• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Stunned-A Walking Dead Fan RP.

spectro

dayman
If you love the walking dead, as I do, I think you will enjoy my roleplay, Stunned. It is based in a world where there has been infected roaming the Earth for 12 days. At the beginning, no one thought it was bad. they thought they could control it and have a vaccine within a year. How wrong they were. The disease spread like wildfire, consuming half of America within 2 days. At the beginning of this story, there is a group introducing themselves on the top of a hotel in Vegas. I need characters of all varieties. Bad ass girls and boys, timid blondes, ex army sergeants, even kids or elderly people. If you have any questions, pm me!

Here's the link: http://www.rpnation.com/resources/stunned.5951/

Yeeeeah! I haven't even played it, but I have watched the walkthroughs! I'm only a kid really and I cannot support my video games needs, eugh!

I love the RadBrad, I watched him play TWD: Survival Instinct, And totaaaaally! I only have around 3 people who have signed up so far, so if you know anyone, ask them to join?

Yeah of course! :D but could I ask that the roleplay be strictly realistic? (Besides the zombies of course) I'm really big on making these types of roleplays believable :D

And I think brads voice is so hawt hahahah

Just make sure you tag everyone and let them know it's starting in OOC, it sucks not knowing that a RP has started :P

Hey, sounds like the RP may have started already but is there any room for one more? :)

I'm a big fan of the Walking Dead series and have some decent experience with survival horror RPs in general so would hopefully fit in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back