-
-
-
So If you've seen it already there's a few new details:

Pink Diamond = Rose Quartz

Pearl transformed into Rose Quartz and "Shattered" Pink Diamond

----

LET'S TALK!

It's funny because there were rumours for awhile about Rose being Pink. Some people didn't believe it to be possible; myself included. Which is why last night's episode caught me off guard. Honestly, I more believed the theory about Pearl shapeshifting into Rose and shattering Pink, which was half right.

I've been behind the "Pearl-shattered-Pink-Diamond" theory for a few months now. I really wanted it to be true, though I'd written off the Rose-Is-PD theory... Shows what I know, though it DOES justify why Steven is in sync with the Diamonds. Honestly, the most disappointing bit of info for me was that Pearl was PINK'S pearl... I'd been really hoping she'd belonged to White Diamond.. Poor Pearl, though.

It's interesting to me because Pink was "flawed" to the extent that her gem was sideways, but Steven's gem seems to be correctly aligned..

I've always hoped one of the diamonds would turn out to be the one who kills Pink. I did not expect her to order Pearl to do it.

Also maybe our Pearl is White's Pearl?
There's no Pink Pearl.

When I first watched it, I was shookt.

I then told someone who watches SU (but stopped for months) to watch the latest ep, and they got shookt too.

We both are shookt.

Anyway, the reveal did well for me (I don't follow theories and such). Now, my companion and I are discussing on how this reveal will change things that have been stated/done/been made fact before. We are also curious on how this will play out in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back