• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Stranger Things or Marvel RP (OC X Character)

RunawayGirl

Pro-Escapist of Reality
Helloooo! So I'm looking for a partner who can either play Tony or Loki, with my character. And I can do the same vice versa in their RP as separate functions. I have seen Thor Ragnarok, however as long as you know Loki's character I am completely fine using knowledge from Avengers and other Thor movies. :) I sorta make up as a go along, lots of side notes and Im always willing to hear opinions. In Stranger Things, yes, I am caught up and have seen 2, if my partner has seen 2, I would like Steve, but if you've just seen one I'd love to stick with Jonathan. Before we start I usually like to ask the partner what he/she wants to start with. I usually work all the characters around my own RP to collaborate since I know exactly what I want on my end.

Here's an example of how I RP since I know everyone does it differently:

Max- *walking around downtown* Oh hello (Whatever I say outside of RP or if I want to share an idea, I will say in these parentheses)

Also, if you want a different fandom I know:
DC
Marvel
Stranger Things
Sherlock
Doctor Who
The Magicians
Dark Matter
Classic Rock (Jimmy Page, etc)
Supernatural.

Also, excuse the awkwardness. I have only had one RP partner and we did all our RP together for the past 3 years but she has grown up and gone off, so I am not accustom to doing it other ways, but I will learn. Only thing I'm strict on is who I want and OC x Character within the fandom I want. If there is another fandom my partner would like to switch, I would love to continue to keep the same partner

heyo ! im interested in either doing
dc , marvel or stranger things roleplay with you 0:

I'm dying to do a marvel rp!!! I would love to double and would be willing to play any character, but would love if you played Loki. Message me RunawayGirl RunawayGirl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back