• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Sugar, We're Going Down - Main

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Rosetown is a small Canadian town, population 1532. It is a town where people come and people go. There is one grocery store, one hardware store, one gas station and two restaurants. Why would anyone want to live there? Well, no one does. But somehow people who grew up there and moved away somehow managed to find themselves there again, but with new spouses and kids. It is popular for it's old people, and its young people. The high school is known for it's football team, and it's "good" crowed of youngsters. You either grow up being friends with everyone, or being friends with no one. Just like every town, there are the bullies and the bullied, as well as the people in between. And what the town doesn't show, is that there is a gap, between the rich families and the poor families.
The townies - These parents grew up here, and they never left here. They grew up in rich families, inherited their parents money, and procreated to have kids that will live the same lives that they had lived. These kids are rebellious, but polite, they flaunt everything they get, and they pretend not to have a care in the world. What people don't know though, is these teens are the same as every other teen, they struggle and they don't show it. That is weakness and unacceptable to their equally perfect parents.

The returners - These parents had at one point left the town, as many make the goal to do. But, the one mistake they made was coming back. Their kids may not endure the same problems they faced in school, with the problems of money and class, but these kids still struggle with what identity they can choose to have. They're not rich, they're not poor. They live in comfortable middle class bliss.

The lows - Whether they ended up leaving, or staying, the Lows have always been a "problem" to the town. The parents lived in beat up houses and now their kids do too. Money has always been an issue, and whatever money they had either went to alcohol, or drugs. Sometimes they managed house payments, and sometimes they don't. But, with the town and its obsession with image, these people remain housed. These teens struggle with abuse (whether its from their family members, or them with substances), mental issues, etc. They aren't accepted by anyone but each other, and even then that can be an issue.

PSA: Do not post here until I have the first setting and my first post, posted. If you post before I'm ready to get started I will copy your reply and PM it to you, then delete your post for now.

Please follow my rules of good grammar and decent paragraphs (2+ paragraphs that are decent length, 5+ sentences). If you do not follow these rules I will issue a warning.

Every once in a while I will post a summary of what is happening in the OOC so that newcomers will be know what is going on.

Last edited:
The Supposedly Exciting First Day of Summer

~

School has just ended for the summer, and few have graduated and are pending future plans, and some are still stuck in the hell whole Town. Today is Lloyd's birthday, and what else would a rich boy in a small town do besides throw a party?

~

Setting one begins at a party my character Lloyd is throwing for his birthday. So that is where the role play will begin; at his large mansion.

~

Please no posting until my first post is up, please and thank you.​

Lloyd ~
tumblr_o3nmbfnfqd1v8c56fo3_500.gif

Growing up, Lloyd had always found that it was hard to get kids to come to his birthday parties on the last day of school. Everyone wanted to go to the pool, hang out with friends, and families would leave town to go somewhere in the woods. He always tried, he gave invitations out weeks in advance, he talked about his parties constantly, and in the end only about two or three people would show up. But, popularity comes in time. You mature, you grow confident, and the teeth that had been missing at one point are sparkly white. The more successful his family became, the more friends he made as well. Now, on the last day of his eleventh grade year, Lloyd knew damn well everyone would be showing up to this party.
With his parents gone, the planning was in effect. Everyone had known about this party for a few weeks now and that is all the school could talk about, both the low class and the high school. Everyone was just buzzing about it. The house was going to be packed. Going behind his dads home bar he knelt down and unlocked the cupboards, placing each bottle on the counter for people to help themselves - they wouldn't be hard to replace. It was about 10:00pm and people have already started showing up, which he had no problem with. With the music loud he made his way through the house, a beer in hand out to the back porch, taking a seat with a few of his football friends.
Time and Location: Back porch of his house, 10:00PM
Interacting: No one yet
f0eb3b74ac915ea7cf22a24a94fc0828.jpg

Mimi ~
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f493350766b5050654865395532673d3d2d33392e313534666362336465383762313930663337303034353233332e676966

Mimi had heard all week about this party, and she honestly couldn't care less. She enjoys parties, for her friends and the freedom, but she didn't enjoy the fact that she felt pressured to be awake late in the night and to hold an "image" around people, especially the townies. After a quick smoke with her mum the girl made her way into her room in the trailer to get ready. She had promised a few of her friends (open to anyone) that she would be there, even if she would prefer to take off to the woods and smoke one. With a slight buzz she shuffled through her small clothing rack, picking out a flowy skirt and bandeau.
Eventually when Mimi was happy with the outfit, she made her way back outside of the camper where her mom sat in a lawn chair, watching a mini TV under the canopy and took a seat, putting her feet up on the wicker table that sat between the lawn chairs and the TV. "Going to a party are ya?" Her mom asked in her husky voice, putting a beer to her lips. Her mom never treated Mimi bad, in fact, her mom had treated her better than most parents did in the Lows. Nodding her head she directed her attention to the TV. It's not that she didn't like her mom, it's just her and her mom were more so acquaintances in their world. They made each other food, cleaned the trailer, and occasionally said "I love you" to each other. They simply existed in each others worlds.
"I better get going" Mimi said quietly to her mom and stood up. With a quick "be careful" from her mom, Mimi was off. The walk was long, but nothing Mimi wasn't used to, as walking was her only form of transportation. Even a block away she could hear the music pounding within the house. With a roll of her eyes she made her way over and inside, not bothering with knocking. Everyone was dressed head to toe in fancy outfits, which seemed off in the party environment, but she ignored nonetheless. Instantly she could smell her favorite substance. In all honesty, alcohol didn't interest the girl, she loved being high. Taking a seat in the circle of people that seemed to enjoy the same high as her, she smiled and made herself right at home.
Location and time: Living room, 10:15ish
Interacting: No one yet.
original.jpg

Feel free to start posting; redroseknight redroseknight dmgink dmgink Ungifted ;-; Ungifted ;-; TerrorKitty TerrorKitty Pandaskel Pandaskel Broken-Angel Broken-Angel Melted Ice Cream Melted Ice Cream L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel Sook Sook

Elizabeth tucked her little sister in with a kiss, having finished reading her a bedtime story that lulled the young girl to sleep. Now with her sisterly duties done Elizabeth was free to go to Lloyd's party. She was always one of the few people to show up even before he had wealth. This girl wouldn't miss a birthday party for anything. That's just what friends do. Sneaking downstairs careful not to wake her sister after getting dressed, which wasn't fancy in the slightest, short tight jeans and a blue t-shirt with a heart on it was all she needed. It's a birthday party, no need to be uptight about it. Getting into her Tesla Elizabeth started down the road to the birthday boy's house which in all honesty wasn't nearly as big as hers but still quite nice and not too far away. Soon after she left a pair of headlights appeared behind her, and other behind those, two cars. Following every turn, gaining on her before mysteriously turning away at the same time.

After parking at Lloyd's place just down the street, which was lined with cars she bounced her way inside. There were so many people. It took a bit of asking around the Red Head was able to track down Lloyd. Sneaking up behind him and giving the teen a hug around the neck. "Hey, birthday boy! It's been a while, I was so busy with finals and my tutoring bloc was extended so I really didn't have to time to hang out, but anyway" she said moving around to the front of the couch and grabbing his hand and pulling him away to the edge of the porch. "I couldn't not get you a present, and seeing as you're already driving I thought you could use a second car, sooooo, I got the best one I could find." She said before pulling out her phone and sending a text. A moment later, down below on a street that went just in front of the forest line, floodlights flashed on, revealing a Lamborghini with a big bow on it. It was one of the most expensive models, fully customized. Normally they would sell at $500,000 or so, but this was fitted to be a hybrid, customizable suspension, all-terrain, with self-driving, RBG floor lights, and more goodies. Bringing the full price to a whopping $1.5M.

"I had some of my family's caretakers drive it out here so it wouldn't get trashed at the party. They'll drive it up here after the parties over." She said with a beaming smile. Little did Lloyd know that the car also had a card sitting on the passenger's seat. Elizabeth wrote it herself. It was a bit long but the card explained that she knew his secret and that was with him 100%. As she also has secrets, one of them they so happened to share.

Pool room: 11:05
Interactions: Lloyd - travelbypages travelbypages
07391615ff570f6ccb54e55826a0d0dbcf4397d8_1500x875.jpg

Last edited:
B46D7E99-D2E8-46CC-A5EB-DBF561B958A7.jpeg

“Oh Jakey, come on boy” Shiloh said clicking her tongue at him. He was sulking with a big puffy black eye. “Do you try and make my life hard?” She sighed and patted him on the head, he dodged her hand and shrugged “That idiot at school should have kept his mouth shut” he muttered “did you get in trouble?” Shiloh asked “mum gonna get a phone call?”" Her voice was stern, but really she felt sorry for the kid. He hadn't had a growth spurt yet and was the shortest in his year, often got picked on by the biggest kids. The boy shrugged again "Dunno." he simply said. Shiloh sighed "just go get yourself cleaned up, you're on baby sitting duty tonight. He rolled his eyes again and nodded "Yeah fine. Guess mum has better things to do again." Shiloh gave him a soft punch on the arm "C'mon Jake, don't complain at least she's around and she's workin'" She told him "Barely" he muttered, copping a glare from her for it. He skulked off into his room but she heard him yell down the hall to his sisters first to come to the kitchen at get dinner. Their mother had dumped a load of grocery's she'd skimmed off the list of stock she managed and taken home. Jakey could do simple things like heat up some mac and cheese. Shiloh headed down the hall to her room too and threw on one of her more presentable pair of jeans, a plain, baggy white top which she tucked in and a plaid blue and white button up and of course her favorite baseball cap.

Her house was pretty far from the party, but she did have an old bike. It was a little small for her now, so Jake and her usually shared it. She loved riding her bike, especially going down the giant hill her house sat at the top of. She could get up to the speed of a car down that think, and the thrill really woke her up. She pulled up, fashionably late as always, making a big show of her entrance, as always. One thing about Shiloh was her lack of a filter. She wasn't at all shy or careful with her words. She never bothered to hide her sexuality, didn't really give a toss if anyone at school didn't like it. She very openly flirted with girls at every party she went to. If they rejected her, no trouble, she'd just move on. how else would she possibly know if they were into her or not. Shiloh didn't play games with people. She very often told her friend Mimi that she was bangin'. It was more a joke between them now than anything as they'd met one day with Shiloh coming onto her.

She rocked up, knowing immediately where to find her friend. "Just follow the weed and there's Mimi" She said, tapping the girl on the shoulder as she sat on the couch next to her, grinning ear to ear "And here I thought you were coming to the 'lame' party for MY sake" She said, fake pouting.

Interactions: travelbypages travelbypages (Mimi)

“BYE BOYS!”
A screech of tires. A shut off siren. There wasn’t any point.
He’d got away.

The wind whipped Klarion’s dark hair and he laughed. He floored the gas and sped down the road.
Speed limit? Never heard of her.
The hot wired car came to a skidding stop on Lloyd’s driveway and the prince of anarchy himself got out and walked up the drive.
Klarion brought the cigarette to his lips and let the smoke fill his lungs.
The comfortable numbness it brought lulled his mind as he walked through the door. He flet the vibrations of his phone in his back pocket and ignored it.

The boy inhaled deeply and his head whipped up. “WEED!”
Klarion bounced over to the circle and tackled Mimi, “How’s my little drug puppy?”
He looked up at Shiloh with a cheeky grin, “heya beanie.”

||Outfit: X||

|| travelbypages travelbypages Sook Sook ||​

School was out for those who, unlike Alice Stacy, hadn't graduated yet. That meant the yearly "Lloyd's birthday" was upon the town. And it was apparently actually going to be something worth visiting this year. Having gone to one two years ago, she wasn't completely sure what to expect this time around. After rummaging through her closet for less than half a minute, she pulled out something a little different than she'd normally wear. It was the outfit her father had gotten her. Maybe he'd be more lenient in the time he "expected" her to be home if he saw her wearing it. Making her way down the stairs of her home, Alice saw him in his usual spot for this time of day- on the couch watching television, absentmindedly twirling his favorite pen. "Lloyd's party is today; what time should I be home?" she asked. A quick glance at his daughter, noting the outfit(his face notably, if ever so slightly, lit up), he asked "He's the one whose parents are out of town, aren't they?" followed by something to himself about how kids shouldn't be left to their own devices like that, then finished with "Two." And Alice was already out the door before he could change his mind, with a quick "Cool-thanks-love-you-bye."

Luckily for Alice, Lloyd's house wasn't too far away, but still a walk nonetheless. Upon arriving at roughly 10:40, she wasn't exactly the first to arrive- but most certainly not the last. The music was audible before she could even see the house, which was a clear sign of a sizable party- or at least one that expected to be. Greeting a few acquaintances from school, Alice sensed the familiar smell of weed. Not now, it's too early. Wandering around the house, Alice was searching for some sort of familiar face. Having made it to the pool, she found someone she was at least somewhat familiar with. "Scarlett Hawthorne," she said over the music.
"Not here to flirt with the boys, I take it?" she joked, knowing full well that Scarlett wasn't the kind of girl to flirt, let alone even think about hooking up at a high school party.
interactions: redroseknight redroseknight | time: 10:45

Darren Marshall
Darren liked Lloyd fine enough. Everybody in the school did, whether they were fake or not. Naturally, he'd go to the kid's birthday party, have a few drinks, talk to some people, then dip at some point late in the night. However, his mood was slightly soured as he heard his parents screaming at his brother downstairs while he was getting ready. After sliding on a slightly nicer green jacket than the one he usually wore to school and a pair of nice, unripped blacl pants, he jogged his way down the stairs where the screaming match had finally ended. He would take his younger brother to said party, but naturally, he was only about thirteen years old and Darren probably figured being around a bunch of drunk teenagers wouldn't be much better than being around their parents. The younger brother had always been painfully shy on top of it. With a hesitant-to-leave attitude and a simple "I love you" to him, he grabbed a pair of keys our of a bowl to one of the many cars in their driveway, a slightly older white Cadillac they were still making payments on. Maybe he would crash the thing to piss off his parents and get back at them on the way home. He didn't have time to think about it now. He was already running pretty late. He promised he would actually show up this time.

Maybe half an hour passed between Darren driving to the party and him showing up. He wasn't one to say no to a good party, much to his parents' dismay. And any sort of curfew they put on him didn't seem to matter. He got out of the car, closing the door and locking it behind him in what would appear to an outside as one fluid motion. He shoved his keys deep into his pocket, walking his way up to the door with dark wavy hair blowing wildly around in the wind. He arrived at about eleven, twenty minutes after most of the other guests had already gotten there.

Darren made his way through the house, first looking to find Lloyd so he knew that he showed up. He waded through the main parts of the house, and through one particularly...herbal, smelling room. He would come back to that later. He wasn't exactly known for avoiding an occasional joint or two, especially at parties. He eventually made his way to the back porch where Lloyd and Elizabeth already were. The two were vastly more wealthy than he was, but that didn't really mean much to him in the grand scheme of things.

"Hey." he started once he thought the two were done talking. "Thought you might want to know that I actually showed up to one of your birthday parties. Y'know, incase you don't see me the rest of the night." he said with a slight grin. He definitely planned on enjoying the night as best as he could. Probably raise a little hell with the other troublemakers in attendance. He'd just have to see where the night took him.

Lucien Herrera
Nobody ever really invited Lucien to many things. When he heard about this party, thrown at Lloyd's house no less, he absolutely yearned to go. As far as he understood, it was going to be a killer party and that everyone was welcome there. Hell, anyone who was anyone was going to be there, by all the accounts he'd heard. He had no clue how well this would go down, but he was going to do it anyway.

He slipped on a hoodie with a hole in one of the sleeves, but admittedly this was one of the nicer jackets he owned. He wore a torn pair of jeans, his sneakers he's had since sophomore year, and a random, probably black shirt he found in his closet. Lucien waited for his parents to give up for the night and fall asleep before leaving the apartment. He made off with the keys to their only car, heading down the many flights of stairs to get to the parking lot. Well. Hopefully he made it back before too late in the morning. He had to.

The boy showed up at Lloyd's house about 11:30 or so. He parked very far down the street, as many people had already shown up before him and space was limited. He hesitated to get out, but pushed himself on regardless. He'd already come this far. Finding the door open, he passed through it and closed it behind him without a word. He couldn't believe he was spending his only day off going to some kid's party that he'd really only heard of. But here he was.

There must have been not even a second before Lucien caught a wiff of the weed, and its smokers. Not exactly a favourite high of his, but it was a high nonetheless. That's all that really mattered. Maybe coming here was worth it after all. He walked into the room, taking a seat on the outside of the circle. These people were more his speed. He didn't care much for the well dressed children of millionaires. His parents were lucky to bring home a grand every couple of weeks, if they were even that lucky.

"I see I've found my people." he joked to Klarion, Mimi, and Shiloh. He always enjoyed getting high with other people. Doing it alone all the time just felt pathetic and sad. But at least socially he had the excuse that other people were doing it, too.

Mimi ~
tumblr_nkjkzohjcJ1skhyy4o2_500.gif

Mimi was taking a hit of the joint that was being passed around when she felt someone tap her shoulder. Looking at her friends she smiled and watched the girl take a seat beside her, "I did, but you know how I have another love" She winked and took one more hit of the joint, holding in the smoke and she offered it to her friend. But basically as she held out her hand, she was being tackled. "My god, Klarion, you almost made me drop it!" She laughed and handed it to him. "I got here a little early, considering how far I walked" She told Shiloh with a shrug and shifted Klarion off of her, sitting up with a giggle. Her eyes were already red and it was obvious she was very dazed. Moving, she scooted between the two and rested her legs on Klarions lap, and her head on Shiloh's.
Mimi knew her sexuality; straight as a two by four. But, she loved teasing around with her not so straight friend. "The party is lame though, people are drunk as hell, acting dumb. Like usual" She shrugged and tilted her head back to smile up at Shiloh "Why are you so late though." She giggled, like she usually did when she was high. Just as the girl was relaxing a familiar face showed up. And with a wide grin she said, "glad to see you showed up!"

Interacting: dmgink dmgink L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel Sook Sook

Alice, though it may have been the lighting, notice just the slightest amount of tension coming from Scarlett. It was gone in an instant, though. Probably Just wasn't expecting to be approached at this point in time; then again, it's a party. Maybe she just zoned out. Noticing the quick glance, Alice thought it was worth mentioning. "Not any new ones for myself yet, but my shop should be ready for even walk ins by next week. After all, all these fresh-out-of-school kids would be yearning for something to show off their newfound independence. Hell, I bet even you would want something." Of course, knowing how demanding Scarlett's parents were was a lot like her own father- although Alice was more likely than anyone here to not meet expectations. Maybe Scarlett would rebel a bit and get something small, out of sight. Her own personal sign of independence.

The fact that there were so many people swarming to the pool area was no surprise, but Alice had never really noticed how many people were in such great shape. Girls and guys alike, it's like fitness was as much a hobby around here as ignoring curfew. To keep her eyes from wandering too much, she kept herself focused completely on the girl who could probably give Alice an entire foot of her height and still have a higher reach.
New-summer-Womens-Clothing-korean-hipster-ulzzang-fashion-perspective-Net-yarn-Hooded-full-Sun-protection-clothing-Jackets-BSSS25239-voj0.jpg
interaction: redroseknight redroseknight

"Being busy is never a bad thing, especially if I'm getting paid for it," Alice admitted. Doing what she loved, meeting new people, and getting money for it? Who wouldn't want to do this? Hypothetically, there's not much that would look bad on this girl. Having been exploring tattoos for the better part of 12 years, and plain drawing even before that, Alice had a bit of an eye for what would look good on certain people.

"If we're speaking solely hypothetically here, we could do something related to volleyball," she said. "Something you can flaunt during your games. Going through the things she knew about Scarlett, ideas came and went. It would also be easy to recommend something like Alice herself had- floral designs were popular and easy, but of course not that original many times, especially if it wasn't a part of something bigger. "I have a few ideas for smaller things too, if you're serious about it."

"Oh, there are plenty of people who can catch my attention, but I'd rather not hook up with someone who probably couldn't even walk straight," Alice pointed out. And in a setting like this, there were definitely a limited number of people who would be like that. And on top of all that, Scarlett, the only sober person she's talked to tonight, wasn't interested in girls. At least, Alice was fairly certain of that. She'd never actually heard of her dating a guy before, but that's not completely uncommon around here.

interaction: redroseknight redroseknight

Lloyd ~
tumblr_o3nmbfnfqd1v8c56fo3_500.gif
Lloyd was into some joke with the guys when Elizabeth came over and dragged him away "adamant tonight are we?" He smiled. And sipped his beer as she explained that she got him a car "man that's sweet! Thanks" he grinned and hugged the girl. But pulled away when Darren wandered over "hey man. Yeah, I'm a little surprised you came" he said, obviously joking "make yourself at home. Have fun" he grinned brightly.
So far, Lloyd was having a great time. He had a slight buzz and was genuinely happy. But, thanks to the buzz, he felt a little scatter brained around Darren. But he brushed off those thoughts. He wasn't gay, in fact he was known for hooking up with girls. A little embarrassed he looked at Elizabeth "got yourself a drink? Are you wanting anything?" He asked, trying to revert back to his homemaker drunken way after his quick moment of weakness.

Interacting: dmgink dmgink TerrorKitty TerrorKitty

Klarion lifted her chin up with his finger and peered deep into her eyes, “Stoned already.” He teased. He spat out his cigarette and took a hit of the joint. He blew smoke into Mimi’s face, “You know what they say about druggies,” he popped the joint back between her lips, “Your pretty little face will get ruined.”

The boy laughed and rested his elbow on her knee. He glared at a group of boys, who were eyeing up Mimi. Klarion was as good a bodyguard as you could get. He was as intimidating as all hell and if looks could kill, he’d be charged with war crimes. As goofy and carefree as he acted, Klarion was seriously violent. At a first glance, he just looked like a young teenage troublemaker who stole gum and hung around cemeteries.
Klarion was different. He had put countless others in A and E in brawls over the years, of course he was there every other week. He lit trash cans and tires on fire and he hotwired cars.
People began to call him Carnage.
He just decided to roll with it.

The boys were still staring and whispering. Klarion was getting visibly worked up now. He clenched his fists, almost drawing blood.
He had tried to cut back on fighting. Not that he gave a shit about hurting anyone or getting in trouble.
It was inconvenient for him. He enjoyed the rush of pain but when he got off that high, it hurt like a bitch.
He pulled Mimi closer to him and distracted himself by turning to Lucien, “I’d offer for you to join us but I think my friend here has bled ‘em dry.” He booped Mimi’s nose.
Klarion raised an eyebrow at Lucien, “I’m Klarion, call me Carnage, everyone does.” He pulled out another cigarette and lit it, “and you are?” Klarion was usually a complete dick to new people but Lucien seemed chill so Klarion didn’t exactly feel the need to.

||Interactions: travelbypages travelbypages dmgink dmgink ||​

Darren Marshall
Darren chuckled a little at the slight stumble in Lloyd's words. At the time, he didn't think too much of it. Lloyd was probably drunk, anyway. He had the means to be and probably the wants to be. The young man took a minute, stepping back. He suddenly felt slightly awkward. He felt like he'd invaded in on something. Maybe another hookup for Lloyd was bound to happen, he figured. Oops. Time to not be a cockblocker.

"Yeah man. Thanks for inviting me." he said, the awkwardness he felt being slightly evident in his tone. He bounced on his heels slightly for a moment, brushing hair back. His gaze lingered on the two for maybe a little too long. "I'll see you later, yeah?"

With that, Darren slowly turned on his heel to go back inside to the house. He wasn't exactly opposed to being with another boy himself, but he can't say he'd ever make a big deal of the whole thing. He realized this about himself long before high school and had a lot of time before now to get comfortable with that fact. He liked all kinds of people and that was just fine with him. He wasn't sure how many people knew that about him at the school, but the thought of people knowing didn't quite bother him.

Either way, he'd been here way too long without a drink. Going back to the inside of the house, he soon found Lloyd's dad's bar. He poured himself a drink, beginning to wander about. The atmosphere of the place seemed lively to him. There were so many people! Certainly he could find someone else to talk to. Ah well. Maybe not right away. The night was still young. Plenty of time for drinks to be had and mistakes to be made.

Lucien Herrera
Lucien snickered quietly when he realized how stoned everyone in the room was. He took a deep breath of the air, revelling in the strong smell the burning plant had. He watched as the others passed around the joint. He turned his head to Mimi when she spoke to him, tilting it slightly as he listened.

"Well, I'm glad to be here!" he said to her with a noticeably excited tone. He truly meant that. He was surprised at how easy it was to get in. He noticed Klarion talking to him shortly after he struck up conversation with Mimi. He chuckled quietly. Those were both names he'd never heard before. He took in the other's appearance for a moment. Not much different from his, he observed.

"Carnage, huh? Nice to meet ya." He would've met Klarion's hand had he held one out. The boy seemed like a trouble maker, and Lucien kind of liked that. There was odd sense of chill about the other boy. He nearly forgot to answer the second question. He was kind of surprised he'd never seen Klarion around the school before. After a moment of silence, he began to talk again. "Sorry. My name's Lucien."

Elizabeth shook her head. "No, I'm fine. Last time I got drunk I tried to kiss a raccoon and I'm not doing that again anytime soon." She said with a chuckle. "Though you can probably expect me to stay over tonight though." This was a common theme at parties for some to sleep over. Usually, because they can't drive themselves, but some stay just for the fun of it, to hang out and clean up. Elizabeth was the latter. "Have fun kid." she joked before walking off to go sit on a couch in the living room. Having found a comfy blanket to settle down with while lazily watching people play truth or dare.

Mentions - Lloyd travelbypages travelbypages

Alice was, for the first time in a while, actually completely surprised by the words that left someone's mouth. Of course, she could simply kiss Scarlett and get a pretty little tattoo for her, but that would be too easy. After thinking through her list of options of those she already knew intimately, Alice came to the conclusion that all of her old "pals" wouldn't be at the party- they'd all left town for some sort of university visit or family reunion. Such unlucky timing; this challenge would actually live up to its name, wouldn't it?

"As easy as it would be to kiss you and get if over with, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't much enjoy that..?" Ending that sentence in a question-like manner would likely not elicit too much of a response, but it was worth a try. "Let's take it a step further, considering I could walk up to anyone and kiss them, that's easy. If I bed someone, in a consensual manner, I get to get you that tattoo. I don't want it to be too easy, after all." This would be much more entertaining. A tattoo tomorrow, and finding some lucky guy-or girl- to spend the night with. Maybe it wasn't such a bad idea to come here tonight. "You don't mind my upping the ante a tad, I hope?" she joked, knowing there was really only one way for this challenge to end.

interaction: redroseknight redroseknight | soon to be looking for a new interaction, male or female

Lloyd ~
giphy.gif

When his friends parted, Lloyd ran a hand through his hair, blowing out some air. Why did he get so weird when he was drunk. Finishing off the beer he made his way over to the car his friend had gifted him and tilted his head, studying it. With a shake of his head he unlocked it and found the envelope on the seat. Raising an eyebrow he read the note, his face turning red. Lloyd had never mentioned his struggles with anyone, so it made him wonder how she knew. Chucking the note away from him he made his way back to the house and inside, looking around. He would have to talk to her, but it was his birthday and the last thing he wanted was to be stressed.
The house was even more packed since he had last been inside, and the smell of weed was heavy. With a grin he shook his head. He knew everyone at school would be coming so he didn't mind the fact that the people from the other side of town were there. After stopping a few times and making conversation with some randoms he came across Darren again "Hey man, sorry about being so awkward earlier. I'm pretty drunk" He laughed, seeming more laid back this time around "Having fun?" He said with a grin. That's all he wanted, was for everyone to relax and enjoy themselves. He knew the parents in the town were basically fucked. They had marital issues, drug issues, etc. Almost all of them stress their kids out to the max.

interacting: dmgink dmgink

"Oh, I got held up with the kids. Jakey is always getting himself in trouble these days. Came home almost 5 hours late tonight," She sighed "He was haging out with some kids from school, no drama, I knew the family he was hanging with, but then when he headed home he got into a fight, came home with a split lip and a black eye." Shiloh told her then looked over to Carnage "He's turning into a Mini-you! You'd better not be teaching him this shit." She was joking, of course. She knew the dude had only met her brother a couple times. She was genuinly worried about him though "But enough of that noise, I'm going to enjoy my night off babysitting, thank you."

Behind her she heard another voice 'I see I found my crowd'. Shiloh knew that voice "Yes his nickname is a little over the top but I promise you it's apt" She Added as Lucian and Carnage introduced themselves to one another. Then she got up and stretched "Anyone wanna drink?" She asked brandishing a small bottle of cheap scotch that she'd saved. it was her mothers birthday gift to her on her 16th. Very responsible, but hey, her mother wasn't a big believer in drinking laws. Besides it was probably bought for heself and then given to her as a last minute gift. Beanie didn't drink much so she'd had this thing for a year and only had a few sips "I'll go find the solo cups" She said getting to her feet and ambling somewhere towards where she though might be the kitchen. the house was so damn big it was disorienting, and Bean wasn't even drunk.

She shimmied and dodged her way past a few drunk guys and girls looking for the stack of solo cups she'd seen when she walked in and stumbled upon a couple of girls. Not caring that neither of them were in her social rung, she approached casually. "Hello ladies, sorry to interrupt" She said casually with a lopsided grin. She brandished her bottle "If you can show me where the cups are I'll give you a sip of this fine..." She looked at the bottle "Uh... passable whiskey she corrected herself with a chuckle. She knew one of them. Scarlett, Vollyball superstar and supper affluent family. The Gaydar went pretty crazy on this one, and honestly she'd always been a little attracted to her, but she wasn't about to deal with closet drama for just anyone. The other girl looked much more confident with herself, to bean anyway.

Melted Ice Cream Melted Ice Cream redroseknight redroseknight

Although she saw the girl approaching, Alice thought Shiloh would be making her way past the pair. After all, it wasn't someone she knew. Which is why she was surprised for the second time tonight when she approached, offering a drink to them, of all people. On top of all that, the girl with the 'passable whiskey' was not only attractive, but the drink she held wasn't the worst that Alice had ever tried. "Not that I'm the biggest drinker, but I'll join you," Alice said, smiling. It was always easier to find people willing to have a bit of fun if you look in the crowd that was sober enough to make decisions for themselves, but had enough in them to get rid of that defensive barrier that was oh-so-common among those whose path was less than a straight line. And something told Alice following this whiskey would be the perfect opportunity. At least the girl in front of her didn't seem to mind the fact that Alice only had three limbs, so that was a start. Or, maybe she just hadn't noticed right away. Empty sleeves like the one she had on didn't make it too obvious.

"Though, I don't think I caught your name," she said, followed by "as much as 'cute girl with the glasses' rolls off the tongue, I'm sure you have something a tad shorter than that." Knowing how many people in the tiny place known as Rosetown seemed to have rather open preferences, the word "cute" seemed innocent enough to blow off if this girl was actually heterosexual. Either way, it was true. Her longer blonde hair fit nicely under the baseball cap, and her smile was one of the nicest she'd seen in a while. It made her think about how this town was really larger than it seemed, especially if she'd never met this girl before.

interaction: redroseknight redroseknight Sook Sook

Mimi ~
tumblr_nkjkzohjcJ1skhyy4o1_500.gif

Mimi giggled at Klarions antics and voluntarily cuddled into him. She knew she was flirty, and most of the time she had embraced that fact about herself. She broke a lot of hearts. Surprisingly though, as much as her and Klarion hung out she never made a move. "I love weed" She giggled again. Usually she was chill. As a sober person/not as stoned person she was calm and happy but when she was stoned out of her mind she was a lot more bubbly and even more happy. When she noticed Klarion glaring at the guys staring at her she giggled and pressed a kiss to his cheek. She wasn't a violent person, which was weird because of how well her and him got along.
"Yooou know who I am" She grinned. She had met man before, seen him around school, hanging out with the same crowed. Rolling off the couch she snagged a half joint from one of the guys that had been staring at her and scooted on her knees to hand it to Lucien. But, instead of further flirting, not wanting Lucien to get beaten up by Klarion, she scooted back and plopped herself on the floor between Klarions legs, resting her cheek on his knee. Truthfully this would look odd to some people, but this was just how Mimi was, she didn't care. "I thought parties like this wasn't your crowed" She told Lucien with a small smirk.

Interacting: dmgink dmgink L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel

Darren Marshall
Darren stayed by the bar for quite awhile after leaving the back porch. He enjoyed people watching just as much as he enjoyed interacting with them. He took numerous sips of his drink, straight expensive whiskey that had been left out in the open. He was just about to leave the area when Lloyd came back over and struck up conversation with him. He grinned a little, looking over his drunken friend. He himself was starting to get a little bit of a buzz, though it wasn't enough to start effecting him just yet.

"Hey man." he said with a soft laugh when Lloyd greeted him. He turned to face him, brushing some hair out of his face. "You're good. I just thought I might've been intruding earlier. Y'know..with that girl." he explained next, shrugging a little. He didn't quite mind that. He figured with Lloyd's reputation that he'd be quite the ladies man. If only he knew. The two had been friends for awhile, but somehow, someway, the topic of sexuality never really came up. Darren never really thought anything of that.

"Yeah, I'm having fun! You're quite the party animal." he complimented, taking another swig of his drink. The burning bloom in his chest was a welcome one, and it made him smile all the much more. "I'm surprised I didn't come to many of these before."

Lucien Herrera
"Of course I know who you are." Lucien snickered at his obviously stoned friend, noting her flirty tone and giving the same sort of tone, all though more subtle, in return. He muttered a quiet "thank you" as Mimi passed the half-smoked joint to him. He pressed it to his lips, taking a hit off of it. He passed it off to a kid sitting to his right just a few moments later. Within a few minutes, he felt the weed hit him. He hadn't smoked it for awhile, and honestly, sort of missed the feeling. His eyes widened for a moment as it started to take effect, but then he felt a wave of bliss and calm wash over him. He was there, and he covered his mouth with his hand as he began to grin widely out of habit. Though it wasn't his favourite high or the most interesting high to him, he did like weed. It usually calmed him down and made him giddy for a few hours. It was better than being sober, at least.

"This isn't really my scene." he admitted once Mimi brought it up, closing his dark brown eyes for a moment. He spoke a lot slower than he usually did, but with more confidence as he still held a hand to the side of his face. He must not have realized he was doing it. Oh, to be high. "But whatever. You're here. Weed is here. I'm happy." he muttered, on the verge of giggling once more. It wasn't hard to please Lucien. Give him a good high, and he's usually set. He wasn't particularly picky. Just don't ruin the high for him. That's when his anger really starts to come out.

The delinquent's anger cooled when Mimi placed a kiss on his cheek. She was one of the few people in this world who could calm him down, even if her stoned ass didn’t notice it.
When she lay her head on his knee, Klarion chuckled and ran his fingers through Mimi’s hair, “yeah well, I don’t blame you,” he flicked a glance at the boys, “Some people in here make me want to shoot everyone and then myself.” He had a habit of cracking extremely dark jokes at bad times. His worse instance was when he kept on making holocaust jokes at a bar mitzvah.
He turned to Lucien, twirling Mimi's hair around his fingers. Klarion held his cigarette in his teeth, "I mean I count the amount of hotwired cars on that drive on one hand." He held up a single finger, "Mine."
The boy laughed and continued playing with her hair. He snagged a beer from another kid, who was about to complain but one glare sent him scurrying. Klarion brought the drink to his lips and let the bitter taste envelop him. He sighed. “Why is everyone here anyway?” He groaned, adressing his fellow lows.​

travelbypages travelbypages Sorry it's late, I am on break at work now so I'm doing my post. Unfortunately I usually cannot post several times a day unless it's a weekend :) Also I am in australia so most of the time I will probably not be on when everyone else is :)

She had honestly half expected to be ignored, especially by Scarlet given she was at the tippy top of the social ladder and she was at the bottom. But she smiled, got her those cups and extended a friendly and a polite hand in greeting. Unfortunately the tall girl wasn't really used to this kind of greeting, and it honestly took a second for her to recover from the surprise and shake the hand in front of her. "I certainly have not had the pleasure of meeting you both, but it seems like today is my lucky day." She commented, then she focused her attention on the pretty oriental woman, Alice, who was quite obviously laying out a subtle flirt. It was only just now that she noticed the arm she was missing. She wasn't sure if she had obviously looked at it or not- she hoped she hadn't, because this girl was beautiful, and she definitely was intrigued at where this was going to end up.

She grinned at her comment. How interesting? Was Alice flirting with her? It really was her lucky day. It had been... probably an entire year since she had even held hands with another human, so the attention was more than welcome. "My name is Shiloh, and you're not so bad yourself" She told her with a playful wink. She placed her cups down on a nearby table and began pouring the whisky. Beanie filled two cups half way full and handed one to her new friend "There you go. It's been sitting in my room for almost a year, I'm glad it's finally been given a good use so feel free to have as many glasses as you'd like." She told them with a grin, and took a small gulp out of her own glass. The liquid was fiery and harsh, but not flavorless like most cheap whiskeys.

As she looked around the party, she could tell she was in an area where a very different crowd than her own were gathered. Half of these people she only knew by reputation, and had never really talked to before, just like Scarlet here. It honestly made her wonder if half the reason for the divide was the fact that no one from her crowd seemed to make an effort, just assuming that everyone who had a big house was going to snub them if they tried to make contact. Even Beanie, who was naturally a very positive thinker had expected to be snubbed upon contact, and had prepared for it.

redroseknight redroseknight Melted Ice Cream Melted Ice Cream

Matt Davenport
Appearance

Matt had been reluctant at first when the news of the party spread. Due to his Popularity Matt had been one of the first invited.
His popularity ensured that he would be getting these invites all the time. His parents had decided he needed a break for the night and to go and enjoy himself.
Matt would deny it until his death bed but he was getting excited about being able to just be a teenager for a night. He had hoped when news spread of his kid, that he would be treated as a Pariah, but to his slight annoyance it made the girls like him more, since he was seen as "Mature" and it was cute to see him devoted to his son.

Checking himself over, he was happy with how he looked so he made his way to his car. The mustang had taken him 5 years to work on with his dad and it had been painstaking but worth it since he got it for his birthday. He had been receiving texts from Him hoping Matt would come to the party. He remembered the last party a few weeks back and could not help the blush at what had happened that night. Parking his Mustang, he saw he was slightly late, but it suited him. Locking his car, Matt made his way right for the bar. Pouring out a generous helping of Vodka he drank it straight before pouring another, wincing as he did. Topping up his drink with Redbull, Matt began to circulate. Some people mindlessly chatting with him and others (mostly girls) complimenting him on being a devoted dad and that if he needed anything they were available.

Barely resisting the urge to roll his eyes, Matt sent Him Saying that he was here. Making his way to the kitchen he got some ice and topped it into his drink with a sigh before looking to see if he knew anyone here.

Mention: ????

Users who are viewing this thread

Back