• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Todd felt like he had hit a dead end, “shit!” He threw his hands up in the air. “What the fuck we gonna do now.” He spat at the ground

She looks to the cyborg before coming to his side, +Well, we should find somewhere to make as our lair.+, staying on the land of her former captors would not be wise and given that the white coats were not willing to let her go, she did not want to test their determination in keeping her as their prisoner.

Todd nods and starts leading in a direction moving fast “Cmon we need to get the fuck out of here.” He muttered and looks back at her, smiling “let’s go I’ll try to take care of you.”

She follows after the cyborg without hesitation and can only wonder to how far they would get before they were pursued, +Yes, of course.+ In being offered to have someone take care of her, she cannot imagine a downside to it...what were those white coats going to do to her, beyond the surface thoughts she had read? Being subjected to tests of her intelligence, speed and pain tolerance had seemed to be all they were thinking about...none of them had any thought of to how she was feeling or cared of what she might be thinking. None of them asked her questions to when she was able to understand, they assumed her some animal and nothing more...she wanted nothing to do with any of the white coats again.

+You have no lair of your own?+, she questioned Todd while running alongside of him and the mansion converted into a experimental lab fell behind them.

Back at the mansion with its underground lair, the scientists are able to free themselves and have to resort in taking care of the dead on their own. They agree that chasing after the drakedrone with it being guarded by the cyborg was not worth their lives, no matter the pay. So, they would begin anew with another beast and dub that the project of a hybrid between dragon and ant was a failure. Perhaps something with less will of its own would be more controllable and useful to the replacement of humans to do dangerous jobs, more 'reliable' than machinery that needed to be cared for too.

Todd nods “I do but..it’s-“ he halts and then nods “not a bad idea, but I’m not sure if you can fit in there..as well as not being seen. People would question to much.” He explained and started to think “with your invisibility wouldn’t you be able to hide for the rest of your life?” He wonders

As the cyborg starts saying something and then suddenly stops at a thought crossing his mind, she stops with him since she did not know where he was leading her.

In being questioned to her 'invisibility', she tilts her head with a confused expression, +I never turned myself invisible...do you mean hiding?+, she had tried keeping herself away from man but he had been sent to find and capture her. Obviously, she had not been hiding very well or humans were more intelligent than she had figured to send something or someone, after her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back