• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Such Yu-Gi-Oh role play since I think some of the cards are pretty. {confidence

Impressing

it is righteous, as me, as existing unhurtful.
I am fond of the aroma jar card and Dark Elf card mix vibe~ <3 I never watched much of the show, though I want to roleplay some animè style Yu-Gi-Oh role play with three to four main characters (female or male between the ages which are nineteen and twenty-nine} with playable side characters. We shall start at Budh city during late autumn of 2023 and the main character's decks shall help them to such journey of dueling others, positivity, sadness, fun, and growth. I shall put more description later. potentiallllh.jpg

Last edited:
Rekai Leon Rekai Leon I only ban people disrespecting others, being intrusive to others, and going too descriptive of violence during the role play.

Such other describing, this roleplay's, is to exist respectful, of you asking no personal questions specific, RPNation user's, and I forbid describing violence too much. I want such role play pertaining to positivity, growth, and existing special. I have no knowledge of all the cards, though there is no banlist unless there are really powerful cards which would win at duels more easily, then I wish such as banned. Such role play shall start as such October 31st, 2024 as such evening where black sky with frowning mood of such upside down such where our duelists meet one another at Budh city's central, grassy, butterfly gifted courtyard. Such duelists are chosen to deliver items to one of the other cities. Shall such duelists meet other duelists as such journey occurs? The somewhat popular though quiet Budh city consists of stone architecture, with grassy fields beyond its stone walls, several other cities further beyond where more magical lakes are. The role play is set in the world Bud, which is similar to earth.

I went ahead and completed my character. If someone wants to exist as such duelist along the journey, such is okay. You may use my character profile to create yours. ^^

narsie(1).jpg Name: Narsweatherh Sajplemresspty
Race: She is human with the ability to steal parts of people's souls

Appearance: Slender, and 5 feet and eleven inches tall.

Soul Stealing Such: Narsweatherh's gift is her as such, craving part of the souls of other people to exploit such personality benefits, physical strength which rises with soul capturing, and emotional benefit which she finds silly since she has knowledge to comprehend her emotions. Silly boy emotions she finds humorous, dainty as such, but, you know, that's it. <3 Such people she steals part of their souls from can never tell, and Narsweatherh is learning to ask to have souls as funny as that sounds, since nothing bad happens to the people she takes part of their souls from, and she always uses the benefits for righteousness.

Such cards which are as such, her deck with monster cards before spell and trap cards: Cyber Petit Angel, Petit Angel, Happy Lover, Hanewata, Shining Friendship, Spore, Hypnocorn, Dark Elf, Dark Witch, Violet Witch, The Forgiving Maiden, Fire Princess, Spirit of the Harp, Goddess with the Third Eye, Amarylease, Cosmos, Aqua Madoor, Aurora Wing, Barrier Resonator, Creation Resonator, Dancing Fairy, Eshila the Lovely Bisque Doll, Guardian Kay'est, Mozarta the Melodious Maestra, Butterspy Protection, Black Pendant, Aroma Jar, Butterfly Charm, Burden of the Mighty, Blossom Bombardment, Doble Passe, Jam Defender, Released Curse, Waboku, Cocoon Party, Swan Maiden, Bye Bye Damage, Change of Heart, Chorus of Sanctuary, Solemn Wishes, Doom Petal Countdown, and Gift of the Mystical Elf.
(You don't have to type all of your cards if you want to keep them secret, though I listed mine.)

Personality: Narsweatherh appears quite dark and gloomy at such first impression, and with such personality trait, she shows herself usually with some saddened expression, though her gait is one of grace, such as light steps, and arms of grace and fingers of grace. Her gloomy expression is more of her preference, since despite things from her past existing as sad, she manages refraining of thinking of them. She is rather imaginative, and often strolls along plants to talk to them.

Kindness, secrecy, and progressive are three words to describe her. She is fond of helping others, and believes improvement is forever. Her secrecy guides her of many scenarios, and she is fond of existing alone. Of her is to exist optimistic, encouraging, and always of beautiful thrive.

Such history: Narsweatherh was born at Gloom city which is across the largest lake from Budh city of the world Bud which is similar to earth. She was raised frm her parents which met at choir, her parents singers and managers of such beautiful choirs in large stone buildings with tall walls and large arches at the front of each building, some with one central arch, and some with three which is what consisted of the front of them. Narsweatherh's parents would often bring her to their work, though Narsweatherh would rather read or look for insects in the mud than sing of her such beautiful youth. Such mother of Narsweatherh has such favorite memory of Narsweaterh, and it of Narsweatherh singing choir songs to some of the bugs she brought home. Such parents of Narsweatherh are gifted existences with the gift to use psychic power for defense which appear as black and dark purple existence like thin, elegant, somewhat curving lines, though it was very hush hush.

Narsweatherh was always inside for her parents feared something would happen to her, though when she did befriend three neighbor girls when she was eighteen, the girls pretended to have her as their friend and through their uncaring existence, Narsweatherh went to some gathering with them with her little pug dog and forgot her at the gathering because the mean girls hurt Narsweatherh's feelings terribly from suddenly being mean to her. Narsweatherh still misses her dog, and has little trust in anyone from such event. However, she conceals her emotions and manages them, and moved to Budh city to get away from everything with her parents permission and only of them sending her with some bodyguard to protect her.

Her knowledge of her gift to steal souls became apparent when she first stole part of someone's soul thinking of what makes her sad, and then learned to better use her gift. She aquired her deck in Budh city, and loves battling others. She remains secretive of her gift, and thankful nothing tragic happened to the first person she stole from, she also loves utilizing her extra strength at her home.

Last edited:
Rekai Leon Rekai Leon I think only super powerful monster cards. I updated the plot in my most previous post. ^^ I hope to write with you!

e6f838d22d99eeec51ac357662b4f656.jpg

Name: Reven
Race: Human
Appearance: A red-headed young man of average height.

• Guardian Angel Joan
  • Darklord Desire
  • Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen (x2)
  • Athena
  • Bountiful Artemis
  • Vylon Stella
  • Dark Voltanis
  • Dark Valkyria
  • Victoria
  • Harvest Angel of Wisdom
  • Dark Resonator
  • Mirror Force
  • Dark Bribe
  • Black Horn of Heaven (x2)
  • Dark Illusion
  • Raigeki
  • Freya, Spirit of Victory
  • Soul Exchange
  • Gellenduo
  • The Sanctuary in the Sky
  • Cards from the Sky
  • Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
  • Darklord Zerato
  • Curse of Royal
  • Solemn Judgement (x2)
  • Diviner of the Herald
  • Buten
  • Sacred Arch-Airknight Parshath
  • Power Angel Valkyria
  • Protecting Spirit Loageth
  • Tethys, Goddess of Light
  • Voltanis the Adjudicator
  • Double Summon
  • Monster Reborn
  • Harpie's Feather Duster
  • Dark Honest
  • Miraculous Descent
  • Ret-Time Reviver Emit-Ter
  • Capricious Darklord
  • Force Back
  • Darklord Superbia
  • Glass Slippers
SIDE DECK: (Cards that are not currently in the deck, but may be swapped in before or after a duel)
  • Archlord Kristya
  • Amaterasu
  • D.D Sprite
  • Layard the Liberator
  • Victorica, Angel of Bravery
  • Celestial Transformation
  • Bottomless Trap Hole
  • Chaos Goddess
  • Marshmallon
  • Sephylon, the Ultimate Timelord
  • Rank-Up-Magician Barian's Force
SYNCHRO DECK: (Synchro monsters that may be summoned with Tuner monsters)
  • Ancient Sacred Wyvern
  • Vylon Epsilon
  • Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend
  • Red Dragon Archfiend
  • Black Rose Dragon
  • Ancient Pixie Dragon
  • Star Eater
  • Fairy Cheer Girl
  • Hot Red Dragon Archfiend
  • Avenging Knight Parshath
  • Blood Mefist
  • Fortune Lady Every
  • Celestial Wolf Lord, Blue Sirius
  • CXYZ Dark Fairy Cheer Girl

Personality: This duelist seems a little lost at first impression. He doesn't speak much, at least not unless spoken to. He seems like he is always troubled by mysterious thoughts. A slightly competitive nature emanates from him when in a duel.

History: A local duelist from Budh city. He doesn't seem to have many friends. He competes in dueling tournaments for a living, but has not been very succesful. His passion for Duel Monsters can be felt whenever engaged in a conversation about the game. He cares for his deck deeply, as a believer of the Heart of the Cards.

We simply must have one more joiner for me to start such role play. ^^

confidence}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back