• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

armeen

whenever i see you and you act like a bäkä
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• H
    orror

directed by @mi casa @armeen.

only by facing all of ourselves, the good and the bad, can we become whole

the upside down.

never ending story.

home.
    plot. roles. rules.

coded by xayah.ღ

Hi! I'm going to have to reread this when I get chance to hop back on my computer (some of the role info cuts off), but I would like to say that I would be interested in this RP. I'd like to express my interest in the role of 10.

Last edited:
Placing down tentative interest because I'm a sucker for sci-fi and teens with abilities. One, two, and three have my 👀 (three in particular but I'm not all that picky hah).

Hmmm....I am curious now. How do the abilities differ between mind control and the hivemind?

Also, do all roles have the potential to grow their powers over time? It mentions specifically in some roles that they may have the chance to gain new powers, but not others.

aahhh! thank you so much for expressing interest in our thread! we are so excited to meet y’all and look forward to plotting and rping with everyone

i’m currently at work so i promise to respond to all of your questions once i’m home

yes i would love to join if possible!! i love the illusion manipulator one, the roles are all so creative too

Hmmm....I am curious now. How do the abilities differ between mind control and the hivemind?

Also, do all roles have the potential to grow their powers over time? It mentions specifically in some roles that they may have the chance to gain new powers, but not others.
So nice to see so many people expressing interest in our roleplay!

sorry for the late reply but to answer this question to the best of my abilities the hive mind is more for a connection network to communicate, while mind control allows the user to completely take control over another person and making them do what you will them to do and they essentially can insert their mind into multiple people at once. the best way I could think to describe hive mind is as someone having multiple clones that they can see, move, and talk through while still having their own sentient body to come back to. really hope that made sense lol if not feel free to let me know and I’ll try to break it down more c:

and yes! i’d like to think that as the rp goes on each of the kids will be able to strengthen and increase their powers in different ways or find their own methods on strengthening them (example being how one taught eleven to use her emotions to make herself stronger) especially since all of our characters are young kids with some of them probably not even been teens yet and with the government involvement even though they would want to keep the kids’ powers in check and they wouldn’t want to let them grow to strong so that they’re still able to keep control over them

aaaaa this sounds really interesting! i absolutely love the idea of number 3 but number 8 also looks interesting but oof illusions. i'm a sucker for them lol.
definitely count me in!

so happy to see all this interest for our thread!

planning on making the sign up thread by tomorrow

Definitely interested c: 5, 6, 7 and 12 in particular have piqued my curiosity

Excited to get an app in!

ok i am a clown

today turned out to be a lot busier than i expected so i was able to complete the sign up thread

hoping to have it done by friday!

Hey guys! Sorry for how long it took to get the signup thread made but it’s finally here for anyone who’s still interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back