• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Stuck In A Room OoC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Ngl, sabjorn isnt a good person. But he isn't evil. Just an ass lmao. Havent really had the chance to show that yet tho.
Also sab does use a lot of verbal short hand and slang. And curses a lot. This will be interesting.
Apryl is... controlling in her own respect. Think mother goose like. Originally she was supposed to have an alter, but figured that'd complicate things. She also likes to hold herself as an 'adult' like a full fledged adult at 16, but she has the impulses of a teenager

ive been adjusting back into college life, sorry. also whenever we use the microwave in our dorm the internet cuts out akjklfdj

also I don't know how to respond ic atm.

But!! I have been developing sabjorn more! I need to update his form that i made for personal memory akjhadf

Ooh! College life! That's always fun!
i remember my first day 3 years ago :😉 so i get it.

Question: Are my posts too long? I have a stupid amount of energy for Apryl it's ridiculous.

DovahBeat DovahBeat I look forward to seeing what you put!

I can try and respond IC. i wasn't sure if awriternamedian awriternamedian had plans

this is my second semester, so yeah. lol, just got off winter break and having to adjust to being in the dorms again lol
And this semester i have 2 lecture classes that give readings as homework, and i have two of them due tomorrow, and my studio class this afternoon aaaaa

I dont think your posts are too long, I think theyre a delightful length. not a wall of text, but not too short either.

Oh that sounds funnnnnn~
Word of advice: Just skim through the reading (smartly of course) and print off the PowerPoint (if any) so that youre not rushing during notes (:

Tytyty! I also wanna get a baddie group together. Anyone who's interested in experimenting with the idea just place a 🍪 by this response. Of course, GM has final say in the official thing but we can try a dm's? maybe to kill the time?

Tytyty! I also wanna get a baddie group together. Anyone who's interested in experimenting with the idea just place a 🍪 by this response. Of course, GM has final say in the official thing but we can try a dm's? maybe to kill the time?
I wouldn't be opposed to that.

I mean, it's the first post of the account, didn't post a character, and it's just a joke.

I might engage with it, but only if the player shows they're actually not shitposting.

Hey y'all, sorry I've been afk, stuff has been super bad on my end,
and it's been kinda coming to a head the past couple of weeks. I
have energy and focus again though, things are starting to get
better, so I'd like to jump start this roleplay again

The best thing about being afk while people are posting is that I can
easily explain my character's silence away by her having trouble
keeping up with the conversation.

Hey y'all, sorry I've been afk, stuff has been super bad on my end,
and it's been kinda coming to a head the past couple of weeks. I
have energy and focus again though, things are starting to get
better, so I'd like to jump start this roleplay again
Not at all! Hope you're doing okay (:
We've been waiting for you and plotting a bit. As always you have the final say, just wanted to keep things moving along and fresh.

Ps: This plot concept hits a childhood rp I did when I was little (throwing characters in a room for kicks and giggles. Only difference was they were canonical)

We each get max two characters, right?

Apryl's lowkey freaking out.
Her magic is pretty much her child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back