TV & Film Strangest film you've ever seen?

Eastern Promises

The steam house death scene caught me off guard

Obligatory Anime
Perfect Blue

For me, The Cloverfield series is definitely at the top of my list. Probably because the first movie I watched was 10 Cloverfield Lane and I didn't realize that it was a part of a series until the very end.

Voice from the Stone.

Emelia Clarke is lovely and she can be a great actress. I literally continued watching it for her. Only her.

Hmm... That's a tough one, especially seeing as I have a magical talent for walking in on a movie at the exact moment where nothing makes sense..... I want to say Iron Sky, but I feel like that one was more a case of me hitting a culture barrier through most of it. But, for the sake of this post, I'll stick with Iron Sky. Which only means I'll think of a stranger film in an hour or so

The strangest one for me would be The Dark Crystal. I was nine and extremely uncomfortable because it looked so weird and slightly creepy.

Hardcore Henry (First-person shooter inspired with loads of crazy elements and stunts..... I did enjoy the movie, but it was really weird), and The Lobster (Being single is illegal; you must be paired with someone based off of one specific shared trait such as needing glasses or being apathetic and if you fail to find that person you are either turned into an animal of your choice or you live as a fugitive in the forest....this one was really weird, I still don't know what to think about it) .....there's one more but I can't remember it atm.

Last edited:
Zardoz. Basically Sean Connery going around killing things while wearing a red diaper. No idea what it's supposed to be about.

1980’s Flash Gordon.

I’ve only seen the second half of that movie, and I saw that half at three o’clock in the morning. I was brainblasted and I thought I dreamt it up, until I saw memes of it on the internet.

A runner up is the one Batman movie with Danny Devito as the Penguin. The only parts I remember of that movie are the one part where Catwoman straddles Batman in a very not kid friendly way, and the part where Penguin and Catwoman are talking and Penguin can’t stop talking about how he wants to bone her.

Both were weird.

The Milk of Sorrow or Videodrome. Probably Videodrome, I think The Milk of Sorrow was made more bizarre due to being on sleep aids while watching it but if I gave you a synopsis of it, you'd likely squint at me. However, it was a splendid film with profound topics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back