• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Such friendship role play like the movie "Aquamarine".

Impressing

it is righteous, as me, as existing unhurtful.
cecilia_pushes_aqua_into_the_sea_by_mermanmatthew_def74r4-fullview.jpg cuteeeeee.pngPlot: I think two young female friends (between the ages which are eighteen and twenty-one) who come across some young female (between the age 18 and twenty-one) swimming at their beach home's pool with cute, broadly varying trinkets and creaky wood of its boardwalk at Gleneden beach at Lincoln County, Oregon during early autumn during October 29th one mischievously special and magical evening after such storm, grey clouds, raindrops, and bursting sunset should exist as such role play. One of the girls who reside on the boardwalk and near the leafy neighborhood has to move to accommodate her mother's new marine biology career, though the mermaid's father calls his daughter on such conch shell at the youngest native girl's cute beach home where the young native girl's grandparents (who manage the boardwalk's main restaurant and central garden) take care of her, and yells such mermaid must unlock true love after three days to keep her legs and evade her arranged marriage with one young merman which her father wants her to marry underwater. Such mermaid thinks he is like squid and blow fish! The young native girls to Lincoln County try to get the local cutie (male between the ages which are eighteen and twenty-one) to fall; the mermaid's lovingly, with three mean girls (between the ages which are eighteen and twenty-two) mean to them as the older mean girl wants the male cutie, as well, with specialness the mermaid able to remain able to transform and the young originally human main character girls with ability to have the mermaid gift them one wish after such helping such mermaid which would exist as use with the daughter of the marine biologist remaining at Lincoln County. With many cute scenarios of sadness, fun, cute moments, personal character history, and playable side characters based after the side characters of Aquamarine, I hope everyone is delighted at writing. Such male cutie at first says he must see the mermaid more to love her after three days and he and such mermaid dancing at Such Splash at the beach near the main restaurant, and then the mermaid's father begins to bring her back to the ocean through strong waves after the older mean girl pushes the mermaid in the ocean from such mermaid's and male cutie's connection and the mermaid transforms to her mermaid form, though the mermaid's tear drop of discovering the two young girls love her shows her father through stronger vision farther at ocean true love does exist, such from the two young native girl's to Lincoln County swimming to such mermaid at the grey buoy near one of the boardwalk's edges. Love, true, and shown like such dove with its back to you {the reader} with its head down slightly and wings spread as all, they decide to refrain from the wish existing as occurrence, and they then all go their separate ways with plans to meet later after the mermaid talks to her father and returns the wedding gifts.

j.e.s.t.e.r j.e.s.t.e.r Such ages for main characters which are playable are between the ages which are eighteen to twenty, and the side characters ages start at ages twenty-four and subside at around sixty three.

j.e.s.t.e.r j.e.s.t.e.r Yes, youngin'! Oh, life is hectic, haha, may such role play be inspiring and funny for ya. I am sure you can join, and since you are a youngin', my advice is to come to conclusions inside (inside is safer generally anyways haha) before making big decisions. Like, I could care less if you listen to subside viciousness since I am soooo special, so yeah. But it's like, honey baby girl likes to warn people for danger. When I say stay inside more, I don't mean to seem weird or controlling at all, it honestly is a generally safer method of existing.

Sooooo, anyways, since you are just a youngin', base character ages can be sixteen. And the before words are the only words I ever use about personal stuff, haha, so hope I didn't weird ya out, just being a honey baby girl renger (renger is a made up word haha) for safety. Let's write our best! <3

j.e.s.t.e.r j.e.s.t.e.r Such as the furthering of my defense is I promise the refraining of bringing up anything else personal up. ^^ I hope to write with you soon///

j.e.s.t.e.r j.e.s.t.e.r okay nevermind

just you may join, and since you are younger, you can make your character sixteen and up to twenty-one if you are a main character, then from twenty-four to sixty for side characters. the side characters are like less noticeable roles which were in the movie.

Thank you. I may be a main character, if there are any spots open, then. Sorry for not understanding earlier, I am not great at reading jargon/slang.

j.e.s.t.e.r j.e.s.t.e.r None. If I must, I can play more positions than one. I am thinking of playing as the mean girl, unless you want such position.

just a question, are you using google translate or something? this is just kind of hard to read ^^"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back