• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Winter Kakyoin

"I could've saved them... I really could've..."
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone! So, lately I have been on a Stanger Things binge, because of Eddie, and I am REALLY wanting to do a Stranger Things RP at the moment. If it's okay, I have a new OC I am wanting to use, and maybe ship her with Eddie? Also, as for plot? Don't really have one. I was thinking it could just be a casual rp to see how things turn out. Like, the characters could all be hanging around the boathouse, or camping together, or something.

Hi I would be interested but would you be willing to do two roleplays like this because I want to ship my Oc with Eddie also and I was hoping it would be possible to do two similar roleplays if not that is okay.

Hi I would be interested but would you be willing to do two roleplays like this because I want to ship my Oc with Eddie also and I was hoping it would be possible to do two similar roleplays if not that is okay.
Sure! Let's discuss it!

Hello! I’m not sure if you are still looking for people to roleplay with, but if you are I would love to talk about one with you! I have an oc I would like to use as well maybe with like Steve? But, I hope that’s okay! Have a good day!

Hello! I’m not sure if you are still looking for people to roleplay with, but if you are I would love to talk about one with you! I have an oc I would like to use as well maybe with like Steve? But, I hope that’s okay! Have a good day!
Sure thing! Message me!

Sure thing! Message me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back