• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

    Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Platonic

_Sargotha_

Anthropomorphic & Creature Player
The scientist scoffs in response before turning slightly to look at him more, "Yes.", with an annoyed and yet serious tone to his voice. He is about to go into the creature's enclosure as to collect the desired samples to when he is suddenly grabbed and hoisted from the ground, "Ah! Nrgh!", he struggles as to free himself for a few seconds before bellowing, "GUARDS! GUARDS!"

At the man's hollaring, a dozen armed militia type men come running from their stations and soon have their weapons drawn on the cyborg, their leader speaking with authority, "Put Dr. Terso down and leave the premises, your services have been rendered."
 

AxleFlaminV8

Axel Flames
Todd wasn’t a fan of these types of facilities and was tempted to put it out of record, scoffed and dropped the doctor.
 

_Sargotha_

Anthropomorphic & Creature Player
The scientist smirks as the cyborg puts him down on the floor and releases him, "Now, before I was so rudely interrupted.", he says before going into the enclosure with the animal. He takes a sample of the beasts blood and follows up with removing a fragment of its chitin exterior in a non-vital area, at its leg. Next he opens the mouth to take a swab from there and lastly moves down to its abdomen to take a swab there. He leaves the cage promptly before shutting the door and re-locks it before taking what he collected over to the other scientists for examination.
 

AxleFlaminV8

Axel Flames
Todd watched the process and was suddenly in the cage with the creature, putting his flesh hand on contact with it. Feeling it’s body with just a hand touch let the creature know it was safe..with him around at least
 

_Sargotha_

Anthropomorphic & Creature Player
She slept deeply with the airborne variant to the tranquilizer and had no idea he was there, the hole left from the scientist taking his sample was already slowing down with its flow of pink fluid.



The scientists were shocked to see the cyborg go into the cage with the animal but did nothing to stop him, thinking he was suicidal or that the animal had done something to make him so attached already. Now they wondered if the beast had mind controlling abilities and that made them all less willing to go into the cage at this point, worried their sense of self-preservation would be affected to. Surely the beast would wake and take its fearful wraith out on the blonde haired half-machine, now some of the white coats were watching with their clipboards in hand.
 

_Sargotha_

Anthropomorphic & Creature Player
An hour passes before she starts to come to and upon doing so, she detects the distinct scent of the cyborg first and she is a bit fearful as she remembers to where she is...or rather, where she was not. Unaware that he had defended her from the white coats in the lab, less so to threatening to take her away from the scientists. Her eyes become shiny again, as to indicate she is awake but she does not attack him nor move to get away...as he was in the cage with her, had it been his choice or did they force him somehow?

+What do they want from me? Why am I here?+, she asks him as she did not trust the white coats to reveal that she had sentienence capable of communication with them. There was a lingering 'light-headedness' from the strange air that had cleared while she slept and so that left her unwilling to attempt standing just yet.
 

AxleFlaminV8

Axel Flames
“Well at first this was for money, now it’s about your survival.” Todd replies glancing around, removing his hand from the creature as she awoke. “Feeling okay? Or is it worse?”
 

_Sargotha_

Anthropomorphic & Creature Player
She remains laying down and looks at him with a little bit of confusion to his answer as it didn't really correspond to her questions, +I know why you brought me here...but why do they want me?+, the word 'they' emphasized as she pointed to the white coats with her antennae. The removal of his hand had left her unaware he'd been touching her until that point and now she is tempted to ask him to put it back on her, it might somehow better protect her from the white coats.

+I feel light-headed...but didn't last time.+, she responded before putting a paw to her forehead.



The leading scientist had been watching their interactions and was now confident that the animal had some form of telepathy, its mouth was not moving nor was it speaking any audible words. He looks to Todd before pressing a button to activate a built-in speaker, "What is it saying?", his team taking more documentations and already theorizing tests for the subject to perform for them.
 

AxleFlaminV8

Axel Flames
“doesn’t feel good, little dizzy.” Todd responds “why do you want her here exactly? To dig for you?” He said answering her question, “I can tell what animals say and do just by watching them, it’s a learned thing not a power and this creature is no different.” He fibed for the her sake
 

_Sargotha_

Anthropomorphic & Creature Player
She wanted to leave this place, even if it meant going with the man that had been sent to take her from the started lair for herself. +I don't like the white coats, they're all staring at me...just like the other ones did.+, finally the light-headedness lessened and allowed her to feel safe in sitting upright but not standing, +This place...I don't like how it feels.+



The scientist rolls his eyes before responding, only now realizing that the cyborg knew its gender as well though there had been no discernable traits to indicate which sex it was but that could be researched later. "The drakedrone is a prototype, as I told you, it had been on its way for a field test before the plane crashed.", he leaned forward a bit before adding, "You aren't fooling anyone, it has to have some form of telepathy or you would not have been able to answer how the subject was feeling." He releases the button at this point and decides that the cyborg should be removed from the facility, he would only interfer with further testing to commence tomorrow morning.

It is this point that six armed guards come to the door of the glass cage and aim to the animal before one of them speaks, "Come out with your hands up, it's time for you to leave."
 

AxleFlaminV8

Axel Flames
Todd snarled, whipping out his guns and shooting at the guards, duel wielding. “I’ll get you out of here..” he said lowly to the Drakedrone standing in front of her
 

_Sargotha_

Anthropomorphic & Creature Player
Suddenly seeing the cyborg take out his weaponry hinted that violence was about to start and she is proven right to when the bullets start flying. +How?+, she questioned as there were so many and she had no real weapons akin to his own as to help.



The guards are shot to death as they had not expected the cyborg to suddenly defend the creature with his guns, though they do manage to fire their own weapons before falling.

Six more guards came to take their place but they take cover and start shooting at the cyborg, to while the head scientist shouts, "Stop shooting you idiots, you'll hit the creature!" All of that research and work would be lost, months spent on cultivating and making a successful animal to live past a week would set them back a ridiculous amount of time. "Why does military always have to think with their guns and not their damn heads?", he questioned angrily before being relieved to see that the guards had stopped firing their weapons and he took cover as to avoid being shot by Todd, "Be reasonable! You are outnumbered and cannot leave without us allowing you to, just come out of there...the creature will be unharmed."
 

_Sargotha_

Anthropomorphic & Creature Player
As the fighting stopped to as soon as it had started, she had thought that all the guards were dead but that wasn't the case. She slowly stands to her feet and follows after him, wanting to get out of the cage more than ever. However, as she tries to leave the entryway and gain her freedom, one of the scientists runs over with a shocking stick. In seeing the white coat coming over with the weapon, she responds by ducking out of the way and grabbing the scientist with one of her hand-paws...heaving him off the floor as she had seen Todd do. The white coat is throw backwards from her and she leaves the glass containment in full, staying near to the cyborg, +They're bad men...they want to hurt me.+, she can read their surface thoughts and while most are fear of the cyborg, there are a few that are thinking about dissecting her...alive.



The leading scientist scowls as the Drakedrone was now out of the terrarium and knows that it can understand them, pointing at the creature, "Get back in your cage! You are going nowhere until we are done with you!"
 
Last edited:

AxleFlaminV8

Axel Flames
Now, Todd was absolutely going to hang that guy by his breeches, headless. He knew what he had to do, and he thought that now was the best time. As he approached the guards, he disarmed them and slapped one guard with the gun then did close combat maneuvers to strike them down. “I’ll get you out.” He responds to her
 

_Sargotha_

Anthropomorphic & Creature Player
As Todd fought the remaining guards and took them down without a problem, she takes care of the scientist that had wanted to hurt her by spraying him with that same dull yellow goop she had succeeded in hitting the cyborg with. The natural glue rapidly hardened and pinned the man to the floor, while the remaining scientists either ran for their lives or foolishly tried to force her back into the cage. She did not want to go back into the cage nor stay here and if her 'friend' could hold his promise then they would both be leaving this place, wanting to destroy it so that they could not try again to force her return.



The three scientists that thought they could force the subject back into the cage held shocking sticks and aimed them towards her chest, truly believing that ganging up on her would get the results they wanted. It was at this point that they did not think it mattered that she was intelligent or had feelings, they wanted to create more of her with intention to do as they had set out to; replacing human workers with beasts that could be controlled.
 

AxleFlaminV8

Axel Flames
“For scientists, I’d say your pay grade just dropped and that your intelligence-“ his voice broke into a cybernetic one as he said intelligence “-has dumbfoundly been turned into the goop you now spew in.” Todd sneered taking care of the guards and shooting the electric sticks away from the creature.

“What else can you do?” He asked the Drakedrone
 

_Sargotha_

Anthropomorphic & Creature Player
She noticed the change to his voice but dismisses it as he was going to help her get out of here and just go somewhere else, looking to the cyborg before answering, +I can spin silk and read minds but that's really all.+



The scientists are forced to surrender as their guards are now all dead and put their hands up, "We surrender, we surrender!", coming to realize that they had no means to neutralize the cyborg nor control the animal to their will. While they are unwilling to just let the two walk out and allow their hardwork go to waste, they really had little choice if they wanted to stay alive, "You can't take it from us...it belongs to our employer!", the facility was not government funded so that had hurt their security measures...a lot.
 

AxleFlaminV8

Axel Flames
“Well.” Todd clicked his tongue “tell them, if they want it back. You’ll have to kill a cyborg to do it.” He looked back at her “alright looks like I’ll be doing to heavy lifting. Follow me.” He whispered the last part and ran out the lab
 

_Sargotha_

Anthropomorphic & Creature Player
She had no hesitation in following the half-machine and half-man out of the lab at this point, yes he was the one that had brought her here but now he was setting her free. The Drakedrone looks to him as he says that he would be doing the 'heavy lifting' and she has to assume that meant in getting the both of them out at this point, not knowing what else was in store. His whisper was immediately acted upon as he began moving forward and the multiple claws of her feet semi-resembled the hoof strikes of a horse, +Where are we going?+



The leading scientist grunts in anger to free himself before bellowing to the assistants that hadn't been caught, "Get me out of this stuff you idiots, if you want to keep your jobs!"
 

AxleFlaminV8

Axel Flames
“Anywhere but here” Todd called back and ran through the building, trench coat flowing behind him. “Can you bust through walls? Fly? I’m gonna have you be the muscle here.”
 

_Sargotha_

Anthropomorphic & Creature Player
Her head nods in agreement for them to leave this place and it didn't matter to where they went, she just wanted away from these people.

+I don't know.+, she responded as he asked if she could break through walls or fly and her response to the first part of his question was to shake her head, +I don't know...I've never had to try to break walls.+ The question of flight again makes her head shake, +I don't think I can fly, I don't see wings and have never tried to.+, she said to the second part of his question.



As they ran through the facility, it was just like any other common building since it was funded by a private owner and not the government's 'infinite' money. Since she had been unconscious upon being brought to this place, she had no idea of where they were going and hoped that he did.
 

AxleFlaminV8

Axel Flames
Todd swore silently “shit, I was hired to not question this place so I wouldn’t know either. You got to toughen up okay? Anything could go wrong so use that savagery to help. We’ll see where we are when we leave. Todd headed to the main exit, opening the doors and running out, before turning back to look and skidded to a halt “can you fit?”
 
Outside New

_Sargotha_

Anthropomorphic & Creature Player
+Well, we make a great team...neither one of us knowing where we're going.+, she tried to make a joke as to lighten the mood though the tone it carried made it hard to tell that it was intended as such.

The statement that she had to 'toughen up' at this point is responded by her chittering as she had felt that she'd done okay thus far, she tried to help in the lab. Leaving this place was all she wanted and so when he comes to the main exit, she has no hesitation with thoughts to force them open if need be. Thoughts that become actions as the main exit doors were intended for humans and not horse sized creatures, but she does not have a problem with grabbing the middle support of the archway with both of her hand-paws. She has to rear up to do this but she keeps her balance and proceeds to bend the steel to the side as to force an opening for herself, +Now I can.+



Upon exit of the building, the two of them are met with a strangely organic surrounding for a city that was drowning in technology...a large field of green grass spread out around them. The building itself is revealed to look more like an old mansion from the outside with obvious upgrades to keep the owner in times with the world and there are several black cars parked towards the back of the building. At the side of the backyard of the property, there is what seems to be a large aircraft landing pad for helicopters and a much larger loading bay, likely to where she had been taken through to get inside.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top