• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Stranger Things || Welcome to Linden

AshleyTheNarwhal

@ Camp Flog Gnaw

tumblr_oap2ylLoCr1tqtt3wo1_540.gif

tumblr_ozkugv353N1s7xfipo2_400.gif

Linden New Jersey, October 1995

A local high school student goes missing after a house party on Halloween. Local town police have been trying to find him for weeks to no prevail. The residents of Linden point their suspicions on the local government-funded science lab in town that was earlier accused of kidnapping orphaned children a few years prior. After police investigation there has been no evidence found. Friends and Family remain searching
diligently. What will they uncover?

Dun dun dunnnn

Okay, so obviously this role play is based off of Stranger Things. Do I want it to be the exact same story with the same kind of monsters and villains? Not really. The actual thread will have a lot more detail and information regarding the plot. I am trying to gauge interest to see if I should create the thread or not. If you are interested please respond below, if I get enough interest I will happy to start this role play! I will say I'm not really looking to include middle school ages children, I more wanting to stay with the High School kids and adults with this one!

tumblr_oap2ylLoCr1tqtt3wo1_540.gif

tumblr_ozkugv353N1s7xfipo2_400.gif

Linden New Jersey, October 1995

A local high school student goes missing after a house party on Halloween. Local town police have been trying to find him for weeks to no prevail. The residents of Linden point their suspicions on the local government-funded science lab in town that was earlier accused of kidnapping orphaned children a few years prior. After police investigation there has been no evidence found. Friends and Family remain searching
diligently. What will they uncover?

Dun dun dunnnn

Okay, so obviously this role play is based off of Stranger Things. Do I want it to be the exact same story with the same kind of monsters and villains? Not really. The actual thread will have a lot more detail and information regarding the plot. I am trying to gauge interest to see if I should create the thread or not. If you are interested please respond below, if I get enough interest I will happy to start this role play! I will say I'm not really looking to include middle school ages children, I more wanting to stay with the High School kids and adults with this one!

Just finished Season Two, Hyped

I’m up for 90’s nostalgia and monsters. Since the actual series has homages to stuff like Monster Squad, E.T and The Outer Limits, will this roleplay be like X-Files, Tales From The Crypt and stuff?

I’ve actually just started Season Two with my dad, so I’m definitely interested in doing something like this if you still have the space!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back