Strelok

4Tank1Dog

Steel Wall
image.jpeg

"I don't know whether I was right or wrong, I guess I'll never know... But I made it. And I guess I should be thankful for that."
- Strelok

Name: Only known as Strelok

Age: Not canonically explained, middle-aged by appearance

Character Alignment: Chaotic Good

Personality: Player controlled, so not very defined. However, he is implied to be optimistic and striving to do good, while preferring to be solitary and independent. Lonely and quiet, but not afraid of talking. For him, combat is a daily routine.

Bio:After the disaster at the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant in Ukraine in 1986, a second event occured, and furthered the destruction of the area. Animals and men alike were mutated and turned into monsters. Coupled with radiation, the area affected, known as The Zone, became an incredibly dangerous place. However, the disaster also created strange anomalies-hazardous areas where physics are warped. In these areas, objects with strange and often powerful properties can be found. Known as artifacts, these objects are extremely valuable. Individuals known as Stalkers illegally venture into the Zone to collect these artifacts and smuggle them outside for profit. It is extremely profitable, but is also very dangerous-between the mutants, the military, and the Zone itself many do not return.

Strelok was one of the most elite Stalkers there was, and ventured to the very center of the Zone, a feat many deem impossible. However, he was fooled and captured by a mysterious organization, which, not knowing who Strelok was, removd his memories and sent him out to kill the notorious Stalker Strelok-himself. Not knowing the truth, he now ventures the zone aimlessly, seeking the "Strelok" he was supposed to kill.

Equipment:

The Sunrise armor, better known as the Stalker Armor due to the demographic of its wearers, while not having raw protection powers, it is very flexible and protects against various other dangers such as environmental threats and radiation. It is also known to be highly modifiable.

In addition, Strelok carries an AK74m and a revolver as his armaments. Ammunition is limited, but given the materials, he can produce more. Strelok also has a plain knife and a seemingly endless amount of industrial bolts, used in the zone for testing anomalies.

In terms of supplies, Strelok has a pair of medkits, a dozen rolls of bandages, along with various items of food such as canned meat, bread, and sausage. He also has a bottle of vodka.

Streloks owns and is capable of playing the Russian guitar, a very popular instrument in the zone.

Abilities:Slightly superior resistance to radiation, nothing else.

Dislikes: Mutants, military men

Theme:

Accomplishments: Strelok eventually destroyed the organization that captured him and ventured to the very heart of Chernobyl-the very reactor itself.

@Thepotatogod

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back