• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Oswald_Abbott

Going to doctor not gonna be active
Finrer Finrer

Vaudt was grabbed from his home and brought to the center of his kingdom. "Vaudt the Zen. You have committed many crimes against our kingdom, and as such you will be banished. But I am not unfair." The king begins "We will put you through a portal that will spit you out onto another planet where you can begin again, But this time you won't be able to hurt anyone in this Kingdom." A Portal is ripped open in front of Vaudt which he is promptly forced through before it closes. "Good Riddance," The king says before it fully closes.
Vaudt finds himself on a dark and seemingly dismal land that looks somewhat like his own, but as though a plague had befallen it. He can not breathe and as he lay suffocating on the harsh air he finds himself met with two glowing eyes before he passes out.

One Red, One blue.

He wakes and takes in a huge breath of air, in the same place he passed out, but on his chest, he feels a weight. Upon examination, it seems to be a small vial that is clearly broken. he finds himself able to breathe now, for some odd reason. to his side is a piece of paper with the words "Go forward and find me" signed with an "-OA"

"...Shit." Vaudt feels his tight chest from his adrupt awakening thinking about the king who had banished him he furthered to chuckling to himself. "Hnehnen!" Shaking his head he wobbled to his feet. "Yeah I didn't belong there either." He thought with a strong sniff eyeing the piece of paper then the signature "OA".

Starting off on the desolate planet, Vaudt was rubbing his pained chest looking to where to start first, on his expedition to causing havoc on yet another planet, or he thought as he went straightway.

As he wandered he saw huge buildings, Monoliths in the distance as well as beehive looking structures with creatures of bone poking out here and there.. He saw a Man in the distance, a tall one at that, he seemed almost 7 feet tall. He had his back turned but one thing was pretty clear, he was wearing what ould only be described as a business suit and Black tophat. He seemed to hear Vaudt coming as he turned around, showing the same color eyes from before.

"H-Hello t-there!" the man said with an accent that was impossible to place, It sounded smooth and literal though, despite his stutter. His face was quite stange, aside from his eyes, his skin was as white as a cloud which contrasted his black suit But almost blended with his white undershirt. He had a red tie which matched the Blood-like hue of his left eye. His right like a sapphire. "Y-You m-must b-be w-wondering w-who I a-am, w-well M-my name i-is O-Oswald Abbott. And I w-welcome y-you to t-the Desisa Homeworld!"

Vaudt shot Oswald a long stare. Trying to take in all the new experiences especially the strange being before him.

"Hm? Your welcoming me? " Vaudt raised his eyes finding the over friendly nature special so he rubbed his knuckles considering his words. "This whole sha-bang is pretty incredible compared to what I have seen in my lifetime, and I've seen alot. 'Cause I'm a traveler. Oswald was it? Nice to meet ya."

He noticed the knuckle rubbing "S-sorry i-If I m-made y-you uncomfortable. i-it i-is o-one o-of m-my many f-faults. B-But e-either w-way y-you are w-welcome f-for t-the c-cicciliss, w-without i-it y-you w-would b-be f-food r-right now."

"Y-Yes t-the reason f-for m-my hosipitality i-is.. w-well, I-It's n-not o-often t-that I-I m-meet s-someone n-new m-mister?" Oswald asked, wanting to know his name

Vaudt raised his eyes, pulling his hand from rubbing his knuckles. "Oh, Vaudt!" He grinned pointing to himself. "But-Uh--you said somethin' about me possibly starvin'? Thanks for the save, man." Vaudt came closer looking up at Oswald's erect height, raising his head.

"N-No w-what I m-meant i-is t-that i-if y-you died y-your c-corpse w-would b-be devoured i-in a s-snap. B-But a-anyway, w-what b-brings y-you here? C-crumbling w-world? b-banishment, M-magic s-spell g-gone wrong?" he said "W-well n-no m-matter, I d-do h-have t-to w-warn y-you t-that u-unless y-you c-claim a m-male d-desisa y-you w-will not g-get t-the hospitality I g-give y-you."

Vaudt eyed Oswald's very stuttering nature, turning his head around observing the scene. "You don't need to be scared, man, if anyone is scared here--it's me." He shut his eyes having a hard time admitting. "Yeah, you saved me alright, so you think you can save me further and tell me a bit about this place, or maybe about yourself."

"I-Im n-not s-scared, t-this i-is j-just h-how I s-speak, I-If y-you k-knew m-my p-past y-you w-would understand." he chuckled. "W-well T-That." he points to a huge city in the distance" I-Is the d-dark h-heart, o-our c-capital c-city o-of t-the w-world." he points toward the huge ocean of shadowlike sand behind him "T-That's the b-black s-sand. u-unless y-you h-have m-magic I w-would n-not g-go t-there."

Vaudt was more than wanting to venture to dangerous spaces, including the said "Black sand" as he prepared his shoulder, holding it as he started towards the sand.

"You just naturally speak like that, must be a dozy to say tounge-twisters. Anyway, wanna take me to the sand, or do we need to head to the cap first?" His attentive gaze was passionate on fulfilling his adventure tastes, excited to be placed in a new world with so many peculiar structures.

"I-It i-is, b-but u-unless y-you a-are a m-magic u-user y-you w-will b-be t-torn a-apart l-limb f-from l-limb a-and devoured b-by t-the s-sands. T-They a-are l-like t-the symboyite t-that i-is n-now i-inside you, a-allowing y-you to breath. a-and y-you m-may w-want t-to h-hide i-if y-you s-see a-any d-desisa t-that i-is n-not m-me. W-we d-don't k-know h-how t-they w-will r-respond."

Vaudt was considering how he would continue on this planet, for if he wants to fullfill his purpose for this new realm he felt he needed to know the quips of it all.

"Tell you what, what're sayin' sounds dangerous indeed, you say we should visit the capital right and I don't need to be seen..." Vaudt searched around himself as he pulled his hand towards a hanging drape structure found on a tree resemblance. He pulled it onto himself.

"Ta-da how's this? Am I well hidden enough?" Vaudt looked to his hidden wrists. "If it don't I'll do last resort and just mind bomb the attackers. "

He holds his hands up "P-please d-don't d-do t-that. Y-You w-will b-be p-put t-to d-death, especially if you h-hurt a m-male." he says as he looks toward the capital. "B-but y-yes T-that l-looks l-like y-you w-will be h-hidden e-enough." He pulls shadows from nearby and forms a cloak for himself. "B-being a-an u-unclaimed m-male d-desisa i-is v-very d-dangerous. S-suitors a-and s-such" he said as he walked toward the capital motioning Vaudt to follow

Vaudt raised his eyes, smirking as he followed Oswald making a small sigh.

"Fine, I'll listen, Chief." He smoothed on following from behind.

He fake laughs "N-Nice o-one" he said sarcastically as they walked toward the capital. As they got closer it was visable that there was a large amount of people, it seemed like millions and they almost flooded the street, most taller than Oswald and 90% of them were female. Oswald visably shudders before grabbing Vaudts hand and pulling him into a shop. He sighs in relief, "J-Jeez I j-just h-had a p-panic a-attack, l-luckily I c-came h-here before a-anyone c-could s-sense m-my s-soul." he mumbled as he looked around the empty shop. "F-feel free to take any food you want, On this planet f-food h-has n-no cost." he said as the shopkeeper nodded.

Vaudt felt disingenuous with his interaction with Oswald, so he instead circled around to face in front of him, looking up.

"Yo, hey, you alright?" Not minding the current shop they stood in.

"N-Not r-really, y-you s-see m-my m-manh-hunt has a-already b-begun a-and I-I d-don't w-wish t-to b-be c-caught b-by a-anyone" the fear in his voice was clear as he picked up some canned food. "I-I b-bet y-you t-think I-I s-suck a-at g-giving t-this t-tour. b-but s-still, Y-You w-w-w-w-would undertand w-why I-if y-you w-were i-in m-my place." he said fidgeting with a cufflink before turning it into a dagger and back "W-whew p-pent u-up m-magic i-is a d-drag."

The shopkeeper looks at Vaudt and smiles. "If he seems random at times just go with it. After all he is the son of one of the elders, so getting on his bad side would suck." she says. "And if you ever need anything, just come here, any friend of Oswald is a friend of mine."

Vaudt was unsure about what he heard from Oswald, as he simply nodded to the shopkeeper.

"Yeah, thanks."

He turned back to Oswald, seeing his lacking confidence so he ventured into the store looking about the many different varieties of objects found in such a peculiar place."Get me some treasures" Taking up a can of food he examined the kind it was, brand, color and all.

It's all written in runes, and is unreadable. But it is very clearly a can of corn, nothing special, but in the back of the store where it is visable there is a whole lot of advanced technology on shelves as Oswald turns back around. "Hmm s-should I g-get a-anything else?" he mumbled to himself

Vaudt quickly drew curious to the high-tech shelves, still holding the corn in appreciation to something he recognized.

"Yo, Oz, what's back here?"

He looks over toward the shelfs "O-Oh t-those? t-those a-are d-devices they s-sell here, m-most o-of t-them are s-some sort of cooking o-or cleaning supply b-but t-there a-are a c-couple w-weapons and communications devices a-as w-well" he said calmly his eyes glowing a bit

At a closer look most look like disk but as Oswald walks over, some of them glow. He picks up one of them which turns into a phone looking device after he presses a small button on the back. He hands it to Vaudt and then grabs another that turns into a small dagger

Vaudt eyes the phone, holding it upside down."Ooooh I see, I got it--it's a technology changing device...thing. Pretty wicked but I know I can't take it for myself 'cause I imagine it's only be able to operate by your kind, ye?" Vaudt shook the phone, then dialed it to make a call to himself.

It responded to his touch and his own phone began to ring. "N-no i-it w-works w-with e-everyone." he says "y-you w-want t-them? i-i can g-get a f-favor c-called in" he smiles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back