about it. He didn't have any friends back home, and barely left his room anyways, so he's looking at it as a fresh start, both for him and Aaron- heaven knows he needs one.​

Name:
Damien Aaron Williams
Sexuality:
Homosexual (and proud!)
Looks:
Damien is always seen wearing cute, oversized clothes. His style can be described as pastel goth.
Pretty colors
Summer
Reading
Snakes
Rats
Dislikes:
Bullies
Cold
"Strange" colors
Birds
The dark
About you:
Damien is a happy person who loves to be silly and make people laugh. He makes jokes all the time to lighten the mood. He is kind and sweet to the people he meets, loving it when they smile.
About your family:
Juliet Williams (Mother) (37)
Matthew Williams (Father) (36)
Mia Williams (Younger sister) (12)
Mary-Ann Williams (Younger sister) (12)
Damien loves living in the small town. He loves little towns over the big cities like New York.​

maika-monroe-dw-06.jpg

Name: Laiken Scott

Looks: Laiken has a small build and stands at about 5'6. She is slender with very little curves but with the right outfit she cane make it seem like she has some curves. She has dirty blonde hair with brown eyes. She has a two small tattoos a paw print that is on her wrist and a small set of wings behind her right ear. She has piercing in her ears and her belly. Besides that Laiken is average when it comes to being a female. She will wear dresses sometimes but prefers jeans and a t-shirt when going around town, otherwise it's sweat pants or leggings while at home.

Likes: Cats, dogs, really all animals, science, baking, hanging with her friends, her family, good food and great company, flirting

Dislike: Liars, spiders, commitment, root beer, pickles, and people asking her about what she has planned for her future

About you: Laiken has been in Coward her whole life and has never really left except when she went to visit her grandparents as a child. She is a quiet person and tend to be a loner but she never passes up an opportunity when invited to hang out with the other is town. She has a kind and caring quality about her but she stays tough around people she doesn't trust rather than being open with them. She doesn't let her guard down often and that has caused for others to think she is a bitch. She's taken on the role well but for the people that know her she is quite the opposite. She has two loving parents and has larger than life aspirations at times. She can be quite bold and is always willing to go for any adventure that is put out there. She will never back down from a dare and will protect anyone who she thinks is being bullied even if she doesn't know them. Laiken is smart but has lost motivation over the years at school which has caused her some problems in school but overall she is a decent girl who is trying her hardest to figure out life.

About your family: Laiken has two loving parents but her parents have been fighting more often now and they have tried to hide it from her. She has no siblings and is an only child in her family. Her grandparents live in the next town over and she sometimes sees them but it is rare for her to see her grandparents. She does have a very fat black cat named Buttons who she adores.

How do you feel about living here: She doesn't hate it but she wants to see what is out in the rest of the world and have an adventure going around the country and see where she truly belongs.​

53a03eb6863df_-_cos0408interview010-lh-large-new.jpg

Name: Danielle Green

Looks:dirty blond hair, bright green hair. Short only standing at 5'2 with an athletic body.

Likes: cheerleading, horse back riding, music, reading, partys and having fun.

Dislike:as*holes, being told no, the cold, the color purple

About you: she grew up in one of the more wealthy families in town. Her dad owns part of the lumber mill right out side of town. The live in the big white plantation house on the far side of town with the stables.She grew up in coward born and raised. She is on the competition cheerleading
and does show jumping and barrel racing competitively and in the local rodeo. She may seem like a b*tch to some people but when you get to know her she will give you the shirt off her back. She gets along with anyone that's willing to get to know her. A hard worker and great friend.

About your family:
Mom (tammy-45)
Dad (Rodger-47)
Younger brother (liam-9)
Younger sister (june-4)
Older brother (Mathew-25)

How do you feel about living here: she likes it, but she likes to travel and see different places

If the thread is still open Id love to jump in. My newest oc is a French exchange student and Id love to throw him in for the first time if a family wants to accept him in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back