TV & Film Strangest film you've ever seen?

Probably Kung Fu Hustle for me. It's one of those spoof martial arts movies directed by the legendary Stephen Chow. It's a movie full of slapstick moments and general randomness, and is pretty damn hilarious.

Especially this part:

"Jack and the Cuckoo Clock Heart".
It's so trippy and I don't even know what's happening at some points.

Valhalla Rising, I guess, is by far the strangest thing I've watched. At the end of the movie I simply said "Ok." And left it at that.

Hmm... strangest movie... I can name a couple off the top of my head...

Dead Man with Johnny Depp. A good movie set in the Western genre, good acting, good musical score, but quite eccentric.

Under the Skin with Scarlett Johansson. It was more disturbing and creepy, but I couldn't not watch it as much as I wanted to.

Weirdest good movie: Labyrinth. Basically it's about this theatre kid who gets sick of her family, so David Bowie comes and steals her baby brother, so she has to travel through a maze of Muppets and chaos to find him. It was my absolute favorite movie as a kid.

Weirdest bad movie: The Legend of Titanic and its sequel, In Search of the Titanic. Part ripoff of the James Cameron film, part acid trip, and all regrettable. The "plot" is all over the place, the songs are straight out of Willy Wonka's nightmares, and the dialogue is nonsensical. I felt 10 years older after just watching the first one.

If no one says The Human Centipede I'll be dissapointed, I've seen all three of them *laughs* oopsie

Midnight Meat Train.
weird and stupid but i watch anything related to lovecraftian horror.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back