• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Strategic RP?

Quilboarian

Basically, a roleplay where you serve as the chief decision maker of a community of sorts, and I provide details and scenarios, and determine the results of your actions.

The roleplay would consist of more than just posting your actions/decisions; sometimes you would actually play as your character. For example, a meeting or something.

The specific setting I'm thinking of is along the lines of a post-apocalyptic city state. You lead a community that was built from the ashes by survivors of a catastrophe, so you have a pretty wide range of control, and the lack of the old governmental bureaucracy makes things less of a hassle.

So, you manage your government, try to keep everyone fed and alive, and try to prevent them from getting upset and overthrowing you. Things like disease, disasters, raiders, enemy militias, etc. will sometimes threaten to mess things up for you.

An old example of one I did was here: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/restoration.91884/

One-on-one.

Hello forgive me for intruding but I'm new here mate nice to meet you. *An arm extends forth revealing the open palm of the hand.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back