• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ☾Sugar Sweet☽ ━━━━ OCxCanon Thread! (Craving Twilight)

damico

bunny disguised as a human

DEVIL IN DISGUISE.

• hi hi hello! my name is d'amico, or mico for short, and i'm looking for some rp partners!!

a little bit about me ;; i'm 22, nonbinary (they/them prns), and generally pretty tired. i have a job and i'm attempting to begin freelancing in art! ooc i'm very casual and just use shorthand and text talk 99% of the time, i like to meme and i like to make friends! i'm neurodivergent, so please do note that i can end up sounding weird or getting distracted! just nudge me and tell me to get my ass back on track, i promise i don't mind!! : ) i also have fixations that i obsess over, and given the chance i will infodump. i love listening to others infodump too so please never be afraid to cause i live for people being excited!! (⑉• ﻌ •⑉)

about my writing style & rp ;; i generally write around 5-6 paragraphs, however i will match my partner. i'm semi-lit to lit, however i don't mind people who aren't! i don't usually use coding for in character writing but i'm willing to if my partner is doing it as well. i love plotting and world building, and i like oc's being friends/meeting each other!! talking ooc is a great bonus but i know some people aren't comfy with that. i try to reply once a day but if i'm super busy, i'll reply within 3 days at most! i don't like ghosting people, and if i feel like i've lost my muse i'll tell you.

i use irl faceclaims for irl media (eg twilight) and anime face claims for anime (eg bnha). i'm 100% fine with ocxoc, canonxoc, or even self inserts! canonxcanon heavily depends on the ship and i'm usually not super cool with it unless we're close. nothing against it, i just personally am not cool!! i enjoy romance and angst based rps, and love sprinklin' in some fun things like jealousy and the like!!

i do have writing examples if you need em!!

i also prefer to double up if we're doing canonxoc or self inserts! m/m, f/f, f/m, and anything nb related!! i can also genderbend!!

i have a toyhou.se for non-fandom related characters. : )
home.
rules.
interests.
charas.
extra.
code by low fidelity.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back