• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ♡ STUCK IN AN ANIME WORLD CS

eyclore

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
This is where you put information on your character! If too difficult, use the form:
name
appearance (face claims + anime ver. ? )
sexuality
character history ( optional )
extra

(i resubmitted my oc cause i updated her a bit and she has a new name)

Screenshot 2023-03-06 9.27.52 PM.png
casual outfit
*i dont color my art so.......mitsuri ichigo actually has chocolate milk brown skin with freckles and sakura pink hair with berry red eyes(eye contacts) shes also black half asian<3
name:Mitsuri Ichigo (formely known as Usagi Aiko)(Usagi means rabbit and aiko means love child which means her name would translate to Rabbit love child) (but her new name mitsuri ichigo translates to honey strawberry(not on google translate tho. google translate isnt accurate)
personality: Shy,crybaby,timid,tsudere,possibly a yandere,

sexuality: Pansexual
likes:kawaii things,menhera,cosplay,bandages,eyepatches,knives,anime,sweets,drawing,being away from everyone,thigh high sock(she likes them ALOT. she likes to feel like a anime girl)

dislikes:being around too much people,being touched,someone telling her about herself,

Fears:someone finding out about her past,being rejected,going through what she went through again

character history: Mitsuri Ichigo is an idol who is famous worldwide and is well known by lots of people she has a cute rabbit persona but deep down she mentally suffers and she is constantly harassed and abused she was mostly abused at the hands of her twin sister her twin sister Emiko would abuse her physically,mentally,etc until mitsuri had enough and stabbed her to death after that day mitsuri has been haunted by guilt for killing emiko and believes emiko is still following her which she is from time to time emiko would remind me her of the day and appear in front of her in her visible form mitsuri isolated herself in her house after that day worried her fans would find out which they did and she was constantly harassed and stalked the trauma she went through hit her so hard that she was scared of everyone and carries around the knife she killed her sister with because she believes that "if you do the deed you carry it with you everywhere you go" mitsuri still makes j pop music,appears in commercials, and still acts in movies but she still carries the guilt
extras:
Mitsuri is a pisces her birthday is March 18th

Mitsuri is very famous and very popular in america shes also popular with kids in japan!
Screenshot 2023-03-06 10.23.52 PM.pngMitsuri's idol outfit!
Mitsuri likes magical girl animes

Mitsuri likes to maintain a cute and cheery persona for her fans

Mitsuri's personality is like the mix of a cat and a bunny!

Mitsuri's Favorite Foods are Nikuman(Steamed Pork Buns) and Hamburgers(with just meat....)!

Mitsuri's favorite snack is meat wrapped onigiri and cookies and cream pocky

Mitsuri's favorite dessert is birthday cake ice cream,sakura kit kats, and birthday cake flavored kisses!
Screenshot 2023-03-06 9.37.04 PM.pngMitsuri's School Uniform
Screenshot 2023-03-06 9.39.50 PM.pngmitsuri's pajamas

Bonus Art Of Mitsuri
Screenshot 2023-03-08 2.17.38 AM.pngScreenshot 2023-03-08 3.16.08 AM.pngmitsuri and emiko finally bonus:got the design for emiko(mitsuri's twin)Screenshot 2023-03-08 3.43.08 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-03-08 2.36.32 AM.pngScreenshot 2023-03-08 3.04.40 AM.pngScreenshot 2023-03-08 3.26.48 AM.pngScreenshot 2023-03-08 3.33.02 AM.pngswimsuit outfit for mitsuri!Screenshot 2023-03-08 3.37.25 AM.pngScreenshot 2023-03-08 3.48.02 AM.png

d6uvo9y-4bcfa515-0639-4766-af97-c3c60fb1839c.gif
Bonus~! (editing this once again)

Mitsuri's Quotes!tumblr_adc7c223d08aa3874007e382f0c8e4da_0c8d14e4_500.gif

"what do you think i am a stupid teenager who wears thigh highs and plays splatoon,genshin impact and pokemon and animal crossing and trolls on discord spamming L+ratio+lmao you suck WELL YOU'RE CORRECT!" - sassy mitsuri

"of course i read manga i dont care if its not literature its so entertaining~!"- happy mitsuri

"What do you mean i dont look like a girl what do you think i am-!!"-mad mitsuri

"What's moe? whatever moe is stay away from me and never see light again"-mitsuri

"oh the red stains on my knife i was cutting a strawberry cake...."-mitsuri

"Whoa.........you watch way too much anime CREEPY-!"-mitsuri

"did you call me a chunnibyo....heh.....would you prefer being cremated or buried........or get donated for science!"- dangerous mitsuri

"do you know how to sneak stuff animals and candy in your locker without teachers seeing it"-Mitsuri

"what do you mean its lit in here its not even lit let me just.....light this building on fire....then.."-Mitsuri

' im petite and thin but i have no problem doing my ultra chun li kick on your stupid face."- Angry Mitsuri

"I'm Mitsuri Ichigo my name translates to honey strawberry and i love cute things! like kniv- anime,kawaii things,kitties,menhera,kawaii things!"-Mitsuri

"im not a yandere you just watch too much anime....."-Mitsuri

"L+RATIO+STUPID DUMMYHEAD+ STUPID OTAKU+NO LOVE LIFE+NO LIFE!"-a rage quitting mitsuri

"i'm not hanako kun i am mitsuri ichigo who is that anyway?! sounds a little familiar..."-Mitsuri

"i have no problem making you into udon...."-menacing mitsuri

"thanks for being my friend..."-emotional mitsuri

Last edited:
Cezara Ardelean
Formerly "Annette Pikkerson"

"Zara" | 16 | Heterosexual Female | Vampire

Anime
"Usually, I just watch it, not so much live it…"
Writing Fanfics
"Zara’s my OC. She’s like me, but a cute vampire with magic powers!"
Gothic Horror
"Vampires and werewolves are cool!"

Bats
"I know, I know, but they’re just so creepy, with all the squeaking!"
Darkness
"So uhm… is this a good time to admit I’m scared of the dark too…?"
Pessimism
"Come on, it can't possibly be that bad!"

3C42E287-C055-4C78-A174-507ECDAE7E59.png
"An eternally youthful vampire maiden doesn’t sound too bad! 'I vant to drink your—' eww, nope, never mind. I’d much rather have become Amber…"​
Personality
Cezara was always an idealized version of Annette. She’d love to play Zara’s role now that she’s become her beloved OC, but every time she tries to dive into the fantasy persona, she ends up cringing and backing out at the same second.

If she played the role perfectly, she’d be a bubbly, optimistic, cheerful vampire, fighting her family tradition of intimidating and seducing humans. She’d like to be that person. More often, though, she just looks uncomfortable.

Former Life
Annette shared an apartment with two other ladies who constantly watched depressing news channels, then complained about them. She resented the constant negativity and poured her frustrations into creating an OC: Cezara Ardelean, or "Zara." Zara was everything Annette wanted out of life: cute, innocent, optimistic, and consistently rejecting the darkness that surrounded her.

Vampiric Bloodline
The inherited power of shadow magic and lifeforce manipulation, fueled by the consumption of blood.

Vampiric Strength
Superior physical strength fueled by blood.
Bat Form
"Bat form? What bat form? I don't have a bat form. You mean my wings? Shut up; I'm not a bat!!"

Shadow Walk
Enter and travel between shadows. More blood allows travel through brighter shadows.
Transfusion
Heal another by the sharing of blood, but become severely weakened and thirsty.

Hemokinesis
Telekinetic manipulation of blood: move it around, harden, and attack! Or use the tendrils of floating blood to grab the remote from a distance.
Necrotic Thrall
"What!? That's disgusting! There's no way I'm doing that!"

Name: Zenitsu Agatsuma
Fandom: Demon Slayer
Appearence: Zenitsu Agatsuma
Personality: Might be cowardly,anxious and a crybaby,but Zenitsu is tougher and kinder then he looks!
Dislikes: Being yelled at or beaten up,demons( exept Nezuko because she's gentle)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back