• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom stranger things rp please :)

iggy

hi, all!

my name is iggy, and i literally just joined this site 5 minutes ago so forgive me if i mess up with formatting or whatnot

i am in my 20s, go by she/her pronouns, and have been rping for about 10 years off and on.

i am currently obsessed with stranger things, and would LOVE it if someone would play steve harrington in a m/f relationship for me :) i'd be more than willing to double up.

& I do not have a set plot in mind right now, but I love brainstorming so let’s just chat it out!!

a little bit about my roleplay style
--> I typically start roleplays strong, in the 500-600 word post range and then dwindle to 300-500 range. i write literately, with full sentences, proper spelling, and punctuation.
--> i prefer a partner who is open for discussion, typically 2 threads - one for OOC and one for the story itself. i enjoy chatting with my partners as well as planning ahead with our rps.
--> i prefer rps that are generally 50/50 action/romance. i need plot as well as cute couple things.

interested or have questions? feel free to PM me :)

thank you!

Last edited:
Im also new to the site but not new to rp and would lvoe to rp stranger things with you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back