• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ●°Stuck inside a ANIME world°●

Moesha_Alazne

☆♡Yamashi♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Helloooo whoevers seeing this ٩( ᐛ )و.
SO this roplay was created with the help of my friends brains ;-;
y\n was watching anime all night till they just fell asleep but then they suddenly wake up very good feelinging and calmly but soon as they open their eyes....your not home anymore.
and nobody knows how it happened
(Lol this part was funny-)
Here is 1 rule:
If your fighting someones oc or character or killing you can not Roplay them dying because its their character
Example if your confused:
*stabs them and they bleed out and die*
You can not do that when they want to perish then they perish and they do it on their own. I hope you understand im not that good at explaining things ◝(*'◡'*)◜

MEMBERS:
M A N D E L A,Sunsmiter,Mishu

Last edited:
" ANOTHER ONE." YAYYYY SO EXCITED ! okay so do you have a oc or character?
Probably just a character. Would it be okay if I play a character originally in said world cause I'm not really good with OCs?

Its a all anime world its all animes that exist together its the "ANIME WORLD" and yes canon characters are allowed ANYヾ(*゚ー゚*)ノ
Great!
In speaking of which, what type of anime world is this?
are we allowed canon characters? /j

Helloooo whoevers seeing this ٩( ᐛ )و.
SO this roplay was created with the help of my friends brains ;-;
y\n was watching anime all night till they just fell asleep but then they suddenly wake up very good feelinging and calmly but soon as they open their eyes....your not home anymore.
and nobody knows how it happened
(Lol this part was funny-)
Here is 1 rule:
If your fighting someones oc or character or killing you can not Roplay them dying because its their character
Example if your confused:
*stabs them and they bleed out and die*
You can not do that when they want to perish then they perish and they do it on their own. I hope you understand im not that good at explaining things ◝(*'◡'*)◜

MEMBERS:
M A N D E L A,Sunsmiter,Mishu
I'm really interested! If you're up for it still, can I join?

oop- im also interested am i replying late- is it ok if i can join🥺

Users who are viewing this thread

Back