• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Todd sighed roughly “then there’s no other way but by helicopter, it’ll be safe enough for you as long as you cooperate

+No...no, I flew once...the plane crashed!+, she backed away further, +This will crash too!+, now the underground lair sounded like a much safer place to be.

Todd hid one of his hands behind his back, he sighed and beckoned her to him “it won’t be that bad-“ as he approached her he shot her with a tranquilizer, a couple of them suddenly

In her fear to be in the skies again, she had missed his thoughts of intentionally drugging her and thus it allowed him to deliver the sleeping liquid without a problem. She screeched a little in pain and shock of being 'attacked' to when she had not done any intentional harm to him, but she barely gets time to process things beyond that before she finds the world going dark. Within moments, the Drakedrone becomes sluggish and tipsy before completely collapsing from being unconscious...though it is hard to tell when she has no eyelids but her compound eyes are duller than they had been.

Todd ushered the crew on the helicopter foreword and they managed to tie her up, drag her into the helicopter. Todd followed behind and closed the door behind them

The Drakedrone remained unconscious as she was restrained by the crew and then dragged onto the flying vehicle none the wiser. As she was bound by the restraints chosen by the crew, they found her limbs to have ridges that could be used as anchor points and her mandibles remained closed while she slept.

Todd arrived at a secret facility where there was a helipad, they landed and wherever they were taken to had to have been where the wanted to creature

The Facility
The helicopter was greeted by a full crew of scientists eager to collect samples and document the strange beast. The Drakedrone was put into a metal cage and the door locked before it was put onto a large cart with wheels, its restraints removed before the door was locked shut. "Thank you Todd, the money you asked for your fee was deposited as of now.", a man within a black suit shows a tablet to prove this fact, "This creature has been missing for some time."

Todd gives a nod to the stranger and crossed his arms “so it was created..what for?” He asked looking down at the strange creature “will if be safe?”

The man seems amused by Todd's question pertaining to the animal's origin, "It was created to replace human workers of going underground.", once its genetic make-up was sequenced and that would take time. He nods to the crew as they begin to wheel the beast away from the cyborg, "As safe as any animal that belongs in a cage.", he responded with a shrug of his shoulders, "Why should it matter to you, did it give you much trouble to catch?"

Last edited:
“No but I do intend to make sure the creature won’t be harmed, or I’m unleashing a force you can’t comprehend.” Todd threatened

The scientist shrugs his shoulders before nodding to the crew as to take the creature to its new home and the men seem to ignore Todd as they go on with their work.

After a series of hallways and turns, they come to what is obviously a lab to study and house the creature...a terrarium fitted with a simplistic jungle setting is centered to the room. Machinery is used to transfer the animal into its new enclosure from the transport cage, fortunately this was not but a moment too late as the Drakedrone began to stir from its chemically induced slumber. The scientists immediately begin logging what they observe through clipboards and a mobile laptop, a few of them mumbling among themselves of how to best study the animal.

For the first time in a while she had gotten restful sleep as she had no dreams nor nightmares to haunt her but is unaware that she is trapped. Her antennae are first to move around as to get an idea of where she was and she immediately detects changes in the air, it was more chemically than the earthen tones of the jungle. There were multiple scents of humans as well and this got her attention to come to, raising her head from the fake ground while a low chirp is given. Her head turns slowly while she looks around her surroundings and comes to see that she has fake plants all around her, recognizing that she was in a cage.

'Where am I?', she questioned to herself before standing to her feet and looking around to see that the cyborg who had been paid to collect her was standing outside. It seemed the man had achieved his goal and she didn't expect him to even be here, she walked over to the glass before asking him, +Are you going to leave?+

Todd folded his arms and sympathy ran through him, he put his metal hand on the glass and looked a her “not for awhile I believe..just want to check this place out..” he mouthed to her through the glass in case she couldn’t hear him

As she was unable to follow him, if he chose to leave, she is left with little options but to wait and see what the white coats wanted from her. She chooses to explore the cage she found herself within and it doesn't take her long to come to realizing that it was not very big...much smaller than the underground lair she had started for herself before the blonde man had come along.

The scientists agree that samples need to be taken for further research and so they prepare to take blood, a long and sharp needle being withdrawn for use. They also agree that cognitive testing needed to be done as they did not know she was telepathic, it may be a naturally passive animal and thus to why it had not attacked the glass in effort to get to them.

One of the scientists notices to how the creature seems to be drawn to the cyborg that had brought her in to them and so takes advantage of that by sliding a small door open. The scientist looks to Todd before asking him, "Has the creature shown any intelligence to you, can it understand you?"

The scientist looks back to the creature and sees that it is too far away now, "Do you think you can call it to you?", he asked seeming to not comprehend that the Drakedrone was beyond an animal. It dawned on the man that they had no name for it and it had not spoken to their knowledge, "What did it call itself?"

She comes to see that the cyborg has someone standing next to him and also that something shiny is in the other human's hand, she remembers seeing a glint of something before being made to feel pain. There is no desire to get any closer to the human in the white coat or cyborg and she expresses it by trying to dig through the floor of the cage, under the ground was safety...at least from the white coats.

Todd frowned a little at this, but he tried to communicate to her “hey, mind coming over here?” He knelt down in front of her

The scientist frowns as the animal was attempting to escape it seemed but he was not worried, the fake ground would reveal a metal bottom and the material of highly durable steel. If the animal would not come upon being called then they would have to sedate the beast before getting what they wanted from it.

She hears the cyborg ask of her to come to him, he was not demanding nor commanding as if she were his to do with...but, she did not want any part of whatever the white coat had in his hand. +I don't want to...he has something shiny, I saw shiny before...+, she tries to think of how to word her thoughts but ultimately goes with what she understood, +...before I was stung, woke up here.+

“Doesn’t feel good?” Todd guessed and stood looking away to the scientist “she isn’t going to” he replied, glancing at the shiny object in his hand. Then the cyborg looked around, the air around them becoming thin, something was messing with the air and the tension rose. Something was threatening them solemnly.

She stood to a corner of the cage yet and resumed trying to dig her way through the metal surface, wanting out and into the warm earth that comforted her.

The scientist frowns in being told that the animal was not going to come to them, not even to the cyborg that she had been taken by. "A shame.", he responded before going to a control panel and then pressing a few buttons, an airborne sedative was being pumped into the enclosure. "We will take what we need while she is immobilized then and not a threat to be concerned about.", there was no sense in fighting with an animal that had unknown potential to do harm when not handled properly.

Todd wasn’t sure about this, none of this, this creature shouldn’t even be here. “I find it cruel that you made a creature that can’t do it’s job properly, let alone an actual breathing creature instead of something like machinery.” He rolled his mechanical shoulder

In detecting a change to the air within her cage, she digs even more furiously as to attempt getting out of the prison and grows fearful of what they were going to do to her this time.

The scientist looks to Todd before responding, "The creature is a prototype to possibly replacing human workers, it's not a definitive answer...it was on its way to a quarry for a light field test, we are going to determine if it was damaged or contaminated while being out in the jungle for over a month until it could be retrieved.", he rolls his eyes in response to the suggestion of making a machine to do the animal's job, "Machinery was considered above making a living beast, however there are simply some tasks that even a machine cannot do."

“Same for creatures, same as torture. I see the future.” Todd’s eyes glowed red for a moment, and his smirks. “It’s full of machines, not organically. We started organically so you’re saying that we’re restarting our evolution of humanity?” He questions, glancing at the creature “and how in the world did you manage to find a dragon? To clone?”

The Drakedrone is unable to pierce through the hardened steel flooring but is able to scratch it with her sharp claws, at least until the sedative takes hold and forces her down to the ground. 'Stop...please, please let me...let me out.', she silently begs before coming to lose consciousness and laying flat against the bottom of the cage.

He looks to the cyborg with disbelief before replying, "I said nothing of evolution, just that some jobs not even machines can do.", the question to how they found a dragon...much less one to clone makes the man sigh heavily, "It is a hybrid, I never said that it was a dragon. Even if I had said it was such a creature, how we obtained the DNA of one and theoritcally succeeded in replicating it is above your pay grade."

Todd sneered at this “above my pay grade?” He chuckled widely stepping back and looking around as if, you kidding? He then laughed “alright. Fine. I’ll just-“ he grabbed the guy suddenly by his coat and lifted him up in the air “take the hybrid back?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back