• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Subject Number RP

Hexxy

The Kleptomanic
Far in the future, experiments on humans are becoming more and more numerous. There are new creatures that have been created. Some have worked out... some have not. While most of the population have been able to continue on with their normal lives despite this, some have not been so lucky. Whether they have become a host for a parasite, received certain traits or abilities from lab experiments, or maybe something entirely different, the government has agreed on one thing: these "special" humans and creatures are a danger to society and must be removed.

Of course, they aren't gonna go on a killing spree. Instead, they have founded Protection for Unique Humans, or P.F.U.H. People who have been moved to this facility come from all sorts of backgrounds and ethnicities. The only requirement is that they have some sort of special power. At this facility, everyone is given a number that they are referred to by the staff. These people are taught normal school curriculums, have living quarters that they share with a maximum of three people, and are taught how to use their powers.

It is only when they can fully control their power that they are allowed back into normal society, and can be called upon when more difficult problems arise.

If you are interested, please post a form for your OC in either the Subject OC form thread or Staff OC form thread, or ask me any questions you may have. :)

Sign Up link : https://www.rpnation.com/threads/subject-number-character-sheet.333036/

Last edited:
Sino walked along the hall holding the two girls hands Esai ,with a demonic spirit binded to her body known as Alya and Iris ,with a neko spirit binded with her known as Kyia , Esai smiled trying to ignore the the demon telling her what to do , Iris just looked embarrassed seeing all the people laugh at her Kyia Hissed at them as she when out of control. They walk in a classroom ,Sino was their teacher.

Apollo walked into the cafeteria in the first hours of the day, putting his hood up as to not be noticed by other Subjects. He didn't want to have to deal with anyone this early in the morning. He got a bowl of cereal and a few slices of toast. He hate that fairly quickly before leaving the cafeteria and brushing off anyone who wanted to talk to him. Once he had walked around the corner he sighed. His anxiety got to him but he couldn't let it show. He'd look weak in front of every Subject this facility had. Instead he walked to class, wanting to be early instead of late for once.

Griffin strolled into the cafeteria casually so that he get some breakfast in his stomach. One shoulder was made into a perch for Kodya, and the other for Tani. Machi marched behind him. Reaching his preferred table, Machi and Tani moved onto the chairs while Kodya moved to the table. He left for short bit before returning with his plate stacked on two boxes. One placed in front of Tani and Machi, which Tani opened so the two could begin to dine on berries. However, the one Kodya opened in front of him was a hunk of raw meat, which he also enjoyed. Finally, Griffin began eating his eggs and bacon.

Matt walled into the cafeteria with a pair of old headphones over his ears. Technically, a subject really shouldn't have something like them, but he had begged and begged until the higher ups eventually gave in. His eyes swept the cafeteria, noticing the other subjects and guards around. He made careful note not to sit or get close to any of the more violent of the subjects.

The beasts inside him swirled and oozed around, begging to be let out. They did that a lot, but Matthew would never willingly, consciously, let the powerful ones out. Sure he might let a harmless one out every once and a while, but those were small. Matt grabbed a plate of food and sar down.

Sino looked at apollo and smiled "Welcome you must be apollo" Sino said motioning for him to come in. Iris smiled and esai was trying to keep control of ayla.

As he was eating his eggs, Griffin looked up and saw Matthew, a subject that he had to stop from wrecking things a few times, especially when he had first got there. Griffin understood it wasn't entirely Matthew's fault so he had no intention of leaving the Kid alone. He stood up and shouted across the room. "Hey Matthew! Come on and join me over here! And don't you dare ignore me or say no!" He waved with a bright smile so the kid would know where he is.
Moonflight Moonflight

Matthew's heard a muffled voice and his head shot up. He saw Griffin, a guard who was always pretty friendly to him. Even if he was a bit of a handle sometimes. He removed his old headphones from his ears and smiled and waved. "And what if I say no or ignore you?" He smiled moving over to where the guard was currently sitting. He sat his food down and sat right next to him.
Spice Spice

sino waited for the rest of the subjects as esai started to fall asleep.iris shock her a bit as she wokể up

Griffin grinned as Matthew replied and brought his food straight over. As the boy sat down, he turned and spoke before sitting back down. "Then I'd have to go over and join you." Griffin smiled and took a piece of bacon and ate it. Tani, having already finished the berries with Machi, grabbed the box and ran off to the trash before returning shortly after. "So anyway," He started, placing down his silverware. "How've you been? I want to know if you're still doing fine with the beasts?" He held on to a tone meant just for Matthew, one he knew was there to listen and help him.

Moonflight Moonflight

Spice Spice

"Well then, I guess it's a good thing I came over here then." He said happily. He gave a small nod of acknowledgement to the two birds next to Griffin after one of them had returned from throwing away the empty box. He took a bite of his eggs and tensed when the guard mentioned his ability. Jericho swallowed and opened his hand. A small smokey blue spirital bird rested on it.

"Well, it's gotten better in some places but no improvement in others. Small things like this bird, I can control but I dare not try to summon the larger ones. They scare me, well I scare me. I'm scared that if I do, then I'll end up hurting someone." Again. He thought. The tiny bird vanished with a wave of his hand.

Esai and Iris wandered to the Cafeteria ,Iris grabbed some fish and Esai got two over easy eggs the two sat at a nearby table and ate quietly Iris thought to herself as her cat ears showed as she put on a black cap to cover them

Last edited:
He had his own room, He didn't ask for anything big just for his own work place, A work bench, They gave it to him. He sat by the computer, His robotic hand opening and closing in his face. Random opera played out of a small stereo, His mi/// His core relaxing to the soothing sound. Oh how he enjoyed it.. Knox rested his arm on the arm rest his optical sensor looking around the room, The cores inside him asked him questions.. Why are you here.. When is it going to happen ... When will it be better... The three questions of his cores.. With the ability to feel he became so intrigued he ignored the questions, He could feel even when everything in him is metal, He felt like he wasn't programmed. He was told he was different from the other droids and how he was smarter but he felt beyond beliefs..
He felt his origins had a little more to it... "Knox." He had said which echoed through the quiet room.

#Let it Live Spice Spice Moonflight Moonflight MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx Hexxy Hexxy (Just going to leave this here.) #Just in case you need a shortcut. ._. ._. @Flowër Powër Steff__legit_trash__ Steff__legit_trash__ (Just going to leave that there to. #Revive Atempt

Sino thought to herself as her ears flickered ,she walked out of the room her tail swinging side to side in a vertical way,She walked to the cafe getting a capachino and grilled fish she sat a a table and ate she sighed looking at Iris and Esai "Why did I execpt this... maybe this is the only job they give nekos..." She muttered her tail still swinging

Last edited:
626 was reluctant to get up, he felt like his life had no purpose and he couldn't understand why he was made. He wished he was normal and that someone actually cared for him but he didn't get a childhood, parents or anything that normal people got. Instead he was a prisoner to an unjust society that couldn't coop when someone was different. When he had finally gotten up, it was because he had woken up from a nightmare. Some nights Zeke relived the horrors of the experiments he was put through. He could feel them shocking him or poking him with needles and his body rejecting the treatment; which was followed by pain. Other nights he would dream that he was surrounded by fire and everything around him was destroyed. He rarely was blessed to have a good dream.

Zeke pulled off his covers and spent a second trying to forget about what ever nightmare he had received. He knew that he would have to go do what ever classes the system wanted him to take. He didn't bother to get food; he didn't really have appetite. When he got into the class room he took a seat as far away from the others as he could. He didn't really know them and he felt that it was better that way. 626 felt like everyone already looked down on him anyways. He had no idea if anyone knew about his origins but he knew that the people running the facility must have known something.

Michael scooted a little closer to the pair, Esai and Iris, and tried to swallow the anxiety that was keeping him from breathing. He didn't succeed, in fact he choked on it and ended up turning away from the two and fidgeting restlessly trying to work out what he was going to ask them. He just wanted to know what time they were supposed to be in the classroom or whatever, and he didn't want to end up waiting until other people got up and left because what if that didn't give him enough time, so he had to ask someone and these two seemed pretty nice but oh god what if they're not, they'll eat him and tear him apart, he's never met them and he's willing to ask them what time they need to do a certain thing, why is he trusting them, what's the point, why can't he just go find someone who's part of the staff, wait maybe she's part of the staff, no probably not, but maybe, but probably not, but oh my god Michael just turn around, no don't wanna!

So, in short form, Michael sat there awkwardly playing with his fingers and scratching at a small scab on his wrist subconsciously while probably looking like some insane freak planning to shoot up a school at the first chance he gets. Like, damn Michael, just ask them. His nervous feelings were spreading like spores and most likely everyone in the same room as him would feel a fraction of the crippling anxiety he was currently dealing with. The poor guy was on the verge of tears because he just couldn't talk to a girl. Rest in pieces, Michael's sense of self worth.

Hexxy Hexxy

Iris looked at him with a smile "H-hello..." She took off the cap nervously the cat ears showing her tail stuck out as well ,the kitsune was nervous so she just looked at him

Esai just sat their to nervous to speak

Michael jumped at the start of a confrontation, peeking over his shoulder to see that the girls had noticed his awkward lump of a person. He cringed at himself momentarily before twisting around a little to half-face the girls. He nodded his greetings then added a teenie tiny wave just to make sure the point got across. He stuttered and spewed out little sounds and syllables, but he finally managed to get a few words out. "H-Hello, e-ehm, uh, do y-yo-you guys know, uh, when... When d-do we go to clash-class, I mean class, not clash, uh, dammit!" He turned away from his own words and started scolding himself mentally. He was so nervous he didn't have the mental stability to spare to notice the features of the girl who had taken notice of his own.

Hexxy Hexxy

Iris smiled "it's in 15 mins don't worry it's just my caretaker/teacher" she said " By the way in Iris that's my friend Esai and the neko over there is my our caretaker/ teacher Sino Saki or Mrs. Saki" she said

Michael stared over at the girl for an awkwardly long moment before raising an inquisitive eyebrow. So many names, but he didn't even ask. Was this how social interaction worked? Was he just dumb and didn't know what talking to people really consisted of? Knowing him, that was the most likely answer. But, she was still probably waiting for an answer, right? Just throw words at her, Michael! Do it, you'll say some stupid thing that'll end up being flirtatious, just throw something at her that isn't a physical objects because that's assault!

"U-Uhm, OKAY!" He got up and ran away, leaving the cafeteria and silently breaking down just outside the room. Michael you failure of a human being, why... He sat there and screamed in frustration, thinking nobody could hear him but they most definitely could.

Hexxy Hexxy

Iris went to him "it's ok " she said her tail wrapping around his arm ,she smiled at him "I'm not going to hurt you"

He jumped when he felt her tail touch him, and pulled away slightly. Being so unused to people touching him, it felt too alien to him to give him any sort of comfort. He quickly looked up at her, trying his best not to look away, and apologized as best as he could. "I-I'm really sorry, for uh... For bothering you...?" He didn't actually know why he was apologizing but he just felt like he had to, so he did. What a Canadian, eh? He shut his mouth and looked down at this hands, as every cliché anxiety teen kid human being whatever does. "So, fifteen minutes?" He said, looking down and away from the animal-featured girl. His voice was oddly clear now, without a hint of a stutter or anything else anxiety related. He was calm, but he was scratching at his wrist again and because of it his sleeve rode up ever so slightly.

Hexxy Hexxy

"Yeah Esai come on let's go!" The two started to walk to class ,Sino already was in the classroom waiting patiently.

Michael took that chance to quickly follow the girls, hoping to hitch the directions off them and make this easier for him. Following them with a respectable amount of space between them, he tried not to listen to the footsteps that irked him more than they should. Though, eventually they did reach the class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back