• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Summer Beckoning Camp

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Dylan walks out 0 the building , same way that they had come in. He turns back to make sure that Jade is somewhat close to him and is still following him. he then stops when he's somewhat close to his car "there she is, isn't she

amazing, Jade meet Alice, Alice meet Jade." He Says to Jade. After he unlocks his car and then goes round to the back of it before unlocking the boot. He then grabs his suit case and other backpack from it.

Attachments

• 27_Isuzu_dmax_pickup_review_static.jpg
    27_Isuzu_dmax_pickup_review_static.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 1
She led Alota down nobody asking anything as she took her and tied her to a pole as she began brushing her before lifting her foot” wow...no wonder you didn’t move like normal..” she said upset as she picked them out.

3 stones.. 3 big stones in her hooves, she just led her around making sure she was okay “ haven’t even got my cabin.. probably on my own this year,even eaisier to sleep with Alota..”

She went looking for someone to ask for her tack as she walked Alota slowly.
she followed like adog

Dylan finally gets his things out of the car are and then closes the boot before locking it. He then locks his car after he walks back to over Jade "hey buddy. It's time to check out were we will be staying. Oh Greek mythology interesting " he says to him

"oh well Nevermind, I was close enough I guess. I Can't always be right all the time" Dylan chuckles to himself loudly. He then starts to walks towards the entrance of the building that they have come from at least once now.

"I would help you if I didn't have so much myself. Maybe I could ask Jacob to help you if you do need help. I'm sure he would be more than happy to help you out. I know he is a little bit scary but trust me he's a very nice person. I have known him for years" Dylan says to Jade as he continues further into the property and then out of it.

Jade counties following him and noticed the injury horse and looks through his bag for som thing to help the horse

“ Alota has three big stones in her hooves...d you mind if I lunge her To make sure she’s not lame or has a infection?”

He finds a rusted nail in his bag and slowly walks to the horse having had experience with horses. He pats the horse a few time and gets the stones out and wraps the hoof up.

Dylan then notices what is going on and stops walking "okay guys don't do anything. go inside please and get Jacob to come outside here." He says to the both of them.

After his boots were on, Jacob walked over to Bruno, his horse and untied him. He fished through his pocket for a moment and pulls out a ziplock bag with carrot slices and feeds one to Bruno. While Bruno was eating, Jacob led him over to Dylan, Siobhan and Jade. “What’s this about stones and hooves? Jacob asked.

( I’ve already picked her feet :3) “ Alota had three stones in her hooves and I need a lunge line to make sure she’s not lame.”

((ok I kind of got lost in reply and everyone replied quickly so couldn't quite get what I wanted out)

Dylan looks at Jacob " these guys seem to be doing a good. They should be fine as long as we keep an eye on them and the animals. It will be a good experience for both" he says to him.

She walked away and grabbed a bridle before getting on her bareback and walking down to the Sandschool

Jade counties playing vet on the horses as he is a smart kid and spends a lot of time reading something educational books
( don t ask me why it's bold idk. Before you left with horse you replied to fast and I'm slow at typing

Jacob shrugged some and stood by. He watched Siobhan very carefully on her ride. Jacob fell in love with horses his first visit to the ranch 10 years earlier. He loves them so much, he’s been studying really hard, with the hopes of becoming a vet, especially for the ranch. Jacob had the small fear that it would never happen, but he never let that show nor told anyone his plans.

She finished up and hopped off walking her down to the stables and running her down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back