• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Summer Adventure

HollyLeafForever

Every Adventure Requires a First Step
Crystal Clear, Blue Water..... Sandy Beaches.... Amazing Weather... Hot Girls//Guys... Beach Parties... Disappearing People... Fish People..... Run Away Teenagers....

How much of this interests you? Even if only the pretty parts interest you, drop a word or two because if you don't you're gonna miss out on the best Roleplay to hit Rp Nation this summer. This Rp has everything you're looking for; action, romance, mystery, drama, intensely awkward moments... screaming... you know the typical stuff.

I promise you, this is the Rp for you, but only if you dare to take a quick swim in treacherous waters.

Crookie Crookie

great!! my friend shall have everything up and running in the next few days !! Hopefully some more people will be interested

Crystal Clear, Blue Water..... Sandy Beaches.... Amazing Weather... Hot Girls//Guys... Beach Parties... Disappearing People... Fish People..... Run Away Teenagers....

How much of this interests you? Even if only the pretty parts interest you, drop a word or two because if you don't you're gonna miss out on the best Roleplay to hit Rp Nation this summer. This Rp has everything you're looking for; action, romance, mystery, drama, intensely awkward moments... screaming... you know the typical stuff.

I promise you, this is the Rp for you, but only if you dare to take a quick swim in treacherous waters.

Crookie Crookie

If this is a thing, I'm definitely interested

I know it's been two weeks, Crookie Crookie and I have been doing some discussions regarding the plot of the roleplay and have finally come to a conclusion. We will actually have this roleplay up in the next week smh

I'm interested! Unfortunately, I'm on a phone so I can't make my CS look super fancy. :(

Last edited:
Sorry, but I have lost interest in this roleplay. But thanks anyway, and have fun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back