• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Suit Up! (BNHA RP)

Japanime

✧☽ 𝒹 𝓇 𝑒 𝒢 𝓂 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 ☾✧
The world is one filled with Heroes and Villains, just like comic books and television shows and movies showed us hundreds of years ago. The impossible has become the norm for us. What is referred to as Year 0 is the day history reset and the day humanity began to evolve before everyone's eyes. The day the glowing boy was born among other wheels set in motion.

From the point of the first quirk manifestation, every human being on earth began to and eventually evolved to the point of having what is called a 'Quirk' excluding a small, minute minority, and it is this entity that a lot of people end up using for their own version of 'super powers', to bring about this Golden Age of Heroes and Villains; this is where we find ourselves. Quirks permeate and fill all of our lives, and even those with small altercation to their genetic makeup use their Quirks in aspects of their day-to-day living. Eventually, those without quirks became less and less before dying out of existence.

After centuries of our new society being built upon and perfected, we have started to enter a new era: something that a lot of people are beginning to call the Era of Change.

Hey everyone. I've kinda been wanting to do a BNHA RP for a little and thought it'd be a good idea to start one. So here it is and hopefully I can get enough people interested to get a nice, big RP going.​

I'm terribbly sorry, but the description of this rp is a bit vague, would you mind clarifying a few things for me? Like, is there going to be an overarching plot or this rp more sandboxy?

Also, judging from the "quirkless people have died out" part I'm assuming this takes place some time after the events of the manga, but by how much?

I'm terribbly sorry, but the description of this rp is a bit vague, would you mind clarifying a few things for me? Like, is there going to be an overarching plot or this rp more sandboxy?

Also, judging from the "quirkless people have died out" part I'm assuming this takes place some time after the events of the manga, but by how much?
You'll have to explain to me what you mean by overarching plot or sandboxy. And for the time period.. I'd say about 20 years.

I'm interested, but would similarly like to know exactly what the general story form is gonna be.

Alright, is there any pre-planned story line or do we just make stuff up as we go along?
It really depends on the characters. Depending on our cast kinda depends on our plot. If we have all students and teachers, we'll stick to the normal school activities. But if we have villain OCs who decide to do something then the plot would change. I hope this clarifies things.

It really depends on the characters. Depending on our cast kinda depends on our plot. If we have all students and teachers, we'll stick to the normal school activities. But if we have villain OCs who decide to do something then the plot would change. I hope this clarifies things.
Oh, so we aren't limited to playing as students then? In that case I'm definitely interested.

Did someone say... BNHA RP???

I'd be interested in being a part of this!

Im defenitely interested but have a question will we be limited to making our own quirks or can we use already existing quirks and if so will those characters whose quirks we are using be excluded from the story

Hello! I've got a question for you! Is this solely an OC roleplay or is it set in the current BNHA universe?? Could we play canon characters if we wanted or...? Thanks!
This is kinda dead. Check out my new one: PLUS ULTRA! ~MHA RP~ And to answer your question, it's soley OC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back