• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Stranger Things partner search

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Horror
  4. Supernatural

nymphaleon

✨ 流星ドリームライン 💫
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello !! I’m currently hyperfixating on Stranger Things and I’m super desperate to rp it lmao
My preferred love interest is Eddie Munson, however I’m also fine with Steve Harrington, Nancy Wheeler, or Robin Buckley !
• I. — I only roleplay fandoms ocxcanon and doubling up, meaning I play my oc and your oc’s love interest, and you play your oc and my love interest. I very rarely roleplay ocxoc so I wouldn’t recommend asking for it.
On that note, I’m fine with us both having the same preferred love interest !
II. — If you can't rp same gender pairings then this is not the group for you !! I'm bisexual so sometimes my oc's are paired w characters of the same gender ! Deal w it !!
• III. — Don't spam me, period. If you do that, you'll be blocked and banned. If you want to remind me about our roleplay, please wait at least a week. I will do the same.
• IV. — Please feel free to write as much as you'd like, as I have no requirement !! But I will say that extremely large, novel length replies make me incredibly anxious, so there's a chance that I won't be able to match your line count consistently. But other than that, write as much as you feel comfortable with !!
• V. — On the subject of replies, please try and space them out !! Maybe it's just me, but I find replies without aesthetic details like headers and images to be incredibly underwhelming and even hard to read at times ! Spacing out replies into paragraphs does wonders !! Also, I would prefer it if you started us off !! This is so I can get a feel for your writing style, and also bc my adhd makes it impossible for me to write rp starters lmao - however I am open to starting if you have a good reason as to why you can’t !
• VI. — The only things I'm uncomfortable rping are self harm, suicide, pregnancy, and yandere characters ! And obviously I won't roleplay any grisly topics like abuse, sexual assault, pedophilia, etc.

Please pm me or reply to this thread if you’re interested !! I look forward to hearing from you !! ^^

nymphaleon

✨ 流星ドリームライン 💫
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Another bump bc the newest episodes gave me depression !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread