• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Strangers In Dappled Wonderland (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here

nonexistent

fun^10 × int^40 = Ir2
Welcome to the OOC thread!

Here, we will chat about anything related to the main roleplay. I like to hear the ideas of everyone, and to have every voice listened to while coming up with ways to advance the roleplay. If we all come together and chat about our characters, their interactions, possible backstories that connect them, possible future events, etc., then I'm sure we will have loads of possibilities to go off of! Feel free to chat here about any ideas you have for the future, or if you want to swoon over something that just happened in the roleplay, or comment on if you think a character is cool. Anything goes. Don't be shy.

Not quite sure what I might do for a character. I had one idea for a guy with a sturdy set of armor encased around his body that can handle a lot of pressure, so if something needs held open or protected against, he can guarantee safe passage through it. The armor would represent his stoic facade, and maybe something like a big brother complex; perhaps he also has trouble letting his guard down around people, no matter how much he truly trusts them.

Not quite sure what I might do for a character. I had one idea for a guy with a sturdy set of armor encased around his body that can handle a lot of pressure, so if something needs held open or protected against, he can guarantee safe passage through it. The armor would represent his stoic facade, and maybe something like a big brother complex; perhaps he also has trouble letting his guard down around people, no matter how much he truly trusts them.
That sounds like a really creative idea!

Have any of you ever played Omori? I feel like the vibe of that game fits this plot's setting (if I had to compare it to something that already exists). The world is magical yet nightmarish at the same time.

_omoriworld.jpg
DLeYYcfnnyBbf22HtnfDd.jpg

It's definitely a pretty cool game to play, with a thrilling storyline behind the scenes. : ) The music is awesome, too. Just wanted to point out the little comparison I thought of in case it would give a better idea of the vibe I'm going for with this setting/plot. I always like to have little examples I can compare to.

I’ll have a CS up tomorrow or Friday! I’m so sorry! Trying to figure some stuff out with my jobs and then I’ll be cool : )

My character sheet is done! Well, for the most part. Sorry it took me longer than originally anticipated. Work kicked my ass this week. I still have to decide on his special ability. Ideas are welcome!
I love him! He's very unique and well thought out. : )

I don't know him as well as you do to pick out an ability/item, but one thing I picked up about his personality is his intrinsic will to connect with others. So I came up with an idea based off that if you wanna hear it?

Maybe his ability could be becoming empathic to an enhanced degree? So he can feel other people's emotions as if they were his own, allowing him to connect with people even deeper? Could be interesting - and probably overwhelming at times, which could make for interesting internal conflict!

Heyo, i'm wondering a few things before I can start making a character. One, is there still room? And two, what is the age limit of characters?
Yeah, there's still room. : ) And I wouldn't say there's any age limit. It might be easier to roleplay as someone in their teens and up, though.

I'm pretty sure I'm finished. I just have to figure out the special ability, which might take a bit, and read over it (If anyone has ideas for the ability, do let me know.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back