• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Hole (Accepting)

Raerae

Gone.

Call me Rae(:

This will be
detailed/advanced, I expect at least one post a day, though more would be lovely. This will not be first come first serve, and I'll not reserve any spots. I'll alert everyone of a deadline for submission if this takes off, and I do require sheets, the more detailed and organized, the better. This will be a relatively small group, as the more people you rely on, the faster threads die. I will be elaborating on roles/slots in the sign up tab. If you don't get accepted, know it's nothing personal, I have to choose what's best for this story<3

Do let me know if you've any suggestions, interest or inquiries that'd further help me elaborate on what's stated in the overview. I would like to incorporate romance, but this is more about thrills and tactful suspense, think... Indie horror. I'm currently debating on the former tenants darker truths, as well, of which will be revealed either upon your requests or when that moment arrives in the story.

This is the chatty thread. You know what to do.

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
KaoriMei said:
You got me hella excited and I barely know the plot. xD
I'll have that posted in just a bit, fleshed out and detailed better. I've an interest check up, though, if you'd like to read the premise there(:

Unless you're being sarcastic I don't know man

KaoriMei said:
I honestly wasn't being sarcastic.
I'm going to go check that out.
How am I not being notified for my own thread? Lol. Glad you liked it! Feel free to suggest and inquire.

Ugh, I hate when that happens.

And sure stuff. It seems awesome from what I've seen so far.

Alright, so here's what's up (I won't tag you guys constantly I swear, sorry to whom I forgot to tag!):

You're all free to start working on your characters! However, for those of you interested in being the former tenants, distressed brother or the sister:

Would you like for the previous residents to be a constant obstacle for the teenagers? Perhaps they're still executing satanic worship down below, with the landlord's 'blessing'?

Would anyone actually be interested in the brother? Or should I make him NPC seeing as he won't come in right away?

Finally, the sister. Would anyone be interested in writing as her? Or shall I make her NPC, as well? It'd be a while before she's introduced, unless someone wants to have her 'interact' with the Satanists while she's trapped down below. Either way, she's trapped underground and has been for a while. She could be a virgin sacrifice and they're waiting until a full moon, or one of the male members has a sick, twisted love for her and keeps her for himself.

Much speculation!

Let me know what you think? It'll be at least a week or two of settling in before shit really happens. I can't secure roles, but I do hope enough people will join up.
:)

@Asylumnated @AlwaysYours @RoleplayChiQ @CrimsonEclipse @Wastes Storyteller @Akeira

I'd be down for the role of the brother or sister, depending on which you view as more important. (Or I can do both. I've been known to double.)

Also, I think if the former residents are a constant problem, it'll keep the RP progressing.

I'm not getting updates for my own thread. Come oooooon.

Asylumnated said:

Also, I think if the former residents are a constant problem, it'll keep the RP progressing.

Agreed, I'll NPC them if the spots aren't wanted.

AlwaysYours said:
I Wanted the brot--
Naw, you beat me to it.

Did you guys find a compromise, then? ;P

CrimsonEclipse said:
I'd like to reserve a female.

Sorry love, no reservations. But you've got plenty of time! I still need more interested people.

Thanks guys! Both roles are important by the way, if you've any inquiries about the siblings we'll talk'm out.
:)

I decided to sort of reserve the sibling roles for you two @Asylumnated @AlwaysYours , because I don't really want everyone vying for two specific roles and then a bunch of people get rejected (:

I swear I won't tag you again, sorry. Just an update!

Thank ya, love!

And, I don't mind being tagged. I like to be in the loop.

plus if you didnt tag me i probably wouldnt have clicked on the notification because im coding shiat

Asylumnated said:
Thank ya, love!
And, I don't mind being tagged. I like to be in the loop.

plus if you didnt tag me i probably wouldnt have clicked on the notification because im coding shiat
Trash children are the exception anyways, amirite. I just hate bugging people, I tend to go all Hades when others are always tagging me.

Hahaha people tagging me right

kidding I'm a narcissist tag me I'm everything damnit

Asylumnated said:
I just remembered the bus/travelling RP I was a part of that never launched.
I want to do one.
Count me in, man, that's the exact story I've been dying to do, just couldn't think of a way to start it.

Thanks for tagging me Rae, I'll read over it properly in the morning, maybe get a character going.

Volfy said:
Thanks for tagging me Rae, I'll read over it properly in the morning, maybe get a character going.
Awesome, would love to have ya(:

Raerae said:
@Annabella I don't want to bug you, just wasn't sure if you'd gotten the prior tag or not. <3
*Quickly hides Satan behind me*

I did not.

I will go to the Overview now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back