• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Summer-based plots?

Gabe Winter

Finally pressed 'R'.
Think I saw a suggestion for summer-based plots somewhere earlier before on this board and I liked the idea. I don't have any specific idea really, but maybe we could start with some pairings to start off with and get me back into the habit of writing? If not, a couple plots I thought of are:

1. Our characters meet during the summer and they hit it off. Perhaps they just become summer friends or maybe more than that? If the RP is good it can go beyond a summer vacation and wherever we decide to take it! Maybe they meet at a resort, summer courses at college, on vacation to another place. Many places we can take this.

2. A superhero-oriented RP. Either both of our characters could be superheroes or maybe one is a hero the other is a villain, or maybe one is a hero and the other is a regular human? Lots of ways this one can go as well. The tone of the RP can be a little more light-hearted like Spiderman or more dark and edgy like Batman. In either case, it could be fun!

Now a bit about me as a roleplayer:

• Write 4 to 5 paragraphs on average, and I can write more if the RP is really good.
  • Prefer to write in 3rd person and in the past tense. Don't do present tense ever really.
  • I'm an experienced RPer with 3-maybe 4-years of RPing under my belt.
  • I like to RP as my own gender so typically male characters and for romance options I only MxF.

I don't know if there's anything else I should mention, but yeah if that interests you or you have an idea of your own, feel free to reply or PM!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, I fucking adore superheros. I'd definitely lean towards the light hearted tone, as I do tend to put a little humor in my everything. But, omg, superheroes. I have a couple of ideas and things floating around in my head, if you don't mind?

BitterBasil said:
Dude, I fucking adore superheros. I'd definitely lean towards the light hearted tone, as I do tend to put a little humor in my everything. But, omg, superheroes. I have a couple of ideas and things floating around in my head, if you don't mind?
Lol, sure, feel free to send me a PM and maybe we can work something out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back