• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Sugar, We're Going Down - Main

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Lucien Herrera
"God, I hope they didn't." Lucien said with a laugh, shoving his hands in his pockets. He slowly blinked, but grinned slightly as she said that she had managed to find a plug for them to go to. He slowly stood up, going to help Mimi up once he did. He was on wavering feet, in a unbalanced stance, but he managed to stay upright regardless.

"You're a lifesaver." he said quietly. He looked around at the lively party, and didn't really regret not sticking around. If he was offered the chance to get high or to go to a party full of rich kids, he would likely pick the former. Really, it depended on his mood. He was fickle like that. He used drugs to cope and people to lift him up further than he already felt he was. For a kid so low, he acted so high.

"Who is this guy, anyway?" Lucien knew a few of the dealers around town. There weren't too many faces to know, but if they sold drugs, he likely knew who they were. Or, at the very least, he's heard their name. He really hoped it wasn't someone he bought the harder shit off of. It would be awkward if he did end up knowing this guy. He didn't want to have to explain anything to Mimi. He really didn't. That was the last thing he wanted, in fact. The occasional paranoia that came along with smoking weed was starting to catch up to him. Maybe he wasn't as sober as he thought. He continued walking with Mimi. He focussed on that for now.

He would worry about everything else when he got there.

INTERACTING: travelbypages travelbypages

Shiloh relaxed into the blanked and subtly put her arm behind Alice's back, so it wasn't around her shoulders but provided her something to lean back against if she so chose to. Her date looked sufficiently woo'd by the sight. Good, because taking even this tiny person on her bike had been a lot of effort, and Shiloh felt she was quite fit! She'd seen this site a lot of times now so she didn't mind stealing a glance at Alice as she looked all around her. Her question was expected, really, it did seem like a very difficult place to just find. She thought about how much of a snapshot of her life she wanted to give Alice. She also thought about the way she was going to say it as she didn't want to sour the mood with sob stories.

"When I was younger, and my siblings were in nappies, my mother had to go out a lot to support the family, and I had to help look after them, so I'd miss a lot of school days. When mum came back, I wouldn't go back to school, I''d go explore the bushland on my bike. That little path we traveled on foot used to be a lot less overgrown, and when I found this place first it looked like some people had been here." She smiled "There was a burnt out fire-pit and some things laying around, so I cleaned it up a bit and made it my spot. No one ever came back, maybe they left?" She grinned "Lucky right?"

She paused and listened to the ambient sounds around her. It was so easy to relax and forget your problems here. She was so blissfully comfortable,she decided maybe she would finally make a definitive move. She looked over at Alice and moved her hand, softly brushing her cheek and moving her soft black hair out of her face. "This place is almost as beautiful as you are" She said "But not quite." Waiting for some kind of signal that her partner was into it, she would then begin to lean in for the kiss. The atmosphere, the white noise, the view, and, of course, the girl, all made this moment feel right. She just hoped Alice responded in the same way

Melted Ice Cream Melted Ice Cream

Mimi ~
1047244bf578d0935f06d36a732a0c36.gif

Mimi glanced at Lucien and raised an eyebrow. His stature has completely changed and she slowed to a stop "hey, you don't look so good." She said gently. She knew what drugs did to people. Mimi knew, she's experimented with many. "Here." A small smirk touched her lips as she dug through her purse and took out a tiny little baggy with a few benzo's. The girl wasn't an addict, but when she needed an escape from her life sometimes weed wasn't enough. "They're anti-anxiety." She stated simply and placed some in his hand, though she didn't take some herself. She liked the high the weed had her on.
People knew Mimi, and they knew her home life wasn't ideal. Her dad drank constantly, always bringing home women who did their best to treat Mimi like crap. Although it didn't get triggered often, depression was a part of her life. Ever since she was 14 years old. Being high kept her the bubbly girl everybody saw, but the burn marks that littered her legs said otherwise.
Giving Lucien her signature happy grin, she took his hand and walked with him the rest of the way. She wanted people to be just as okay as she was, and when she wasn't, she hide away. When they finally reached the run down house she knocked. "You'll probably know him. Everyone loves him" She said happily and when he opened the door she excitedly hugged him before stepping in. Instantly, she sat on the couch and his large bull dog hopped up beside her, licking her cheek. "Charlie stop, it's only been a week" She said with a giggle and looked at Lucien "Come sit" She said and patted the spot beside her.

Andrew smiled when Mimi made her way in and watched her take a seat, but his smile faded when he saw Lucien, putting on his regular business face. He knew the kid, probably sold to him a couple times. "Come on in." He said simply and closed the door, locking it behind him. Although the cops weren't a problem for him anymore, he still had a few enemies. "You're the one that wants stuff right? It's not Mimi's day." He laughed simply and nodded for Andrew to follow. Without another word he made his way to the basement, that honestly looked pretty chill but you could tell it was a room to specifically hide his drugs.
Making his way to a nice glass cabinet he opened it up and stood back, keeping a hard eye on Lucien "Have your pick. Make sure you show me." He said simply and crossed his arms. "So how are you and Mimi friends?" He asked, not that he was jealous, but more so of a protective brother type of vibe.

giphy.gif

dmgink dmgink

Quickly noticing the not-so-subtle hint, Alice leaned ever so slightly- after all, it's not like there was an arm there to clutter things up(although she didn't actually think about this fact). There were many things that could capture her attention in this place, but eventually she set her eyes on the girl directly to her left. Partially because she'd begun speaking her response. It was an interesting story, for sure. And, although the way she was choosing her words made it seem like she was intentionally keeping something out, that wasn't Alice's place to pry.

Despite the fact that she didn't answer, Alice had the feeling that last part of the story, about luck, was rhetorical.. At least, that's what she assumed when Shiloh seemed to get distracted by something- a falling leaf, one of the innumerable fireflies that scattered the area, or maybe just the inherent beauty of the place. Alice herself took particular interest in a particular glowing bug that seemed to have no business simply floating in one general area. Though, it did eventually move, in such a way that Alice's absentminded following of it with her eyes led her right into Shiloh's affectionate hand. Needless to say, it simultaneously caught her off guard and made her think it's about time, as she heard the last few words leave Shiloh's mouth. "Is that so?," Alice asked. "I'm not so sure about that," she simpered, (badly)feigning shyness, fully expecting this to provoke a specific kind of reaction.

Sook Sook

Lucien Herrera
"I'm fine, I promise." Lucien said at first, but he smiled a little when the tiny pills were put gently into his hand. She was speaking his lamguage now. However, he hesitated to take them. He wasn't above doing benzos, but still didn't want to blow his cover. But, she was the one who offered them, though; it would likely be fine. Just a one off thing. That's how he'd play this. Man, hiding addiction is rough. It's like living in two different worlds simultaneously and hoping neither one crossed over.

"Thanks." he said absently, finally knocking the tablets back. He continued to half stumble along with Mimi. Thinking about everything, he didn't really know too much about the girl's life. Sure, they got along well enough, but they never really fully knew eachother, at least in his eyes. Maybe he'd ask one day when he got the chance.

On his own surface, the boy seemed happy enough. He was almost always confident during school, though not exactly in the academic sense. His behaviour got him in trouble quite a bit, but probably provided some nice gossip and a bit of a laugh for the other students. It was easy to make assumptions about him and his home life based on how he was at school. That assumption was often that his home life was as wild as his behaviour at school, that he was lashing out because he needed help, things like that. It was only partially true. His parents never laid a finger on him, but were always struggling with eachother on how to support their family. The three of them busted their asses to get by in the small, sleepy Rosetown.

Soon, they got to Andrew's place. Had Lucien not taken those pills earlier, his heart would've dropped into his stomach. He knew this place; this old, rundown house. He's been here before. He met the guy about a year ago, and bought from him quite a few times ever since his old dealer got locked up. How did Mimi know this guy? He looked around. He was waiting for her to go to a different house, but it never happened. Shit.

He gave a weak smile when he came face to face with Andrew. He slowly walked into the house behind Mimi, hands deep in his pockets. The worlds were crossing over and he didn't like it. At the same time, the coming high was much too worth it to explode now. He had to keep reminding himself of that. He walked down to the basement.

"We uh..we go to school together." Lucien explained simply, looking through the glass cabinet. This guy had everything, and he knew that. He looked beyond the hard shit and to the various types of weed sitting there. "We were just at a party, actually." He kept talking. He had to keep the facade up somehow.

"I think I'll take that one." he said, pointing to the strain farthest to the left. He grinned. "Never seen it before." he admitted.

"How much do I owe you?" he asked next.

INTERACTIONS: travelbypages travelbypages

Andrew watched Lucien closely, his eyes slightly narrowed. He knew everything about Mimi's life. Her family, her mom, their living situation. If it wasn't for him Mimi would probably be into something more than weed, although it was his fault she got into it, he made sure she didn't get into the hard shit. And from the looks of Lucien, Mimi would most likely get into trouble. "You know. She's very influenced by the people around her. She does what they do, she makes friends with them. Hell, who would be friends with a guy like me" He said with a small smirk but his face dropped once more.
"Just take it. Just this once I'll give you a freebie... just as long as you make sure she doesn't do what you do." Andrew said simply and made his way back upstairs. When Mimi wasn't on the couch he raised an eyebrow and whistled for his dog who came through the dog door happily, probably suggesting the girl was out back probably replenishing her high.
Stepping through the back door he watched her for a moment, head in her hands and the joint lit between her fingers. Not a lot of people knew she was a mess. Before Lucien could see he plastered on a smile and patted the girls back gently "Get going home girlie. You gotta sleep" He said to which the girl perked up, hiding the exhaust she hid all the time.

Mimi ~
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f...gif
Mimi scratched between the dogs ears, her body melting into the couch as the two disappeared to the cabinet. Closing her eyes she took a few deep breaths before grabbing the small baggie from her purse once again and popping a few of the pills into her mouth. Standing up, she made her way to the back door, taking a seat on the step of the porch. The high was starting to make her head spin and her heart race. So, to calm herself she lit up. It's what she did in stressful times. She wasn't ashamed of it.
Leaning forward she put her head in her hands, sighing the heel of her hands into her eyes, smudging the makeup slightly but not even caring.
Jumping when Andrew touched her back she instantly reverted back to her bubbly self and smiled at the two boys before standing up, swaying a little. If she didn't get home soon she'd for sure pass out. "Walk me home sir lucien?" She said, her words slurred a little, more evident now that she took the pills but could easily be mistaken by the weed high "I am about to fall asleep" she admitted with a giggle and walked through the house back to the front door. Putting out the joint, she put the end of it back into the tin she kept her goodies and hugged Andrew goodbye, who in return gave Lucien a warning glare. And back out into the night she went, walking alongside the young man toward her house/camper.

dmgink dmgink

Last edited:
Lucien Herrera
Lucien stood there in disbelief at that; this guy was letting him cop some weed for free? That never happened. Well, it worked out better for him anyway. He only had a twenty in his pocket and he didn't get paid for a few more days. He listened to Andrew's words, nodding quietly along.

"Yeah, man, no worries." he said simply. "I didn't have plans of showing her what I do anyway. That shit's for me." He added on with a very slight laugh. Joking like usual. "Either way, thank you."

The boy walked up the stairs a few moments after Andrew. He stashed the newly acquired weed in his jacket pocket, as the pills from earlier were starting to catch up with him. By the time he got up the stairs, Mimi had already come back inside from being out on the back porch. He thought he saw smudged makeup, but wasn't quite sure. He didn't really know that look when he saw it.

"We should probably get going." he said to Mimi and half to Andrew, going to help Mimi stay upright as they walked towards the door of the rundown house. He hadn't really planned on any of this happening, but it was all going a lot better than he'd hoped and he was glad for that. But of course he would walk her home- you couldn't trust anybody out in the open at night, the poor girl was intoxicated beyond belief, that, and despite everything, he was raised with some regard for manners.

"You gotta stay up for me." Lucien joked a little, helping guide her forward as they continued towards the camper. However, he mostly relied on her for directions back to her place. He'd never really been there before, but knew the general area well enough. He'd had to do a couple of pickups over there before.

INTERACTING: travelbypages travelbypages

Users who are viewing this thread

Back