• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings βœ¦ β€”π’π­π«πšπ² π‚πšπ­'𝐬 π’πžπšπ«πœπ‘ π“π‘π«πžπšπ 🐾

Hello Straycat,

Don't remember if I contacted you before or not. Anyways, my name is Lily or half-blood prince. If you don't mind my more lengthy replies than I could be your girl and happy to double or not double depending on what we do. As far as fandoms go...I would be happy with either Once, Harry Potter or the dozens of disney/pixar universes we want to explore in. Could also do something original potentially as well. Let me know if your interested.
I’m very interested. Please PM me!

UPDATE:
As of 01/12/2020, I will be accepting a few more requests.
In addition to this, I will be adding two more fandoms.
You & Anne with an E.
For You, I'm looking for Joe, but I'm also okay with an OC.
For Anne with an E, I'm looking for Gilbert Blythe

Hi! My name is dani- or dibby. What ever you prefer. I think we could make really good partners honestly- I study too, and I know how it feels to have constant doctor visits that stop frequent RP flow. I really hope you get better. Also, I vibe with you hard on the fact of fnagirling over ships and characters and what not. I do it all the times, I even do little pinterest boards of them from time to time too. Anyway, onto my interests.
I really liked the sound of Idea 2# , but aside from that I was thinking maybe we could make a plot from some words in your word bank, like magic girl/boy, schools, haunted house, asylum, supernatural covens, supernatural, shapeshifters, princes/ses and their knights, saving the world, friends to lovers, enemies to lovers, enemies and lovers, forbidden love, time manipulation, awkward romance, dark themes, fandom-inspired, ocs, ocxcanon, fantasy & magic, drama, road trip, travelling, letters, text messages, restaurants, carnivals, boutiques, amusement park, beaches, forest, rural areas, small towns, big cities, different countries, summer, thunderstorms, books, animals, pets, slice of life, childhood friends, adventure, life-changing journey, magic, gods, summons, mythical creatures, wolves, foxes, cats, swords, gems, fantasy, old ruins, magical girls/boys, familiars, animal features, secret places, nature, seasons, gardens,elements, mythology, monsters, revenge, forbidden love, rivals, complex relationships, hate-to-love relationships, guardians, fate, key, hearts,darkness, comfort, warmth, hand holding, long hugs, forehead kisses, head touches, stroking hair, passionate kisses, caresses affection, bonds, passion, slow burns, established relationships, lore, hero/hero, hero/ally, hero/rival, hero/villain, transformations, world-building, saving the world, awkward romance, conflict, imaginary friend, dreams, other realms, dreams versus reality, poetry, phobias, mentality, psychological, obsession, morality, crime, trauma, conspiracy, platonic love,

Im also willing to double up or even tripple up (I love to play multiple characters) and im willing to play multiple NPCs and both female and male. No issue here

Hi! My name is dani- or dibby. What ever you prefer. I think we could make really good partners honestly- I study too, and I know how it feels to have constant doctor visits that stop frequent RP flow. I really hope you get better. Also, I vibe with you hard on the fact of fnagirling over ships and characters and what not. I do it all the times, I even do little pinterest boards of them from time to time too. Anyway, onto my interests.
I really liked the sound of Idea 2# , but aside from that I was thinking maybe we could make a plot from some words in your word bank, like magic girl/boy, schools, haunted house, asylum, supernatural covens, supernatural, shapeshifters, princes/ses and their knights, saving the world, friends to lovers, enemies to lovers, enemies and lovers, forbidden love, time manipulation, awkward romance, dark themes, fandom-inspired, ocs, ocxcanon, fantasy & magic, drama, road trip, travelling, letters, text messages, restaurants, carnivals, boutiques, amusement park, beaches, forest, rural areas, small towns, big cities, different countries, summer, thunderstorms, books, animals, pets, slice of life, childhood friends, adventure, life-changing journey, magic, gods, summons, mythical creatures, wolves, foxes, cats, swords, gems, fantasy, old ruins, magical girls/boys, familiars, animal features, secret places, nature, seasons, gardens,elements, mythology, monsters, revenge, forbidden love, rivals, complex relationships, hate-to-love relationships, guardians, fate, key, hearts,darkness, comfort, warmth, hand holding, long hugs, forehead kisses, head touches, stroking hair, passionate kisses, caresses affection, bonds, passion, slow burns, established relationships, lore, hero/hero, hero/ally, hero/rival, hero/villain, transformations, world-building, saving the world, awkward romance, conflict, imaginary friend, dreams, other realms, dreams versus reality, poetry, phobias, mentality, psychological, obsession, morality, crime, trauma, conspiracy, platonic love,

Im also willing to double up or even tripple up (I love to play multiple characters) and im willing to play multiple NPCs and both female and male. No issue here
Apologies for getting back to you so late, I've been sick, so I'm sluggishly trying to reply to everyone. I would love to roleplay with you, you seem like what I've been looking for. Plus, I've been craving a good Original, do you mind sending me a PM? Maybe we can choose a few of the prompts and build something from it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back