• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Struggling Royals, Thriving Commoners

DarkiusHeavenstein

Creator of my own little Universe
  • Some members of the royalty and high nobility are done with the way their kids are acting all entitled and spoiled. Or they think it is high time their kid learns some independence or realize how lucky they are. Or it is just tradition among their family. Either way they send their kids to live for an half a year as a mere commoner. They cannot use their names or titles and have to figure out how to survive in the cruel cruel world that is every day life for most people. Of course they cannot send their kids of with completely nothing, so a house is arranged (not paid!) for them to share and each of them will be getting an allowance of $300 dollars per month.

To make sure their kids will have some guidance in the normal every day life, half of the house is rented out to seasoned commoners. Some young adults from different walks of life, who all have their own reason to be searching for a place to live. They are starting the last year of their studies, or just finished, or maybe they decided to take a free lance job or just get away from their home and try their luck. Whatever their background, they will too be living in the house, without knowing that half of them are royals.

How will thinks work out? Will the royals learn to appreciate life more? Will they grow and learn how to bake and egg? Perhaps new friendship, and even love, is build. But what happens when these commoners found out that they have lived with royals? And would the royals even want back to their original life?

Last edited:
I will :P

Nice, thank you.

Thanks. Yes, currently everything is still open, since it is not first come, first serve

I will be making the sign up thread (and discord) when I am home later today!
Wonderful please tag me once you do and ill be making my application for it. This is modern era correct? Also what type of images will you be looking for realistic or artistic?

Wonderful please tag me once you do and ill be making my applicatiin for it. This is modern era correct?
Also what type of images will you be looking for realistic or artistic?
Of course. I will be tagging you (and everyone else)
Yes, it will be modern day. And I am looking for realistic images / faceclaims.

I would also like to step into this dance. I am very likely gonna apply for a commoner. Nothing fancy here. Just need a house. And food. Please.

Perhaps like the Royal Houses from Bavaria, Hannover or Austria. Particularly Brandenburg as well.
I am fine with that. I would like to know a bit more about their family tree, though. Like the role descriptions I made. I will send you the discord link in PM in a bit. So we can discuss things in PM or on discord. Whatever you prefer

Edit; or not. Since I cannot pm you. Can you PM me?

I am fine with that. I would like to know a bit more about their family tree, though. Like the role descriptions I made. I will send you the discord link in PM in a bit. So we can discuss things in PM or on discord. Whatever you prefer

Edit; or not. Since I cannot pm you. Can you PM me?
Through Discord, in a bit.

I have to deal with a real life matter as of this moment, I'll soon return.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back