• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Struggling Royals, Thriving Commoners {Characters}

Other
Here

DarkiusHeavenstein

Creator of my own little Universe
  • Some members of the royalty and high nobility are done with the way their kids are acting all entitled and spoiled. Or they think it is high time their kid learns some independence or realize how lucky they are. Or it is just tradition among their family. Either way they send their kids to live for an half a year as a mere commoner. They cannot use their names or titles and have to figure out how to survive in the cruel cruel world that is every day life for most people. Of course they cannot send their kids of with completely nothing, so a house is arranged (not paid!) for them to share and each of them will be getting an allowance of $300 dollars per month.

To make sure their kids will have some guidance in the normal every day life, half of the house is rented out to seasoned commoners. Some young adults from different walks of life, who all have their own reason to be searching for a place to live. They are starting the last year of their studies, or just finished, or maybe they decided to take a free lance job or just get away from their home and try their luck. Whatever their background, they will too be living in the house, without knowing that half of them are royals.

How will thinks work out? Will the royals learn to appreciate life more? Will they grow and learn how to bake and egg? Perhaps new friendship, and even love, is build. But what happens when these commoners found out that they have lived with royals? And would the royals even want back to their original life?

Last edited:
MSIsImYiOiJqcGcifQ;;.jpg

NCIsImYiOiJqcGcifQ;;.jpg

MjIiLCJmIjoianBnIn0;.jpg
Ivaylo Daskalov
Commoner of Friendliness

• Role
    Commoner of Friendliness

Name
    Ivaylo Daskalov

Sex and Gender
    Transgender, female to male

Study
    Third Year Bussiness Managment at the San Diego State University

Occupation
    He works part time as a host and waiter at a coffee shop.

Why did you decide to rent a room at this house?
    He used to share an appartment with three friends, but they decided not to renew the lease. Since one of them had stopped with their study and went back home, one of them decided to move in with his fiancé. He and the other friend decided to each search something on their own. He found this house and decided to see if he could get in.
MSIsImYiOiJqcGcifQ;;.jpg

MiIsImYiOiJqcGcifQ;;.jpg

Last edited:
General
Role-Prince of India
(Cover)Name- Adhar Sen
Real name- Samir Rakesh
* Titles- Crown prince of India, Rebel prince, Eldest Rakesh.
Age (27yrs )
Sex/Gender- Male

* Why do you have to live as a commoner?- My Father seems to think i behave the way i do because i can get away with it as his son. He is mistaken as he will soon learn.

Outside
Body
Build- Standing 6ft 3in and weighing in at 256lbs Samir is a relatively large young man who is rather well defined and very muscular.

Face - With very dark eyes that seem to reveal nothing of intent, as well as a face that looks both young and wise at the same time. Its pretty hard for him to not be noticed when he enters a room.

Hair- medium length on top with short cuts on the sides of his head, and a full beard mustache combo. It actually takes him about a half hour just to do his hair every morning.

Skin- The dark brown typical of People from his region however samir has no apparent blemishes to speak of. Not even skars or freckles.

Overall clothing style- if you manage to see Samirs closet odds are you will feel pretty poor in comparison. All name brand Vendi and Gucci down to his breifs. Even his shoelaces cost more than a hundred dollars. He draws most of his style from his cousin Padmanabh Singh the prince of Jaipur.

Accessories- He uaually wears a gold watch encrusted with diamonds but its unique nature would give away his cover...so he chose the platinum one with rubies and sappires. He also keeps his grandfathers sigil ring with him on a necklace around his neck.

Ailments

Allergies- Fake jewelry will cause samir to break out in a rash.

Addictions- Samir has a bit of a serious cocaine problem. Luckily its not exactly hard to find anywhere.

Disorders- N/A (Or so he claims, he has a pretty addictive personality.)

Medication- None, the trick is to get him to stop medicating.

Faceclaim
26282726528_7cfb55cc1e_b.jpg
Inside
Likes- Adrenaline, Fast cars, risky scenarios, being in charge of his own life, Impromptu Scuffles.

Dislikes- Being bored, Sitting still, Alcohol, Fake jewelry, Hesitation.

Hobbies- Illegal drag racing, practicing Krav maga, People watching.

Sports- Krav Maga, Samir is actually a pretty well known competitor in Indian martial arts tournaments. While he has yet to win any in his three attempts he has made it to the semi-final round twice.

Racing- While Samir does this illegally he is unsurprisingly hoping to eventually become a famous formula 51 or nascar driver. His father attributes this to his fascination with american culture.

Background
Place of Birth- Jaipur India.

Childhood- Growing up as the crown prince made Samir a bit of a spoiled brat in many senses and were it not for his uncle who served as a commander in the india military he likely wouldnt have had any kind of discapline to begin with. He made excellent grades in school revealing an intellect that would serve him well. However during his teenage years he found himself falling in woth the wrong crowd as many tend to find themselves doing. He found himself becoming more and more interested in drugs, cars, girls, and violence. Luckily as he grew he seemed to fall out of half of those habits. He seemed to have gotten his fill of women, and the violence while fun was traded for a more controlled martial arts pursuit. Much of his family pokes and prods to try and get him to extend himself and truly live up to his name...however that wound up falling on deaf ears until his father sent him away for a time to "get himself together"

Family Life- His connections with his family are a bit strenuous. They live him and want to help him anyway they can, but his father forbade financial support, visits, and gifts until he is done "being a fool" it doesnt make much of a difference anyway as samir wouldnt ask for help even if they werent told to not provide it.

Previous home- The City Palace, Jaipur, India.

Extra
What characteristic(s) are you most proud of?-
images.jpeg
The finer things in life, Prince samir has spent his money well, only ever investing what could be put into his own name such as cars, lofts, planes, and the like. He has managed his money very well for a spoiled palace raised brat and actually rivals his siblings, cousins, and many of his aunts and uncles in his own net worth.
What do you think are your lesser point(s) character wise?- Obviously Samir cannot do it all, just try telling him that. He needs people much as he likes to beleive that he does not. Samir is prideful and slightly arrogant with a weird mix of self destructive behavior added in. Then of course...theres the addiction

If your house is burning down, what are the three things you would safe?- his car keys, His grandfathers ring, and maybe a person if they dont annoy me.

What is an (embarrassing) thing you are not able to do, while you should be able to? For whatever reason samir is terrible with technology. Simple web searches wind up taking him down somewhat scary rabbit holes. Due to this he usually lets other look things up for him.

How do you relax after a stressful day/period?
Well the less destructive wind down is a simple hot bubble bath with some liud 1980 american rock n roll playing in the background.

Do you have any hidden (silly) talents?
Samir has the uncanny ability to penetrate the souls of those who meet his gaze. (Not really) those who look into his eyes say its as if he is reading you like a book...they usually get a "huh?" In response as 8/10 times he is actually just staring off into space.

How will you organize and decorate your room?- Likely he wont...he is more than willing to live out of a dufflebag for however long it takes. He will load his closet full of clothes but everything else stays in his designer suitcases.

Theme song-

Nova Briarwood
hero-12255-402925104.jpg

• Role
    Commoner of Inspiration​
    Name
    Nova Briarwood​
    Sex/Gender
    Cis Female​
    Study
    Graphic Design​
    Occupation
    Freelance artist and Twitch streamer​
    The rent was insanely cheap, cheaper than what she was finding where she used to live.​

Last edited:
[class=content] position: relative; width: 300px; height: 400px; margin-right: auto; margin-left: auto; overflow: hidden; --bkgd-color: #000000; --text-color: #ffffff; --accent-color: #fff2b3; cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/FMvuswx.png'), auto; [/class] [class=homebkgd] box-sizing: border-box; position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; background-color: var(--bkgd-color); [/class] [class=intro] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: auto; color: var(--text-color); font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 5px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; top: 10%; [/class] [class=name] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: auto; color: var(--text-color); font-size: 22px; letter-spacing: 5px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px var(--accent-color); top: 13%; [/class] [class=role] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: auto; color: var(--text-color); font-size: 15px; letter-spacing: 5px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; top: 20%; [/class] [class=line] position: absolute; width: 80%; height: 1px; border-radius: 10px; background-color: var(--accent-color); top: 28%; left: 10%; [/class] [class=icon] position: absolute; width: 5%; height: 15px; background: url(https://imgur.com/8ynbcEf.png); background-size: 100%; top: 32%; left: 47.5%; transition-duration: 0.5s; animation:{post_id}throb 10s linear infinite; [/class] [class=pic] position: absolute; width: 80%; height: 52%; background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/736x/c2/9e/fd/c29efd5990ea378079114f732439c41d.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 0% 30%; top: 40%; left: 10%; border: 0.5px solid var(--accent-color); [/class] [animation=throb] [keyframe=0]transform: scale(1.5);[/keyframe] [keyframe=10]transform: scale(0.95);[/keyframe] [keyframe=20]transform: scale(1.5);[/keyframe] [keyframe=30]transform: scale(0.95);[/keyframe] [keyframe=40]transform: scale(1.5);[/keyframe] [keyframe=50]transform: scale(0.95);[/keyframe] [keyframe=60]transform: scale(1.5);[/keyframe] [keyframe=70]transform: scale(0.95);[/keyframe] [keyframe=80]transform: scale(1.5);[/keyframe] [keyframe=90]transform: scale(0.95);[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]transform: scale(1.5);[/keyframe] [/animation] [script class=button on=click] addClass slideup homebkgd [/script] [class=slideup] animation-name: {post_id}slup; animation-duration: 1.7s; animation-fill-mode: forwards; [/class] [animation=slup] [keyframe=0]transform: translateY(0%);[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]transform: translateY(-100%);visibility:hidden;[/keyframe] [/animation] [class=bkgd] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; background-color: var(--bkgd-color); [/class] [class=header] position: absolute; width: 80%; height: auto; color: var(--text-color); font-size: 22px; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: left; top: 6%; left: 10%; [/class] [class=tabcontainer] position: absolute; height: 20px; width: auto; top: 7.2%; left: 63%; [/class] [class=tab] position: relative; color: var(--text-color); width: 20px; height: 10px; display: inline; font-size: 15px; padding: 0px 5px 0px 6px; transition-duration: 0.3s; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] color: var(--accent-color); transition-duration: 0.3s; [/class] [class=textcontainer] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; top: 18%; left: 10%; width: 90%; height: 75%; [/class] [class=text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 255px; height: 100%; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px; color: var(--text-color); text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; padding-right: 50px; [/class] [class=tag] position: relative; display: inline; width: auto; height: auto; color: var(--accent-color); text-transform: uppercase; margin-right: 5px; text-decoration: underline; font-weight: 700; [/class] [class=credit] position: relative; overflow: hidden; width: 100%; height: 10px; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 8px; color: #dedede; opacity: 0.25; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} 1) (fadeIn 500 tabsContent1) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (fadeIn 500 tabsContent2) if (eq ${currentTab} 3) (fadeIn 500 tabsContent3) if (eq ${currentTab} 4) (fadeIn 500 tabsContent4) [/script] [div class=content] [div class=bkgd] [div class=line style="top: 5%;"][/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent1"]General[/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent2" style="display:none;"]Traits[/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent3" style="display:none;"]Bio[/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent4" style="display:none;"]misc.[/div] [div class=line style="top: 15%;"][/div] [div class=tabcontainer] [div class=tab]1[/div] [div class=tab]2[/div] [div class=tab]3[/div] [div class=tab]4[/div] [/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent1"][div class=text] [div class=tag]Name:[/div] Laika Nikolev

[div class=tag]Nickname:[/div] None

[div class=tag]Age:[/div] 22

[div class=tag]Gender:[/div] Female

[div class=tag]Study:[/div] Nursing Studies

[div class=tag]Occupation:[/div] Care Assistant

[div class=tag]Role:[/div] Commoner • Nurse • space fanatic

[div class=tag]Reasons for Moving?:[/div] Closer to work and Studies, last roommate bailed making her old apartment to difficult to afford
943896502CE7357163BDEF5F6ACDFD24DB3D2015
[/div][/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent2" style="display:none;"][div class=text] [div class=tag]Build[/div] Petite • 5'1"

[div class=tag]Eyes:[/div]Brown

[div class=tag]Hair:[/div] Waist length • Dark Brown • Wavy

[div class=tag]Skin:[/div] Pale • light freckles

[div class=tag]Markings or Scars:[/div] Scar on upper left arm

[div class=tag]Body Mods:[/div] several ear piercings

[div class=tag]Fashion:[/div]

Very Casual. Fancy tea dresses do not exist in her wardrobe. She's a sucker for novelty t-shirts that she normally pairs with jeans, shorts or a denim skirt and maybe a choker style necklace. Always wearing multiple pairs of earrings. She does have glasses but wears contacts most of the time instead.

[div class=tag]faceclaim:[/div] Maggie Lindemann

[div class=tag]Allergies:[/div] Dust

[div class=tag]Addictions:[/div] None

[div class=tag]Ailments/Disorders:[/div] Asthma

[div class=tag]Medication:[/div] Ventolin, Beclometasone and Antihistamines

[div class=tag]Likes:[/div] + Movies + Video Games + Karaoke + Food (eating it more than cooking it) + Stormy weather + Space

[div class=tag]Dislikes:[/div] - Jello - Warm weather - Swimming - Heights - Coffee - Anything that says "Love you to the moon and back" on it

[div class=tag]Hobbies:[/div] Astronomy • Video Games • Learning pointless movie trivia and horrible puns

[div class=tag]Sports:[/div] Tennis • Gymnastics

[/div][/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent3" style="display:none;"][div class=text] [div class=tag]Place of Birth:[/div] Saint Petersburg, Russia • Moved to the US at Age 4

[div class=tag]Childhood:[/div] Laika was raised mostly by her father with her mother leaving the picture before she was old enough to remember all that well. This left the at the time, young man to limit himself to work jobs that weren't far from home so he could both work full-time and raise a daughter. This meant the two did move home to be closer to new jobs a lot of the time, and while the two didn't live in the lap of luxury for the first decade or so they always managed to scrape up enough to get by over the years. Because of how busy her father would get, Laika is a naturally independent person. She'd rather struggle to do a thing herself than bother someone else for help. Apart from a bit of an unstable upbringing location wise and having to get used to the US she has a pretty good relationship with her father and deems her childhood a happy one.

[div class=tag]Family Life:[/div] Pretty average, she did rebel a bit for a year or so after hitting around 15 when her father had met her now step mother, something she regrets now as an adult. She was too immature at the time to understand her father was under enough stress already without her causing havoc. That is water under the bridge now though as she checks in on her father when she can (Since its over an hours drive) and is on good terms with her step mother and her much younger siblings.

[div class=tag]Previous Home:[/div] A small two bedroom apartment near her college campus. She had a pretty rocky relationship with her previous roommate that she tends not elaborate on. She vaguely describes her as "difficult". Said roommate left the apartment in the middle of the night and stopped paying rent, Laika wasn't making enough from her job to cover it hence her moving out herself 3 months later.

[/div][/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent4" style="display:none;"][div class=text] [div class=tag]What characteristic(s) are you most proud of?:[/div]

"Hold on, let me grab my narcissism cap *laughs* Uh...I'm not sure? For Physical...maybe my hair...? Though it's more that I don't let anyone else cut or style it ever because I'm afraid that they'll ruin it. I guess that's more paranoia than pride now that I think about it...

For mental characteristics I suppose I'm pretty easy to talk with? Or so I'm told, I'm not all that judgy, your business is your business, you do you boo. *snaps fingers* I guess I'm pretty resourceful with my time too, I may look like I'm laid-back when I'm home just enjoying some relaxing time or out with friends but some really strict time management is the only reason I'm not swimming in assignments instead.

Ew, I feel like I'm bragging hard, I think I'm ready for the next question."

[div class=tag]What do you think are your lesser point(s) character wise?:[/div]

*claps* Ah, Self-deprecation. This is much easier. I hate my ears. I don't exactly have a clear reason why, I just think they are gross, getting all my piercings and keeping my hair long helped distracting me from hating them so much though. I also dislike being so short. I can only take so many short jokes before my sarcasm switch sticks on the full position.

Personality wise? I probably ramble too much. I'm a stubborn and competitive brat. No point in me lying about it. If I'm challenged to something even though I know I won't win I will take it on anyway...I am a sore loser...

[div class=tag]If your house is burning down, what are the three things you would safe?:[/div]

"Hmm...My laptop if I can, my favourite hoodie and a little plushie Alien my dad bought me once"

[div class=tag]How do you relax after a stressful day/period?:[/div]

"Easy one. Make a nice big plate of comfort food and watch a movie. If a day is particularly difficult I guess I regress a little and will stick on a kids movie. Nostalgia trips are pretty calming. i like horror and sci-fi but i don't think my brain is receptive to it when I'm stressed"

[div class=tag]What is an (embarrassing) thing you are not able to do, while you should be able to?:[/div]

"Get blood taken. I absolutely hate needles near myself and will get queasy and cry like a big baby, makes me feel like a bit of a hypocrite when I have to give injections to patients at the care home and tell them not to be scared. I also can't swim at all despite being a grown woman."

[div class=tag]Do you have any hidden (silly) talents?:[/div] "Karaoke QUEEN. The cheesier the power ballad the better. A few beers in me and you will not get me away from the Karaoke machine. Much to my friends annoyance. I am scary good at rhythm based video games, I think its from stubbornly practicing as a kid because again, sore loser."

[div class=tag]How will you organize and decorate your room?:[/div]

Uni and work stuff on one side and my hobby stuff on the other, If I mix them I will get distracted with games while I study 100%. Lots of space themed stuff, its getting to the point that I look like some kind of weird collector. My old roommate made a point at throwing bad comments at the fact i had glow in the dark stars on the wall of my room, no clue as to why. Hopefully my new roommates won't care.

[div class=tag]gallery:[/div] ↓

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fhughmcintyre%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F03%2FMAGGIE-L-300-RECORDS_-6-1200x958.jpg
c29efd5990ea378079114f732439c41d.jpg
original
original.jpg
48c6f390e01d197ec97c803d31196d6d.jpg
original.gif
[/div][/div] [/div] [div class=homebkgd] [div class=intro]Nurse • space fanatic[/div]

[div class="name button"]Laika Nikolev[/div] [div class=line][/div] [div class="icon button"][/div] [div class="pic button"][/div] [/div] [/div][div class=credit]code by [COLOR=#dedede]sox[/COLOR][/div]

Last edited:
Commoner of Literature

Andrea Dumitra Fieraru

1581738954811.png

Sex/Gender:
Cis Female.

Studies:
Undergraduates degree in English, Actively pursuing a bachelor's degree in journalism.

Local bartender at a nightclub.

Andrea could barely afford the last apartment's rent, so finding this house was quite fortunate for her. Not only is it close to her location of studies, but also her work place. Plus, it was affordable.

Outside

Body-

Build:
Standing at 5'5 (165 cm) and 132 pounds (60 kg), Andrea could be described as a short curvy woman. Her cup size is DD, and it sometimes becomes hard to find the right bra size for her.

Andrea has piercing green eyes and shoulder length curly hair. Her hair colour is very light, and under the sun, her hair often becomes blonde.
Andrea has had pretty smooth skin, luckily for her. She has light freckles across the entirety of her face, which gives her a cuter appearance.

Fashion-

She's very content with wearing loose fitted clothes inside, and most of the time comes home with a few bags' worth of clothes from the thrift shop. She knows how to dress well, even if it's second hand clothes. Her style outside of the house could be described as cute and casual, with a dash of professionalism. The only thing that isn't second hand is her underwear, which she spares no expense for. All of her fashion tastes are displayed proudly on Instagram, and she seems well liked.

Andrea doesn't usually wear accessories, since she gets distracted by them and often ends up losing jewelery before someone says 'Uno!'. The only accessory she always has on her is her watch, which comes in handy at work.

Ailments-

Allergies:
Luckily, Andrea doesn't have allergies.

Addictions:
Andrea consumes weed occasionally, every Friday when she comes back from work, though it hasn't descended into an addiction yet. She uses it to combat her ADHD, which does her more harm than good in her studies.

Disorders:
ADHD

Medication:
She used to take a cocktail of Adderall and/or Ritalin before the age of 21, but since it proved to be extremely expensive, she decided to self medicate with weed, and while it isn't recommended, she does feel better than with the prescriptions.

Faceclaim
Natalie Portman

Inside

+Singing
+Cooking
+Writing
+Running
+Jiu Jitsu
+Staying on social media

Dislikes
-Rain
-Loud noises
-Negativity
-Loneliness

Hobbies
+Singing
+Writing small creative literatures
+Jogging
+Napping

Sports
+Jiu Jitsu

Background

Andrea is born in Bucharest Romania.

Andrea emigrated from Romania to the US at the age of 6 with her family, including her mother, her father, her grandmother, and her little brother. She was very lucky to live a simple life at home, but school was another story. She hadn't been diagnosed with ADHD until the age of 10, and since then, she'd been put on drugs like Adderall and Ritalin. Her family opted to stop getting treatments since Adderall was proven to be quite addicting, and so they resorted to stress balls and other methods. While they weren't exactly good, they were enough to get Andrea to focus a lot more of her school life. That's how she managed to pass with flying colours. She was very active on social media ever since she put her hands on a phone, and she was well liked throughout her school. She didn't have friends, per say, but people who hung out with her. They never felt like real friends, anyways. When she was in high school, her parents let her join the journalism club, which allowed her to discover her passion for, well, journalism.. Which is why she's working a night shift for her degree.

Andrea is very close with all of her family, especially her little brother. He wasn't as lucky as her school-wise. Every time he was being bullied, he'd come to her, and every time, he'd come back the next day saying that they left him alone after she spoke with them. She's still very close with her brother, and often checks up on him. She's also very close with her grandmother, since she was taking care of her at home while her parents were at work. Her family all live in L.A. at the moment, and they always make sure to call up on their eldest daughter to make sure she's still alive, a running joke between the family.

Previous home
1581741354018.png
Andrea lived in a gated community in L.A. since the age of 6, often too tiny for the family of 5. With three bedrooms and one bathroom, every morning was a race against the clock. She had to share a room with her younger brother until the day she moved out, but she didn't mind, since she was really close with her brother. She also started to sleep more on the couch during the final years of high school.

1581741530537.png
After moving out, she rented an apartment with another two people, finding it extremely hard to live with people other than her family. She eventually got used to it. The apartment only had two rooms and one bathroom, but again, she took the living room and let the others take the other bedrooms since she came home usually late from her night job and she was always using the kitchen/living room. After a bit, she realized that she couldn't afford to pay rent and eat like a normal human being, so the search for a new apartment started.

Extra

What characteristic(s) are you most proud of?
"Well.." Andrea looked up and hummed, sighing a bit "I guess I could say my creativity?" She laughed softly "I don't exactly know, since I've never been asked such a question.. But, I guess that would be it. I'm proud of the creativity I have for coming up with articles and stories. Not only that, but the creativity at work. It's not easy being a bartender. I have to create an expensive looking drink for materials worth 5$ max, and I have to make it fast" She smiled and nodded "..Yes, that's my final answer"

What do you think are your lesser point(s) character wise?
"I get distracted easily.. I'm not ashamed to say it. Having ADHD is hard to live with, but after a decade or so I've learned to live with it and embrace it.. I guess you can call me an airhead sometimes" She said, shrugging.

If your house is burning down, what are the three things you would safe?
"Uhh..." That was a hard question, and she had to think about it for a bit "...My phone, to be able to contact my family after and make sure they are okay. Afterwards, most likely my graduation picture. One of my most treasured memories" She smiled fondly at the memory "And then... Does my entire closet count?" She asked, laughing softly "No, but seriously... I would most likely save my favourite dress" She said.

What is an (embarrassing) thing you are not able to do, while you should be able to?
"I can't whistle" She said, a neutral expression on her face "I'm serious!" She said, laughing a bit "I cannot, for the life of me, whistle. I sound like an old parrot trying to imitate a human imitating a bird"

"If it's a Friday, I smoke a blunt, not more, not less... If it's any other day, I find comfort in going for a jog, no matter how long it is.. And if it's raining, I take comfort in napping for a short period of time to regain my senses"

"I can lick my nose" She said, smiling. She then successfully licked her nose, smiling in victory afterwards. It was silly, but it made her happy, and that;s what counted.

How will you organize and decorate your room?
"Hm.. I've never really had a bedroom of my own, but if I had to choose... I would go with something wooden and white.. A simple, yet elegant bedroom.. As long as I have closet space and a big window" (1, 2)

Theme Song -

Last edited:
NzkiLCJmIjoianBnIn0;.jpg

91734fcad1d1e0674-rl-hi.jpg

Webp-net-resizeimage-9.jpg
Mateo Rosales Díaz
The Prince of Spain

• Role
    Royal of Spain

Name
    Mateo Rosales Díaz

Real Name
    Carmelo Nicanor Echevarría

Titles
    Crown prince of Spain, Duke of Seville, Prince of Asturias, The Prince of Girona, The Prince of Viana, Viscount of Barcelona, Lord of Biscay and Molina.

Sex and Gender
    Male, Masculine

Why do you have to live as a commoner?
    His parents thought it would be a good lesson for him to understand and appreciate his titles more and as a punishment for getting (too) friendly with the servants. If he wanted to be their friend, he could life like them.
ODIiLCJmIjoianBnIn0;.jpg

OTc1IiwiZiI6ImpwZyJ9.jpg

General
Role: Commoner of Laughter
Name: Zoë Mae Caron
Sex: Female
Study: Graphic Design
She was her parents favorite child out of the three daughters they had. At least that is what Zoë thought. Her parents were supporting her dreams as a graphic design major and helping her pay for her small Malibu apartment. However, once she took her job as a tattoo artist they were no longer as supportive. It started to get difficult to make ends meet.

Outside
Zoë is a petite girl standing at Five feet and four inches tall with c cups. She weighs 122 pounds and spends a good amount of her time in the gym when not working or in school.

Zoë has hazel green almond shaped eyes. Her hair is dark brown, wavy and long, hanging below her bust when down, majority of the time she does have it up in a messy bun. Her skin is tan from the California sun with freckles speckled across her nose. She has a scar right above her heart, middle of her chest where she had open heart surgery as a kid. She has covered her body and arms in a great number of tattoos.

Fashion
Zoë’s fashion sense is quite provocative. She most typically has a skimpy little outfit on consisting of a short skirt or shorts, tops with a plunging neckline, spaghetti strap tanks. Anything to help accentuate her figure and bust.
She is quite trendy and keeps up with all the new fashion trends. A good amount of her money that she makes goes to clothing, shopping for all the name brand clothes including Chanel, Gucci, Fendi etc.
Hidden in the back of her closet is her dominatrix outfit. She doesn’t get much use out of it but occasionally when in the mood it will come out, latex with all the leather straps and a whip.

She always accessorizes with a number of rings on each hand and stacks of bracelets. She has numerous ear piercings that she is constantly changing out. Zoë loves layering her necklaces too. She also enjoys styling her outfits with a hat or scarf headband she ties up herself.

Ailments
Zoë has a severe allergy to shellfish. She’ll puff up like a balloon. Even just the smell causes itchy and watery eyes.

She is quite addicted to tattoos. She is constantly getting something new added to her body. The pain of the needle is a release from whatever may be happening at that time in her life. She also absolutely loves soda pop, coke is her favorite, she drinks a can every day.
Disorders
Zoë has a low grade level of OCD, nothing to concerning but you will notice that she likes things organized and in their place. Her room and closet is always neat with things where they need to go.

Medication
Not currently on any medication.

42DF5A84-F8D0-4260-B364-5F22B8034A7E.jpegInsideLikes
•Coke (the drink)
•The occasional use of marijuana
•Having a good laugh
•Going to the gym
•Lounging by a beach/pool

Dislikes
•Arrogant assholes
•Negativity
•Downers

Hobbies
•Tattooing (duh)
•Lifting Weights
•Photography

Sports
•Soccer
•Volleyball

Background
Zoë was born on February 7th, 1995 in London, England to parents Elizabeth and Alexander Caron. Her parents were French natives that eloped to London when their parents had disapproved of their relationship. Now they were happily married with 3 girls, Mary, Zoë & Lily. Zoë was the middle child and always seemed to get in some sort of trouble although growing up in school she was always top of her class. Her parents were quite disappointed when she decided not to go to Oxford and moved to California instead. There she studied Graphic design and started tattooing. Since she has been back to London just once to visit her family. Her sisters are in happy relationships, her older sister Mary is married with two kids, something Zoë never really saw would be in her future.
Her childhood consisted of days filled with activities and schooling. She was top of her class all throughout school up until she graduated. However, somehow she always found herself in some sort of trouble. Despite this she was her parents favorite, particularly her fathers. He was quite disappointed when she decided not to attend college in the UK but understood and supported her. Well until she really took a turn for the worst in their eyes and started to cover her body in tattoos and become a tattoo artist herself.
Zoë lived in a small apartment on the beach of Malibu prior to this. It was pricey but doable while her parents were helping pay for it.

Extra
What characteristic(s) are you most proud of?
I’m most proud of what I have accomplished in life despite not having my parents approval. However there is still a long way to go and got to keep a positive mindset. Positivity is key.

What do you think are your lesser point(s) character wise?
Lesser points? Hmmm. Not quite sure. I guess I can be a bit hot headed sometimes even though I try my best to take life one step at a time with a smile on my face.

If your house is burning down, what are the three things you would safe?
Most people don’t know this cause I keep it hidden away during the day but I still have my blankie from when I was a child. It got me through a lot and I’ll still pull it out sometimes for comfort or to remember home. That’s definitely one thing I would save. Two others? Probably my phone, has everything in there. And the third thing? Hmm, maybe just a fancy bag or something.

What is an (embarrassing) thing you are not able to do, while you should be able to?
One thing I’m unable to do but probably should know how to is cook. I’ve tried a few times and I know people say “if you can read you can cook” cause of like recipes and stuff but yea...best I can do is like buttered toast. Everything else is postmates and uber eats.

Crawl in bed with my blanket, lay by the pool, go to the gym. There’s a number of things I can do to help me “relax”.

Ventriloquy. It’s odd but I can talk and sing with my mouth closed.

How will you organize and decorate your room?
Minimalistic. I don’t like clutter. I like clean lines and white. Majority of my room will include white bedding white curtains and natural wood tones. It’s just very clean to me.

[class=content] position: relative; width: 300px; height: 400px; margin-right: auto; margin-left: auto; overflow: hidden; --bkgd-color: #F9F9F9; --text-color: #005086; --accent-color: #B0CAC7; cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/FMvuswx.png'), auto; [/class] [class=homebkgd] box-sizing: border-box; position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; background-color: var(--bkgd-color); [/class] [class=intro] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: auto; color: var(--text-color); font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 5px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; top: 10%; [/class] [class=name] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: auto; color: var(--text-color); font-size: 22px; letter-spacing: 5px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px var(--accent-color); top: 13%; [/class] [class=role] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: auto; color: var(--text-color); font-size: 15px; letter-spacing: 5px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; top: 20%; [/class] [class=line] position: absolute; width: 80%; height: 1px; border-radius: 10px; background-color: var(--accent-color); top: 28%; left: 10%; [/class] [class=icon] position: absolute; width: 5%; height: 15px; background: url(https://www.kindpng.com/picc/m/110-1101934_ocean-water-circle-ocean-aesthetic-png-transparent-png.png); background-size: 100%; top: 32%; left: 47.5%; transition-duration: 0.5s; animation:{post_id}throb 10s linear infinite; [/class] [class=pic] position: absolute; width: 80%; height: 52%; background: url(https://data.whicdn.com/images/274699686/original.gif); background-size: 100%; background-position: 0% 30%; top: 40%; left: 10%; border: 0.5px solid var(--accent-color); [/class] [animation=throb] [keyframe=0]transform: scale(1.5);[/keyframe] [keyframe=10]transform: scale(0.95);[/keyframe] [keyframe=20]transform: scale(1.5);[/keyframe] [keyframe=30]transform: scale(0.95);[/keyframe] [keyframe=40]transform: scale(1.5);[/keyframe] [keyframe=50]transform: scale(0.95);[/keyframe] [keyframe=60]transform: scale(1.5);[/keyframe] [keyframe=70]transform: scale(0.95);[/keyframe] [keyframe=80]transform: scale(1.5);[/keyframe] [keyframe=90]transform: scale(0.95);[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]transform: scale(1.5);[/keyframe] [/animation] [script class=button on=click] addClass slideup homebkgd [/script] [class=slideup] animation-name: {post_id}slup; animation-duration: 1.7s; animation-fill-mode: forwards; [/class] [animation=slup] [keyframe=0]transform: translateY(0%);[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]transform: translateY(-100%);visibility:hidden;[/keyframe] [/animation] [class=bkgd] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; background-color: var(--bkgd-color); [/class] [class=header] position: absolute; width: 80%; height: auto; color: var(--text-color); font-size: 22px; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: left; top: 6%; left: 10%; [/class] [class=tabcontainer] position: absolute; height: 20px; width: auto; top: 7.2%; left: 63%; [/class] [class=tab] position: relative; color: var(--text-color); width: 20px; height: 10px; display: inline; font-size: 15px; padding: 0px 5px 0px 6px; transition-duration: 0.3s; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] color: var(--accent-color); transition-duration: 0.3s; [/class] [class=textcontainer] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; top: 18%; left: 10%; width: 90%; height: 75%; [/class] [class=text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 255px; height: 100%; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px; color: var(--text-color); text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; padding-right: 50px; [/class] [class=tag] position: relative; display: inline; width: auto; height: auto; color: var(--accent-color); text-transform: uppercase; margin-right: 5px; text-decoration: underline; font-weight: 700; [/class] [class=credit] position: relative; overflow: hidden; width: 100%; height: 10px; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 8px; color: #dedede; opacity: 0.25; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} 1) (fadeIn 500 tabsContent1) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (fadeIn 500 tabsContent2) if (eq ${currentTab} 3) (fadeIn 500 tabsContent3) if (eq ${currentTab} 4) (fadeIn 500 tabsContent4) [/script] [div class=content] [div class=bkgd] [div class=line style="top: 5%;"][/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent1"]General[/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent2" style="display:none;"]Traits[/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent3" style="display:none;"]Bio[/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent4" style="display:none;"]misc.[/div] [div class=line style="top: 15%;"][/div] [div class=tabcontainer] [div class=tab]1[/div] [div class=tab]2[/div] [div class=tab]3[/div] [div class=tab]4[/div] [/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent1"][div class=text] [div class=tag]Name:[/div] Elliott Lewis

[div class=tag]Real Name:[/div] Everett Watson

[div class=tag]Title:[/div] Royal of England

[div class=tag]Gender:[/div] Male

[div class=tag]Age:[/div] 24

[div class=tag]Why do you have to live as a commoner?:[/div]Parents believe it will teach him to take life more seriously, with his brother to be heir rather than him he doesn't conduct himself as eloquently as his elder sibling. A "Immature freeloader" as his parents described it.

[/div][/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent2" style="display:none;"][div class=text] [div class=tag]Build[/div] Average • 5'10"

[div class=tag]Eyes:[/div]Blue

[div class=tag]Hair:[/div] Dark Blonde • Wavy

[div class=tag]Skin:[/div] Pale • freckled

[div class=tag]Markings or Scars:[/div] None

[div class=tag]Body Mods:[/div] None

[div class=tag]Fashion:[/div] Dressy Causal? (Much too casual for his family's liking) still pretty big brands but mostly jeans, shirts, t-shirts and high-end sneakers.

[div class=tag]faceclaim:[/div] Tom Webb

e2f012faca8dad2f4b7eddc1b7c63e76.jpg

[div class=tag]Allergies:[/div] Bee Stings

[div class=tag]Addictions:[/div] None

[div class=tag]Ailments/Disorders:[/div] None

[div class=tag]Medication:[/div] None

e72f9d61bd593e3c6dae7469c47136f5.jpg

[div class=tag]Likes:[/div] + Cold foods • Deserts + Fresh Air + Dogs + People with a good sense of humor + Tea + Naps

[div class=tag]Dislikes:[/div] - Having to be serious - Thunderstorms - Cats - Bees (of course) - Tabloids

[div class=tag]Hobbies:[/div] Sports • Reading • Writing • Is napping between those times a hobby? •

[div class=tag]Sports:[/div] Football • Cycling • Basketball

[/div][/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent3" style="display:none;"][div class=text] [div class=tag]Place of Birth:[/div] Yorkshire. , England.

[div class=tag]Childhood:[/div] Despire his family always being busy with their Royal duties, of course Everett was raised to have all his needs met at the click of a finger by the staff at his home. A rumour had spread around for years in the tabloids that Everett may have been an illegitimate son, which was of course false but it made for a money grabbing scandal for the media at the time. He doesn't remember the scandal as he was very young and his parents kept him sheltered until the ordeal was blown over but he had been watched very closely by the public eye after it once he had started to grow up, becoming somewhat of an anomaly among his esteemed relatives for his lackadaisical nature.

[div class=tag]Family Life:[/div] Despite his parents normally being busy they did try their best to protect him in his younger years, though as he grew up and became a bit too lax for a prince they began to become a bit overbearing and strict. Concerned that he was not going to do much more than use his time to laze around, not following protocols. This strictness really didn't move him however, as he very much still doesn't take himself seriously, he never took his future title seriously unlike his brother and even if he did start to care about it the media already have branded him unbothered anyway.

He actually gets along with his brother quite well, though his brother also is concerned about his immaturity so he fully supports the choice to make him fend for himself for a while.

[div class=tag]Previous Home:[/div] Houghton Hall, Yorkshire.

8b3c44347daa25d3bc3656c68380f7b6.jpg

[/div][/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent4" style="display:none;"][div class=text] [div class=tag]What characteristic(s) are you most proud of?:[/div]

"Hmm. Physical? I dont know I guess I've been told I have a weirdly contagious laugh once I start. Does that count as physical? Does that even count as a good trait? Maybe its contagious because it sounds weird?"

Personality wise... I suppose easygoing counts? I'm not one to loose my head often. I can stand back and take a breath."

[div class=tag]What do you think are your lesser point(s) character wise?:[/div]

"Well. I'm told that I'm lazy. Really lazy. I guess I cant fully deny that can I? *Light laugh* Uhm...I guess my attention span isnt great. Official family dinners bore me to tears so my brain unintentionally switches off... If whatever is going on is either something I'm interested on or just really fun I'm in though"

[div class=tag]If your house is burning down, what are the three things you would safe?:[/div]

"What a horrible thought! My tortoise, Raphi! I couldn't leave my guy behind! Then I'd run back in for my books! Wait... can I only take one?...Then I'd gave to decide which...oh...yeah I'd probably burnt toast in that fire, I'd be horribly indecisive picking one. *laughs* other things. Other things...my favourite headphones. They are just the right level of comfy."

[div class=tag]How do you relax after a stressful day/period?:[/div]

"Go out for a cycle if the weather is good, then once I come back take a hell of a long nap"

[div class=tag]What is an (embarrassing) thing you are not able to do, while you should be able to?:[/div]

"I cannot sing. It sounds absolutely shite. Like two cats fighting maybe? Just not good at all"

[div class=tag]Do you have any hidden (silly) talents?:[/div] "Can't sing but I can play the bongos. I also can talk backwards strangely well, though that's not something I would really get the chance to show off."

[div class=tag]How will you organize and decorate your room?:[/div]

No clue. I normally have people sort my room for me. As long as I have somewhere to sleep, somewhere for my books and somewhere for my tortoise to chill in his tank. If I'm allowed to take him. If not I dont know who I'm going to trust with him. He bites everyone else who goes near him.

[div class=tag]gallery:[/div] ↓

527247a185f39a5f3a1d7b015448da3e.jpg

tumblr_inline_obuwd7J8IQ1tae3h3_500.gifv

e72f9d61bd593e3c6dae7469c47136f5.jpg

97dd4da21c02e5145594c410d4060601.jpg

11db142aab13c39031d17979e8066017.jpg

[/div][/div] [/div] [div class=homebkgd] [div class=intro]Royal of England[/div]

[div class="name button"]Elliott Lewis[/div] [div class=line][/div] [div class="pic button"][/div] [/div] [/div][div class=credit]code by [COLOR=#dedede]sox[/COLOR][/div]

Last edited:
[class=tabscontainer] width: 205px; height: 300px; display: flex; flex-direction: column; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 2px; width: 100%; padding-top: 30px; justify-content: space-around; font-family: Montserrat; border-bottom: 1px solid #f6f6f6; padding-left: 30px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #bbb; flex: 1; transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out; flex: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=tag] font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; display: inline-block; padding-left: 4px; padding-right: 4px; color: #000; background: #ffd59e; letter-spacing: 1px; margin-top: 10px; [/class] [class=selectedtab] font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 2px; width: 220px; box-sizing: border-box; padding-top: 30px; background: #f0be7d; padding-left: 60px; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: Montserrat; border-bottom: 1px solid #f6f6f6; flex: 1; color: #000; transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] color: #000; transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabcontents removeClass selectedtab tab set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} general.) (addClass selectedtab tabone) if (eq ${currentTab} Inside.) (addClass selectedtab tabtwo) if (eq ${currentTab} Outside.) (addClass selectedtab tabthree) if (eq ${currentTab} background.) (addClass selectedtab tabfour) if (eq ${currentTab} Extra.) (addClass selectedtab tabfive) if (eq ${currentTab} general.) (show tabcontentsone) if (eq ${currentTab} Inside.) (show tabcontentstwo) if (eq ${currentTab} Outside.) (show tabcontentsthree) if (eq ${currentTab} background.) (show tabcontentsfour) if (eq ${currentTab} Extra.) (show tabcontentsfive) [/script]
Tina Tillit
[div class="tabcontents tabcontentsone"]
General info.
[div class=tag]Name
Tina Tillit
[div class=tag]Age
[div class=tag]Gender
Cis Female
[div class=tag]Role
Commoner of Intimacy
[div class=tag]Occupation
Online influencer/personality, professional cosplayer/model
[div class=tag]Study[/div] Performing Arts and Marketing double majors
[div class=tag]Why rent here?[/div] Being independent is something she's become too accustomed to and has come to prefer. She wants to live her life without worrying about impacting too many others or having her parents talking at her about everything she decides to do.
[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="tabcontents tabcontentstwo" style="display: none;"]
Inside info.
Personality

[div class=tag]Likes
Cosplay | Modeling | Socializing | Parties | Anime | Comics | Peanut butter
[div class=tag]Dislikes
Closed Mindedness | Judgement | Inaccuracies | Pancakes |Uncleanliness | Bad Odors
[div class=tag]Hobbies
Cosplay | Modeling | Running
[div class=tag]Sports[/div] Casual Running [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="tabcontents tabcontentsthree" style="display: none;"]
Outside.
Body

Sex: Female
Build: Tina stands at a toned 5'6 and 136 lbs from her muscles. She has slight curves that only show when she excentuates them with clothing but generally is seen as being flat. She is thankful for her B cup since she can easily manipulate her body to work for her when she needs to in her line of work. She works hard to maintain a body type that allows her to pull of a male and female body type.
Eyes: She has average sized almond shaped hazel eyes that tend to be darker than a usual hazel. She will regularly put in colored contacts to slightly change the appearance of her eyes to better match what she is wearing. Eye make up can vary depending on what she is planning to do and will range from quick and easy natural to heavy and ready to party.
Hair: Long wavy brown hair. It needs to be brushed thoroughly or it will cause many knots. She normally straightens it when she's going to put it back when she cosplays so it's easier to handle. When working out she enjoys putting it up in a ponytail since it is so thick and can make her get hot quickly. On a regular day she will let her hair flow out in its wavy wonders but will always keep hair ties at hand just in case.
Facial hair: None
Body hair: Gets everything waxed every three to four weeks. She has grown accustomed to the feeling and hates when her hair grows out too much. Arm pits, intimate areas, legs, arms, etc.
Skin: She has a warm Ivory skin tone tone and sadly has dry sensistive skin. She puts lotion on the dry parts of her body when they show and will apply to the trouble spots in the morning. She has a beauty mark by her right eye.
Scars: None
Tattoos: Left Wrist (https://i.redd.it/dzhea1wsczvz.jpg) Right Wrist (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d7/80/07/d78007fd76aa445e65c5669ca91332f4.jpg ) Right Above Ribs (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/33/11/d9/3311d95deba07150be15696b9ef719dc.jpg) Back Left Shoulder (https://i.redd.it/yzshel252mr11.jpg)

Appearance

: Female normally. Depends on who she is cosplaying otherwise.
Overall clothing style: Daily: Comfortable and expressive. She shows off her body figure with a fitted graphic t-shirt with skinny jeans normally. Sometimes if she is hanging out or running late she will grab, fitted sweat pants, or leggings. Patterned sneakers are a go to depending on her shirt. Underwear consists of matching bra and boy shorts, normlly with designs on them. Bedtime: low waisted lounge pants, no underwear, with a loose fitting crop top, without a bra. Her choices are normally made very quickly in the morning with whatever she can grab readily. She enjoys wearing a lot of clothes but since she has to wear a variety of pieces for cosplaying she tends to stick to casual when she can. There is an off day where she may plan her outfit and put in extra effort for dresses or skirts if she is in the mood. She just needs to make sure she's more readily available to take photos those days because she's always asked anyway.
Hidden in the back of the closet-pieces: Old basic supposedly creepy costumes: Wednesday Addams, Creepy Alice in Wonderland
Accessories: Standard ear piercings, Gunnar gaming glasses when streaming or on the PC.

Mannerism

Quirks or tics when nervous/anxious
: nervous laugh hands down. sometimes squeezes her hands tightly
Quirks or tics when happy/excited: Jumping around in place with applause
Quirks or tics when lost in thought/bored: sighing, twirling her fingers through her hair
Often used phrases/words: "I meannnn" "Darn right" "Okay..." as she thinks.
Routines: Morning: Jumps out of bed, yawning and stretching as she finds all of the articles of her clothing from the tops of each drawer she opens. Once she gets everything on and checks to make sure she has her phone and string bag, she throws her door open to leave her bag on the floor as she goes to the bathroom to use the bathroom, wash her hands and face, brush and floss her teeth, and apply all make up and lotion. Afterward she will make a quick shot of espresso in her coffee machine and be on her way. Night: Once all tasks are done she will go to the bathroom and remove her make up and shower. She washes her hair fully every other day so when she does not she puts her hair up in the shower so it doesn't get wet. When she washes her hair, she will blow dry it when she gets out of the shower and put curl control product in it so it doesn't knot or get frizzy. She will lounge about in her pajamas and watch youtube videos until she falls asleep.
Muscle memory: Typing, height and length measurements with relative accuracy, texting on her phone.

Ailments

Deficiencies
: Partial anosmia causing her to have less capable taste buds and difficulty smelling faint scents.
Allergies Addictions: Allergies to mold and bee stings. Being around mold will make her sick and give her cold syptoms and bee stings will do the usual closing of her airways but she does not fear them.
Temporary injuries: Currently none
Any other physical problems/diseases that someone playing your character's body should keep in mind: None
Medication: Daily: Biotin, daily vitamins, B vitamin complex. Protein supplements on the days where she works out. Nothing will occur if this is not taken daily but her body will lack the nutrients it is accustomed to so her body might get weak quicker.

[div class=tag]Face Claim
Amanda Costigan. Akrcos Cosplay.
[/div] [/div] [div class="tabcontents tabcontentsfour" style="display: none;"]
Background info.
[div class=tag]Place of Birth
San Diego, California
[div class=tag]Childhood
Tina fell in love with video games at a young age since it was what made up a majority of her young childhood. Playing games with her father and older brother, she quickly learned to appreciate various game genres and loved living through the stories with the characters. Halloween was her absolute favorite holiday, thanks to her mother, who would help her spice up the generic store costumes that would make up the base of whatever she wanted to be. Tina always would go the extra mile and in addition to nailing the appearance of the character she desired to be, she would assume their movements, demeanor, personality, and well known quotes. Having weekly movie night with the family was also something that she enjoyed since she was exposed to so many more fantastical worlds that imagination could come up with. For as long as she can remember she was able to bond with her family members and friends by quoting their favorite television shows and movies while also being able to fangirl about characters and theories Being able to talk about these worlds that many people could be part of was something she enjoyed since it was always exciting and something she could find in common with anyone.
[div class=tag]Family Life
Tina grew up in a supportive, caring middle class family that did their best to make their own fun whenever they could. Being wrapped up in the life of pop culture, they were also the family known for throwing the coolest parties with the best party games and knowing everyone in town. They attended plenty of city events because they enjoyed going out together. Tina's favorite was San Diego Comic Con. The event was a weekend of endless fun, excitement, creativity, and being in the center of all of the things she enjoyed. Her favorite was seeing the cosplay contests that came around as she got older. Once she understood what cosplay was, she asked her family to help her with her first costume and that small support landed her third in her first contest.
[div class=tag]Previous Home[/div] Average family home in California. Two floors with a basement, four bedrooms, a small deck and yard. She grew up there with her parents and older brother.
[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="tabcontents tabcontentsfive" style="display: none;"]
Extra.
[div class=tag]What characteristic(s) are you most proud of?
"Of course I love a lot about myself but if I had to answer that question I would say that I'm proud that I can pull off both male and female characters in my cosplay. I take pride in being able to assume both a male and female character relatively well. They do well in their own right of course but I like having the large variety at my disposal."
[div class=tag]What do you think are your lesser point(s) character wise?
“Like anyone else, I try not to think about them really but I do what I can to overcome them. I have started budgeting my shopping so I have a weekly limit because being a shopaholic is a problem. I'm working on a biweekly limit but progress is slow.” She flipped her hair over her shoulder and leaned on one arm. “I can't help that I have a cosplay addiction.” She joked. “At least I've cut down weekly at least. I get too excited seeing things and thinking about how to use them in a costume. I've gotten a lot on sale by waiting though!" She paused for a moment as she refocused herself. “My other difficulties lie in multitasking, which I just plan around.” She waved her hand like it was unimportant. “And severe FOMO. I tend to plan to make time for as much as I can. When I do freak out about missing something though I just try to think about the things I did do to show that the positive outweighed my missing out.”
[div class=tag]If your house is burning down, what are the three things you would save?
“Phone for sure, family and pets if they were inside. And.... uh...” She kept thinking in silence as she put serious thought into the answer. “Well honestly not much else of importance comes to mind.”
[div class=tag]What is an (embarrassing) thing you are not able to do, while you should be able to?[/div] “Some people know I can't whistle to save my life. If I miraculously manage the pathetic sound it's just... not even worth it. And it's an important skill to have in my line of work.”
[div class=tag]How do you relax after a stressful day/period?[/div] "Like any college student really, a glass of wine and a good show!”
[div class=tag]Do you have any hidden (silly) talents?[/div] "I do like my capability of nailing the smolder on command. When I shoot people the smolder look I love seeing their reactions.”
[div class=tag]How will you organize and decorate your room?[/div] "It's normally an organized mess. I will have decorations all over my walls of things I like of course. I will have to have a portion of my room dedicated to my costume creations and another section dedicated to my streaming/gaming set up. I'll need lots of storage space or at least space I can utilize to be storage space. I'll probably get a projector then so I can watch stuff on my wall or ceiling... that...sounds cool and I've wanted it for awhile. So since two different desks takes up a lot of space I have a full sized bed to make sure I have room for other things. Besides, cuddling is much easier when there's less space to sprawl out. My room is just reflective of my mood at all times really. Light happy colors and an extension of myself!" [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]
[div class=tabscontainer] [div class="tab tabone"]general.
[div class="tab tabtwo"]Inside.[/div] [div class="tab tabthree"]Outside.[/div] [div class="tab tabfour"]background.[/div] [div class="tab tabfive"]Extra.[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]
coded by luna.

Last edited:
[class=bkgd] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 600px; height: 400px; background-color: #2a2e2e; border: 3px solid #D4AF37; overflow: hidden; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 0; border-radius: 10px; [/class] [class=pic] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 224px; height: 402px; left: 0px; top: -2px; background: url(https://asset1.modelmanagement.com/mm-eyJ0Ijp7InIiOnsibCI6/IjE2MDAiLCJoIjoiMTIw/MCJ9LCJ3Ijp7InR4Ijoi/TWFyY29uaSBUaW1vIEp1/bmlvclxubW9kZWxtYW5h/Z2VtZW50LmNvbVwvbW9k/ZWxcL21hcmNvbmktdGlt/by1qdW5pb3IiLCJ0eG8i/OnsibCI6IjgwMCIsImgi/OiIxMjAwIn19LCIwIjp7/InciOiJzbW0ifX0sImlk/IjoiaTQyODA5ODEiLCJm/IjoianBnIn0;.jpg); background-size: 120%; border-right: 3px solid #D4AF37; [/class] [class=title] position: absolute; left: 183px; top: 10px; overflow: hidden; width: 400px; height: auto; color: #EC9889; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #240A03; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: right; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 30px; padding-right: 3px; [/class] [class=role] position: absolute; left: 383px; top: 46px; overflow: hidden; width: 200px; height: auto; color: #8D220C; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 1px 2px 0px #45130E; text-align: right; font-style: italic; font-weight: normal; font-size: 20px; padding-right: 3px; [/class] [class=underline] overflow: visible; position: absolute; top: 62.5px; left: 247px; width: 337px; height: 3px; border-radius: 10px; background-color: #D4AF37; [/class] [class=tab] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 38px; height: 38px; background-color: #8D220C; border: 3px solid #D4AF37; border-radius: 100px; color: #D4AF37 font-size: 30px; line-height: 40px; text-align: center; font-weight: 700; [/class] [class=body] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 297px; height: 240px; color: #DFDEE6; text-align: justify; line-height: 11px; font-size: 10px; padding: 5px; [/class] [class=bodycont] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 290px; height: 256px; left: 270px; top: 119px; background-color: #940619; box-shadow: 3px 3px 0px #001F2C; border-radius: 10px [/class] [class=sub1] position: absolute; left: 270px; top: 90px; overflow: hidden; width: auto; height: auto; text-align: left; text-transform: uppercase; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 20px; color: #D4AF37; text-shadow: 1px 2px 0px #194A60; [/class] [class=sub2] position: absolute; left: 270px; top: 90px; overflow: hidden; width: auto; height: auto; text-align: left; text-transform: uppercase; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 20px; color: #D4AF37; text-shadow: 1px 2px 0px #194A60; [/class] [class=sub3] position: absolute; left: 270px; top: 90px; overflow: hidden; width: auto; height: auto; text-align: left; text-transform: uppercase; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 20px; color: #D4AF37; text-shadow: 1px 2px 0px #194A60; [/class] [class=sub4] position: absolute; left: 270px; top: 90px; overflow: hidden; width: auto; height: auto; text-align: left; text-transform: uppercase; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 20px; color: #D4AF37; text-shadow: 1px 2px 0px #194A60; [/class] [class=tag] position: relative; overflow: hidden; width: auto; height: 10px; display: inline; background-color: #EC9889; border-radius: 50px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #45130E; color: #8D220C; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 700; padding-right: 5px; padding-left: 5px; margin-right: 3px; [/class] [class=credit] position: relative; overflow: hidden; width: 100%; height: 10px; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 8px; color: #8D220C; opacity: 0.8; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: #45130E; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} 1) (show tabsContentBasics) if (eq ${currentTab} 1) (show sub1) if (eq ${currentTab} 1) (hide sub2) if (eq ${currentTab} 1) (hide sub3) if (eq ${currentTab} 1) (hide sub4) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (show tabsContentInside_Outside) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (show sub2) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (hide sub1) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (hide sub3) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (hide sub4) if (eq ${currentTab} 3) (show tabsContentExtra) if (eq ${currentTab} 3) (show sub3) if (eq ${currentTab} 3) (hide sub1) if (eq ${currentTab} 3) (hide sub2) if (eq ${currentTab} 3) (hide sub4) if (eq ${currentTab} 4) (show tabsContentBackground) if (eq ${currentTab} 4) (show sub4) if (eq ${currentTab} 4) (hide sub1) if (eq ${currentTab} 4) (hide sub2) if (eq ${currentTab} 4) (hide sub3) [/script]
[div class=bkgd]
[div class=pic][/div]
[div class=title]Aleksei Ivanov [/div]
[div class=underline][/div]
[div class=role]Russian Prince[/div]
[div class=line][/div]
[div class=sub1]basics[/div]
[div class=sub2 style="display: none;"]Inside_Outside[/div]
[div class=sub3 style="display: none;"]extra[/div]
[div class=sub4 style="display: none;"]background[/div]

[div class=tabs][div class=tab style="left: 205px; top: 100px;"]1[/div][div class=tab style="left: 205px; top: 154px;"]2[/div][div class=tab style="left: 205px; top: 208px;"]3[/div][div class=tab style="left: 205px; top: 262px;"]4[/div][/div]

[div class=one]1[/div]
[div class=two]2[/div]
[div class=three]3[/div]
[div class=four]4[/div]

[div class="tabsContent tabsContentBasics"][div class=bodycont][div class=body]
[div class=tag]role[/div] Prince of Russia

[div class=tag]cover name[/div] Brais Mason

[div class=tag]real name[/div] Aleksei Ivanov

[div class=tag]age[/div] 24

[div class=tag]gender[/div] Male

[div class=tag]sexuality[/div] Hardcore Heterosexual. Curious Tendencies?

[div class=tag]Why live as a commoner?[/div] Constantly having to proclaim and pursue the need to create competition and bet things without thinking of the consequences or taking the time to think through problems. He needs to live through the backlash and results of his actions. He can lead well, he just needs to realize the impact his decisions make.

[/div][/div][/div]

[div class="tabsContent tabsContentInside_Outside" style="display: none;"][div class=bodycont][div class=body]
[div class=tag]hair[/div] Brunette

[div class=tag]eyes[/div] Cognac - light brown with a darker center, appearing to have a red tint in certain lighting.

[div class=tag]hair styling[/div] Medium textured top with faded sides. Full and well maintained short beard and mustache.

[div class=tag]height[/div] 6'3

[div class=tag]weight[/div] 182 lbs

[div class=tag]modifications[/div] Tattoo on his front left shoulder: x The Alpha and the Omega because he is the best and the last. No one can do what he does, as good as he does, once he has done it.

[div class=tag]muscles[/div] Entirely but not overly muscular. Holds himself with a confidence that commands a room when he enters. Can raise his eyebrows separately from each other.

[div class=tag]faceclaim[/div] Marconi Timo Junior

[div class=tag]Overall clothing[/div] Casual wear tends to be button up shirts that look just a tad too tight around his arms with plain khakis or dress pants depending on what his plans are for the day. Normally the khakis since they provide more mobility. His shirts will only be fully buttoned when he is in new company, otherwise his top few buttons will be open. Dress sneakers are almost the only shoes he will wear since they allow him to be comfortable and acceptably stylish. He will don a light jacket when going out for the aesthetic and formality. It is awkward for him to enter an establishment without a jacket on. It also helps him feel more impressive when he removes the jacket to make a statement. He would prefer to wear more casual commoner clothes and intends to do so when he gets comfortable with his new environment. Meaning when he asserts dominance as the alpha of the new home. When that happens he will probably wear more denim, shorts, and other form fitting clothing.

[div class=tag]back of closet[/div] A kilt. He has one of the servants bring him one because he was so incredibly how a man could be forced into and ultimately enjoy such attire. He's too afraid to try it on but it taunts him.

[div class=tag]accessories[/div] Almost always wears a bracelet or watch on his left wrist.

[div class=tag]likes[/div] Working Out | Animals | Winning | Gloating | Praise | Socializing | Showing Off | Sharing Joy | Creme Brulee | Milkshakes/Protein Shakes | Sushi | Physical Contact | Fire |

[div class=tag]dislikes[/div] Losing| Being Doubted/Questioned | Being Told Anything is Impossible | Disrespect | Rain | Mud | Tea

[div class=tag]hobbies[/div] Working Out | Drinking | Testing Limits in All Ways | Shooting Guns

[div class=tag]sports[/div] Parkour | Lifting | Wrestling

[div class=tag]ailments[/div] None

[div class=tag]allergies[/div] Bananas. It's an unmanly fruit anyway.

[div class=tag]addictions[/div] Pre-workout before the gym.

[div class=tag]disorders[/div] Narcissism. He loves telling the world that he is indeed the best at all things.

[div class=tag]medication[/div] None

[/div][/div][/div]

[div class="tabsContent tabsContentExtra" style="display: none;"][div class=bodycont][div class=body]

[div class=tag]What characteristic(s) are you most proud of?[/div] "I'm a natural born leader who works hard, is dedicated, and can be down to earth. I enjoy the same things commoners enjoy but find the most pleasure reminding them why I'm in charge."

[div class=tag]What do you think are your lesser point(s) character wise?[/div] "According to my parents I am full of myself and overly competitive. I tend to get aggressive and stubborn when a thought enters my mind that I obsess over it. I think it just means that I am dedicated and a hard worker so, respectfully, they are wrong."

[div class=tag]If your house is burning down, what are the three things you would save?[/div] "People and pets first. Other things can be reacquired. In order though, pets, people, myself. Pets would need the most assistance and are too pure to be left on their own."

[div class=tag] What is an (embarrassing) thing you are not able to do, while you should be able to?[/div] "I am embarrassed of nothing. I will admit though that I dislike the way Americans tell time. I can understand the time obviously. It just...takes a second to figure out."

[div class=tag]How do you relax after a stressful day/period?[/div] "Beer and either working out or going to the shooting range. Those are the best releases I have come to know."

[div class=tag]Do you have any hidden (silly) talents?[/div] "I can juggle. I know, I know. It is normally suited for the court jester, not royalty. But I've come to enjoy it."

[div class=tag]How will you organize and decorate your room? [/div] "Organization is key. I prefer the darker colors so I expect it to be full of dark oak, burgundy accents, and black furniture. My bed will obviously be king sized since my bedroom will be largely used for sleeping and preparing for the day. I don't plan on using it as a hang out place since I may as well grace others with my presence. I plan on being popular. What else? Closet space and maybe a place for a laptop so I can have access to my online planner somewhere other than my phone." He pauses. "You know what? I have a picture of it already. This room: photo." He pulls the photo rendering up on his phone. " With the dressers from this room set: photo."

[/div][/div][/div]

[div class="tabsContent tabsContentBackground" style="display: none;"][div class=bodycont][div class=body]
[div class=tag]place of birth[/div] Saint Petersburg, Russia

[div class=tag]childhood[/div] Aleksei is the eldest of four boys. He has always been the dominant, caring, protective older brother but has always refused to cut any of his brothers or friends slack. His father had always enjoyed watching his oldest son be the strongest and best at all tasks he attempted and encouraged him to continue being just that. It became the sole focus for Aleksei to always be the best, make the right decisions, and assert that he is the one in control of not only his life but the lives around him. He learned quickly that his word was to be obeyed and he began to abuse it until his father strictly and sternly corrected him. His mother explained to him that his title and position had little power involved but his father's support overshadowed his mother's. Aleksei grew up feeling powerful and wanting to spread that power and knowledge to help his people. The people he had no real place controlling. When he became a teenager he branched out with his friends to compete and be rambunctious. Being able to get away with almost anything definitely got to his head as he continues to do what he pleases and speak his mind.

[div class=tag]family life[/div] He was close with his three brothers growing up but not well enough to be considered a loving family relationship. They grew up with tough love from their father and gentle, caring love from their mother. The drastic differences had varying effects on the boys and Aleksei had taken more to his father's influence than his mother's. He always looked for his father's input and opinion and did his best to assert his importance in any and all opportunities he was made aware of. Aleksei went out of his way to achieve a dream of coming into power that his parents had never had. Unsure of it was his dream or his father's, he continued on, not knowing what else to do with his life.

[div class=tag]previous home[/div] Peterhof Palace
St.Petersburg-palaces-and-parks-Peterhof-big-cascade-800x545.jpg
e5255e391e94ccdd926e9cd87b87afba.jpg

[/div][/div][/div]
[/div][div class=credit]code by [COLOR=#8D220C]sox[/COLOR][/div]

Last edited:
pXxAyXw.jpg

NVA8Ir1.jpg

HxoHzUl.jpg
Jessica Daniels
The Sultana of Nigeria (Sokoto)

• Role
    Royal of Nigeria

Name
    Jessica Daniels

Real Name
    Adaolisa Nwanneka Olanrewaju

Titles
    Sultana of Sokoto

Sex and Gender
    Female, Feminine

She was sent to live as common folk, to show her that she cannot always get things her way and she needs to learn to do with it properly. And since she wants to party like one she go live as one.
gVopyv6.jpg

lKvZKCR.jpg

35ee5a0a6ddf46bcc3999e25b73701ac.jpg

kim-bum-long-hair.jpg

tumblr-lxdyai-RBms1r0l45q540.gif
Hyeong "T.K." Taeyang
The Daegun of South Korea

• Role
    Royal of Korea

Name
    Hyeong "T.K." Taeyang

Real Name
    Hyun Sang-Ook

Titles
    Daegun of Korea

Sexuality and Gender
    Heterosexual, Male

Why do you have to live as a commoner? He was sent to go see more of the world he will be interacting with, as he has never traveled outside of Korea. He had seen no need to as he wasn't the crown prince. Due to circumstances he took over the heir position and refused to see more of the world claiming non-Koreans weren't worthy of his appearance. But really he was afraid to venture far from home. Sang-Ook is sheltered and spoiled (big surprise there) and he needs to break out of it.
KimBum1.jpg

main-qimg-0e004404341b04ea52c291fbe94c1779.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back