• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ๐“Œ๐’ท๐‘’๐“‡๐“‡๐“Ž'๐“ˆ variety search for Roleplays โ™ฅ

MyStrawberryLove

Shine Dream Smile
Roleplay Type(s)

• ๐Ÿ“ || Only male & female pairings please.
    I know it sucks but I lack the skills to give same sex pairings justice

๐Ÿ“ || For fandoms I heavily prefer canon x oc but will be swayed to do all oc's with the plot of the story we choose
    I don't roleplay any canon x canon - I am so sorry.

๐Ÿ“ || I prefer the female role - roleplaying is my escape and a girl gotta get her romance from somewhere
    However I will happily double as male if you do as well. I will give both couples equal love and attention
    Doubling is preferred when doing fandoms

๐Ÿ“ || Life always comes first. I am very patient and I will always understand.
    I will never rush you to post

๐Ÿ“ || All characters will be 21 + please.

๐Ÿ“ || Lets plot. Nothing is ever set in stone. Let's make it fun for the both of us.
    It's our roleplay to do as we please, right?

๐Ÿ“ || Romance is a must.
    But I am more than happy to add drama, comedy, adventure, horror to make it exciting

๐Ÿ“|| Absolutely no one liners.
    Right now I am craving at least 2 full paragraphs or more per character please.
    I love details and delving into character's thoughts.

๐Ÿ“|| I am super easy to talk to so if you have any questions
    Please don't hesitate to ask ~

Last edited:
hiii c:

i'm lex, i'm new here, and i love your whole strawberry aesthetic, it's super cute!

i'm interested in your roleplay idea about a cool treasure hunt, i think that could go in so many directions and would be super interesting! i haven't roleplayed here before but i have been roleplaying for years--and i also enjoy roleplaying as doubles!

i am sorry that i am not in any of the fandoms you listed, but you're so kind and we seem to have similar roleplaying styles, so i wanted to ask if you were interested! c:

Hey there ! Thank you so much ~ I guess I have a slight obsession

That's totally okay people like different things - I do love more stuff but not enough to try and make a roleplay out of them.

I would love to try and create something together based off a treasure hunt. It's actually something I've been craving and there is a lot we can do with that && I'll happily double.
I can send you a private message and we can dive into plot ideas if you'd like?

Would you be either down for a Sailor Moon roleplay? Or possibly I've been diving in kdrama's so we could do an original one if that is your thing!

Would you be either down for a Sailor Moon roleplay? Or possibly I've been diving in kdrama's so we could do an original one if that is your thing!

I would be excited to do a sailor moon roleplay I haven't done that in so long. We can have fun with the plot and make it our own.

Did you want to do all ocs or pick some fine canon males loool

I actually need to watch kdramas ... But I keep getting distracted by other things

I would be excited to do a sailor moon roleplay I haven't done that in so long. We can have fun with the plot and make it our own.

Did you want to do all ocs or pick some fine canon males loool

I actually need to watch kdramas ... But I keep getting distracted by other things

i was thinking ocs <: and we could pick some fine faceclaims, i've been on a binge on kdramas tbh, they're addicting! otherwise i'm more than happy with sailor moon c: if there is one you are craving more than the other!

i was thinking ocs <: and we could pick some fine faceclaims, i've been on a binge on kdramas tbh, they're addicting! otherwise i'm more than happy with sailor moon c: if there is one you are craving more than the other!

If you want you can give me some plots of your favorite kdramas and we can create a story like that? We can do all ocs as well :)

I feel you tho I really do need to watch some!

Hi! I'd love to do an Ouran Highschool Host Club RP with you! It's such a good show and I have too many plots for it that I'd like to do!

Hi! Iโ€™m Riliane, itโ€™s very nice to meet you!

I was wanting to see if you would possibly be interested in a Pokรฉmon canon x OC double up? I have dove headfirst back into Pokรฉmon. Pokรฉmon is my highest pick, but Ouran and Stardew are also things Iโ€™m down for!

Hi! Iโ€™m Riliane, itโ€™s very nice to meet you!

I was wanting to see if you would possibly be interested in a Pokรฉmon canon x OC double up? I have dive headfirst back into Pokรฉmon. Pokรฉmon is my highest pick, but Ouran and Stardew are also things Iโ€™m down for!
Heyy there ~ I'll admit that when it comes to canons for pokemon I have zero clue about any
aside from Gary & Drew from like wayyyy back when ~
Like I am down for a pokemon rp but I would prefer all oc's since I probably won't have any idea about any canons

Heyy there ~ I'll admit that when it comes to canons for pokemon I have zero clue about any
aside from Gary & Drew from like wayyyy back when ~
Like I am down for a pokemon rp but I would prefer all oc's since I probably won't have any idea about any canons
Aw alright. Im down for Ouran and Stardew Valley then! Maybe Ouran?

This sounds quite fun but I cannot romance a dude I'm sorry to say. Hope maybe your curious lol

I'm willing to do an opposite attracts roleplay if you are still looking, dm me and we can discuss a plot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back