• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Sugar, We're Going Down - Main

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Mimi ~
tumblr_nkjkzohjcJ1skhyy4o2_500.gif
Mimi was passed another joint and she happily cuddled into Klarion as she hoarded it to herself, listening to the boy talk about his bad habits. Inhaling the smoke she closed her eyes, letting the smoke out. "I'm here because I love people, and drugs" she said to his question. The girl was very out of her mind, but what she said was true nonetheless. She didn't hate. As much as her mom brought home men, as much as those men were trash and tried stuff with Mimi, as much as the townies thought she was a loser, she didn't hate anyone. What was the point of it? To feel so much hate in your life? That was probably why she hung out with Klarion so much. He was the opposite of her, and he was her window to a different part of the world.
"And you're here for drugs, so that's why we get along" She told Lucien, but then tilted her head back to look at Klarion "But you never told me why you come here, I thought you didn't like the townies" she smiled and turned a little but to look at him better, but still comfortable where she could talk to both of the boys. In her high state of mind, the girl, a little more flirty than usual, gently ran her hand along Klarions leg, but making it seem more casual. "I mean, you do like trouble, so drugs? Underage drinking? Breaking hearts?" She smiled at him.

Interacting: dmgink dmgink L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel

Lloyd ~
GesM.gif

Lloyd grinned at his friend and shook his head. A lot of people thought that him and Elizabeth were a thing, which they weren't due to both of their sexuality. But, Lloyd being reluctant about his he rolled with it. "Yeah, been there done that. Didn't work out so we're just friends" He lied, but he'd been lying for years so it just came out so naturally. "I do plan to wander around a little though, maybe find someone" He shrugged, a smirk on his lips before he brought the bottle to his lips. Lloyd also never used to be a party guy. He stayed home and played video games half the time. But when he grew up and got into sports he realized his popularity and embraced it, which is why he would throw these parties every year.
"Yeah, you should come to these more often" He said with a grin, but his smile faltered when he felt his phone buzz, looking down he quickly glanced at it before shoving his phone back in his pocket. "Hey, sorry to ditch but I gotta run, Carly just messaged me" He played it off like someone from their school had messaged him. "Go say hi to Elizabeth, she usually ends up hanging out alone at these things" He rolled his eyes at the girls antics and smiled "See you around." He clapped the boy on the shoulder in a manly football friend way before taking off into the crowed. Pushing through people he searched for the one who had texted him. Honestly, Lloyd didn't know why he made the time for him. He wasn't gay. But, eventually when he found him, he couldn't help but smile "Glad to see you made it" He joked, still playing off casual and dudeish. With that, he greeted Matt.

Interacting: dmgink dmgink Nightblade Nightblade
Mention: TerrorKitty TerrorKitty

Elizabeth watched another girl sit on the couch next to her. She was cute for sure. It wasn't until Clarke was dared to do a backflip that she spoke up. "Alright, I'll take you on that." She replied, chuckling to herself. She actually taught Clarke to do backflips because he wanted to join the Cheerleading squad, though he opted out before tryouts after making the football team, not wanting to ruin his "Image" which Elizabeth thought was dumb but she respected his decision. As if almost on cue, Clarke looked back at her. She winked which brought a smile to the boy's face and he turned back to his friends and nodded before doing a backflip. Amazingly, he didn't actually hit anything or anyone and those who saw cheered and clapped. When people started asking where he learned this unknown skill he shrugged and said it was personal training for football season, he lied; looking back at Elizabeth with a "I'm sorry" expression, but she just nodded. She understood why and wasn't about to take away this moment from him.

"So, what did I win?" Elizabeth said turning to the other girl.

Interactions: Scarlett redroseknight redroseknight

Klarion grinned, "Oh you know me too well.” He booped her nose with a pale finger. “I got bored, lets just say that.” He blew smoke out his nose, “there are only so many times you can key a car before it gets old.” He turned around and threw the empty bottle into the crowd of dancing kids. It hit a boy and he fell down. There were shouts of panic and confusion. “Ah shit,” Klarion turned quickly, “Didn’t mean to hit anyone.” He was lying, of course. He enjoyed fucking with people. It was one of his favourite things to do, the first being rioting.

He wrapped his arms around Mimi. He knew she was never romantically interested in him and he never really was in her.
It was just the first time they met, they instantly clicked. It was odd since they had such conflicting behaviour and morals. Klarion was like a big brother to her. If anybody picked a fight with her or teased her, well, Klarion would have something to say about that. She was the sister he never had and was very overprotective of her. However now, he noted, she was utterly stoned and getting into that flirty phase. He’d seen it all before. “Hey hey hey dollface, you’re getting touchy.” He cracked, though made no effort to stop her. There was no point.

|| travelbypages travelbypages ||

"Oh, I've got an idea or two in mind," Alice said in reply to Scarlett as she took off.

"Shiloh," Alice said, as if testing out how it sounded for herself. "I'll be sure to keep that in mind," she finished while taking the bright red cup. Of all the times she'd drank in recent memory, whiskey, regardless of how expensive it is, would be a rare treat for tonight. For the second time today, she found herself chatting with someone much taller than her-though that wasn't a hard thing to achieve. After taking a drink that reminded her of the burn, Alice made made a subtle, albeit surprised sound. It had been too long, and she was quickly reminded.

"Anyways," Alice coughed out. "What do you think about.. this?" she gestured, cup still in her hand. "I can already imagine people failing to find a quiet corner for, well, one reason or another," she said after taking another drink(which went down much easier than the first), not caring to hide the implication. Personally, as often as she partied, the noise was something that would never cease to surprise her. This one was no exception. There had to have been at least half of her graduating class(and a handful of not-quite-graduates), alongside even more who were still students. She wondered which group Shiloh was a part of. Then she wondered if she would care about the forced right-handedness. Of course, none of these were actual insecurities, at least not anymore.

Two short years ago, though, Alice was more anxious than should be possible about whether people would care about her appearance. After a desire to be more confident led to a self-made promise to be who she wanted, she got her first tattoo. A Hibiscus syriacus with a single petal missing, done on her shoulder, was the start of her sleeve, and marked a stark change in her wardrobe. She used to wear exclusively baggy clothes many sizes too large, seen in every photograph of her taken before said tattoo.

interaction: Sook Sook

Darren Marshall

"Well, good luck with that. See ya." the dark haired boy said, bringing the drink up to his mouth as Lloyd began to take his leave. He hesitated for a moment, looking to Elizabeth and the other girls around her. He suddenly felt a little awkward, something unusual for him. If he were honest, he didn't know Elizabeth all that well. Had a few classes with her, sure, but that's about it.

Regardless, he approached them, a buzz starting to fill his head now. Not too drunk, but not too sober. Just right. Like Goldilocks with her porridge. He felt a little better now. Alcohol wasn't called liquid courage for no reason after all. Just enough to impair his judgement slightly.

"It was by special request that I came over here and talked to you." Darren sparked conversation rather quickly, mostly aimed towards Elizabeth. Did that even make sense? He didn't care. His mouth kept running. "The party host himself was concerned about you being alone." he explained to her further. Should he be saying that? Whatever. It was already done.

Lucien Herrera
"Drugs are the best part of anything." Lucien mumbled and added, grinning and nodding along to the conversation Mimi and Klarion were having. In that moment, he was in a wonderful, half ignorant bliss. He wasn't secretive about his drug use, he was sure everyone in the school knew by now, but his lips let off more words than he would've wanted had he been sober.

"Besides, the richies have the good shit." He was talking in the direction of Klarion and Mimi, but it didn't seem as if he were focussing on them. He looked past them at the guy, Clarke, who was doing backflips. He was half truthful in his answer. Like many other kids his age, the boy simply wanted to be included. And being high at parties was a good way to go about that. "That's why I'm here."

Matt Davenport
Appearance
Matt had finished his drink and was about to light a cigarette up. He did not tend to make it a habit, probably having 1 or 2 a week and usually if he was stressed.
He was about to go in for another drink when he heard Lloyd approach.
Turning around Matt gave his signature half grin and fist bumped him.
"Miss the party of the year?, I would fall from the lofty heights of popularity if I did that"

Taking a pull from his cigarette he let the smoke out through his nose before speaking up.
"Just how many people are here anyway?, seems more than just school man"
Finishing his cigarette, he made his way inside with Lloyd and started helping himself to another drink.

Matt, despite not looking it was enjoying the party. Despite what had gone down since then.
He specifically did not want drama in his life so this setup he had going was perfect.
It would be looked into at another time, but Matt took his current arrangements at face value.
Nothing intense, just some low key casual fun when the need came up.

Mention: travelbypages travelbypages :Lloyd

Valentina Lerum-Agani
Valentina stood in the mirror fixing her hair with one hand, placing her sunglasses on top of her head. She stared her reflection up and down in the mirror. Perfect, she looked absolutely perfect. It would be almost impossible for someone to even guess she had just given birth two months ago, and that was exactly what she was going for. She looked like your average rich girl getting ready to attend what was promised to be one of the best parties of the season. Ever since she got back in town all she heard about was Lloyd's party. Honestly a party is just what she needed lately. She desperately needed just a night not to worry about training or taking care of her daughter. Just a whole night where she could be a teenager. At the very least she new she had to at least make an appearance to reassure her friends that she wasn't dead.

"Going somewhere? I know you don't plan on leaving Melody here with us." Her mother leaned against the door frame, holding Melody in her arms. She had her typical face of disapproval as she looked at her daughter. Of course. Thats how she lately has stared at her, as if Valentina had always been some sort of wild child that needed to be watched. She wasn't sure if her mother was still upset at the fact that she had a baby or if she was pissed that she was apparently throwing her chance at the olympics away. Whatever it was she decided she doesn't have the time to deal with it.

She rolled her eyes taking Melody from her mother's arms, kissing the baby on the forehead. "Well mom, I dont think a party is the best for a baby to be. I mean if you want I can take her with me" She smiled bitterly as she walked past her mother heading down the stairs with her mother right behind her. "Let all my classmate meet my kid and let them know that that the six months I was gone for training was actually to have Melody. Or better yet I can go to this party and let her father know that she exist, what about that?" She stood at the doorway staring at her mother with Melody on her hip. Her mom's face went through several emotions be she settled on one, defeat.

"Tell you what, go to this party and keep quiet about all this baby business but you have to promise that this summer you better live and breathe gymnastics, understand me?" Valentina had to resist the urge to roll her eyes before handing her the baby. "Crystal clear, see you later! Be a good girl Melody!"

She couldn't get out of the house fast enough. She took a deep breath before hopping in her car and driving to Lloyd's house. The boy didn't live to far from her so she had gotten there in a matter of minuets. She waltzed right into the house taking in the party atmosphere before she heard a few classmates greet her and ask her about training. She couldn't help but fake at smile and reply about how much fun she had. It was an easy lie, one she told more times than she could count. She decided to take a seat on one of the couches before looking for one of her friends.

Interacting: No one yet!

super-cute-polyvore-outfit-ideas-15338072584pl8c.jpg

Last edited:
Mimi ~
Mimi grinned up at him and continued what she was doing as Lucien talked about drugs and she honestly agreed. "I feel that" she smiled. Her face was a tiny bit red mostly because of the heat of the house mixed with the drugs. This is how she was when she was stone out of her mind. With a little giggle she stood and stretched "I wanna go outside" she said simply and grabbed both of their hands and dragged them up out of their seats, stumbling slightly in the process, but regaining her balance with a giggle.
"Whoops" Mimi said with a grin and took off toward the back door that led to the deck. Whether or not they followed, she still continued on."This is muuuch better" she said to no one in particular, and with a sigh and sat on the grass. People were still wandering about and conversing, which she didnt mind. It made it less awkward to be outside with the two boys, although she didnt care. She was baked as a cake.
dmgink dmgink L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel

Lloyd ~
tumblr_o3nmbfnfqd1v8c56fo3_500.gif
Lloyd listened to his friend and nodded "I agree. I think the towns over heard about this. A lot more people than I expected. Oh well. The more the merrier" he grinned. From what he had drank so far he was already pretty drunk. Which wasn't odd for Lloyd. He liked to party. In some ways it distracted him from his struggles. In others it made him weaker. For instance. He became a little more arrogant, but not in a way where everyone hates him, to distract himself. But when Matt came around, it was like a switch was flipped.
Sure, Lloyd was keeping cool right now but what about when he got a couple more drinks in him? He was unpredictable at that point. Leaning against the wall he smiled at Matt, his smile a little lopsided from the buzz. "That Elizabeth chick gifted me a car. I don't know what I'm gonna do with my old one. I don't need two cars" he stated randomly. That was another thing about Lloyd. He was rich and it was obvious but he never flaunted it or took it for granted. His parents had worked hard to get the family where they are. Which is why he would never come out. He didn't want to be the disappointment of his parents.
Nightblade Nightblade

(I'm on my phone so I apologize if it's short.)

"Oh, I'm very psychic," Elizabeth replied with a chuckle before standing up. "You can save that solid for later. All ask when I need a favor, but for now. I think I'm gonna take a dip." She added before walking off to the pool. On her way, she passed numerous people trying to chat and she got caught up with a few but eventually, Elizabeth made to the pool. The air was so warm, taking off her socks and shoes she dipped a toe in. The water was the perfect temperature. It was hard to resist jumping in. Instead to went around to the steps of the shallow end. Not having a swimsuit the ginger set her phone in her shoes and walked into the pull with her shorts and shirt on. Her cloaths soaked up the water and got heavy but the weight felt nice. She closed her eyes and just floated, slowly sinking into the water as she drifted to the deep end before coming up for air.

After a few rounds of Marko Polo and some makeshift volleyball. Elizabeth decided it was time to get out and made her way out of the pool. The weight of her wet clothes suddenly all more real. "Ugh" she grunted under the string lights lining the pool and took off her pink shirt, revealing her modest bust and lacy bra, not like she really cared. Wringing out her shirt and putting it back on she sighed and did the same with her pants. Ignoring whistles and jeers/cheers. A glint shined in Elizabeth's eye as she put her shorts back on slowly, bending over at a 45 degree as she did, ending with a hard spank to anyone who was watching. More cheers, more whistles and a lot of first party virgins staring in dumbfounded silence.

Now done with the pool she wandered around a bit, eventually spotting Mimi with toy boys out on the grass by the deck. Moving to her, Elizabeth with her little regard for personal space, silently pulled Mimi up by her shoulders into a semi-sitting position before scooching behind and dragging Mimi onto her lap and giving the girl a hug around the waist before finally saying "Hey Mimi, I haven't seen you for a while."

Interactions: travelbypages travelbypages

Klarion laughed and hoisted Mimi up on his back, “Mine” It was all in good fun but Klarion needed eyes on Mimi at all times. There were people at this party that would take advantage of the girl’s stoned ass. He spun around and ran around the garden, laughing. As intimidating and violent as he was, Klarion was a massive doof when it came to his friends. He loved nothing more than making them laugh. He stopped, panting. Klarion grinned at Lucien, “you want a go? Or is Mimi gunna hog me?”

|| travelbypages travelbypages dmgink dmgink ||

Last edited:
Matt Davenport
Appearance
Matt nodded listening to Lloyd. It was no secret that people thought Lloyd and Elizabeth were a thing, hell even Matt thought so for a while.
Re-filling his drink, he helped himself while Lloyd finished speaking.
"So what are you going to do with it"

He asked as we made our way back out onto the porch and lent against the railings looking inside.
The party was in full swing and everyone seemed to be having a good time.
Matt noticed the drink was starting to go down fairly nicely, giving him a buzz.
He sat on a lounger and relaxed as we kept talking outside

(Sorry mate, working overtime lately...)

Whiles not a big drinker herself, there was one thing Shiloh was good at, which was hiding it. She took a swig like she did this everyday, and her posture and her expression attentive and charismatic as she spoke the the shorter girl, who was taking her first sip. Shiloh was very sober still and because of this she noticed details of this girls appearance, her make up, for example, and her outfit, which made very little attempt to hide her deformity from the world. She admired the girl's confidence which shone through in every little move she made. She felt desire to got to know her or a more intimate level. It appeared to her that the attraction was mutual between the two. Shiloh found herself inching closer to her. This was partly because she wanted to and partly because, for how late in the evening it was, it was still so noisy. It was a wonder the police hadn't shown up yet on a noise complaint.

Alice made comment about this too. She heavily implied that they should find somewhere more quiet. "If you don't mind sitting on the back of my bike, I know somewhere we wont be disturbed" She suggested with a cheeky grin "If you're feeling adventurous tonight?" She added, with a hint of a challenge in her voice. Of course, the girl was a stranger to her, and maybe the vague way she was speaking would come of less mysterious and more... creepy, but this was not her intention. She poured herself another cup, and topped up her new friends drink before adding "No pressure, I'm chill if you don't feel up to it" Again with her cheeky, lopsided grin.

She would have to make it up to her friends later for ditching them. But honestly, look at her, as if they wouldn't do the same. She took another un-flinching swig, feeling a light buzz coming on now but nothing that would make it hard to operate a bike. She had stumbled upon lots of pretty places in her time wondering around the bush-lands behind her home, but this one had by far the best view. A small cliff face, with a tickling waterfall heading into a tiny little stream, and it overlooked the sky and the rest of their little town. She'd honestly been waiting for an opportunity to share it with someone fun. "So, you in?" She asked finally after polishing off her drink.

Melted Ice Cream Melted Ice Cream

Lucien Herrera
"Of course you feel me. I'm right." the young man uttered, his slight amount of arrogance beginning to show in his stoned state. Lucien's dark brown eyes were more noticeable with the bloodshot tint of being high rushing into the whites of them. He sat there, quietly, for a few moments before he realized his hand was being taken and he was being pulled up.

"You wanna go outside? Why?" he snickered out, but mindlessly followed her and Klarion outside anyway. The deck was nice, properly taken care of, Lucien imagined. Whoever owned the place clearly had the money for it by the looks of things.

Once they got outside, he started to get distracted once more. He didn't even notice Klarion grabbing Mimi and putting her onto his shoulders. At least, not at first, he didn't. He sat in the grass too, reveling quietly in the cool temperature of it. He smiled widely, his hands grasping and ungrasping the grass hr sat in as if he were a cat making biscuits. Things always felt better when he was high. It did wonders for the senses, he thought.

"Wh- huh?" he said, obviously a little startled when Klarion addressed him again. He didn't quite understand the other boy's question for several moments. Just because things felt better didn't mean he felt sharp, either.

Then it finally clicked.

"Oh, uh.." he mumbled, getting shakily to his feet. He reached out to take Mimi onto his shoulders. He figured he could handle the weight of another human being, right? Especially one smaller than he was. It'd go fine. "..Sure."

Until it didn't. As soon as Lucien lifted the girl up, his body began to shake wildly. He struggled to stand much more and eventually his legs gave way and dropped him and Mimi back into the grass.

"Aw, fuck." he mumbled in almost a pout, with a quiet "ow" attached. He let go of Mimi once they were down, having taken a face full of grass in the process. He just ate shit in front of God and everybody. Damn, that was embarrassing.

Mimi ~
Mimi giggled and held onto Klarion as he took her outside and when he asked Lucien to see if he could she shook her head "oh nonono" she with a squeal she did her best to hold onto Lucien and as he wobbled and fell over, the girl started laughing and rolled away from the boy.
She had just finished her giggle fit when she was soon pulled into someone's arms and tensed up a little when she figured out it was Elizabeth. "Hey" she said, her words slightly slurred as she shifted out of the girls arms and turned to face her with a lopsided grin "that is because we are polar opposites my friend " she giggled and laid back, her head on Klarions lap. The girl was weirdly flirty with the boy. Not that she never was. "The party is so wild but it's almost morning time!" She laughed and rubbed her face before she sat up and curled up in his lap. "I just noticed. You look a little damp" she giggled at Elizabeth and looked at the girl then the pool then at Klarion. "I wanna swim. But I think I'm too high" she grinned.
Interacting; L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel dmgink dmgink TerrorKitty TerrorKitty

Lloyd ~
tumblr_o3nmbfnfqd1v8c56fo3_500.gif
Lloyd shrugged and followed Matt outside. Taking a sip of his drink he tried to ignore the fact he and Matt were standing pretty close. Mostly due to the fact that the house and yard were packed. "I think I might sell mine? I'm not sure. Don't need two cars. And I would feel bad getting rid of a gifted car" he shrugged. Which sucked because his car was his baby. "Can't find good people to wrap it matte black in a small town though" he shrugged.
Shifting he moved his hand to his pocket, but in the action his hand brushed Matt's a tiny bit. He felt his face turn a little red as he moved away a little bit, hiding his face with his drink as he took a sip of it. "I'll figure something out though" he told Matt, glancing at the boy for a second before quickly looking away at the crowded party.
Interacting; Nightblade Nightblade

((Short because I'm away from my laptop))

Klarion chuckled, running his hands through Mimi's hair, "Yes, yes you are too high." He planted a kiss on her forehead.
"Besides, you're too fat, you'd sink like a stone." He teased. The boy called carnage looked up to Elizabeth. His emerald eyes had a hint of mischief, "Quite a show you put on over there." He purred, "I notice these little things, y'know?" Klarion grinned before returning to playing with Mimi's hair, "Any particular reason why you decided to make those saddos days?" He nodded to the boys at the pool, still sneaking glances at the two girls.
In a flash, Klarion's lighter was out. He flicked it on and raised an eyebrow at them. It was no secret that Klarion loved to commit arson. The kids at school speculated that there was a building in town that Klarion hadn't at least singed.
Black charred walls were Klarion's calling card. He used his infamous lighter to light another cigarette.
Smoke coiled and danced around his head. He tilted Mimi's head up to face him, "You can go swimming when you sober up."

He himself did want to go swimming but he wasn't going to leave Mimi's side. Not tonight.

travelbypages travelbypages TerrorKitty TerrorKitty

Although the party was very clearly not going to end soon, Alice felt no need to stay. Through no action of her own, she noticed that Shiloh was just a tad closer to her as each minute passed. It wasn't obvious at first, but the three-ish feet that had separated them at first was now closer to only two. Naturally, this was completely welcomed and she even opted to lean into it a bit as well after finishing off the last of her drink, from which Alice had been absentmindedly sipping on sine it had been placed into her hand.

"Bikes are quite a reliable way to travel," Alice commented, thinking about the fact that she didn't even own one herself. How odd. It wasn't like she disliked them or anything, but had also never felt the need for one. Walking was simply a go-to choice. Partially because she wasn't allowed to drive her father's car, and partially because walking was practically the same year-round. "Though, I have to ask, would I be privileged enough to know where this "adventure" would take us, or do I hate to accept the ride to find out?" She joked, setting the plastic cup onto a nearby table top. After all, any more to drink and her breath would probably start to smell too much like the whiskey.

interaction: Sook Sook

Elizabeth sighed and chuckled standing up. She had been trying to flirt with Mimi for a long time, but while Mimi was doing who knows what, Elizabeth was busy tutoring an and helping other people. "Damp uh? I guess I should dry off a bit more," she added under her breath. It was warm out but allergies were a bitch either way. "And yeah, everyone noticed. That was the point right? It would be futile otherwise." She replied to Klarion.

"Well, you crazy cooks do whatever. I'm gonna go find a towel." She said waving her hand. "Don't try anything shady either, or it's both your heads," she called back one last time before disappearing into the crowd. Eventually coming across Nari and Lloyd. "She's asking who's got the ecstasy dear. Knowing some of the plugs around here, I'll take matters into my own hands. Pay us no mind." She interjected taking place behind Nari's wheelchair and pushing her into a nearly empty room where two guys were about to get at it. "Out." was all she needed to say. Knowing her, the guys left in haste and a nervous glance. Something that people only did around Elizabeth as if she has some secret strings holding everyone around her into some bind.

With the room to themselves. Elizabeth drove the wheelchair-bound girl in front of the bed before sitting on the edge of it to face her. "You haven't been eating again...." She sighed heavily. "Nari. You need to take better care of yourself. Not to mention that you only came here for more drugs when you can barely feed yourself. I really think you should reconsider my offer and come to stay with me for the summer, alright? I promised to take care of you when I can. Now with school done, for now, I can do something about it. Don't worry about your grandma. She won't touch you again. Ok?"

Interactions: Lloyd/Mimi travelbypages travelbypages - Twin Fantasy Twin Fantasy

Seeing that Alice had put her cup down, Shiloh followed suit, throwing back the rest of her drink first. She thought for a moment about the question and met it with one of her own "Well lets just say this... we live in a fairly dry town with not much to do or see... but did you even know we lived right next to waterfall?" She said the last bit quietly and leaned in so that Alice would hear it as if it were a big secret, then she put a finger to her lips. "Sometimes you have to try a bit harder to find the beauty, is all." She said wistfully,

then her face livened up again and the grin returned. "So have I sold it too you yet?" She asked, knowing full well that her friends would probably have a go at her for showing up and ditching them for a girl in the first hour of arrival... buuuut lets just say it had been a while. Plus, she was already starting to get a headache from the loudness and the noise and now that she was thinking about it, her spot in the woods sounded lovely even if it was just her who was going.

A waterfall definitely sounded interesting, but how could Alice possibly have lived here for so long and not have stumbled upon it, much less even heard about it? All the exploring she'd done around this town suddenly felt like she hadn't gone far enough or looked hard enough. Of course she would have to accept this offer- well, she was going to accept it regardless. Shiloh was just the kind of girl that Alice longed for on a night like this. Adventurous, confident, seemingly sure of herself; all things that Alice has spent so long making herself to be. After all, to attract those you want to, it's best to be someone worth having around.

"Oh, I was sold even before," Alice began more than just a hint of excitement in her voice. "But now that our destination sounds like as much fun as you, I don't think you could keep me away." she grinned(I've seen this word used quite a bit already, but other words just don't have the right connotation I'm trying to get across :puff: ). "I hope you don't plan on waiting too long before bringing me to this supposed wonderland, yeah?"

Sook Sook

(Ahh I know I’ve used that word so many times too haha! Know what you mean nothing else seems quite right)
“I would never make you wait, after all, I think I’ve built up a sufficient amount of suspense!” She chuckled and held out her hand hoping to hold alice’s And lead her through the thick crowd. It would be easier to stay together this way, but it was also an excuse to just do it, because she wanted too.

She would lead Alice through the party, through the front garden, where a couple people were throwing up, smoking or laying down away from the crowd, and ambled over to where her bike was parked “Go ahead and sit on the seat, I’ll stand behind and pedal, if you feel worried you might fall just lean into my arms and I’ll make sure to stay slow and steady.” She said with a warm smile.

If Alice did as suggested she would be sat between Shilohs arms as she steered and stood on the pedals. She’d done this only with her little brother but honestly the small Asian wouldn’t be too much harder to balence

Once they were sorted, she would be off, slower than her usual pace. She headed towards home as she lived right near the bush surrounding town. As they travled the buildings would become cheaper and shabbier, the road would begin to turn into gravel and around them would be more and more wildlife. Bats could be heard in the sky, which was clear of all clouds tonight and there was a pale white half moon illuminating the path where the street lights failed to reach.

Upon reaching what looked like a dead end road, Shiloh turned sharply left, and headed down a very narrow dirt path “please keep all hands and feet inside the ride at all times” She said, voice a little bit strained and out of breath. They travled down the windy little track through the trees for another 10 minutes maybe, and then she slowed to a stop “Sorry, we’ve gotta walk from here, it’s a little bit too overgrown to ride” She would say, helping her off the bike. Shiloh grabbed her backpack from the bike and produced a small flashlight. She always kept it in that backpack so she’d always have it when she wanted it. After waiting on a response she would lead the way through very old trees, vines, and up small rocksteps.

After a short uphill slog, Shiloh was feeling pretty pooped, but this sight was always worth it. It was completely clear of trees, the ground was smooth rock and the stars above them shone brilliantly. A few paces to their left was a little stream and a small waterfall falling down a ledge to a stream below and if you walked to the edge of the stream you could see their small little town below. It wasn’t exactly a roaring river, or a big one, but it was something of Shilohs little paradise. She reached up and grabbed a branch, seemingly randomly, and then revealed her purpose, retrieving a little ragged picnic blanket tied to the tree. It had been quite obviously sewn at home by hand. “For me, the effort to gets here makes it that much more special.” She said unraveling the blanket and laying it down on the rock. She then sat down and patted the ground next to her “How’d I do?” She asked genuinely

(So I decided to write the trip, if you’d rather I stop early let me know and I can change it however you want!)

Matt Davenport
Appearance
Matt prided himself on being able to read peoples body language so when Lloyd acted weird, it was picked up on right away.
However, Matt also had a no drama rule so he would no say anything, he never did.
"Did you like the car she got you?"

He asked as a way to change the subject before Lloyd got paranoid and made the situation worse for them both.
Before anything more could be said, a girl came over and Matt could just tell she was a Tumblr girl.
Of course Matt was not nasty enough to bring it up, so he just raised an eyebrow at her request.
Looking to Lloyd, the silent question was obvious

Dude what the hell

Twin Fantasy Twin Fantasy : Nari

Lucien Herrera
"Fuck.." the boy repeated, laughing quietly as Miki rolled away from him. He sat up, practically spitting out a little bit of dirt and grass as he wiped his mouth. He shook his head to get the clumps out of his hair. "Nobody saw that, right?"

He looked to the two girls, his stare blank as he slowly took in the conversation. His trance was starting to lighten up a bit, quite unfortunately. Time went by so slowly on weed. Maybe there was more drugs inside that he could bum off of somebody. He'd pay them back; he did get paid next week after all.

"You're definitely too high." He said to Mimi, looking to Elizabeth briefly. "And you need a towel." he directed his second comment at the second girl, though she might have had to listen for it. He was definitely a mumbler by nature when he was high.

"Anyway. I'm not high enough. Anymore." Lucien said as he directed his attemtion back to Mimi. "You think anybody else brought any more weed?"

He wasn't quite ready to open up about the harder substances he used to her. Weed was his drug of choice in her eyes. Sure, some people knew, but if everyone did, it could get around. And the last thing he needed was for desperate addict kids like him trying to make friends with him. The last thing he wanted was new friends. He was happy with his little group and he saw that as just fine.

INTERACTIONS: travelbypages travelbypages

Mimi ~
875720mimi12.gif

Mimi scooted away from Klarion and took a seat beside Lucien with a grin "I think everyone saw that" the girl said with a giggle, and as the boy pointed out she was very high, she nodded triumphantly "I am I am" she confirmed, though it was very obvious, in her state, that it was very unnecessary to confirm it. When he asked about people selling weed she tilted her head. His eyes were read and glassy, and he didn't seem high, but who was she to judge, she probably smoked more than Bob freaking Marley.
Standing up, only with a slight tumble, she looked around the yard. There were a few people she bought from there but none of them had the good stuff. They were the small high school stoners who sold a gram every now and then to make a few bucks. Tapping her chin she thought for a moment. "I have an idea" She said triumphantly and dug through her boho purse, pulling out her dingy and cracked phone, scrolling through her contacts. There was one man in town who sold from his house, whether it be hard or soft drugs. Weed was his profession as he grew it in his back yard, but he was known for being one of the only hard dealers in the town.
When he said she could meet him she grinned at Lucien "I found a hook up, though he won't come here. Doesn't wanna be caught with a bunch of high schoolers. Mimi had known the guy since she started smoking when she was 14. He was only a few years older than her so when she met him it was simply just smoke a few in his garage and be on her way. It wasn't until he finally turned 20 that he started dealing the hard stuff to make more than what weed offered him. And honestly, the police have tried to stop him so much, that they have given up. "C'mon, if I'm there you'll get a good deal." She grinned.
Out of the whole school, Mimi was probably the least judgemental person. If you were rich, she didn't care. If you were poor, she didn't care. People were people, and she just liked everyone, unless they gave her a reason not to, but that's only if their actions affect her life personally.
Interacting; dmgink dmgink (I hope this gave you inspiration!)

Lloyd ~
RegF.gif

Lloyd could tell Matt was changing things to make him a little more comfortable, which he did calm down a little. "I like the car a lot. Weird gift to give but I guess it's sweet since we've been friends since we were young. That's why I would find it har-" but before he could finish his sentence a girl made her way over, obviously not able to speak proper English, but still seemed to ask for Molly. "Uh, no. I don't do that stuff..." He said with the shake of his head. Looking back to Matt he saw his look and raised an eyebrow slightly to show he didn't know.
Before he could say anything else to the girl, Elizabeth scooped her away. Lloyd had no clue what was going on and couldn't help but laugh. "Come on, I need another drink after that." He said with a smile and nodded for Matt to follow. But, when he got to the bar he noticed some empty liquor bottles. "I might need help carrying some bottles up. With his parents wealth, Lloyd's dad had a whole cellar just full of alcohol. I mean, anyone would need this much just to be able to stand his mother.
The cellar was pretty cold, but that was fine because the alcohol stayed at a decent temperature. Alcohol was everywhere, and probably two bottles of every kind. This is the room his dad prided in. It showed their wealth. Lloyd was embarrassed of it though. He was nothing like his father. Going through the room, he chose a few bottles his dad wouldn't miss, setting them on the bottom stair "There's so much" He sighed, running his hand through his hair.
Interacting; Nightblade Nightblade Twin Fantasy Twin Fantasy

Along the trip, especially the later part, Alice could tell Shiloh was straining her self more than a trip like this would normally do. She felt kinda bad, knowing it was likely because of herself, but there wasn't really anything that could be done about it. After all, riding a bike on this path would be dangerous enough for Alice, let alone balancing someone much bigger than herself on top of that. Besides that, though, the trip was nice. Especially the part where the noise of the party dissipated.

After they'd gotten off the bike, Alice was glad to see that a flashlight would be aiding them to their destination. It was also an excuse to stay so close to Shiloh- not that either of them would be opposed to it in any other situation. Upon arriving at the secluded destination, Alice realized why she'd never thought find a place like this. It was an amazing sight, without a doubt, but could be perfectly private if you weren't too close to the edge. Above the quiet, comforting sound of the water, Alice heard Shiloh's question and noticed the blanket. "Oh, it's perfect," she answered, taking the spot next to Shiloh. "How could anyone just happen upon a place like this? It seems so.. separate, from the rest of the area."

Sook Sook

Users who are viewing this thread

Back