• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Suburbia | OCC

Hm. I have absolutely no idea what to do with Damien. There wouldn't be any reason for him to give a shit about anyone's character so far, nor any reason for them to come into contact. Perhaps I should just make another

Hm. I have absolutely no idea what to do with Damien. There wouldn't be any reason for him to give a shit about anyone's character so far, nor any reason for them to come into contact. Perhaps I should just make another
I made a character that may run into Damien...

I'm really sorry for my inactivity, for some reasons i didn't received a tag alert when you mentioned me. Going to try to post tomorrow, rn i'm heading to sleep (Have to open up a bank account during the morning so it's probably going to take some time)

I'm really sorry for my inactivity, for some reasons i didn't received a tag alert when you mentioned me. Going to try to post tomorrow, rn i'm heading to sleep (Have to open up a bank account during the morning so it's probably going to take some time)
That's quite alright, mate, I'm just now posting myself

I made a character that may run into Damien...
Into Damien?? I mean yes, maybe, but you do know that physical contact would literally have you puking your intestines out in a couple hours.

On the other hand, it could be the story where Damien recruits her into being a drug runner and manipulates her down a much darker path of life. I'll go about starting that with my next post, but if I haven't posted before you see this you could alternatively show up at Eden's house. Maybe you two know each other somehow. It'd make for a much happier story

Into Damien?? I mean yes, maybe, but you do know that physical contact would literally have you puking your intestines out in a couple hours.

On the other hand, it could be the story where Damien recruits her into being a drug runner and manipulates her down a much darker path of life. I'll go about starting that with my next post, but if I haven't posted before you see this you could alternatively show up at Eden's house. Maybe you two know each other somehow. It'd make for a much happier story
Happy? Nah, that's good, I'd like to see the other story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back