Streetie’s introduction

Streetie

Streetie
Hello all! My name is Ben, also going by the alias Streetie. You can call me either or, but personally I like Streetie better! Short and simple, with it easily rolling off the tongue when said aloud. Im new to RP forums in general, but RPing in videogames is always the route I chose. It was just cooler for me because I could control my character without typing it out. Also I could chang my armor/clothes without having to find a picture of something. Now that I have grown older, I sort of matured into text-based roleplay as word choice expanded a bit.

A few of the things I like are PC gaming (sorry consol), Music, Joking around, and overall making people have fun! I just like making people happy, with it bringing me much joy! Just seeing someone’s reaction is awe-inspiring in a way. Im also slightly into anime but not super huge. I’m more of a realistic/down to earth action lover anime type being? Don’t really know any other way to word it but that. Some of my top pics are
- Cowboy Bebop
- Trigun
- Samurai Champloo
- Mob Psycho 100
- Kids on the Slope
I have many more I wish I could list but I wont list then!

If you want to know anymore about me, please don’t hesitate to PM me! I love talking to strangers and sharing a common interest or just straight up talking!
Thank you for taking the time to read this :closed eyes open smile:

Attachments

• A7E37AC5-BA1E-42D3-9614-A9DC7C6D8E5C.jpeg
    A7E37AC5-BA1E-42D3-9614-A9DC7C6D8E5C.jpeg
    338.2 KB · Views: 2
I hope you enjoy this site, Streetie Streetie . I know I have enjoyed it since I first came here last year. There is a lot to do and although goup rp tends to start and stop at the start, there are some dedicated users who go to maximum length to keep it going. I am talking about Idea Idea and some others. Do not hesitate to talk to everyone and explore as long as you keep up and have fun.

Also what PC games are you into?

The PC games I am into are as follows:
- Rainbow Six: Siege
- World of Warcraft (No subscription atm :c)
- Final Fantasty XIV (same as above, no sub)
- League of Legends
- PUBG
- anything on my steam library really (DM for my profile if you want)
I’m always looking for suggestions ^^

I used to play RS:S but my laptop got waterlogged.

Aw damn, sorry to hear that :closedeyescryingfrown: the game is still fun though I’ll tell you that! Makes me angry as well!

No, the game that makes me rage would have to be CS:GO. I got tired of all dem cheaters. Are you a fan of Overwatch?

CS:GO makes me extremely frustrated and yell at the top of my lungs, which is why I stopped playing! Not as big as a fan of overwatch as I used to be, but play it occasionally. Just after bing playing the beta, then the actual game I got burnt out really fast.

-Start Idea.Exe?
Yes<
No

Hey hey! So I heard you liked rolepalying in video games, but don't worry we have role players of many different styles and we can welcome them all- who knows if what you learned from that experience won't bring a fresh take on our beloved medium? :)

In any case, thanks for the shout-out from BunBun BunBun ! Proud to have such recognition from you O/////O

Since I'm here I may as well once again, welcome you to the site Streetie Streetie ! I hope you have a great time here and don't hesitate to hit me up if you need anything (not literally).

I do have a couple of anime recommendations if you're interested. "Planetarian: Chiisa Hoshi no Yume" , "Norigami", "Parasite", "Kotoura-San" to name a few. But a really special recommendation to watch darker than black, taking your tastes into account... though all of these took your tastes into account.

Well, now off to sleep with me, see you around!

GAME OVER
You Win!
Restart?
>
Yes
No

Holy shit you’re layout was cool as hell! However long it took you to engineer that was well worth it. Thank you for commenting and I’ll be sure to “hit you up” with a nice ol’ hug

Streetie Streetie You can do it yourself as well. XD All you have to do is look at your options above your text box. The box with a plus sign(right next to your camera icon) contains spoiler tab, quote option, code symbols and lastly spoiler slash. Why don't you try it out? Have you done so? My favorite go to is spoiler slash. Just want to make my work a bit harder to read. Add to the mix with small font and you have an annoying text. XP

Streetie Streetie You can do it yourself as well. XD All you have to do is look at your options above your text box. The box with a plus sign(right next to your camera icon) contains spoiler tab, quote option, code symbols and lastly spoiler slash. Why don't you try it out? Have you done so? My favorite go to is spoiler slash. Just want to make my work a bit harder to read. Add to the mix with small font and you have an annoying text. XP
Much love

No problem darling. Always fun to- *sees what you wrote, narrows eyes* You better be joking. Get that outta here with that minecraft bull. JK, for those that like it still I kid.
anime-blow-kiss-gif-7.gif

Hello! Welcome to RPN! I hope you like you like th site. If you have any questions dont hesitate to PM me. I don’t bite, unless you ask me too.

Welcome to the site fren! :3
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions, I'll probably be lurking around the discord chat ^33^

Users who are viewing this thread