• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Stuff and Nightmares (LGBTQ+!)

Knight boi

‘Boo.’
61AB608D-633E-4EAF-BF6D-9459CDE51006.gif
Welcome to my 1x1 thread!
Before we start here are a few rules I’d like for you to meet!

I’m a male and I’m in college, I want my partner to be older than 18+.

I don’t really have trigger warnings and can handle anything really, I would like for you to tell me if you have any.

I would love chatter in the outside chat and pove making freinds so we can talk all you want in the ooc!

I’m a semi literate writer, I can write a few paragraphs in a post but I would want no one-liners, and ask for at least a paragraph a post.

I will try my best to answer daily, if I’m not answering it’s mostly because I’m busy.

If you want to leave the rp you can just tell me you don’t have to be all quiet and everything.

For the CS, I don’t require a lot at all, I love to figure out your character in the rp it’s self, I require basic things like a name, face claim, height, and a little bit of personality!

I only rp on this website so please don’t ask for me to rp on discord thanks!

I only play as male characters and not combfortable playing as a female.

I can do M/F, M/NB and transgender pairing but I mostly prefer doing M/F parings only. I can also do a M/M pairing but depends on the plot!

Now onto the interests!
I will put a 1-10 on the interest from 1 being, not interested in the slightest to 10 being I constantly think about doing this.

Goddess x Human 8
(I already have a plot so go ahead and ask away!)

Succubus/Demon x Human
I’ll only do a M/F pairing for this I don’t really have a plot so I’m up for discussion!

Monster x Human 7
(I would prefer to play as a human in this!)

Yandere x Victim 7
(I’ve never done this so I’ll be a bit of a pain!)

Serial killer x Witness 9
(I’m highly motivated from the show dexter, I would love a male witness and a female serial killer, I’d think it’s very interesting.)

Dark Fantasy 6
(I have a certain grasp on what I had in mind so go ahead and ask.)

Scientist x Alien 9
I’ll do a M/F pairing for this rp! It would be more of a romance than Sci-fi so warning! I would prefer to play the scientist!

Princess x Knight 9
(It’s a total classic and I totally love it!)

Streamer x boyfriend 8
(I am in love with this idea, I have a certain idea where the boyfriend is trying to become a streamer but never plays video games at all.)

Monster Girl x Knight 10
This an extremely interesting rp idea for me, it’s very creative and unique so I’d love to do these! I’d prefer to play the knight though.

Genres
This is the genres I’ll do, I’m fine with romance or platonic in this too!

Horror 10
(I’ve always wanted to do a creative horror rp! I feel like just basic vampires is kinda boring but I’m fine with anything!)

Adventure 7
(Can’t really say anything about this, never really done one.)

Western 8
(After playing red dead redemption 2, I’m a lot more open to this and looks interesting!)

Slice of life 9
(I would want to do a slice of life on a couple and basically just create an interesting life with the two! Love the comedy aspect of slice of life’s and just adore it!)

Trans Woman x Boyfriend
Really interested in this! I’m mostly thinking of a slice of life, though I’m up with interesting ideas!

I’ll add new stuff everyone so often, and I’m also open to your ideas just go ahead and explain it to me here

Fandoms
Here’s the list of fandoms I’m familiar with and interested I’ll let you know if I want a OCxOC, Cannon x Cannon or Cannon x OC.

Fate series 10
(I’m definitely interested in doing a OC x OC with either two servants! I’m fine with them not being historical either so go ahead and dm me!)

Jojo’s bizarre Adventure! 10
(
Im only interested in doing a OC x OC or a Joylen x male character! I got interested from part 5 a lot so pm me!)

Dark Souls 9
I’m definitely interested in the souls series entirely and would love a M/F paring of two oc’s or a fire keeper x male!

Bloodborne 9
I’ll only do a Plain doll x Hunter and a M/F pairing for this fandom! I love blood borne and currently playing so let me know!

Danganronpa 10
So there’s some art that I saw for an Au of danganronpa where instead of it being a despair au its a summer camp au! And all the characters are camp counselors and it’s a slice of life!

I’ll only do these ships:
Kaito x Maki
K1-B0 x Miu
Shuichi x Kaede
Kyoko x Makato

Demon slayer 10
I’ve been fascinated with this type of rp and totally down for it! I’ll do a M/F pairing!
I’m also fine with these ships!

Giyuu x Shinobu
Obani x Mitsuri
Inouske x Aoi
Tanjiro x Kanao

Animal Crossing 10
Really craving this! Just got the game and it’s awfully addictive! I would do anything for an rp like this! I’ll do a M/F or a Male x Transgender woman (M To F)

Genshin impact 10
Really craving this series! Super interesting and a really cool idea to rope play! I’ll only do Zhongli x Niggnuang in a modern AU!

Blue Period 10
I’m extremely craving this! I would want to do a slice of life rp and a romance is required for this rp!
I’ll only do this ship though!
Yaguchi x ryuji

Last edited:
I'd be interested in rp'ing some adventure, dark fantasy or horror with you. I'm a bit rusty but trying to get back into the swing of things

Users who are viewing this thread

Back