• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings sugar cravings— (bg3 where i play astarion)

Sugarnaut

a nightmare to you specifically
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
just a little... sugar craving!
ec068a075ef62ec1812a848dcaab17a4.jpg
Introduction
Heyy!!! Thanks for stopping by and checking out my 1x1 search thread. I'm Sugar or Sugarnaut and I've finally gotten around to making this bad boy! I've been meaning to make a 1x1 search for a while but I kinda just lurk and enjoy my time in group rps. Anyways, hope you find something that peaks your interest!

Expectations
I heavily prefer using realistic face claims but you might be able to convince me otherwise. I'm not picky with the length of posts but my own sweet spot is around 300 to 800 words. I just want my partner to give me something to write with! Grammar and spelling errors don't bother me! Just make sure I understand what you mean. I don't have a preference on posting in forum or via dms! OOC has to be on-site, sorry. Discord's dedicated to Group RP chaos and I want to stay organized. Posting at least once a week is good for me and if you ever want to ghost, it's cool.

We're compatible if...
you like making pinterest boards for your ocs,
also music playlists for them,
you make dumb npcs "just cause"
cry about your oc's being sad​

Preferences
I'm not picky with pairings at all! I've played male, female, non-binary, and trans characters before so I'm fairly comfortable writing them. I DO like writing masc characters more.

I like posting once or twice a week but it all depends on my schedule in real life.

Limitations and Boundaries

I prefer my partners to be over 18 since many plots I'm listing contains romance in some degree.
ERP is not an option, sorry! Fade to black will do perfectly.
NO, I will not play out race/trans fantasies FOR you.

Original Ideas
strikes mean it's no longer available, 🍭 means it's a craving,

Some of these will have names attached since I'd be playing that OC!
FINN: fake dating || mxf, mxm
I was at a bar alone, you were there with your friends. Your friend was teasing you about being single forever and you picked me out of the room. You walked over and begged me to play along and I did... Now we're fake dating? It's cool.​

LAUREN working at disney || mxm, mxf
They move in together because the cost of rent sucks so bad here but hey at least they get to work at Disneyworld, magic kingdom together and it's super fun.​

COFFEE SHOP: inspired by skinnydipping by Sabrina Carpenter 🍭
Two exes move on with their lives after their high school romance. One moving to "the big city" and living their life to the fullest. The other stuck with responsibilities from life-changing mistakes. They reconnect at a coffee shop. Has time passed enough for their wounds to heal? Or is there a scar where love used to be?​

TIME TRAVELLER STUCK IN [TIME PERIOD] 🍭
BEACH TOWN LOCAL / ANNOYING TOURIST ESCAPING THEIR LIFE
COUPLE ON THEIR LAST HURRAH VACATION BEFORE BREAKUP FOREVER
CYBERPUNK 2077 VIBES OUT HERE 🍭
FANTASY PINING+ROYALTY
WE'RE BREAKING UP AFTER WE TRAVEL THE WORLD

Fandom Ideas
I'll more to this later! I'm not too big into fandom stuff atm.
WIZARDING WORD OF HARRY POTTER
hogwarts slice of life as a setting (double: two houses each?)
hogwarts alumni/exes reconnect as professors.
maraduars in general
fantastic beast 1920s setting (where we basically make this world a lot cooler than jkr actually made)
Wolfstar babyyyyyy

OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB
Where I just Play Tamaki and it's cute, thanks.​

THE SUMMER I TURNED PRETTY

BALDURS GATE 3 (I'd play the canon characters hehe)
Non-ascended Astarion
Ascended Astarion
Shadowheart

SONG INSPIRATIONS
This is a collection of tunes in hopes I find someone who also is obsessed with these songs. ty.
Any song by The 1975 🍭
Any song by Taylor Swift
Any song by Niall Horan
deja vu by Olivia Rodrigo
Lovesong by beabadoobee 🍭
moonlight room by UMI
Bright REd by Ryan Beatty
coded by sugarnaut

Last edited:

I'm taking in one or two 1x1s at this time!
If anything I listed make you think I'd be interested in any of your ideas, post here or send me a dm ~
coded by sugarnaut

Last edited:

Group Roleplays:
Growing up in Seattle (modern, high school) ----- 7 characters.
Crazy World (modern, friend funeral) ----- 1 characters.
1x1 Central ----- 3 Year Anniversary!

One on On Roleplays
Sirius x Remus (fandom, magic boys)
Disney Park Employees (modern, disney park)
Bea x Finn (modern, disney descendants)
Lauren x June (modern, disney descendants)

coded by sugarnaut

Last edited:

Plot Idea! ~

Genre: Slice of Life, Romance, Modern
Tropes: Traveling, Pining, Broken Relationship
Worldbuilding Level: Minimal, Sandbox type
Pairings: Any pairing.
Plot: Two lovers realizing their relationship is at its end - deciding their last hurrah is travelling to all the places they promised they'd go together when they thought they had forever. Their time is bittersweet together as they know when the vacation is over, they will be too. Will new places show them they still love each other or will it only prove their mutual decision was right?
Playlist Brewing: Made by tania, prompt by me (:

Last edited:

Plot Idea! ~

Genre: Modern, Slice of Life, High School, Pen Pals

Tropes: "This is platonic? Who knows?", Jealousy, Friendship, Coming-of-Age

Worldbuilding Level: Minimal, Sandbox type

Pairings: Any pairing.

Plot: Best friends since forever. Just before they enter senior year of high school, one of them moves across the world. Although in our digital age, these two decide to write each other the old fashion way. In a way, they are each other's diary since seeing each other again seemed almost impossible.

Will the distance keep them make them drift apart or will it reveal secrets they held from each other for years?

Ideas: A confesses they lied about getting their first kiss in 10th grade. It was actually at B's birthday party in 6th grade... to her older brother.

(more to add later)

Preference: 1st Person POV~
Platonic or Romantic.

Plot Idea! ~

Genre: Modern, Slice of Life

Tropes: Coming of Age, Sweet Summer Love, Summer before College

Worldbuilding Level: Minimal

Pairings: M/M

Plot:

Preference: Romantic.

Plot Idea!~

Genre: Fandom: Baldur's Gate 3
Tropes: Romance, Fantasy,
Worldbuilding Level: Medium, gotta know BG3 story and loose fantasy tropes.
Pairings: Your Tav/Astarion
Plot: Non-ascended Astarion and your Tav seek to find a way to let him walk in the sun again.
(Other plots encouraged to be pitched!)

coded by sugarnaut

Bump for Astarion!

I love him dearly. He needs to walk in the sun again. C'mon~
coded by sugarnaut

Users who are viewing this thread

Back