• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Suburbia | OCC

Yo! I'm excited to rp with all of y'all! what kind of powers do you plan on giving your characters?

I noticed that you do not ask for the appearance on the character sheet. Do you want us to do a face calm with a picture of a drawing or actual photo of the real person?

Who would've thought? This is a perfect opportunity for me to dust off one the oldest characters in the book, I'll gladly be joining!

^Correction, I won't be dusting off an old character, screw that. Still, I'll be writing up a character sheet now :)

h2h0e h2h0e I should probably have asked you beforehand, but I'm already done so here goes nothing.

I made Damien with every intention of him being a villian and killed by the end of this, if you don't mind that?

h2h0e h2h0e I should probably have asked you beforehand, but I'm already done so here goes nothing.

I made Damien with every intention of him being a villian and killed by the end of this, if you don't mind that?
Yeah I don't mind. If you plan on killing your character, have another!

Yeah I don't mind. If you plan on killing your character, have another!
Mm! I was intending to make a regular one. I was wondering though, how are you imagining the RP? Violent? Slice of life? Social intrigue?

You wrote "Gore encouraged", so I was imagining fighting but you can never be too sure.

Mm! I was intending to make a regular one. I was wondering though, how are you imagining the RP? Violent? Slice of life? Social intrigue?

You wrote "Gore encouraged", so I was imagining fighting but you can never be too sure.
I was kind of imagining it to be all over the place. Uh, yeah if that makes sense?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back