• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
She released her hold from the non-human and backed from him, for once starting to feel fear as any threat before him she had handled and allowed to continue with her life.

+A cyborg?+, she questioned as she had been living in the jungle since her escape of a crashed plane before answering his question, +I have no name...they...+, she trailed off a bit in remembering those that had been taking care of her and then looking back at him, +...they called me, a drakedrone...said I was made.+

Todd lands on his feet, still having one gun in his hand and he reloaded it quickly, having the bullets underneath his coat. “A Drakedrone? You were created? Why?” He questioned taking a look around at his surroundings

Her head nods some before she responds, +They didn't tell me why, just said I was made and they were taking me somewhere else.+, the men that had been in charge of her did not tell her anything beyond what was necessary to know. Most of her time had been spent in a metal cage with covers draped over it, only a portion lifted to simulate daytime and then put into darkness for nighttime. Some food; sweet paste and berries with nuts, had been given to her a couple times during the day with her waste collected in a red plastic bag for some reason.

+I don't know why I was created.+, her shoulders shrug, or make the motion of doing so before she walks over to the dried resin and begins to clean it up by releasing some acid from her mouth with the mandibles chipping it away.

Todd gives a nod and his anger subsided, causing his metal body to turn back to normal. His voice no longer robot like either as he spoke. “I was sent here to retrieve you, alive.” He spoke honestly since she did as well, not knowing her hidden motives.

She noticed the change to his body and voice, mostly noticing the alterations through his pheromones and they were detected through her long antennae. Neither of her eyes blinked as they lacked eyelids to do such an action and thus had multiple lenses to let her catch every detail.

Upon being told that he had been sent to collect her from living underground as she had been, +Why?+, she did not want to leave her home or really have anything to do with humans. She'd been happy to have herself as company and not worry about anyone else, not needing to get more food than necessary nor to leave the tunnel more than she had to.

“Just part of the contract, they need you for a couple thousand no hundred thousand dollars. I am a mercenary just doing work, doing what I’m programmed to do.” He answered with a hiccup of a glitched out voice.

+I don't want to go...+, she backed from him a little, +...I'm happy here, I don't need them.+, she said referring to the men that had died in the plane crash and herself finishing off the survivors in confused anger. It was now that she regretted not making an exit tunnel to this chamber, never thinking that she would be the one trapped in it.

Protection...something that she had thought was hers but having this cyborg arriving here had changed that, he had weapons that she could not deal with and made her afraid for the first time of facing a threat. The animals of this jungle had really been no trouble as they had instincts and she had watched them as to learn in what to do, along with what not to do. What other 'humans' were out there that she didn't know about and what if the next one that came was sent to kill her for whatever reasoning?

+Maybe...but, why...why wait so long?+, she had been here for at least a good month or bit more than that, shouldn't have someone come before then? Why had she been created in the first place, could there be more creations like herself?

Todd put his pistol away, into his front holster and stood, cracking his knuckles “dont worry I’ll make sure nothing and happens to you..his my hunt after all”

A low and sad chitter came from her with her head lowering a bit, she did not want to leave the underground lair she had started but it was clear that this cyborg was not going to leave her. He had been paid with something worth his time to come find and bring her back alive, but to who or what? Why? It seemed that there was only one real way to find out and that was to go with him but even if she wanted to, which she didn't, she wasn't so sure that she could carry him up the tunnel.

+Even if I wanted to go with you...just how do you plan on getting back up the tunnel you fell down?+, she gestures to the tunnel's entrance with her right hand-paw as to remind him that it was a one way trip for anyone but herself by design.

“You must be proud for design.” Todd rolled his eyes and rolled his shoulder “watch this.” He somehow appeared behind her and rubs the back of his head “haha, how about that”

His response makes her chirp in truth of being proud to her work and before she can ask of what he was going to do, she gets her answer. Being used as a horse was not what she had in mind for someone that was a cyborg, she thought that he would have some kind of fancy device or gear to get him back up...since he could change his body. If she could have rolled her own eyes, she would have, but she instead had to click a couple of times before turning towards the silken bundle she had thrown at him. She recognized its contents by scent and made a silk strap to tuck it underneath her 'belly', not knowing how long their trip was going to take...if she even fit in whatever he came in.

She rears to her hind legs and begins to climb up the wall without a problem, her sharp claws are heard digging into the earth for grip even when they become completely upside-down. The drakedrone soon reaches the vertical tunnel's entrance and begins going up it just as if it were flat ground to walk forwards on.

Once they reach the exit of the vertical tunnel and come to the pitch black hollowed out earth, she knew that they would have to turn right to reach the main entrance tunnel. It was at this point that she waited for Todd to dismount from her backside and then resume walking forward with a slower pace, the feeling of dread to leaving her home growing a bit more. +Do you even know why I'm wanted so badly?+, she can't think of anything special she could do or had done to warrant such attention, much less for someone to pay whatever had been in thousands.

Todd appreciated the creature’s help and dismounts “your a rare specimen.” He replied with the only responses he knew how “did I ever catch you name”

'If I'm so rare, then why did those men treat me like they did?', she mentally questioned the statement as she remembered to how she wasn't allowed out of the cage for anything, not even to relieve herself when needed.

As they come to the exit point of the main tunnel and she is asked of a name, she looks at him confused before replying, +I told you...they called me a drakedrone.+ She had not been given an individual name and from day one of her 'birth', they had always referred to her as that or by serial number. +Sometimes they called me 2077-09-06 but nothing else, other than beast or creature.+, there had not been a need to go by anything else as she had not seen anyone else like herself.

“Ah so you don’t have a real name. Just Drakedrone, which I’m going to guess is a mix between bug and dragon” Todd guessed and called in a helicopter by using a comm that was in his ear “pick up I got the package.” He muttered before answering her “no idea dinobeetle.”

She had never thought of her 'name' not being anything but what it was and his guess to what she was a combination of made sense, she supposed. When the cyborg touched his ear and said that he had a package, she tilts her head in confusion as she doesn't remember him taking anything out of the lair. This thought does remind her of the berry and nut mixture that she'd made into a paste that was within the silken bundle underneath her belly, her left hand-paw touches it as to make sure it was there yet.

His reference to her being a Dino-Beetle is responded by her mandibles clicking softly, not really liking or disliking the idea, +Dino-Beetle?+, she questioned to him.

“Close enough” Todd looked to the skies, trying to spot a helicopter near the area, could be awhile so he leaned up against a tree

Since she had no other name to go by and she couldn't think of anything else to call herself, it seemed as good as anything. She looked to the skies with him with confusion to what he was looking for before turning her head back to look at him, +What are you looking for?+

“That” Todd pointed at a helicopter that hovered above them, a big one, that landed nearby “Cmon let’s go” he said as he walked towards it

As Todd pointed towards the sound of 'thumping skies', she comes to see a black object coming towards them before recognizing it as a...helicopter, taking a moment to remember the name. When the vehicle came down to land on the ground and he encouraged for her to join them, she was not so keen on going into the air again. She backed away from the black thing and wanted to retreat into her underground lair, +Can't, can't...can't we just, go another way?+, the plane crash had left her without desire to travel by air again...if not a bit fearful to it.

Todd didn’t think about this and hums as he thought. “Can you fly?” He asked walking into the helicopter and powering it down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back