• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ -- ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ

Dropped

cultmentality

cult enjoyer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
muse a likes new things? he's also tired of his parents so he can't help but get caught up in dangerous situations.
i'm thinking he sees the new guy move in next door, ( muse b will be a little older than muse a! late teens 19-21) all by himself. maybe he's on the run from his past?
muse a gets a little too curious and decides to say hi but the door is unlocked and him being nosey!
otherwise known as muse a has violent tendencies/interests that muse b shares. criminal luv or whateva

i can start this one for us !! also i'll make an ooc thread <3

๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–ˆ๐–”๐–’๐–•๐–”๐–˜๐–™, ๐–™๐–๐–†๐–™'๐–˜ ๐–œ๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–Š ๐–ž๐–”๐–š'๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–‡๐–š๐–—๐–ž ๐–’๐–Š. ๐–•๐–‘๐–Š๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–—๐–Š๐–š๐–˜๐–Š ๐–’๐–ž ๐–—๐–”๐–™๐–™๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–‹๐–‘๐–Š๐–˜๐–.

the world had begun to slow down. calvin knew that it was gradually becoming more and more of a drag. dragging on to the point where his parents had begun to monitor his every move again. there was something that angered him about it. watching as others began to do what they wanted while he was left behind to wait so he could figure his own life out. it wasn't fair! so when someone finally moved into the house across the street, his interest was piqued. why wouldn't it be? someone was finally there, filling in the absent space. the boy had to wait for the sun to sink low in the sky. his father would lose his mind if they found he was greeting some new neighbor. of course, it was more of a one-sided introduction.

sliding his window open, calvin stepped out of it, onto the ground. at least he had that going for him. his father were too afraid to live in a two-story house, in case he jumped out of a window or something. he glanced around, hidden by the dark of the night. by now this was a regular routine for the man, but he didn't want to run the risk of messing it up. he opened the gate of the fence around the backyard. slipping through it, he stepped onto the pale concrete sidewalk. glancing around, he walked across the street. instinctively, calvin braced himself to hear someone yelling at him. sure, it was midnight. but he didn't care.

now outside of the newcomer's house, calvin pressed a hand against the doorknob. it was almost midnight. whoever it is probably isn't awake. logically, he knew he should leave. not do anything at all. still, he had pushed the door open. hey, it was unlocked. that wasn't any fault of calvin's. whoever lived there was just asking for people to step in. the lights were on, the walls bare. interesting. he began to walk down the hallway, listening carefully to hear if someone was coming. he wanted to know what was happening in this house. his hands trailed the wall as he walked quietly down the hall. his eyes fell on the open door in front of him. oh. someone was there. he swallowed thickly, trying to think about if this made sense of not.

he shouldn't be here. he shouldn't be watching someone in their own home. but he was curious. why wouldn't he be? so he stepped through the door, reminding himself of the dangers. who cared though? he wasn't suicidal, but at the same time he didn't care if the other ended up shooting him in the head. "when did you move here?" his voice broke through the silence. their eyes met for a moment, and calvin wondered if he made a mistake. "i haven't seen you before." he looked at he other, tilting his head slightly to the side. technically, he was in the wrong for coming in uninvited. but he wasn't concerned. there was no reason to be. there was a silence that hung in the air after his words. calvin wanted to say more. why wouldn't he? he couldn't help it, it was what he had grown to know. being the person no one really wanted to speak with, but they had to. it was interesting, being on the outside and looking in on someone else's life. now? now he was in it. watching the other, talking to them. he eyed the stranger, exhaling slowly through his nose. what would they say? likely something about how calvin 'wasn't supposed to be there.' who cared? it wouldn't do anything if he was there or not, not really. he was there now, why not sit and stay for a conversation?

Jayden was excited to have aโ€ฆ โ€˜new startโ€™. A new location. New people. New beginnings. He was so ready. The location was nice and simple, kinda boring but oh JD is sure gonna make it interestingโ€ฆ

He wasnโ€™t one to get mad at people, he was one to play around with them till they got mad. So god he hoped this neighborhood was ready!

Again, he wasnt a.. serial killer necessarily.. but he was a murderer. He had his reasons. He had his ways. He believed in so many different things, but the main thing is. Nature is higher power. He uses nature to his advantage, and kills anyone who goes against it. Either something as simple as littering or something like poaching or hunting. Or, even someone who tries to change nature. Which can mean change the environment, or change what people were born with.

He killed people at a conversion therapy camp once, not the patients but the owners. Being gay is natural. Whoever tries to change that, he ends. His main goal is just for fun and his beliefs, so honestly he doesnt care if what he is doing his wrong.

It was late at night, Jayden commitinf a Wiccan ritual. Which is a religion based on nature, like witchcraft. He was a witch, he does his things and rituals after he killed someone or is in a new beginning. So god is he ready.

He certainly left the door unlocked on purpose, for he isnt afraid. Hes trained well. So when he heard someone come in, the only reason he was โ€˜madโ€™ was cause they interrupted his ritual. This stranger is lucky he didnt walk in when he was organizing his weapons.

โ€œAh, hello neighbor.โ€ He said simply. A calm and neutral expression as the stranger seemed to anxiously ask him questions. Yet he seemed like someone who wasnt afraid, he liked that. He stood up and crossed his arms, ready to answer his questions. โ€œJust yesterday. So of course you havent seen me before.โ€

He stepped closer, โ€œYou interrupted my ritual, why exactly did you come here in the middle of the night? Whats your name, stranger?โ€ He asks, examining and eyeing him.

Staring at the other for a moment, Calvin blinked. Hey! There was a response at least! It was interesting to see his unnamed new neighbor. The dark night sky outside was a stark contrast to the lights that dimly illuminated the hall of the other's home. The other's quip made Calvin roll his eyes. "Right." He said. "I didn't even know that anyone was moving in here." His own ignorance, but he didn't care. It was more interesting to find these things out on his own. He eyed the other, wondering exactly how long the other had been there. He could always be lying to him. Calvin exhaled slowly as he looked at the other for a moment. My ritual. That couldn't have been what the other had meant to say. "What?" Calvin's eyes widened slightly.

"What kinda ritual are you doing? You can't mean anything really. I don't..." Calvin didn't think that the other was talking about anything serious. So he instead listened as the other asked his name. What was the harm in being honest? "Calvin. Yours?" He exhaled slowly, worried to hear what the other would end up saying to him. No, not worried. Excited. Nerves and ehtusiasm seemed to manifest in the same way for him. At least sometimes they did. "Why'd you move here?" The question was quickly asked.

"Cause you know, not much happens here." And Calvin hated it. The way that things seemed to drag on, day to day. He didn't know what he was supposed to explain to the other man. So he just stood there for a moment. "I was just wondering, you seem like you'll fit in though. You seem kinda..." Boring.

Jayden stared at him, as if measuring his body and seeing how he can fit in his life here. He does seem like a good person to have, Calvin seems like he knows the area and some tricks. He can use that.

JD snorted at the โ€˜whatโ€™ from the clueless and blunt neighbor, only finding it more interesting. He did get a bit offended by his words, so he grabbed just stepped closer once again. Still looking at every part of him to see what he can do.

โ€œI would tell you, for my rituals are no joke. But I dont want to have to kill my neighbor, so better to leave it at that.โ€ He said simply. Before he smiled, more of a creepy smile. โ€œJayden. Or JD, whatever you want.โ€ He said.

JD wasnt too interested in Calvin yet, he found that he was okay and maybe can be helpful but he seems annoying as well. โ€œI needed a new start, a new place. Quite excited actually, having new targets isโ€ฆquite fun.โ€ He had said, his eyes staring into the other, Jayden seeming so casual yet talked like he had so many secrets.

โ€œoh? Well dont worry, action will surely happen. Just dont say its from me.โ€ He chuckles then walked back to his ritual. โ€œFit in huh? Just what I want.โ€

Users who are viewing this thread

Back