Chitchat Sulli's dead and I'm sad

Sylvio

My mind plastered to your screen
Roleplay Type(s)

As soon as I saw this I felt super numb and sick. I love f(x) and it was too soon for Sulli to go, she didn't deserve this. Fuck me man I wish this is just a nightmare

your lyinggg ...she was my favorite actress
suicide she looked so happy tho i don't believe i'm indeinalllll🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

I was too but its true. She dealt with a lot of harassment from knetz and she was kinda isolated

knetz but their heads into everything lisa from blackpink was also harassed by them for being Japanese
...pooor sulli may she rest in peace

Well Lisa is Thai but yeah, a lot of knetz are hostile to concepts that are taboo to them it’s sad

When I heard the news, I was sad and surprised but I thought something like this would have happened again tbh. Ever since Jonghyun passed, not much has changed. Idols are still being harassed online and it’s not okay. I wish that some people would realize that their favorite isn’t something on a screen but a REAL HUMAN.

Fr kpop idols have it rough trying to be themselves and I feel like many kpop stans seem to forget that they’re just people and not walking advertisements. Because of South Korea’s branding of idols, they’re meant to look pretty and make us happy. And the companies don’t care cause they wanna milk out of the idols as much as they can. They’ll say they regret when idols commit suicide but after like a couple weeks no one seems to care anymore

I don’t know these idols but my little sister worships them and every time I see something like this I’m sad.

I, too, don't watch Kpop. But I think it's important to remember that everyone has a story, a life, and delicate emotions, even if we don't know anything about them or don't generally connect with them. It's always hard to hear of such stories, and my heart goes out to both her and the mourning.

I read the Korean comments on some sites and some people were actually celebrating her death. I found it so sickening, it really makes my heart ache when people don't understand what the consequences of their words are.

I still can't comprehend how awful people can be. This news is absolutely devastating.
I have so much sympathy for all the idols and the way they get criticised for the most ridiculous things. It's beyond me how people could consider themselves human while driving others to a suicidal state of mind with their hateful commentary. If you don't have anything nice to say, say nothing at all. Guess it was too silly to hope people would learn after Jonghyun's passing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back