• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Streamclan | Character Sheets and Information | Semi-Adv (open!)

Kiri1109

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Streamclan
History

The cats of StreamClan were all kitty-pets originally. They met when their up-walkers left one fateful day. Escaping nests and hesitantly crossing into the world outside, they were met with new smells, frightful experiences, and an inability to survive as they were unable to hunt and fight. A dreaded storm came, tearing up the area and destroying their former nests. They hid out, starving themselves and waiting for their Up-walkers to return.. but, they never did. These cats were growing weak with hunger and so- they decided to watch the wildlife to, hopefully, learn to hunt.
A young shecat named Ginny watched a fox leaping upon mice, before using it’s teeth to kill it. She copied this, realizing her clawless paws couldn’t do much. She successfully hunted a mouse and decided to help the others learn her method. The oldest tom of the group, named Lou, had been out looking for mice that day when he noticed another feline crouched and ready to nab themselves a rabbit. He watched her stalk forward before leaping, her claws digging into it to keep it still while she bit it, silencing it. He approached and she backed up, fur bristling. “How did you do that?” he asked glancing at the rabbit. She blinked in surprise and set it down a paw rested on it to keep him from stealing it. “It’s simple. I could.. show you, if you would like?” She asked and he nodded.

With the other’s help he learned to hunt in a way he could use his claws and take down slightly larger prey like rabbits. He learned her name was Maple. Maple soon taught the others and also taught them to catch birds, climb and swim even. She even helped them learn to move more quietly.

Moons passed before the group decided to leave the area due to the destruction it had faced. The prey was limited and so- they needed to leave so the forest could recover. Maple had brought more cats- A tom name Ren and his mate Shelly, plus two other feral cats who went by the name Oats and Acorn, who were Maple’s brothers.
The cats traveled far to get to a suitable home. The home they chose was a dense coniferous forest which housed an abundance of prey. It was here they settled.

During the night, Lou heard a voice which had stirred him from his sleep. “Smoke?” he called, as he padded toward it. He seemed to be in a trance as he walked. When he came out of it, he was at a cliff. “Woah!”he said, stepping back as fear of falling bubbled within him. The tom, however, stared at the ravine below him. The whisper grew louder and he slowly stepped down, surprised to find a narrow pathway leading down into the ravine. He padded down carefully and was surprised to see a few dens carved out in the ravine. His paws suddenly got wet and he paused, noticing a very shallow stream trickled through the ravine, splitting the camp in two. He continued to walk soon found himself in front of the waterfall that fed the stream from way above. He noticed a narrow entrance and entered cautiously. His eyes adjusting to the darkness slowly as he took careful steps forward. As he followed the cave through twists and turns, slopes and hills, he saw a faint glow.

He came out into a cave which had a large pool of water, likely fed from the water above, and a large stone of some sort within it’s center. The large stone glowed a faint blue and seemed to urge him closer. Hesitantly, he lapped some of the water up before nestling down beside the water. His eyes drifting shut. The tom would open his eyes to find a long-haired shecat staring at him. “I have been waiting for you, Lou. I was calling you, hoping you would follow.” He squinted at her in confusion. “I’m not someone you know, but, this use to be where my clan stayed. But my clan turned on one another.. They killed each other for petty reasons and blind hatred.”She stated, sadness clear in her eyes.

“I called you hear as I believe you would make a fine leader. I believe you could revive my clan, perhaps make a clan greater than mine ever was. Settle down, I will explain to you everything you need to know about clan life.” The shecat said.

He wasn’t sure how long passed, but, he knew it was a while when the shecat finally said, “If you and the others decide to stay, you must come back.” He shot up suddenly, eyes wide as he suddenly darted out of the cave. As he exited the tunnel, he slammed straight into Ginny, who swiped at him in defense, not sure who he was at first. “Oh, Lou! I am so sorry.” she said, looking away in embarrassment. The shecat then called her shoulder, “I found him!” only to squeak as she realized they were already behind her. “Sit down, I have to tell you all something.”

Maple and a small tom named Flint informed them that Clan life wouldn’t be fit for them and headed for a small forest and making dens under the roots of the trees. This would become Maple’s Hollow, a place where loners would live for generations to come. Ren and Shelly left to become kittypets. The others, however, agreed, and soon.. Lou became SilverStar, named after his silver pelt. Ginny became RosePetal and was made his deputy. Acorn and Oats became AcornLeaf and OatWhisker, Oatwhisker becoming a medicine cat. There was also PineNeedle and LeechTooth and also LarkPaw.

This was the start of Streamclan.

Territory & Camp
Situated in a ravine with a stream trickling through it, the Streamclanners are used to the rock and sand of the ravine and have harder pads than non-streamclanners. The stream provides water to the clan and is good for cooling off paws during the hot season of greenleaf. In leafbare, this stream freezes and becomes a slippery streak through camp in which the kits can slide around on.
The entrance to camp is a Narrow path along the side of the ravine that leads down into the camp. This path can get slippery in Leafbare and is too dangerous for kits to walk on.
To the right of the camp entrance is a small ring of rocks, likely made by twolegs many, many, many moons ago. This marks our freshkill pile.
To the east of the entrance, carved into the rock of the ravine is a den with a natural column. This den is the Medicine cat's and it features two other dens within it. One used for herb storage, one smaller one for the medicine cats to sleep.
Under the path way into camp is a narrow entrance to another den, this is the Nursery. It's hidden to prevent predators from spotting it and it's entrance helps keep the predators out.
On the other side of the Medicine cat's den a hole closer to the ground sits. The ground infront of it has been dug out a bit and this makes up the Apprentice den. Across from the apprentice den a pair of caves. The right cave houses the elders while the left houses the warriors and Deputy.
A rock, with smaller rocks nestled around it creating a perfect stairway, sits to the east. This where the leader holds meetings and makes announcements. Just behind the large boulder, is a cave with veines climbing the rocky walls and hanging in the entrance. This is the Leader's Den.

Now, there is also a cave in the mountains to the north that is home to our Ice Tarn. The ice tarn is essentially a pool of ice that has never thawed. It is a mystery as to why, but, it is a beautiful place. four holes in the roof let the light on of the moon and sun and cause the ice to glow beautifully. Coming here and merely staring at the ice will consume you in drowsiness before you sleep and visit Starclan.

To the northwest is a lightly forested, and rocky portion of land with an old mine. This could potentially be a Clan territory.
to the South east, a rocky, pond bed. The pond no longer fills with water, but, it does provide the clan a training area.
To the West, a dense forest sits. It is unsure what lies within it but one thing is for certain.. a group of cats could call it home.
To the north east, a marsh sits. It has a lot of trees that fall over and in the center is an island that could be home to cats if one knew how to swim- and well.

To the south, several twoleg homes and a farm.
To the south west, a small forest with many dens under the roots of trees or within the trees makes up Maple's Hollow - the Loner and Rouge territory. The cats here are considered Allies to Streamclan.

Rules (ooc)
- No chatter on the signups.
- No talk of Religion, politics, etc. These topics may start arguments and i would like this to be a drama free thread.
- This clan is LGBT friendly, but, please be aware that characters are Separate from yourself or others. If cat A has a problem with your cat being LGBT, don't have a fit with the roleplayer. Do not take it personally.
- Cat's die. not everyone will live to be 160 moons or so on. in fact, most wont.
- Please bring all major plots to me.
-If you have read this far, put Pretty in the code section of your form.
-Do not spam, track but never make forums, or track and never roleplay.
- Dont make characters if you dont plan on roleplaying them.
- Laws are allowed to be broken. This clan follows the standard Warrior code.
- The post below will have Relationships and adoptables. and the one below that will have the Application
- try to keep forums Up-to date.
- No begging for people to adopt or be your cats mate/friend/etc
- No more than 2 cats with the same prefix.
- you cannot be your cat's own mate or mentor.
-RPN rules apply.
- If you have any questions/issues, please pm me
- Litters must be capped at four kits.
-If you have read this far, put Little in the code section of your form.
- There is no limit on number of characters you can have, but please remain active with all of them
- Having your cats be friends/enemies/family with other role-players' cats is highly encouraged!
- This is a semi-advanced clan; at least one paragraph per post is required [four or five sentences+]
- Only one HP per person
- As a reference to remain realistic, a cat will usually retire around the age of 120 moons with some exceptions (permanently injured cats, etc.). This means that senior warriors and most respected cats will be at least 70 moons of age. I know it sounds old, but for example, 40 moons is only a 3-year-old cat.
- Your cat's may get pregnant so long as they are at least 6 moons. this is realistic for both warriors and real life as cats do get pregnant in the wild as young as 6 moons [as ferals] and have kits.
- In addition to the above rule, i won't allow more than 2 apprentices having kits at once.
- Also, Apprentices are like the Teenagers of the clan. So, treat the pregnancy as such. They wouldn't be ecstatic right off the bat. They'd be scared, they'd be worried, and who knows- they may be regretting. Take all this into consideration when portraying it in roleplay.
-If you have read this far, put Kitties in the code section of your form.
- Trigger cats, or cats that are based around a common trigger (such as self-harm) are NOT allowed. This is because it is a topic that is uncomfortable for many and it may bring up bad memories, or feelings that they simply don't want. So avoid creating characters that may trigger others.
- Please have at least basic knowledge of Warrior Cats and it's related terminology. You don't have to know the books to a T but at least be familiar with terms and other things from the series.

Rules (ic)
Warrior Code
1. The leader's word is law.
2. Medicine cats cannot have mates or kits.
3. Defend your clan, even at the cost of your life.
4. Elders, queens, and kits must eat first along with the sick and injured. Apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the clan.
5. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.
6. A kit must be six moons old to become an apprentice.
7. Newly appointed warriors will sit a silent vigil for one night.
8. The deputy must be at least thirty moons of age and have trained at least one apprentice.
9. The deputy will become leader when the current leader dies or retires.
10. After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
11. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats. If trusted, they may be given the choice to join out of respect for the clan's founders.
12. No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger.
13. To break a part of the code is to turn your back on your clan and Starclan.
14. If any cat requires assistance, Streamclanners must help.
15. Kits are not allowed out of camp.

♀ 12| 10 ♂
Leader;
OrneryStar | ♂ | 9/9 lives [Played by Kiri1109]

Deputy;
LittleTail| ♀ | Played by Vertighost

Medicine Cat;
Cloudgazer| ♂ | Played by Noivian

Medicine cat Apprentice;
This cat stays an apprentice until the previous medicine cat passes/retires or, until the medicine cat decides they have completed their training.
Moonpaw| ♀ |played by Ginger-binger

Nursery / Medical Attendant;
A cat that assists in the nursery during a boom in population, they help the queens with wrangling and caring for kits and care for the queens as well. In off season, they take a role as a secondary medcat, helping the elders and assisting the medcat by treating mildly injured warriors and apprentices. They may also go out and fetch herbs, and may aid in some training of the medicine cat apprentice. These cats, should the previous medicine cat or their apprentice pass, may be offered the position first over other cats due to their experience in the field already.
Cloudheart| ♀ | Played by Ginger-binger

Warriors;
FallingPetal | ♀ | Played by Kiri1109
HailStorm | ♂ | Played by Kiri1109
Willowdapple| ♀ | Played by Noivian
Talonheart| ♂ | Played by Luxx
Shimmerpelt | ♀ | Played by Veiledpariah
Mapleswirl | ♂ | Played by Kiri1109
Coalfoot| ♂ | Played by Veiledpariah
PaleFlower| ♀ | Played by Kiri1109

Apprentices
Moonpaw | ♀ |Luxx
Duskpaw| ♂ |Noivian
Sagepaw| ♀ |Ginger-binger
?| ♂/♀ | ?

Queens and Kits
SunGlow| Nursing | Kiri1109
> Reedkit (♂), Rosekit (♀), Cardinalkit (♂), Poppykit (♀)

Elders
Birchfang | ♂ | Played by VeiledPariah
?| ♂/♀ | ?

Loners/Kittypets/Rouges
open | ♂/♀ | Loner/Kittypet/rouge | Played by ?
- Stream [not to be used due to it being the clan name.]
• Ornery (1/2)
• Falling (1/2)
• Sun (1/2)
• Hail (1/2)
• Reed (1/2)
• Rose (1/2)
• Cardinal (1/2)
•Poppy (1/2)
• Smoke (1/2)
• Silver (1/2)
• Moon (2/2)
• Dusk (1/2)
• Weasel (1/2)
• Cinnamon (1/2)
• Talon (1/2)
•Shimmer (1/2)
•Little (1/2)
• Maple (1/2)
• Coal (1/2)
• Birch (1/2)
• Cloud (1/2)
• Flint (1/2)
• pale (1/2)
• Oat (1/2)
• Willow (1/2)
• Sage (1/2)
• Night (1/2)
• Tiger (1/2)
• pebble (1/2)
•••••••

Threads
Streamclan | Chatting/Plotting (click)
Streamclan Roleplay thread

Last edited:
Application
Code:
[Spoiler=CHARACTER NAME HERE]
[center][Img]URL HERE[/img][/center][/center]
[bg=black; color: white; width: 550px; text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; font-family: verdana;]
[center][size=18px]*:・゚✦ NAME[/size]
[size=12px][i] —— lyrics here *:・゚✦[/i][/size][/center]

[bg=black; color: white; width: 500px; text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; font-family: verdana;][b]Past Names[/b] [i]—Answer[/i]
[b]NAME ORIGIN[/b] [i]—Answer[/i]
[b]AGE[/b] [i]—Answer[/i]
[b]Rank[/b] [i]—Answer[/i]
[b]GENDER[/b] [i]—Answer[/i]
[b]SEXUALITY[/b] [i]—Answer[/i]
[b]CRUSH[/b] [i]—Answer[/i]
[b]MATE[/b] [i]—Answer[/i]
[b]FAMILY[/b] [i]—Answer[/i]
[b]FRIENDS[/b] [i]—Answer[/i]
[b]ENEMIES[/b] [i]—Answer[/i]

[b]PERSONALITY[/b]
Text

[b]History[/b]
text

[b]Roleplay things
Plot Ideas?[/b]

[spoiler=Roleplay Sample]Roleplay sample here? It's optional, don't worry if you don't want to. Minimum is at least 5 lines.[/spoiler]

[b]OTHER
the Code:[/b] [i]Answer[/i]

[/bg][/bg][/spoiler]

Last edited:
My Forums
tumblr_mopbrvZhZV1swrwcbo1_540.jpg

*:・゚✦ Ornerystar
——As we rest in pieces, though I know not your name
I would suffer forever to absolve all your pain
*:・゚✦

Past Names Ornerykit/Paw/Heart
NAME ORIGIN —His stubborn Personality
AGE —45 Moons
Rank —Leader
GENDER —Tom
SEXUALITY —Heterosexual
CRUSH —Open, formerly his Ex-mate Ivytangle.
MATE —Was Ivytangle, now open.
FAMILY —Parents are Blackwing and Greypool; siblings are Pantherpounce, Luciddream, and Smokecloud. His kits are Moonpaw and Duskpaw. His neice is Silverlight.
FRIENDS —Open
ENEMIES —A rouge by the name of Tooth (explained in history), otherwise Open

PERSONALITY
Ornerystar is the Stubborn cat his name describes. Once this tom's mind is made it is hard to change it but, he also has a good sense of judgement. He has a loyal and devoted nature to his clan, leading them with courage as he wants them all to brave - even if they are abandoned by starclan or walking into a fight blindly. Bravery ensures victory, that is his motto and it has steered him right so far. Ornery regards others with a level of coolness that often intimidates them. He can be very serious, sometimes overly so. With his seriousness, he can sometimes be clueless to a joke or oblivious to other's feelings. A more forward or blunt deputy or mate would change this by pointing things out the tom overlooks. The tom is also finnicky, hating when he gets dirty and keeps himself well-groomed as a result. Ornery is a self-sacrificing type. He puts his clan, his family and so-on first before himself. Lastly, the tom isn't one for putting his emotions in the open. Thanks to Ratstar, he keeps them bottled up, not wanting to worry his family or clan and as a result.. has breakdowns on occasion due to past events (namely the death of his mate) of which he blames himself for.

History
Ornerykit was quite the rebellious one. He was constantly pulling pranks, getting disciplined, and was even told he had to wait a moon longer to become an apprentice by the former leader RatStar. And he did. Ornerypaw was made an apprentice a moon later than his sister but, nonetheless, he was quick to excel. The tom was quick to impress the cats whom were once victim to his pranks as a kit. Ornerypaw, at this time, would meet a shecat by the name of Ivy. She was a loner who lived out in Maple's Hollow. The two clicked and she soon became interested in Clan life after hearing so much on it from Ornerypaw. So, Ornerypaw brought her to camp and she was accepted into the clan under te name Ivypaw. The two would train together, take walks together, and were inseparable. When warriorhood came, the tom was named OrneryHeart, and she was given the name Ivytangle. The two from then on? They were even further inseparable and others began to take notice of their affection. Eventually, after much pushing from their clanmates- they made it official and became mates.

One day, Ivytangle would run into camp and rush to Orneryheart, frightened out of her mind. The tom was confused and asked her what happened and she admitted that when she was out walking.. she felt as though someone was following her. She continued to tell him that she had been feeling as though she was being followed and watched all the time- even in camp. Orneryheart would take the issue to the Deputy, a shecat by the name of Windrunner. She'd tell him to keep vigil then, see if anything happens at night to which he agrees. What he finds is a loner from the Hollow coming and watching the camp and, in extentsion, Ivytangle. The tom would enter the camp slowly and creep towards the den in which Ivy slept only for Orneryheart to lash out at him. Spooked, the tom runs off and Orneryheart soon alerts an awoken Ivy what happened. She identifies the tom as Tooth, the cat she was once close friends with back in the hollow but, due to his near obsession and possessive behavior - she ultimately pushed him aside and left him.

at 34 moons moons Orneryheart and Ivytangle decided they wanted kits and so, they began trying. three moons later, they had two kits.. Moonkit and DuskKit. Around this time, Orneryheart was named Deputy when Windrunner was killed mysteriously. Ratstar, who was now on his last life, admitted that the tom better prepare to become Leader..

At 40 moons, Orneryheart would notice his mate becoming.. increasingly worried, and increasinly concerned for their kits. He was confused but, suspected it was just her being a mother.at 43 moons, with their kits now apprentices, Orneryheart would be told by his mate that Tooth was still visiting the camp. And alerted him that she was afraid for not only herself.. but their kits. He told her not to worry as he would protect them with his life. and she would offer a relieved sigh, "I knew you'd say that.. But-" He had cut her off when the leader called for him and she would sigh, watching him leave.

It's be late that night that he'd make the discovery when coming back from a patrol. He'd see his mate in the middle of camp unmoving and bleeding heavily. He'd come closer and realize that she had been murdered.. With hesitation, he told his patrol to grab Ratstar and the medicine cat while also telling them to keep his kits away for now.

The tom would soon inform his kits, and allow them to see her if they wanted, knowing the sight may not be something they'd want to see. He'd be informed that next morning that Ratstar was also taking his last breath and succumbing to oldage. With everything happening, Orneryheart had a breakdown in the leader's den, while sitting with a dying Ratstar. Ratstar would inform him that he had nothing but respect for the tom, and that he wouldn't have chosen any other cat to succeed him. He continued to tell him that while he had lost his mate, and was now being given a major responsibility, he still had his kits and he would need to be strong for them- and also the rest of the clan now. With his words, orneryheart nodded, and offered his goodbye to the tom as he passed. Orneryheart would soon visit the Ice Tarn where he'd be given the name OrneryStar.

Roleplay things
Plot Ideas?
I would love for him to find a new mate and have more kits.

Thunder boomed, causing the tom's eyes to widen as he, but a 4 moon old kit, felt fear ruffle his fur up, causing him to bristle. He heard water begin to pour down, beating on the ground of the ravine and causing ripples in the small stream that ran through the camp. He got up, slipping away from his mother and beginning to watch the sky from the entrance of the den. Lightning cracked as it struck a tree, but otherwise silently offered a light show for the young kit who stared in amazement. The tom's ears twitched as he watched the spectacular show above him, his fear melting away as he began to feel relaxed. Eventually, the tom would return to his mother and fall asleep. He'd slip into the nest and curl up with his mother, her tail creating a blanket while he cuddled up into his sister as well who'd push her paws at him in her sleep causing him to puff and do it in return. Eventually, sleep would overtake the tom and he'd doze off into a peaceful sleep once more.

When morning came, the tom would wake to his sister hopping around, "please momma! Let us go outside! It's not raining anymore! Please! please!" Their mother would chuckle, "fine, fine. Just be careful and no leaving camp, okay?" Him and his sister would immediately burst out of the den and soon, their paws were dipping into the water of the stream, before the two began hopping around in the water, creating little splashes. Eventually they'd begin playing, splashing the other with water and causing the other to get soaked. After a while, the two would feel tired and trail back into the den where their mother would be waiting, chuckling at how soaked they were before watching them hunker down beside her. She'd start with Ornerykit, grooming him carefully with the tom slowly falling asleep as she did. Play time was fun, and nap time always followed. It was usually during this time that their mother would leave them momentarily to get food or chat with the other cats. With it being greenleaf, the shecat didn't have to worry about them being cold in her absence.

OTHER
the Code
I made the thread <3
ac1f4acbf777b4309fb1a8272e05ea2c.jpg

*:・゚✦ FallingPetal
—— Let the rain fall on my skin, let it wash away my sanity *:・゚✦

Past Names —Fallingkit/Paw
NAME ORIGIN —Her clumsiness.
AGE —24 moons
Rank —Warrior
GENDER —Shecat
SEXUALITY —Bisexual
CRUSH —open
MATE —open for plotting
FAMILY — All deceased. Mother was a cat name GingerTail.
FRIENDS —Open for plotting.
ENEMIES —also open.

PERSONALITY
A natural clutz, Fallingpetal is always tripping over her paws and otherwise faceplanting or stumbling. This was what caused her mother to name her Fallingkit and the young female is severely insecure about her clumsiness, often being laughed at due to it. When she was made a warrior, Ratstar didn't wish to change her name due to her mother passing only a moon before, so, he decided to give her the suffix of Petal, which he said matched her personality and appearance quite well. The patches, the loving personality and earthy feel. It was a good name and she was happy of it. But, she loathes her prefix, and dislikes the nicknames some cats have given her as a result of her clumsiness.

Fallingpetal isn't very alert and as a result? She's actually pretty easy to startle and/or scare. This makes her a prime target for mischievous kits and apprentices. Nonetheless, she has a decent sense of humor and doesn't get mad at them when they scare her/startle her and instead laughs softly with them. She goes onto lecture them jokingly, 'You're lucky i'm not that old!" or such. falling isn't the most social, mainly due to the never-ending teasing she experienced as an apprentice of which some cats still continue with as warriors.

The cat has a good head on her shoulders, she's strategic and has a knack for thinking outside the box and being resourceful.

She is also a rather motherly type, much like her own mother. Falling is a very sweet cat, and has a more earthy charm to her. Sadly, falling isnt to social and is a bit of a loner. This is due to the teasing she does get from the other warriors. Falling is also easily manipulated and can be pretty naive.

History
Born in clan to a warrior named Gingertail and raised not knowing her father and only being told he was a loner. She was born to a litter of five. With one kit being stillborn, and two being born incredibly weak and the only other 2 (which included her) being healthy. Gingertail experienced the loss of her two ill kits, each passing a week apart due to illness they contracted due to their weak immunesystems. Fallingkit was named by her mother a bit late, the shecat wanting something befitting the young cat and so, when Fallingkit took her first steps and began to stumble and trip more than the other kits.. Her mother decided on giving her the Prefix 'Falling' which she thought was simply cute and adored as it was definitely fitting for her kit. Fallingkit would grow up being teased about her name and clumsiness, some cats even rudely questioning how she became a warrior with her being such a clutz later in life. She and her only sibling, Foxpaw, would become apprentices. However, tragedy struck when he was 7 moons when he was attacked by a dog that had escaped the twoleg nests and wandered into the forest surrounding the ravine. His death upset both Fallingpaw and Gingertail and the two were found slacking in duties for a bit as a result. Ratstar, the leader at the time, ultimately took no action as he understood their pain. Eventually, they'd return to their work at full. Gingertail having realized that she needed to keep going for Fallingpaw's sake and Fallingpaw having realized that her brother would want her to keep going so that she could become a warrior even if he couldn't. In honor of his service, Ratstar gave him his warrior name postmortem. That name is Foxface.

Fallingpaw was around 10 moons when her mother passed. The shecat had been sick for a while and ultimately succumbed to her illness one night. Fallingpaw, having taken the early patrol didn't find out until the afternoon and was as a result torn up, the shecat promising to become a warrior her mother could be proud of despite her clumsiness. Eventually, she'd be named FallingPetal, and come recent, with Ornery being leader, the shecat would be asked about changing her prefix but the shecat looked away, unsure if she actually wanted to. After all, it was the name her mother gave her and the only direct connection she had to her mother as of current.

Roleplay things
Plot Ideas?
I'd love her to have a romance with someone outside the clan. Maybe also someone inside the clan. I want some drama for her.

{Check Ornery for the roleplay sample.}

OTHER
the Code
x

photo-1531040630173-7cfb894c8eaa

*:・゚✦ Hailstorm
—— Kittypet. That is what i was born as. Does it mean i am soft? No. Does it mean i will get fat and lazy? No. Does it mean i am not capable of fighting? No! I was only born a kittypet, being born one does not mean i lose control over my fate.
*:・゚✦

Past Names —Hal
NAME ORIGIN —His white fur which looks like hail.
AGE —17 moons
Rank —Warrior
GENDER —Tom
SEXUALITY —Bisexual
CRUSH —Open
MATE —Open
FAMILY —None in clan. Has a sister named Mimi in the twoleg village. Father was named Wolfnose, mother was Mimosa.
FRIENDS —open
ENEMIES —open

PERSONALITY
Hailstorm is the 'I don't take any sh-t from anyone' kind of cat. He is rather easy to provoke and tends to be referred to as a 'ticking time bomb'. This, however, is more just because he is still a young tom. Most of the older cats expect he will mature with time and lose his gruff exterior. Hailstorm is also a supporter of kittypet-born warriors. He is likely to take a liking to cats from the twoleg place but wont give them an easy time either. As he frequently says, 'Being a kittypet doesnt mean you are weaker. It just means you havent had the time to learn about survival.'

He is a bit harsh and likes things done his way. Hailstorm also isnt as smart as some would think. He is a bit.. dry. He has no sense of humor. Lastly, Hailstorm suffers from insomnia.

History
Born to a kittypet named Mimosa and a warrior named WolfNose, Hal was born knowing both ways. At three moons, his mother began to get ill and, worried, she brought him and his sister, Mimi, to the border of their father's clan. Their father assured her nothing was wrong and to leave before someone came along and she hesitantly complied, leaving with her kits back to the twoleg nest. Three more moons pass and Wolfnose comes to visit her. He finds her laying very still under the tree in the yard and makes the discovery she had passed. His sadness from the loss of his secret mate momentarily destroyed him, until he remembered their kits. He looked everywhere and soon found them hiding under the porch of the twoleg nest.

He brought them to his clan, where they were renamed to Snowpaw and Hailpaw. Hailpaw excelled in his training, but.. Snowpaw was failing miserably. She frequently told Hailpaw she was not right for this life and that she was like mom not dad.

By eight moons, Snowpaw left the clan and retook her name of Mimi. While returning to the twoleg nests with Wolfnose, who was escorting her, they were viciously attacked by a pair of dogs who had escaped. Wolfnose managed to fight them off his daughter and led the dogs away. Hailpaw and a patrol came and Snowpaw remained by his sister as she calmed down. Later, they'd part ways. Occasionally, Hailstorm will go and visit her, hoping she may one day change her mind and return with him to the clan.

What remained of his father was later found. Hailstorm continued his training in honor of his father and soon became a warrior. He sits by where his father was buried each day. Occassionally he may talk to him.

Roleplay things
Plot Ideas?
Nothing at the moment

OTHER
the Code

tumblr_inline_o4qdw5MPrl1tqfdb3_1280.jpg

*:・゚✦ Sunglow
——I may not look like much, but, i warn you. My name is Sunglow for a reason. Because, like the sun, i scorch those who harm my kits. *:・゚✦

PAST NAMES —Sunkit, Sunpaw
NAME ORIGIN —Her pelt color and her personality which is a mix of Feisty and cheery
AGE —19 moons
Rank —Queen, will soon become a Warrior again.
GENDER —Shecat
SEXUALITY —Heterosexual
CRUSH —Formly Coyotefur, currently open.
MATE —Cormerly Coyotefur, currently open.
FAMILY —Her parents were Redtalon, and Mothwing. Her siblings are WeaselTail and CinnamonNose.. Her kits are Reedkit, Rosekit, Cardinalkit, and Poppykit.
FRIENDS —She is close friends with Silverlight.
ENEMIES —open

PERSONALITY
Sunglow is known as the Cheerful cat of the clan. She's Positive, talkative, and can pull the gloomiest of cats into a good mood. She's relatively calm and is very patient with others, traits that actually make her a decent mother as she is very kind and patient with her kits as well. Sunglow isn't much of a fighter, preferring to talk things over rather than fight. In this sense, she is a lover not a fighter. She has a soft and sweet way of talking to others, often acting like a worried mother for her clanmates- even those older than her. Despite her sweet personality around her clan, she can become a very Serious cat in fights and if her kits are threatened? You'll quickly find yourself on the receiving end of this cat's wrath. She is known for having a long fuse and when that fuse is lit? An explosive temper. In addition, when not with her kits, she shows a more wild side. She's sarcastic, she's a little rebellious and she's bold in her actions. Whereas with her kits she puts a lid on that part of her personality in hopes they grow up to be responsible cats that other kits can also look up to.

History
Sunglow was born in clan to the Medicine cat Apprentice, Mothwing, and a warrior by the name of Redtalon. Mothwing was quick to step down from her position, realizing that she couldn't say goodbye to her mate or toss her kits aside for the sake of being a medicine cat. Mothing instead became a Warrior and the two soon brough three kits into the world- Sunkit, Weaselkit and Cinnamonkit. Weasel and Cinnamon took after Mothwing with their brown-toned pelts but Sunkit took after Redtalon with her orange-toned fur instead. They grew up as a very tight-knit family and would lose their mother when they were apprentices. The female would die giving birth and, unfortunately, the kits she was giving birth to were all stillborn. Redtalon threw himself into his work as a Warrior, ignoring his kits' existence in his sorrow and ultimately driving his family apart.

As apprentices, Sunpaw, Cinnamonpaw and Weaselpaw still remained semi-close. They spent time together where they could and greeted one another when they woke up and before they went to bed. Their warrior ceremony marked a change in their lives however. Cinnamonpaw became CinnamonNose, and she took her duty seriously and thus, never really hung around her siblings. Weaselpaw became Weaseltail and he quickly changed form typical apprentice to a charmer. The tom spent his evening wooing his female (and male) clanmates and became a stranger to his sisters who disapproved of his behavior. Lastly, fresh out of her warrior ceremony, newly named Sunglow.. got a mate. She had grown up having a small crush on another apprentice by the name of Coyotepaw and he quickly became her mate as a warrior. The two were three moons apart, with Coyotefur being her senior. Nonetheless, they knew what they wanted and so, three moons later.. Sunglow gave birth to her kits. Reedkit, Rosekit, Cardinalkit and Poppykit. She was ecstatic and would wait, and wait...and wait for Coyotefur to return from patrol to see his new kits but.. He never did. Nor did the rest of the patrol actually. According to a search party, the small patrol was attacked by a few foxes. The result? Casualities of the entire patrol. There wasn't enough cats to fight off the foxes and the cat who had attempted to run to get help was followed and attacked on the way. On the patrol was also Redtalon, Sunglow's father.

Losing her mate caused her to be a little paranoid and as such she worries a lot more for her clanmates and kits. She has since raised her kits, all while wondering if she may one day get a new mate or whether she simply won't.

Roleplay things
Plot Ideas? I kind of want her to find a mate while her kits are still young and have them try to like.. chase him off or something. I'd really want something like that is it, personally, seems really amusing to me.

OTHER
the Code
x

d3ee3791517e024cb0ed66e5b0a79eb3.jpg

*:・゚✦ Mapleswirl
—— I don't want my life to be meaningless. I know i wont become leader, i know i wont become deputy, but i still want my life to matter- is that too much to ask? *:・゚✦
Past Names —Marble
NAME ORIGIN —His coat color, plus the swirling of his tabby marks.
AGE —22 moons
Rank —Warrior
GENDER —Tom
SEXUALITY —Bisexual, female lean.
CRUSH — Open
MATE Holly
FAMILY — Brother named Jasper whos in the clan (he chose to not take a suffix), plus his only kit, Flintpaw.
FRIENDS — Open.
ENEMIES — Also open.

PERSONALITY
Maple isn't the typical young warrior one might expect. He's been able to mature alot due to his past and having a son at a young age. However, the one trait that has stuck with Maple throughout his life as a kittypet and up until now as a warrior.. Is probably his fear of his life never meaning anything. He craves for recognition and acceptance, desperately wanting validity for his actions and wanting to feel he's accepted by not only his clan but his son for whom he is. The tom isn't very observant, often over looking key things and this is a major tribute to his craving of recognition and acceptance as he often overlooked it when cats offered him what he wanted. Maple isn't a bright cat, he isn't brave, but he is loyal. He's willing to lay his life down for those he cares for and, with the clan having been what rescued his son from potential death? He'd gladly lay his life down to protect it. Because of this, Maple does know his own faults. He knows where his strengths are, where his weaknesses lie, and tries hard to work around them so as to be the warrior he strives to be.

Digging a little deeper, Maple has immense fear regarding his son, fearing his kit loathes him for his choices or hates him in someway and not really being able to read him to tell whether that idea is right or wrong. He works a bit too hard as a result, wanting his son to look up to him rather than despise him and so, to make up for his previous actions with Holly, he overworks himself as a warrior to make up for it, vowing that he wont let his kit or his clanmates meet a fate like her's.

History
Once named Marble, this tom was born as a Kittypet. He was raised to 5 moons and was soon introduced to his first mate, Holly. She was adopted and the two were quick to become friends. Marble and Holly were only a year and a month old when Holly found out she was pregnant. Things went along smoothly, kits were on their way, holly and him were both healthy. Holly would give birth.. but only to one kit. She was sad at only having had one kit, but they figured they'd have plenty of time left together to have others. So, the two decided to name him in a theme with Marble and thus, he was named Flint. A few moons would pass, Flint was now 2 moons old. He was growing fast and their owners had so far made no plans to get rid of him- good news for Holly and Marble as that meant they'd be able to watch him grow.. Fast forward two more moons, Flint is now four moons, holly and Marble are now 20 moons. They'd wake to an odd smell filling their twoleg nest, The cats realizing very quickly what was going on... A fire. Marble was quick to fetch Holly who in turn grabbed her son, nudging him along and urging him to move quickly and carefully. Marble would quickly scout a safe place for them to leave, the cats escaping through the back door which was open just enough for them to squeeze through. They rushed outside, the cats afraid for their owners but knowing that they feared for one another more. Marble led them off into the woods, deciding they'd need to rest someplace until morning as being out in the open would make them targets. They'd take refuge under the roots of an old tree. In the morning, Holly would admit she felt a little off, that breathing was a little difficult but brush it off as the smoke just stuffing her nose up. Worried, Marble suggested they return but she rejected the idea, claiming she didn't wish to return to the nest either in fear there was nothing to return to. So, with great hesitation from Marble.. they set off further into the woods. A ways into their travel, Holly would begin to cough, the feline needing to take a break from walking as she continuously hacked and coughed, stopping eventually and beginning to wheeze with each breath. Marble inquired whether she was alright and she brushed him off, claiming she was and urging them to continue walking. They'd soon settle down for the night once more, Marble going off to hunt while Holly stayed with Flint. He'd return to find Holly tussling with a fox who had come to prey upon the weakened cat and her kit. Marble was about to join in, when she began to urge him to take flint and make a run for it. He at first told her no but she admitted with sorrow that she was ill, that she had inhaled too much smoke... and that Flint had likely as well. She continues to say that she was left at the twoleg nest but had memories of her father, her mother and.. a clan. She admitted she barely remembered where but knew they were possibly close, so, she urged him to go find them and to get flint the help he needed instead of wasting time trying to fight off the fox with her which could instead kill all of them. The feline was about to snap at him to run but was stopped quick when the fox took the opportunity to finally attack her, grabbing her by her throat. With time running out, Marble hastily pulled his kit to his paws and nudged him to run ahead, They had barely taken a few steps away when the fox began to yelp, his mate barely fighting out of the grip of the fox. Using every last bit of strength she had, she managed to successfully hold the fox's attention long enough for Marble and Flint to escape.

Marble and Flint would eventually stumble into the clan's territory, where Marble would soon Meet holly's Father, and older tom by the name of BearJaw who would tell him about why Holly was left at the twoleg nest. Apparently, her mother wasn't a nice cat, and would take her aggression out on the kits as a result? All but one kit passed and that was Holly. Fearing for his kit's life, Bearjaw took her in the middle of the night to live with the twolegs, framing her death on his mate so she would finally be exiled for her deeds and he'd later announce to the clan alongside the leader at the time (ratstar) that his mate poisoned their other kits. The clan, which had previously assumed he had been responsible, made sure that she was never allowed near the camp again.

Roleplay things
Plot Ideas?
Maybe Holly ends up being alive and barely survived the attack? Maybe she was found by another loner who she ended up becoming mates with and they end up being brought to the clan where she ends up seeing Mapleswirl again? Maybe things move further where she questions whether she wants to stay with her mate, or return to being Mapleswirl's?
tumblr_n7t8tvu3XI1snjv1ko1_1280.png

*:・゚✦ Paleflower
—— My name? Well the first part is in reference to my fur.. the flower? ah, well.. I had an odd habit of stopping to sniff flowers as an apprentice.. Ehehe~ *:・゚✦

Past Names —Palekit, Palepaw
NAME ORIGIN —Her light cream fur and her pale tabby stripes. Her suffix however is from her time as an apprentice where she would stop while on patrols or while training just to sniff the flowers around her.
AGE —28 moons
Rank —Warrior
GENDER —Shecat
SEXUALITY —Heterosexual
CRUSH —Open
MATE —open
FAMILY — Her mother was a loner named Wheat (status unknown), and her father was a loner named Rye (Status unknown). Adoptive parents are Appleshine and Oatwhisker. Her siblings are Softpetal and Tigerleap
FRIENDS — Open
ENEMIES — Open

PERSONALITY
PaleFlower is the sweet cat you'd expect from her name. She's loyal, has a long fuse and is a rather cool and collected cat. However, she isn't the most talkative. She is speaks when she wants and will sometimes be utterly silent. Because of this, many cats often consider her hard to read and to get close to. Paleflower isn't the bravest of cats, she's more likely to run from a fight and is a bit sensitive but tries her hardest to determine whether what someone has said was meant to be hurtful or not, but sometimes she fails to figure that out. When the shecat does speak, most don't expect the eloquence she has, her near manipulative way with words is surprising to many and is likely to charm a few cats. Paleflower is a fatalist, believing that all events are inevitable, so one’s choices and actions make no difference. Because of this, she tries her best to be honest and can be a little selfish as she believes that no matter what bad things will happen and good things may follow. Paleflower is the type to stop and smell the flowers, she likes to live her life out and experience everything as one never knows when their time is up.

History
Born outside the clan to a pair of loners who did not quite want her but had family in-clan who wanted kits but could not conceive, Palekit and her siblings were given to their adoptive parents - Appleshine who was her mother's sister, and appleshine's mate, Oatwhisker. The kits grew up never knowing of their parents and from the start believed that Appleshine and Oatwhisker were their parents. With how similar Appleshine looked to Softkit and how Tigerleap looked like Oatwhisker, the kits never thought otherwise. However, as they grew into apprenticehood another apprentice began to tease them about being adopted, claiming they heard from their parents that Appleshine and Oatwhisker couldn't have kits so they adopted them. With this, the now apprentice aged cats became upset, and would question Appleshine and Oatwhisker. Their 'parents' understood why they were upset and informed them that they were in fact adopted, going on to explain that their real parents loved them but were not capable of caring for kits and as a result, decided to leave them in her (appleshine's) capable paws as she had also really wanted kits but could not have her own. The trio were at first very upset about not being told before, but grew to understand their decision and eventually all became normal.

At 9 moons, Palepaw would go through the loss of her Sister, Softpaw, during an attack by foxes. The young apprentice was running back to camp to inform the clan when she was attacked. The result was the young cat being murdered but, the leader saw her sacrifice as worthy or her warrior name and so she was named postmortem as Softpetal. Palepaw and Tigerpaw would sit vigil with Oatwhisker for not only Softpetal, but Appleshine, who had been apart of the patrol as well. Palepaw and Tigerpaw would go on to become PaleFlower and Tigerleap, with both of them still remaining very close. Oatwhisker would take his two adoptive children on a patrol, the two unaware he was planning to introduce them to their real parents. However, things would not go as plan as they would need to cross into the twoleg territory where her parents hung out to get food. And for that, they had to cross a twoleg path. Paleflower made it across and so did Oatwhisker but, Tigerleap wasn't so fortunate. He was almost across when a car came, the tom freezing in fear but a moment before it was too late, he was shoved out of the way, Oatwhisker instead taking his place. The two were horrified, more so to find he hadn't been killed. Relief was quick to come but they realized the tom's injuries were severe, with time running out, Tigerleap rushed back to camp to fetch help. Paleflower was unaware of two cats approaching, they were recognized by Oatwhisker who then urged his daughter to look. She did, and was shocked to see her real parents approaching. Her mother looked very similar to her and her father looked very close to Softpetal. Her parents greeted her and soon looked to Oatwhisker before coming to help Paleflower pull him off the road. Her brother would return, medicine cat and warriors in tow. They accessed Oatwhisker's injury, learning he had a few broken ribs, a broken tail, and a twisted leg. The medicine cat was about to urge the warriors to bring him back when Wheat proposed a second idea, she would inform Oatwhisker that the twolegs could potentially get him the help he needs and, in a few moons, he would be able to return to his duties without issue rather than heal partially and still not be the warrior he once was. Oatwhisker hesitated but looked to his kits momentarily before nodding in agreement. And so, PaleFlower and Tigerleap would say their goodbyes leaving. It'd be approximately 10 moons later they'd see their father again, the tom slowly walking into camp with Wheat and Rye guiding him. His tail was gone but, he was able to walk.

In the last four moons, Paleflower has had to deal with the loss of her brother, who died fighting off a coyote that got into camp and was attacking the nursery.

Roleplay things
Plot Ideas?
none at the moment.
cea2fc859ba12959429cc074b7722dce.jpg

*:・゚✦ Reedkit
—— Smarts aren't what make a good warrior. It's ability. I can assure you - i have the ability to lay you out. *:・゚✦
Past Names —N/a
Future Names —Reedpaw/ReedRunner
NAME ORIGIN —Named for his dark brown fur and his thin tail which almost resembles a reed. Will gain his warrior suffix as a result of his agility.
AGE —4 moons
Rank —Kit
GENDER —Tom
SEXUALITY —Not decided yet.
CRUSH —N/a
MATE —N/a
FAMILY — His mother is Sunglow, his father is Coyotefur, and his siblings are Poppykit, Cardinalkit and rosekit.
FRIENDS —His siblings, currently.
ENEMIES — None at the moment.

PERSONALITY
Reedkit is, at current, a young impressionable kit. He's not had room for much growing but right off the bat- he was quite the rambunctious one. He's a fast kit, and has energy reserves that impress his mother and ornerystar alike. The kit is hyperactive, and can't seem to focus much on one thing for long before he's itching to move. The kit has a protective nature over his siblings and this will only solidify as he gets older, the tom openly challenging other toms that seem to threaten his siblings and it will no doubt be Reed who comes out on top. He's confident, having no doubt in his ability to lay you out flat if the need comes. Admittedly, he isn't the sharpest cat, and with that most underestimate him but fail to realize that just because he isn't the smartest- doesn't mean you can easily push him around or out-wit him. He has a mind for battle and will definitely not hesitate to prove it. Reed is loyal, holding his clan and family above himself and because of this as a warrior he's bound to be given battles where he'll throw himself at the enemy blindly in rage over his siblings being attacked. He has an amazing sense of humor and doesn't get offended no matter if something is said and is meant as an insult. He'll laugh it off, then proceed to threaten whomever said it that if they say it to one of his sibilngs they'll regret it immediately. If one had to describe Reed as a warrior it'd be done in three words "Intimidating, Large and Tough". Reed is large, standing taller than his siblings and weighing a little more than his brother and sisters, he's a large cat. His size combined with his tough 'i'll murder you if you offend my sister' personality and you have one intimidating cat. Nonetheless, He can be sweet. His tough facade is just to push away those whom may harm his siblings, and under that is a loving brother who just wants to make sure his siblings don't get hurt or meet a fate like their father.

History
Check sunglow for he has yet to form his own history.

Adoptables
Cat's for adoption! Want to play a cat with history in the clan already? Or adopt a kitten? Look no further!
Smokecloud - 45 moons, Ornerystar's sister, all-grey.
Silverlight - 13 moons, Ornerystar's neice + Nightwing's daughter. silver tabby.
Weaseltail - 19 moons, Sunglow and CinnamonNoses' Brother, uncle to Reedkit/Rosekit/Cardinalkit/Poppykit. Light brown tom.
Cinnamonnose - 19 moons, Sunglow and Weaseltails' sister, aunt to Reedkit/rosekit/cardinalkit/poppykit. light brown tabby shecat.
Mimi - 17 moons, the kittypet sister of Hailstorm, mostly white shecat with patches of black.
Tigerstripe - 68 moons, parents are Bearfang [father] and Doestep [mother], his brother is Tigerstripe.
Flintpaw - 6 moons, parents are Mapleswirl and Holly.
Oatwhisker - 50 moons, adoptive father of Softpetal, Tigerleap, and Paleflower. Mate was Appleshine..
Pebblestep - Male, 80 moons, warrior, brown curly fur. Willowdapple and Nightfrost's father. mate was Littlebeam, other kits were Creamkit and Honeykit.
Nightfrost - Male, 40 moons, warrior, black fur with white spots. Willowdapple's brother.

Last edited:
Chatting + plotting thread will come soon. All my Apps are up so we are (officially) open and accepting applications.

So quick edit, This is where you can post applications. just copy the one shown in the main post and post away.

Last edited:
[/center]
Bluecatinbowl-35faa8263cb5493b993f11cb7c5a4fa2.jpg

*:・゚✦ Fogpaw
—— If you smiled more, you'd be just like the sun! Then sunflowers would turn to you~ *:・゚✦

Past Names —Rupert
NAME ORIGIN —fur color
AGE —10 moons
Rank —warriors apprentice
GENDER —male
SEXUALITY —apprentice
CRUSH —open
MATE —none
FAMILY —A pair of kittypets he doesn't recall
FRIENDS —open
ENEMIES —open

PERSONALITY
Fogpaw is fairly lax and very easy-going tom. Not alot seems to bother him, and he's good at brushing things off. He has a thing for treating every cat in the clan the same, regardless of age. He talks to them as though their his friends, and even if it might be considered disrespectful to speak like that to those older then him, he usually says, 'well if you treat others the way you want to be treated, I should treat others like a friend since that's the way I'd want to be treated'.

Speaking of, Fogpaw has a bit of a mouth. He's often one to talk back, and depending on the situation, it can be considered disrespectful. He will voice his thoughts even if they aren't asked of him. He has a habit of playfully teasing others as well, though usually knows when to stop. There are times when he might go too far, but he always apologizes. He's simple, and is willing to accept it if he's wrong, even if he doesn't verbally admit it.

While he's all of those things, he is reliable. If something is asked of him, he will do it. He's a hardworker for the most part, though won't push himself into exhaustion. He won't go above and beyond, but won't do the bare minimum either. Sorta in the middle, with him putting in a touch more effort then usual. He likes to consider himself thoughtful and adaptable due to his past that's thrown him into different situations so new things do throw him off, but he always adjusts quickly. He pushes out a positive personality, because being negative about everything and sulky has never helped him before.

History
Fogpaw was not born into clan life. Infact, he's one hundred percent a kittypet. The twoleg that owned his parents sold all the kittens, so Fogpaw has no memory of either his mother,father or siblings. Partly because he was young, and the other part was because the twoleg sold them before they should've been, and he had yet to be off his mothers milk.

Thankfully Fogpaw was handed off to twolegs that cared for him, naming him Rupert. He was content with life, adopting a very lazy and carefree nature since anything he wanted, he had. Then the time came in which his twolegs were moving. While they were moving boxes outside, he wandered out for a walk which led to him fleeing from a neighbors dog. He managed to climb a tree and stayed there until dark, and climbed down, making his way back home.

Sadly his twolegs had left him after searching the block for him. Though he stuck around for a few days, hoping they'd come back. They didn't, and Fogpaw - who could not hunt for himself - eventually starved. On the brink of death, he was found by a rouge named Minx who was kind enough to feed him. For a moon the two roamed the streets together, and Fogpaw thought life would calm down.

That didn't happen sadly, and on a hunt, a fox attacked the duo. They ran two ways, Minx leading the fox away. Sadly the two did not find eachother. Fogpaw ended up wandering rather close to Streamclan and was taken pity on from how young and tired he looked. He took the name Fogpaw, discarding his old one and past life.

Roleplay things
Plot Ideas?

Ahhhh idk? Might be cute for him and Minx to meet again, but who knows?

OTHER
the Code:
Cute little kitties

[/center]

*:・゚✦ Minx
—— Sometimes life throws stuff at you. You can choose to lay down and cry, or get up again *:・゚✦

Past Names —none
NAME ORIGIN —will be explained in backstory
AGE — thirty six moons
Rank — loner
GENDER — male
SEXUALITY — bisexual
CRUSH — open
MATE —currently none
FAMILY —He had a mother named Misha and a father named Lynx. He also had a younger sister Lis
FRIENDS —open
ENEMIES —open

PERSONALITY
Many moons of being alone and mostly dependent on himself to survive has turned Minx to a hardy tom, one forced to grow up faster then he would've liked, thrown into the world that was harsh and unforgiving. Even if that's bad, it's turned him into someone who can get things done with a practiced ease, and is usually ready to tackle just about anything. He's quick thinking and has taught himself to be ready for just about anything that's thrown at him.

Minx is a bit rough around the edges. Not totally nice, but not totally mean either. He's got a tense and slightly hostile personality, but once a cat is not perceived as a threat, he does calm down. Sarcastic but caring. While he doesn't openly say that he cares about some cat, he implies it in his actions. It's usually small things, like catching prey they like, or letting them talk about anything to them.

He's sorta one that is a believer in tough love, knowing that if you're soft with others, they'll never truly grow. Sometimes cats need a little push, and Minx has always been one to provide it to others. His mood depends on the time. If it's quiet and peaceful he's a lot more nice, maybe even dishing out some sarcastic teasing remarks. Though if the days been bad and he's edging his hunger with water, he's bound to be a lot less nice, bristling and snappy.

He does have a bit of a soft spot for those younger then them, since they remind him of his sister who sadly died.

History
It started with his mother. She was a cat bred for show, her rich twolegs wanting a trophy cat. She was called Misha and while not treated badly, wasn't really treated good either. She was fed and such, though her twolegs rarely paid much attention to her unless guests were over, where she'd get shown off. One day she was roaming the garden and met Lynx. In exchange for food, she'd listen to his stories of the wild before leaving. The two fell in love and had two cats. Misha was ecstatic, having always wanted kits. Though Lynx didn't really want them, he stayed with Misha for her sake.

Her twolegs were furious when they noticed her belly getting bigger and saw her slip out to meet Lynx. They were quick to shoo Lynx away, getting a dog. Though Misha snuck out once more, running away. She met up with Lynx, and the two became strays together. She gave birth to two cats, one male and one female. Combing the two of their names, she came up with Minx and Lis.

Life seemed to be going good for the cats, though Misha's twolegs tracked her down, taking her back home. Though Lynx managed to get away with the kits. It was a struggle with Lynx since he lost his mate and was left with kits he didn't even want. He became snappy and left one day when the kits were sleeping. Around that time they were apprenticed aged, and had little hunting experience. Minx was a better hunter then his sister, and tried to catch enough for them both. Though it wasn't enough in the winter and sadly, Lis was not strong enough to make it.

Minx buried her and carried on, knowing that he still needed to care for himself. He lived many moons alone, and one day found a tom that looked close to death. Remembering his own sister, he nurtured the tom - who was named Rupert - back to health and allowed the other to travel with him. Him and Rupert were hunting one day, when a fox attacked them. Minx led the fox away, and got to safety by wading through the water. Though he has yet to see Rupert again/

Roleplay things
Plot Ideas?

No clue tbh-

OTHER
the Code:
Cute little kitties

It was such a sad day. Clouds filled the sky, and fog covered the ground. The air was damp, and the little feline could feel their coat collect the moisture from the air as bees do with pollen. Even fluffing out their gray tabby coat did nothing to warm them up, a feeling of being cold surrounding them. Perhaps there was a cloud encased around them, one that had drifted from the sky and wrapped around them. The thought was amusing, causing a small smile to dart over the cats muzzle for a moment. Well, if that was true..they hoped the cloud would go away soon. Wet fur was very unpleasant, and they had been out here long enough that their fur stuck to their body, like they had went for a swim. Light seemed to fill the area, and the fog seemed to race away from it. Eyes flickering up, they saw the sun peeking out, yellow body waving shyly. The tabby smiled fondly,wishing their cloud goobye

Ahh done! Hope their ok^^

1f9a3985ed.jpg

*:・゚✦ CARDINALKIT / CARDINALPAW / CARDINALFLAME
—— SCREAM if you wanna, SHOUT if you need, just let it GO *:・゚✦

Past Names —N/A
NAME ORIGIN For his red-tinged fur and eventually, for his fiery spirit
AGE —4 moons
Rank —Kit
GENDER —Cisgender male
SEXUALITY —Heterosexual
CRUSH —N/A
MATE —N/A
FAMILY Coyotefur [father], Sunglow [mother], Poppykit [sister], Reedkit [brother], Rosekit [sister], Hollyberry [aunt], Cinnamonnose [aunt], Weaseltail [uncle], Mothwing [grandmother], Redtalon [grandfather]
FRIENDS —His siblings
ENEMIES —N/A

PERSONALITY
Cardinalkit possesses an impassioned spirit full of mettle and mischief. Despite his young age, his budding disposition is already displaying signs that the tom-kit will grow into a defiant, determined feline with a resilient willpower and ambitious zeal. He is almost foolishly courageous, invariably searching for something new to experience or discover, though this curiosity teeters on the border of recklessness and genuine bravery. He is playful and comedic, not the most loyal to rules, or perhaps simply enticed by the thrill of getting in trouble. He tends to be short tempered and narrow sighted, with somewhat of a one-track mind and inattention to details that also contributes to his constant discipline. Yet, many of these traits are rooted in a profound compassion- emotions are experienced wholly and profoundly within the young tom, which sometimes blurs the line between right and wrong. He is family-oriented and committed to his loved ones, despite his constant acting out-of-line, and is determined to make them proud.

History
Cardinalkit was born to Sunglow and Coyotefur in Streamclan, and has yet to develop a larger history.

Roleplay things
N/A

beetlepaw's ears flickered as the morning song of stirring cats flitted through the entrance of the infirmary and charmed the young tomcat like a snake out of his sleep. groggily, he lifted his head off his white paws and blinked open round golden eyes, watching the world fall into place around him. the room still seemed to be caught in the night's obstinate grasp, the thick, hanging shadows pierced only by a few sparse swords of sunlight. the battle may seem to lean in the night's favor now, but beetlepaw knew it would only be a short matter of time before the sun assumed victory, and the day was undeniably upon the clan. he parted his maw slightly, drawing in a deep breath. the air was crisp and somewhat chilled, weighed down by a thick perfume of diverse, herbal aromas; even though he was still rather fresh into his training, he could start to name some specific scents floating in the mix. he smiled discreetly, a flicker of pride and excitement born at the thought. it never got old, this daily reminder of where he was, and who he was training to become. staggering to his feet, the apprentice unfurled his stocky body in a long, luxurious stretch, dislodging whatever lingering drowsiness still clung to his physique, and flicked it off in a brisk shake. he then sat back in his nest and began to groom his soft dark brown tabby-and-white pelt, smoothening the sleep-ruffled hairs under his tongue to prepare himself for the day. just as he was wrapping up, fussing over the final details of his whiskers, beetlepaw's ears twitched again at the sound of approaching paw-steps. he twisted around, catching sight of a small frame bumbling towards the infirmary and calling out his mentor, dawnfrost's, name. another smile warmed onto his face as he recognized honeykit. i should say hi, he thought, though an instinctive doubt struck him. she's looking for dawnfrost, though; maybe she doesn't want to talk to me. the young tom quickly shook his head to shake the second thought. it couldn't nearly be that serious, he had to tell himself. plus, kits weren't nearly as judgmental as others- he was sure honeykit wouldn't mind chatting! before he could convince himself otherwise, the dark brown tabby tom rose to his paws and faced the entrance, mewing, "good morning, honeykit!"

OTHER
the Code:
Answer

74ffe9e5317dfc21325d3b23c5339e02.jpg

*:・゚✦ MOONKIT / MOONPAW / MOONFROST
—— you are the DAWN of a NEW DAY that's WAKING *:・゚✦

Past Names —Moonkit
NAME ORIGIN — The circular white locket on her chest, which very much resembled a full moon.
AGE —8 moons
Rank — Apprentice
GENDER — Cisgender female
SEXUALITY — Pansexual
CRUSH — Open
MATE — N/A
FAMILY — Ornerystar [father], Ivytangle [mother], Duskpaw [brother], Smokecloud [aunt], Silverlight [cousin]
FRIENDS — Duskpaw
ENEMIES — Open

PERSONALITY
Moonpaw is reserved, independent she-cat with an enigmatic air. She possesses a sharp eye that allows her an observant, critical nature, and an astounding ability to notice the fine details of matters. Her intelligence partners well with her industrious spirit, defining her as a quick learner who can often be found searching for some sort of extra duty to fulfill. She is empathetic and has a knack for comprehending the subtle signs of someone's emotions, though her compassion really only thrives in private settings. Socially, she is rather quite aloof. Moonpaw's heart is very much guarded, accessible mainly by her immediate family, as a result of her mother's brutal and abrupt death; she seems perpetually nervous, constantly looking over her shoulder in fear of stumbling into the same fate as Ivytangle. This inherent caution bleeds into every area of her life, developing an intense phobia of being alone anywhere, and a rather debilitating separation anxiety. When she is comfortable around others, a more relaxed, warmer aspect of her nature comes through- but really, only her family has ever witnessed this.

History
Moonpaw's kit-hood was relatively untouched, aside from her mother's seemingly constant worry over her family's security. While she was invariably more quiet than other cats, the young she-kit had a bright and bubbly personality, and was far more outgoing than she currently is. Moonpaw was innately attuned to Ivytangle's emotions, and was often there to comfort and support her mother. When she became an apprentice, she was immensely excited, and forwarded all her excited energy towards her training. However, upon her mother's sudden murder, Moonpaw's personality did a full 180º. She became introverted and skittish, her mind beginning to sharpen so as to notice everything that could possibly pose a threat, and thus fortify her security. While she was always close to her family, she is arguably inseparable from them now. While part of her hopes to return to that former warm personality, as of right now, Moonpaw cannot imagine her life without this overarching fear that she may lose it at any given moment.

Roleplay things
I'd love to see her break out of this nervous nature eventually! But I have no specific ideas yet to catalyze this character development.

OTHER
the Code:
Pretty Little Kitties

B9PFbodJKAx-png__700.jpg

*:・゚✦ TALONHEART
—— LIFE wouldn't be so precious DEAR, if there NEVER was an END *:・゚✦

Past Names — Talonkit, Talonpaw
NAME ORIGIN — From his gentle, nurturing soul
AGE — 68 moons
Rank — Warrior
GENDER — Cisgender male
SEXUALITY — Heterosexual
CRUSH — Open
MATE — Open
FAMILY Bearfang [father], Doestep [mother], Tigerstripe [brother]
FRIENDS — Open
ENEMIES — Open

PERSONALITY
Talonheart is essentially the definition of a gentle giant. Despite the initially intimidating impression his grand stature inspires, it does not take long for one to realize he is an undeniable softie. He possesses a humorous, compassionate and nurturing nature that creates the idea this burly warrior could never hurt a fly (though, with such a muscular, large build and training, he certainly could). He is a lax, easy-going fellow with an almost irritating patience; he rarely is pushed to anger, and can laugh at even the most upsetting of life's inconveniences. He has an optimistic perspective, and never really seems to take much of life too seriously- though this can cause the tomcat to appear unengaged, or even lazy at times. Talonheart is a gregarious and supportive, an open-minded soul whose inviting demeanor often welcomes others to open up to him, and his mellow personality makes it easy to facilitate honest, even deep conversation. However, this lighthearted and genial causes the warrior to be somewhat of a push-over, and too accommodating or understanding towards those who do wrong. He is protective, as well, of those he loves- which can blind him from seeing their true natures.

History
Talonheart was born into the Clan to Bearfang and Doestep, alongside his brother Tigerstripe (adoptable!). The two were raised to be fierce warriors much like their father, but Talonheart never really adopted his ambitious, intense disposition. Rather, he took more after his mother, who was far more nurturing and cordial. This caused many disputes with his father, who figured his son to be too soft and complacent. Thus, in response, the warrior picked up his lax nature, choosing to not take matters so seriously, to avoid getting to ruffled by his father's criticism. He is close with his brother, though failed to engage a similar relationship with his father- which he still regrets mildly today, as both his parents have passed. His mother died of green-cough, while his father was slain on a patrol attacked by foxes (if this is okay, Kiri1109 Kiri1109 !).

Roleplay things
Open for any plots with him!

Roleplay sample here? It's optional, don't worry if you don't want to. Minimum is at least 5 lines.

OTHER
the Code:
Pretty little kitties

Last edited:
Jumping on that Duskpaw and Rosekit adopt. They look like fun!

Also original cats incoming. Is it okay if I make my own adoptable cats and lay down a claim on the deputy role as well?

I decided I wanted to do Med Cat instead. More sheets will be added to this post as I work on them...

7f1c6007-506a-49e7-a8b0-7ca02054555d-jpeg.438868

*:・゚✦ CLOUDGAZER
—— Light on the treetops, stars dance in the breeze. They sing to me, in my sleep - they tell me of you. *:・゚✦

Past Names — Cloudkit, Cloudpaw
NAME ORIGIN — Cloudgazer got his name from his white pelt and his odd-colored eyes, which are slightly crossed.
AGE — 55 moons
RANK — Medicine Cat
GENDER — Cis male
SEXUALITY — Asexual
CRUSH — None
MATE — None
FAMILY — His mother was a warrior named Brighthop and his father was a loner by the name of Shade. Cloudgazer is the only survivor of a three-kit litter.
FRIENDS — Open
ENEMIES — Open

PERSONALITY
Cloudgazer is a hard cat to pin down. He speaks cryptically but always seems to have an air of clarity about him, as if he can look through you and into your soul. On good days, he's liable to give you life-changing advice and set your paws on the correct path. On bad days, he'll be constantly lost in a fantasy and, while able to physically work and heal as needed, will spout nonsensical lines that seem to have nothing to do with each other. The kicker is that it's virtually impossible to tell what days are his good days and what days are his bad. Cloudgazer has heard many contrasting ideas about his ramblings, anything from pointless babbling to lines of prophecy direct from Starclan. Nonetheless, the tom has never been dissuaded from attempting to make friends with anyone who seems willing. Open and accepting of everyone, Cloudgazer prioritizes healing over everything else, even willing to sneak away from camp to go heal enemies if the need arises. A peaceful soul who abhors fighting and refuses to partake in battle, Cloudgazer is often viewed with controversy, but no one can dispute that his heart is in the right place.

History
Brighthop's pregnancy was a confusing affair. Cats in the clan had observed Brighthop leaving camp in the middle of the night prior to her becoming a queen, but none had ever managed to follow her, or even lay eyes on her supposed mate. So, when Brighthop claimed she had been spending nights with a tom named Shade, there was no evidence to prove otherwise. No one had ever scented the loner's presence on the territory, and every attempt to track Brighthop had failed when she reached the snowy mountains in the north. Cloudkit was born the middle of a litter of three in early leaf-fall, his elder and younger siblings being stillborn. He had inherited his pure white coat from his mother, whereas his siblings had come out black and black with white spots, respectively. Despite the loss of two kits, Brighthop remained optimistic and raised Cloudkit with all the love and affection she had.

Cloudkit's first leafbare was an unusually harsh one. The young tom had made a habit of blending into the snowbanks that gathered near the edges of camp and leaping out of them at any passing cat, usually ending in a play fight if the cat was an apprentice, before slinking off to find another snowbank to stage the same surprise attack from. He often also pounced on the snowflakes and slid over the icy stream in the middle of camp, and overall was showing great promise for when he would become an apprentice. In the middle of leafbare, a large and unexpected storm rolled through. One night, despite falling asleep next to his mother, Cloudkit was gone the next morning. The fresh snow had covered up any pawprints and scents, leaving no way to tell who or what had taken Cloudkit. Distraught and anxious, Brighthop urged most of the clan to go out and look for Cloudkit, but by the time the sun was setting, there was no trace of him. A mourning ceremony was to be held for the lost kit, but just as the clan was settling down, a clatter of rocks alerted them to a presence at the entrance to camp. There was Cloudkit, scrabbling down the side of the ravine.

Needless to say, he received a harsh scolding about going out of camp, not only at night but in the middle of a blizzard. When asked why he left, though, he only responded with "they called me". Many rumors circulated that leafbare, especially once it became apparent that he was blind in one eye, the eye that remained blue rather than turning green like the other. From that night on, Cloudkit talked oddly, moved like a stiff breeze was constantly pushing him, and had a slight cross to his eyes. He showed little interest in his prior leaping and pouncing games, preferring to spend hours upon end gazing into the icy stream or the sky above. It was then his mother realized that whatever happened while he had been out of camp, had rendered him unable to become a warrior. He was quickly put upon the path of a Medicine Cat, and hasn't looked back since.

Roleplay things
Cloudgazer could receive a prophecy at some point, perhaps it would lead to the formation of another clan.

Minkstripe's claws ached. He'd held onto that branch with his life. Climbing up the thickest tree with limbs exhausted from swimming while racing rising waters was not how he wanted to spend the last night. Stars, was it only last night? It felt like a moon ago. The rain had been coming down for so long... His paws were reddened from how much that branch shook and trembled in the wind, and the once-proud warrior padded through his old territory with the meekest of limps, not quite able to keep weight on any foot but not being able to lay down. Was this even Shadowclan territory? It didn't look right, nor did it smell right. "Hello?" he called, doubtful he'd find anyone. The calls continued as he limped along, never loosing their volume nor their doubtful quality.

OTHER
the Code:
Pretty Little Kitties

245861-1600x1066-black-cat-close-up-sitting.jpg

*:・゚✦ DUSKPAW
—— lyrics here *:・゚✦

Past Names — Duskkit
NAME ORIGIN — From his dark pelt.
AGE —8 moons
RANK — Apprentice
GENDER — Tom
SEXUALITY — Pansexual
CRUSH — Open
MATE — Open
FAMILY — Parents are Ornerystar and Ivytangle, sibling is Moonpaw.
FRIENDS — Open
ENEMIES — Open

PERSONALITY
Duskpaw is best described as self-sufficient. If he needs something done, he'll get it done himself. His mother's death has hardened him to a point of not caring much about others' feelings, preferring the direct and honest approach. He's disdainful of cats claiming valor and honor, and will always be pragmatic and realistic with his promises. He does not trust easily and will often require someone prove themselves to him multiple times before he fully trusts them. He does have a soft side to him, however. The only cat so far that is capable of making him show his soft side, the only cat he'll blindly trust, is his sister, Moonpaw. He sees her as his only light in the dark, the only good cat out of a world of evil. He'll do anything to protect her - when he says he'll give his life to protect someone, the only one he's truly being honest to is Moonpaw. He is adverse to Ornerystar, and will openly verbally challenge his father if pushed far enough.

History
From a young age, Duskpaw had always been closer to his mother. Ivytangle had taken care of him and his sister, protected them, fed them, played with them. From his perspective, Ornerystar, then Orneryheart, had been too wrapped up in Deputy duties to give a rat's tail about his family. So, in return, Duskpaw had always been somewhat weary of Ornerystar. But as a kit, Duskpaw had no proof beyond a hunch to justify his feelings. One day, he overheard a conversation between Ivytangle and Orneryheart. "Don't worry - I will protect you with my life." "I knew you'd say that.. But-" Ordneryheart had cut her off when the leader called for him and she would sigh, watching him leave. Not much later that day, as Duskpaw was emerging from the apprentice den after a late nap, he suddenly dropped the the ground, wary of another presence nearby. He scanned the clearing, and looked on in horror as he spotted his mother's unmoving body in the clearing. Duskpaw had no clue how long he'd stayed there, staring, until his father's patrol returned to camp. The rest of the night of her vigil went by in a blur, but he recalled a distinct feeling. Anger, rage, betrayal. Ornerystar had promised to protect Ivytangle with his life, and he had failed. From then on, Duskpaw felt nothing but contempt for his father.

Roleplay things
I can see Duskpaw's character arc going two directions - either he reconciles with Ornerystar or doesn't. In either case, I'd like to see a lot of conflict come from his active dislike towards Ornerystar. Perhaps if they don't reconcile, Duskpaw can split off and make his own clan? Or start a revolution within Streamclan? Or perhaps Moonpaw can talk him down..?

OTHER
the Code:
Pretty Little Kitties

bf91c37add7d5613d44bd161f6254fd3.jpg

*:・゚✦ ROSEKIT
—— TAG, you're IT!! *:・゚✦

Past Names — Rosekit, Rosepaw, Rosethorn
NAME ORIGIN — For her red- and cream-tinged pelt, and later, her sharp tongue.
AGE — 4 moons
Rank — Kit
GENDER — Cis Female
SEXUALITY — Undecided
CRUSH — None
MATE — None
FAMILY — Her grandparents were Redtalon, and Mothwing. Her parents are Sunglow and Coyotefur. Her aunts and uncles are WeaselTail and CinnamonNose, and Hollyberry. Her siblings are Reedkit, Cardinalkit, and Poppykit.
FRIENDS — Open
ENEMIES — Open

PERSONALITY
Despite her young age, Rosekit is already starting to display a delicate and careful personality. More soft-spoken than her littermates, Rosekit is prone to listening in and observing those around her, soaking in information like a piece of dry moss. Her mind is surprisingly sharp, and she is able to pick up on nuances in conversations the adults have, piecing together things she probably shouldn't know and understanding their weight even when the concepts seem far beyond her current grasp. Surprisingly intelligent and sharp-tongued, Rosekit's slowly learning to twist conversations in her favor. Whether that's used for good or evil will remain to be seen.

History
Rosekit was born to Sunglow and Coyotefur in Streamclan, and has yet to develop a larger history.

Roleplay things
Antagonist? Maybe....

OTHER
the Code:
Pretty Little Kitties

Last edited:
1607570765412.png[/img]​
[/center]

*:・゚✦ Littletail
—— Didn't make sense not to live for fun *:・゚✦

Past Names —Littlekit, Littlepaw
NAME ORIGIN —On account of her bobtail.
AGE —25 moons
Rank —Deputy
GENDER —Molly
SEXUALITY —Bi
CRUSH —None so far.
MATE —No one.
FAMILY —Mouseclaw and Acornshade were her mother and father, respectively.
FRIENDS —She definitely considers many of the clan to be her friends.
ENEMIES —None so far.

PERSONALITY
Littletail is a fun and excitable kitty. She is always looking for fun things to do and likes to strike up conversations with her fellow clanmates. If she sees an opportunity to crack a joke or make a pun, she will take it. Littletail is pretty chill and laid back, doesn’t take things very seriously, which isn’t always a good thing. If she thinks something, she'll say it. Littletail prefers to talk things over, see the brighter side. Her main concern is keeping the clan together, keep everyone working as a team. So when things get stressful she'll crack a joke to hopefully lighten the mood. Littletail is always open to hearing cats out, listening to suggestions and ideas. Littletail is almost never down, always moving onto the next thing.

History
Littletail was born to Mouseclaw and Acornshade in their very last litter, as they were getting on a bit. Being the only one who actually made it, Littletail got used to having a lot of attention, a lot of fuss made over her. Not long after Littletail became a warrior, her parents passed due to old age. Mouseclaw first, then Acornshade soon after. Ever since then she's thrown herself into her work, training apprentices and becoming the deputy. She is very proud of her position and knows her parents are proud of her, watching up in Starclan.

Roleplay things
Plot Ideas?

I would like her to make a friend, a really close friend. They get into shenanigans.

OTHER
the Code:
Pretty Little Kitties

Attachments

• 1607570729745.png
    1607570729745.png
    109.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
B13B86B4-0808-4606-8C52-426992F3DA92.jpeg

*:・゚✦ ShimmerPelt
We are all warriors at heart, The code is not just our law, it is our voice, our everything *:・゚✦

Past Names Juniper
NAME ORIGIN From the way the light shimmers off the lighter parts of her pelt when wet or in the moonlight
AGE 37 moons
Rank Warrior
GENDER Female
SEXUALITY Straight
CRUSH None atm
MATE None atm
FAMILY Does not have much recollection of her family before hand as she was brought over as an exotic breed before she escaped and joined streamclan
FRIENDS Open for friendships
ENEMIES Open for rivalries

PERSONALITY
ShimmerPelt is a rather serious feline, she sticks to the code in all things and though usually holds a calm demeanor can show her fury when a situation warrants it. Seen as very strict and pushy but does have a good heart underneath her colder exterior since she does love the cats of the clan and would die to defend them. She holds herself with a noble sense of honor and does her best not to besmirch it.
History
Juniper was born and after only two weeks taken from her mother and spent the next day or so shut into a packing crate until she arrived to a place the two legs called a pet store. Many of them ogled her as she cried for her mother’s sweet and warm embrace. This in turn was replaced with hard bits of dried mush and Luke warm water. She lived like this in her clear boxed prison until a group of two legs took her to their nest. At her first chance after building trust she raced into the woods and spent a week surviving until collapsing into the stream her strength all but spent where she was found by a warrior on patrol and after much rest and even longer trials she was inducted into Streamclan and now stands proudly amongst the other cats proud to be called ShimmerPelt.
Roleplay things
Plot Ideas?

I am up for anything really that would assist with others plot lines and have no problem being the cat that enforces the rules against others dismay. HMU if anyone wants to collaborate.
As for ShimmerPelt herself I would love for her values to be tested. Whether it’s by romance with an enemy, being ordered to break the code, or even saving and caring for a kit from another clan or loner if found. Again I am up for anything as long as it’s within the confines of the role play.

The moons light waned against the clouds as the strands of silver shone brilliantly against her slinking pelt. The cool stone beneath her bracing as the heat of her under belly fought back against it in a clash of warmth. She was stalking silently the sand against her hardened pads softening her movement up towards her prey. The field mouse in question unwary nibbling amongst some reeds for a seed or two. Her eyes trained on the score as she curved her spine and drove her paws into the earth to propel herself forward. It was over in a blinding second the twinkle of full moonlight an iridescent flash as she passed into the open before her fangs ended the creatures life. Her pelt shimmering as she scooped up her kill and turned back towards the dens her name sake still holding true. She was ShimmerPelt a warrior of Streamclan and if she kept this up the clan would eat well tonight.

OTHER
the Code:

Pretty little kitties
Warrior Code
4. Elders, queens, and kits must eat first along with the sick and injured. Apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the clan.
8. The deputy must be at least thirty moons of age and have trained at least one apprentice.
10. After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
11. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats. If trusted, they may be given the choice to join out of respect for the clan's founders.

Last edited:

*:・゚✦ ShimmerPelt
We are all warriors at heart, The code is not just our law, it is our voice, our everything *:・゚✦

Past Names Juniper
NAME ORIGIN From the way the light shimmers off the lighter parts of her pelt when wet or in the moonlight
AGE 37 moons
Rank Warrior
GENDER Female
SEXUALITY Straight
CRUSH None atm
MATE None atm
FAMILY Does not have much recollection of her family before hand as she was brought over as an exotic breed before she escaped and joined streamclan
FRIENDS Open for friendships
ENEMIES Open for rivalries

PERSONALITY
ShimmerPelt is a rather serious feline, she sticks to the code in all things and though usually holds a calm demeanor can show her fury when a situation warrants it. Seen as very strict and pushy but does have a good heart underneath her colder exterior since she does love the cats of the clan and would die to defend them. She holds herself with a noble sense of honor and does her best not to besmirch it.
History
Juniper was born and after only two weeks taken from her mother and spent the next day or so shut into a packing crate until she arrived to a place the two legs called a pet store. Many of them ogled her as she cried for her mother’s sweet and warm embrace. This in turn was replaced with hard bits of dried mush and Luke warm water. She lived like this in her clear boxed prison until a group of two legs took her to their nest. At her first chance after building trust she raced into the woods and spent a week surviving until collapsing into the stream her strength all but spent where she was found by a warrior on patrol and after much rest and even longer trials she was inducted into Streamclan and now stands proudly amongst the other cats proud to be called ShimmerPelt.
Roleplay things
Plot Ideas?

I am up for anything really that would assist with others plot lines and have no problem being the cat that enforces the rules against others dismay. HMU if anyone wants to collaborate.
As for ShimmerPelt herself I would love for her values to be tested. Whether it’s by romance with an enemy, being ordered to break the code, or even saving and caring for a kit from another clan or loner if found. Again I am up for anything as long as it’s within the confines of the role play.

The moons light waned against the clouds as the strands of silver shone brilliantly against her slinking pelt. The cool stone beneath her bracing as the heat of her under belly fought back against it in a clash of warmth. She was stalking silently the sand against her hardened pads softening her movement up towards her prey. The field mouse in question unwary nibbling amongst some reeds for a seed or two. Her eyes trained on the score as she curved her spine and drove her paws into the earth to propel herself forward. It was over in a blinding second the twinkle of full moonlight an iridescent flash as she passed into the open before her fangs ended the creatures life. Her pelt shimmering as she scooped up her kill and turned back towards the dens her name sake still holding true. She was ShimmerPelt a warrior of Streamclan and if she kept this up the clan would eat well tonight.

OTHER
the Code:

Pretty little kitties
Warrior Code

I'm sorry I'm still a bit confused.. I'm new here and is there something I'm missing or am I just being dumb?

Approved! adding cats up shortly. Also yes, medicine cat apprentice is open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back