• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Submarine Adventure!: OOC thread.

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
//kicks a character profile into the thread

I tried to be somewhat vague with her backstory, because I just wanted to focus on "Person not from Burgfalsen, with questionable political motives"

//kicks a character profile into the thread

I tried to be somewhat vague with her backstory, because I just wanted to focus on "Person not from Burgfalsen, with questionable political motives"
i love your character model!

oh πŸ˜‚ your username kinda looks like chinese romanisation so i just thought you can learn japanese while already know basically every regular-use kanji and more
Yeah, it's my name all jumbled up, turns out it's also the name of a Chinese company!

Harmonic Raindrops Harmonic Raindrops the finfolk are super interesting, i had a quick look at irish lore and scandinavian too before i decided on german for my character there are so many parallels in the lore of these creatures and it makes me think that they traveled or migrated enough to diversify. Super interesting stuff!

VioletBurn VioletBurn i know right! German folklore also seems pretty interesting, and i love your character! i'm excited to try playing multiple OCs, as i've only done it a little bit in 1x1, but i think it will be fun!

i also want to tell everyone that i'll be gone for the next 13ish days (starting latter today), so if you don't see me around, that's why.

VioletBurn VioletBurn i know right! German folklore also seems pretty interesting, and i love your character! i'm excited to try playing multiple OCs, as i've only done it a little bit in 1x1, but i think it will be fun!
I've been out of the rp game for a little bit so i dont think ill be doing more than one oc for this one just yet. To be honest with you though i cant wait to get started its gonna be so fun you guys all have such interesting ideas with your characters its gonna be great!!

I've been out of the rp game for a little bit so i dont think ill be doing more than one oc for this one just yet. To be honest with you though i cant wait to get started its gonna be so fun you guys all have such interesting ideas with your characters its gonna be great!!
i agree! This also seems like a great RP for me to try doing more group RPs, as i haven't done many yet. Anyways, i'll see you around, as i have to get packing for my trip! See ya fam!

oh and P.S. How do you change that message on your pf? can you even?

i agree! This also seems like a great RP for me to try doing more group RPs, as i haven't done many yet. Anyways, i'll see you around, as i have to get packing for my trip! See ya fam!

oh and P.S. How do you change that message on your pf? can you even?
Groups are fun I've enjoyed them quite a bit in the past, really helps you learn how to bounce off of many characters when you can.
you should be able to change it just click on your name in the top right then scroll down to custom title.
Enjoy the trip hun!

Groups are fun I've enjoyed them quite a bit in the past, really helps you learn how to bounce off of many characters when you can.
you should be able to change it just click on your name in the top right then scroll down to custom title.
Enjoy the trip hun!
thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back