• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Stuck in a fantasy world with a bully! (MxM)

YellowRadio9

Hello everyone! How are you all doing? I've just thought of this plot and I'm looking for someone to roleplay with me! :3:

It goes like this:
Y/C is a high school student, and a popular kid (or a delinquent, idk XD) and he has the hobby of bullying other students, especially nerds and geeks. However, there's someone that calls he attention more than the others, the new foreign student (M/C in case it's not obvious XD). Y/C gets very annoied about how everyone became so interested in their new classmate and begins to bully him, and no one stops him, because their too afraid (and kinda glad it's not happening with them). One day, Y/C told the new kid to meet him behind the school after class and the new kid obeyed, when he gets there Y/C tells him to hand over his money and after the boy refuses Y/C attacks him. Before he could hurt him, a strange portal appears and sucks the two boys. When they wake up, they find themselves in a fantasy world, with dragons, magic and everything you usually find in a fantasy world! Now they have to cooperate in order to survive and go back to their world.

This is my main idea! If you have any idea you'd like to share, please PM me!
Also, the romance part is not a must, but if you want it, do it naturally, don't force anything just for the sake of it.

I don't have many demands for my partner. I only ask for at least one paragraph per reply. Some parts need more description than others, so don't worry too much about the length of your replies , just don't write one-liners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back