• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Summer Ghosts (Victorian Ghost Hunting RP)

queendilettante

🤍 Heart Problems 🤍
Roleplay Type(s)
July 7th, 1881

This has begun to spiral somewhat out of hand.
People have started coming to me every day. They speak of hauntings throughout the night, rumors.
Have I lost control? Has hysteria consumed the people of this city?
Lord knows I should be far from that convincing.

I should be.

It was hardly more than simple tithing; a just ask for more than they'd offer willingly.
Now -- they expect me to excise baneful spirits!
"What baneful spirits?" I long to scream, but that would lay my exploits bare.

I suppose I will just have to indulge them. There should be nothing to fear in these old homes.

Though, I suppose calling for help would not be beyond the realm of reason...
Simply as a precaution.

Unnecessary precaution.

Hi friends!

Summer Ghosts is a ghost hunting RP that I've been tossing around ideas for. Taking place during the summer of 1881 in Baltimore, Maryland, a sudden influx of ghost sightings and hauntings has a grip on the people of the city. A local priest was propagating rumors to help meet tithes, but it seems to have spiraled far out of even his control. Now, he fears there may be a basis to this ghost hysteria and is looking for people to help him investigate.

A few rules -
  • 18+ and no exceptions! This is a horror RP and mature themes (within the rules of the site, obviously!) are going to be explored.​
  • Aiming for one post a week minimum.​
  • This is going to be heavy in socialization, so please no edgy loner types.​
  • In this RP, ghosts and spirits are real, so please no characters that spend all their time asserting to the contrary.​
  • Discord is required for OOC communication. I'm considering running it there, but not 100% sure yet :)
Please react/comment to let me know if you're interested! I'll have a CS page up soon!

Thanks y'all! Looking forward to it :)

I am interested in this! How long before it starts? Just to know how fast I should make a character sheet

Oh that's good, should I drop my character sheet on the link provided above?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back